PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 16:07:35
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 975681 times)
Group: Guest
Ion:

Don't get rattled, I was only making observations, much as you make observations, "upon closer examination" bla bla, definitely not an attack, sorry you perceive it that way.

That's complete and utter nonsense, you attacked me about 10 times.  Play yourself don't play me.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

The "conspiracy" has long been underway.

Further connections.

9/11 was planned long before the "event."

Quote from: MileHigh
That's complete and utter nonsense, you attacked me about 10 times.  Play yourself don't play me.

Your "opinions" are deserving of commentary
and analysis.  What Ion has said is in reality
spot on.  Get a grip...

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

"Get a grip" coming from you is "laughable."

The "conspiracy" has long been underway.

Further connections.

9/11 was planned long before the "event."

Your "opinions" are deserving of commentary
and analysis.  What Ion has said is in reality
spot on.  Get a grip...

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including you.  But are you going to do anything about it?  We, the believers in the official story, are happy with the status quo.  We do not have to do anything, as reality reflects our views of what happened.  So if the truthers want an investigation, it is up to them to move the ball.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The final step of the diabolical plan has taken hold...

The Truth can not be confirmed. Now brother is set against brother like all the other wars.

No one can stand divided. The masses have their SOMA and cannot be moved from addiction of complacency.

As foretold...

Quote from: MileHigh
"Get a grip" coming from you is "laughable."

Yes!  "Grip" has several meanings.

Will you tell us which you've chosen?

Quote from: eatenbyagrue
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, including you.  But are you going to do anything about it?  We, the believers in the official story, are happy with the status quo.  We do not have to do anything, as reality reflects our views of what happened.  So if the truthers want an investigation, it is up to them to move the ball.

Be patient.  Watch and see how the
mystery unfolds.  What will ultimately
be revealed will be shocking to all.

The pen is mightier than the sword.

The forces of badness which now are
in control will meet their end just as they
come to believe they've accomplished their
goals.

Patience.  In due time all will be made known.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Be patient.  Watch and see how the
mystery unfolds.  What will ultimately
be revealed will be shocking to all.

How do you know this?  Or are you just hoping?

Ah!

We have an Oracle, Soothsayer or some kind of Seeker.

I think we should have brought all these divine folks together so we could have avoided such disasters.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
How do you know this?  Or are you just hoping?

Now i may have this wrong but i think we already know whats going to happen, the end game of each major government is the 'New World Order'
They have openly stated this, i am not sure if anyone really understands what this would mean but most seem to say it's not good.

This is our previous prime minister's speech, i believe there's been one in the US by your president as well.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0[/youtube]

Now i may have this wrong but i think we already know whats going to happen, the end game of each major government is the 'New World Order'
They have openly stated this, i am not sure if anyone really understands what this would mean but most seem to say it's not good.

This is our previous prime minister's speech, i believe there's been one in the US by your president as well.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5cqh26CC0[/youtube]

There is nothing nefarious in that speech, unless you are completely paranoid.

There has been a new world order created every time there was a shift in marketing or military power.

I realize that 'NWO' is a bad word to many. I have some siblings who cower in the shadow of the nearest cross every time NWO is mentioned or the conversation just goes off the deep end.

These shifts will continue There is nothing new going on.

The question is.... are we preparing for it?

Insights into what is soon to come:

Wars

More Control and Deception

Financial and Economic Collapse

Those who presently have the "Power"
and the "Force" on Planet Earth are not
good people.  The People will have much
suffering and hardship to deal with soon
on a scale the world has never seen...

Our eyes will be opened wide as the
AGENDA moves forward towards the
end game and "final solution."

Quote from: WaveWatcher

I realize that 'NWO' is a bad word to many. I have some siblings who cower in the shadow of the nearest cross every time NWO is mentioned or the conversation just goes off the deep end.

Such is the power of fear.

Rather than "cowering" we are told to
rejoice when we see these events taking
place.  This coming tribulation signifies that
the end of all of this madness is finally
approaching.

Granted, there have been scenarios in the
past which have created great fear as well;
the coming events will be even greater than
any in the past and will encompass the entire
earth.  It is going to be very, very difficult for all.

We shall all become well acquainted with the
"deep end."  We will not enjoy it...

Such is the power of fear.

Rather than "cowering" we are told to
rejoice when we see these events taking
place.  This coming tribulation signifies that
the end of all of this madness is finally
approaching.

But again, how do you know this?  I can tell that you believe this strongly, I just cannot understand why.

But again, how do you know this?  I can tell that you believe this strongly, I just cannot understand why.

