PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 22:11:58
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Overunity is Impossible without the Aether  (Read 4662 times)

Quote:- Despite all this hype, we appear to live in an electrically charged universe.

If your going to fill peoples heads with un proved negative info presented as facts please make sure it's fact and not claptrap sudo science fiction BS.

Many thanks Sil

https://energywavetheory.com/explanations/aether/

The site you linked seems to be more of a debate about whether the aether exists or not without a definitive answer.  As seen in the paragraph below taken from your link it posits that it can exist depending on some factors:

"The aether exists and it is the medium for propagating light and other longitudinal and transverse (electromagnetic) waves across the universe. It is the fabric of our universe, consisting of tiny granules that transfer energy in the form of waves. Its structure and properties were worked out in the section on spacetime. In fact, it has a density property in the wave constants that appears in all of the energy wave equations. Without an aether, or without this density property, none of the calculations performed in this theory would be possible. Therefore, there must be an explanation to the null Michelson-Morley experiment if the aether exists."

It's also funny that the video on that page you linked about the Aether concludes that the Aether does exist.  Did you even watch that video?   In that video it mentions the Nobel prize winner Lorentz concluded that the Michelson-Morley experiment failed to consider length contraction.  It also quotes Einstein as saying "We may assume the existence of an Aether".

I would ask that until someone can definitively prove it does not exist that you may want to consider it is a possible source of overunity power.   As they say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
The site you linked seems to be more of a debate about whether the aether exists or not without a definitive answer.  As seen in the paragraph below taken from your link it posits that it can exist depending on some factors:

"The aether exists and it is the medium for propagating light and other longitudinal and transverse (electromagnetic) waves across the universe. It is the fabric of our universe, consisting of tiny granules that transfer energy in the form of waves. Its structure and properties were worked out in the section on spacetime. In fact, it has a density property in the wave constants that appears in all of the energy wave equations. Without an aether, or without this density property, none of the calculations performed in this theory would be possible. Therefore, there must be an explanation to the null Michelson-Morley experiment if the aether exists."

It's also funny that the video on that page you linked about the Aether concludes that the Aether does exist.  Did you even watch that video?   In that video it mentions the Nobel prize winner Lorentz concluded that the Michelson-Morley experiment failed to consider length contraction.  It also quotes Einstein as saying "We may assume the existence of an Aether".

I would ask that until someone can definitively prove it does not exist that you may want to consider it is a possible source of overunity power.   As they say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
So you need to calm down before you blow a fuse!

The link is just a link that looks at both sides, The word Aether or ether
is a  American terminology over here its the environment or dark matter
all the waste energy ends up in it, we need to suck zero point from that store be fore it destroys the planet or the demy gods with there toys in uniforms do it for us. Do you know now? O0 O0

Sil
« Last Edit: 2024-01-04, 07:36:43 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Ambassador

Just a note to Members and OP regarding past experiences etc with persons not involved in this forum ( in this case Ken W and links to battles at OU.com)
Please no reboots of fights or conflicts from other forums ( cross forum battles not permitted)
It is too easy to turn topics ( and forum) upside down .

Best to just move forward… in the theme of FE research .. no stone left unturned.
That being said ..if there is something Mr.W has presented which can be shared towards this FE goal ( tested?)
Please do .
Respectfully
Chet K

We don’t know how our space works, we don’t know what exists besides our Universe.
In what way do we exist? What is the density of vacuum? Why do we move from the past to the future through an immeasurably short moment in time of the present?
How was our space formed? Of what?
Was there a "big bang" or was it something else?
If you think that it was a long time ago and far away, then it is not so.
Has the event called the “big bang” ended?
Or do we live in it, here and now?

Group: Guest
   And we don't know just how to produce light. While we are still being told that light and heat come all the way from the Sun to the Earth. Which is NOT true. Square of the distance must not apply, then.
So much for the scientific method...
  We are also told that our tides are produced by the pull from the moon. Again, this is NOT the cause. Nor is there any proof of any of this, either. Just as there is no proof of there ever being a big bang, either. All just BS.

Good job cows cant fly  >:-) O0

The light comes from higher charged particles falling into lower ones when they hit the atmosphere, something like that.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

I have already explain how light is manufactured on our planet. And does not come from the Sun.
  So, I will not explain it again.

NickZ

I have already explain how light is manufactured on our planet. And does not come from the Sun.
  So, I will not explain it again.

NickZ
it's something like, when charged partials hit the upper atmosphere where they lose energy and emit light similar to Rory borealis. According to research.

Have you got a pointer to your hypothesis or hyper link?

Sil

Read the book called Oahspe. Meaning Earth, Air and Spirit.1000 pages of objective truths.
The original creators of the term "Starship".
Online pdf, OAHSPE.

Books are nice
Experiments to show a theory

Much nicer IMO
Gravity and attraction?
Nick
Quote :

We are also told that our tides are produced by the pull from the moon. Again, this is NOT the cause. Nor is there any proof of any of this, either.
End quote

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=70-_GBymrck

I like presenters comments, show the brutal honesty of science and physics ( theory’s and “truth”)

Steve
EDIT: I want to address the comments that say gravity isn't a force, it's the curvature of space time. There's an interesting philosophical point here. The way I think of it is this (I'm not the first to say this but I can't remember who was): physics just gives us models for how the univers works. None of them are "true" but some of them are useful. Newton's model of gravity that describes it as a force is really useful. It doesn't work in certain circumstances. Einstein's model, that describes gravity not as a force, works in more circumstances but is more cumbersome. You pick the mode that best suits what you're doing. In this vide Newton's model is the most appropriate in my opinion. So talking about gravity as a force is perfectly reasonable. Like, imagine being in a physics lab with some springs and pulley or whatever, and you're trying to balance the forces, and every time you mention the force of gravity, someone pipes us and says "I think you'll find gravity isn't a force".  That person is unhelpful. Other commenters are saying gravity isn't a force for another reason, which I believe is related to a non spherical model of the earth that they believe in. We can safely ignore those comments.

Here's a fun fact: if you scaled down the earth and moon system until the earth was the size of a bowling ball (keeping the density the same), it would still take the moon 27 days to orbit the earth. This is true in general. Like if you scaled down the ISS as well, that would take the same 90 minutes to orbit as it does now. It's true at any scale, not just bowling ball scale!
End quote

Another fun fact... Gravity is a misnomer. There is no such thing as what is called gravity.  Nor is there a pull from the center of the planet. Wrong conclusion, once again.
  The main Earth Vortex is what causes the inward push, that is called gravity, which is not a pull, as science explains.
   NickZ

Words
are just words , if there are experiments which
Require these words to succeed ?( I hope not)

Experiments which work or show an anomaly ,Regardless of the words or phrases,or persons!
That is all most care about,
a _result_!!
which is a new gain mechanism…heretofore  not understood , or new to science!

If your theory requires a different path ( wired or arranged etc etc) to show an empirical result/gain mechanism
That is no problem.

If words are now some hill to die on ? Or perpetually fight over …
I certainly hope not !

Results are all that matter.

Respectfully
Chet K

Group: Moderator

Another fun fact... Gravity is a misnomer. There is no such thing as what is called gravity.  Nor is there a pull from the center of the planet. Wrong conclusion, once again.
  The main Earth Vortex is what causes the inward push, that is called gravity, which is not a pull, as science explains.
   NickZ

I came to the same conclusion and we could ask what attraction is fundamentally. In fact, what we falsely call attraction is an external force causing two objects to move towards each other as a push-pull.

Here's a clue, if we dug a hole through the Earth and jumped in we would fall towards the center and remain there. You see after we passed Earths center we would be rising towards the other side of the Earth not falling. In fact, the force we call gravity always moves objects towards the mass center of other objects not the surface. Now, if we fell to the center of the Earth and remained there then logically there is no gravity at the exact center of the Earth. Which may explain why our planet has a moving molten metal core where the heaviest elements gravitated to the core and got stuck there.

From these kinds of examples and thought experiments we can learn quite a few useful concepts.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

The aether, as I understand it, is a primordial energy that pervades the universe, and can be accessed or provoked and channeled into various states, making COP>1 possible. I would say the term overunity is problematic, because it is generally used within a closed system frame of reference, suggesting that such a system is producing more output that is put into it.

However, in reality, while entropy and system losses are undeniable, no system is completely closed to the all-pervasive presence of aether.