Eaten

Here is a beginners guide for you.  ;]

http://theintelhub.com/2011/12/18/the-intel-hub-game-on-in-2012/

Mags

Eaten

Here is a beginners guide for you.  ;]

http://theintelhub.com/2011/12/18/the-intel-hub-game-on-in-2012/

Mags

I have reviewed the link.  I now know what nutjobs I am dealing with on this site.

I have reviewed the link.  I now know what nutjobs I am dealing with on this site.

Nutjob. Really?   Like that is the only link on the web saying anything of it. Wake up dude.

Reduction of population

Sodium Fluoride - Neurotoxin    In your water in your toothpaste

Monsanto GMO foods -  You look it up.  Asian countries said, we will wait 10 years to see what happens to the American children.  There are vids, lawsuits, articles.

Aspartame - A chemical that causes a variety of health issues from tumors to Alzheimer.  Michal J Fox  Big time diet drinker.

Chemtrails - weve gone over that

Xray in Airports - Look for reports on how many tsa agents working around those machines health problems. Let alone you and I.

But I suppose you are all knowing. Knowing that things are just fine and dandy.

You are way behind the times when it comes to information Eaten. Wake up.

Mags

Magluvin,

You are the one that has to wake up and put your brain in gear.  In life you have bogus information coming at you from all directions from all sides of the spectrum and you have to have the wisdom to filter out the crap.  I have seen a few links from you and they point to sub "National Enquirer" type supermarket tabloid junk.

"Chemtrails" are WATER for Christ's sake.

Anyway, there is no point except to make a point contrary to the nonsense that you spout to at least establish some sort of sense of balance.

When you read things like "Who performs the first longitudinal Moon-Bounce in history?" on the free energy forums one would hope that you can get up the learning curve to realize that the whole thread is just nonsense where you assume that most of the people contributing to the thread are basically ignorant when it comes to electromagnetics.  Not being wise enough to know your own limitations is stupidity.

"How to build a GIGANTIC Joule theif for 288 V DC electric car?" - more complete and utter nonsense.

So just like there is technical junk on the free energy forums there is socio-political junk on the Web and in life and you have to learn how to filter out the junk from stuff that merits attention, being aware all the time that there are lobbies and unscrupulous motivations from all sides.  You have to be equally aware that there is a lot of good in the world also.

Aspartame - A chemical that causes a variety of health issues from tumors to Alzheimer.  Michal J Fox  Big time diet drinker.

Right there - that's almost proof that you have been "programmed" in a "Dumped" sense.  You cite a single example of a person that has Parkinson's disease (not Alzheimer's disease) and also happens to drink diet soft drinks and you make a connection between the two.  You see white trails of vapor in the sky and you believe that they are due to some kind of covert chemical spraying program because the Web has been brainwashing you.

MileHigh

MH

I knew you would gnaw on this one. 

You do this a lot. You say that I put one example up and that means it is garbage.  Where are your sources? Where is your example? How many would i have to post that would satisfy your needs?

I research this stuff, a lot.

You just go ahead and drink your diet soda and consume your GMO milk, etc, no body will miss you.

An attny friend of mine, his wife was a diet drink consumer. She had problems. Back pains etc. Stopped drinking the stuff, problems went away. There is a great vid on aspartame, but you wont take it seriously, like anything else.
It started out as a chemical that was to be used for something completely different than use as a sweetener. There is a LOT of history there. But you wont accept it. 

Me, I have been drinking milk all my life. Lived on the farm in Pa.  Moved here to Fl, and had digestion problems, that eventually caused me to get a hernia. Backed up. Couldnt go but every 3 days or so.  Now I drink organic all day and no problems. Retried regular gmo milk again, and was backed up again. 

2 reporters from Fox news, were just starting a new investigative series were fired in the middle of their first investigation on milk in Florida. Not just kill the investigation, but fired.  Why?   You look it up.  Im not your do-boy

I can go on and on, but it wont help you or eaten  in any way. But I do it for others that will look into these things and realize that what I show is true.

Sodium fluoride?  What is it, in your world?  Show me your evidence that GMO foods are good for you, and that Monsanto isnt trying to wipe out all organics world wide.  "Who ever controls the food, controls the people of the world."

You can call me all the names you want. You can try to shut me down as a fruit cake.    lol. I dont care.  You 2 seem to be the only opposition here. Actually, MH, you seem to be in opposition to most things around here. Others will benefit from it.
Ion has you pegged, to the T. 

Mags

Magluvin,

I noticed that you contributed to that "How to build a GIGANTIC Joule theif for 288 V DC electric car?" thread and it was a short thread.  When I posted above I didn't know you made a posting there.  I also thought that the thread was much longer because it hung around on the front page for so long.

Something cool from the motor you want to use, a performance chart:

Pretty interesting graph and it's the type of stuff that people that play with pulse motors should try to do also.  I assume that these performance curves are based on 72 volts DC.  I'm not sure what "CCWDE" means.

In the thread someone makes reference to a boost converter, a.k.a. a DC-to-DC converter so they were on the right track.  So I was being harsh by saying that the thread was "complete and utter nonsense."  I can reinterpret "GIGANTIC Joule theif" as "boost converter" and give the guy a break.

MileHigh

Well, thanks for the , err , retraction on that.   What is it that you find interesting about the motor?

Mags

Magluvin:

I am going to tell you up front that I haven't done the research that you have done.  But I can tell you what I know in terms of general knowledge.  The FDA is very conservative when it comes to food additives and things like GMOs also.  I think that it took several years to get Aspartame approved, possibly up to 10 years.  It might not be perfect for every single person's metabolism, and it might have some side effects for some people.  But here is the point Magluvin, I bet you corn or apples are the same.  Even "natural" corn that grows in the wild will probably upset some people's metabolisms.

It's like the "study wars" for cell phone use and brain cancer.  That one seems to sway back and forth every few years.  Supposing that you can prove conclusively that one person in a million will get brain cancer from using a cell phone for an extended period time, say 10 years.  Does that mean that we should ban cell phones?  How many lives will be saved by the use of cell phones at the same time?  How many times do you think having a cell phone when there was a bad car accident resulted in the ambulance arriving sooner and saving someone's life?  How many parents got their children out of a bad situation because they both had cell phones?

So how many people have had better health through the use of Aspartame in soft drinks and food helping them control their weight or avoid the onset of diabetes?  How many farmers have had better crop yields with a drastically decreased use of pesticides because of GMOs?  That results in cheaper food that allows poor people and people in the Third World to have access to better nutrition.  So how many lives have been saved through better nutrition because of the use of GMO foods?

I believe that the scientists and professionals in the FDA work for the most part in good faith and they feel a duty and obligation to do the right thing for the good of the population.  Is that being naive?  I don't think so.

You drink organic milk?  Pure organic milk probably has a shelf life that's less than one-fifth that of standard pasteurized milk.  Billions of people drink pasteurized milk every single day with no ill effects.  Your anecdotal story about yourself, even if it is true, means nothing.

If you look at junk web sites then you have to look at real web sites to get a proper perspective, that's the real point.  My impression is that you have conveniently forgotten things like the fact that the FDA works damn hard and tries their best to ensure that the food and drugs in the marketplace are safe.  They can't always be perfect, it's impossible.  Instead you gravitate towards junk pulp pseudoscience Web sites and gobble up the "Happy Pills."  And some of the people behind those web sites are just trying to eke out a living by saying anything or pushing pseudo-scientific themes because they know that there is a market for that kind of information.

MileHigh

Some may look at the data as strange for an electric car, as in , not enough HP.

It takes about 16hp to cruise at 60mph in an average size vehicle. But peaks of acceleration hp can be over 200hp, with this motor.
So 0 to 60 is a peak time.  So, a GE dc motor may claim only 18 continuous hp. this can confuse.

Most say that a manual tranny is more eff. Just put it in 3rd or 4th and hit the accelerator. Electric motors have most torque at the bottom end. But I see it as a waste to dump all that current into getting the car to go in 3rd or 4th.

Im going to use the 3spd auto and remove the down shift cable, do it goes through the 1st and 2nd gears faster than normal(tried it and it does this).

Mags

Magluvin:

What is it that you find interesting about the motor?

The performance chart could be a guideline or suggestion for every person that plays with a pulse motor, from RomeroUK on down.

Notice when the RPM is at a maximum, the output torque is zero and the power output is zero.  The plots don't actually go there, they cut them off because that useless operating mode for the motor is considered out of bounds for the performance plots.

As the motor starts to output useful torque, the RPM starts to decrease.  You should see a similar effect for a pulse motor.

After years and years of experimenters building pulse motors it would be great to see them plot performance curves.  You can substitute the output torque for power output from a generator coil into a load resistance and still get interesting plots.  You just have to vary the load resistance and measure the RMS voltage across the load resistor with a true-RMS multimeter and away you go.

MileHigh

Magluvin:

Good luck with the car project, it sounds really cool.  Finding that right battery/motor/transmission combination should be fascinating.  There is a annual electric car race done by competing universities.  Last summer I think it was held in Germany.  They build "go-cart" scale electric cars and they are the real thing, serious machining and electronics and regenerative braking, etc.

http://evgrandprix.org/

MileHigh

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 16:07:35