It's just a matter of interacting with the aether in the proper way to bring excess charge into a system to produce COP >1, which some call overunity. No laws are broken if we take the aether's limitless potential into account and practice intellectual honesty in acknowledging that every system has open system characteristics, despite all efforts to be closed to outside forces.

The aether, as I understand it, is a primordial energy that pervades the universe, and can be accessed or provoked and channeled into various states, making COP>1 possible. I would say the term overunity is problematic, because it is generally used within a closed system frame of reference, suggesting that such a system is producing more output that is put into it.

However, in reality, while entropy and system losses are undeniable, no system is completely closed to the all-pervasive presence of aether.

It's just a matter of interacting with the aether in the proper way to bring excess charge into a system to produce COP >1, which some call overunity. No laws are broken if we take the aether's limitless potential into account and practice intellectual honesty in acknowledging that every system has open system characteristics, despite all efforts to be closed to outside forces.

I completely agree with you. The material world is male and females are the energy in physics this would be the nucleaus and the electron cloud that is much lighter in mass near it to hold everything together, clockwise and anti clockwise infinite currents being continuously compressed together by energy of the medium to create more "children" in the marerial word we call atoms and above. Sometimes this does create a child in an unpaired electron. That forever emits its signal that it wants its anti spinning partner to be complete. I mean look at how electron ANTI spinning pairs form perfect bonds and this unique electron pair bond emits in the nearby Aether so much energy that it forms a scaffold to hold otherwise the same charged cloud of electrons AND protons together while everything wants to fly apart if there was no spin.  However from time to time in this sea of energy you have an unpaired little spinning electron a child of this marriage of infinite harmony and spin. A new child is born in a higher level of this energy spectrum, one that was born out of pure energy itself. And all it wants is its own counter spinning electron to bond with, so it can hold the maaaaasively larger nucleus together.  Without the electromagnetic nature of these electron all atoms would have no structure and fall apart but this what we now call dark energy is what hold everything together and created more children aka lone spinning object that seek their anti spin partner to form more energy.

So free energy was always in plane sight. get two magnets that are opposite to each other and you creat something like an electron pair bond extracting untold amount of "free energy" which was always there to begin with as spooky "dark" energy we dont understand. Everything repeats on ever level from atoms to cells to consciousness to massive galaxies to universes. Each another scale of how two spinning anti poles create massive energies that serve as the scaffold of the very univers we live in. What we call the Aether is the energy field that is holding matter and dark matter together. If you do the math this is terrifyingly accurate in how much percent is dark energy and matter.

What was needed to build the scaffold to bring the big heavy male and the light female the electron together. Electrons spinning anti each other. So if we want to liberate this ocean of energy we need to bring two anti spins together and how not more simpler than by using a large magnification of the electron namely a permanent magnet.

Does  the earth's rotation direction  affect for propagation of Zenneck surface waves ?

Group: Experimentalist

@Bob Smith

In science, a theory is only necessary to explain new facts or facts still unexplained, and it must be formalized to be useful, that is to say to be able to express quantified experimental results, and therefore to be able to access the rank of "theory".

Until now ether is presented to us as a wordy and vague concept into which everyone puts anything. Note that I am not opposed to the existence of an ether, but as long as it remains in the larval state because those who talk about it do not define it and experimentally we do not need it until now, it wastes time in our quest for FE.

What are the facts that current theories would not explain and that the theory of an ether would explain, and how? What new does the concept of ether predict and according to what formalism?

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 15:58:22 by stivep »

re last two posts
What on earth are you pair on about and what does it have to do  with extracting energy from the ‘electric universe’, absolutely nothing.

Sorry fellers but your having a laugh, and filling peoples heads of those who want to learn with utter irrelevant junk that’s nothing to do with energy extraction from the environment.

if i was Chet I think I would just erase the last two posts of pure junk, and force you two to have your posts inspected and vetted before publication.
Sil

All his posts are absolute junk. His only point is to show that he can not produce any electrical output using any means. But wants us to know how smart he is.

NickZ

Quote:- Despite all this hype, we appear to live in an electrically charged universe.

If your going to fill peoples heads with un proved negative info presented as facts please make sure it's fact and not claptrap sudo science fiction BS.

Many thanks Sil

https://energywavetheory.com/explanations/aether/

And is why the original pyramid builders were so much more advanced than our best scientist today. As they had priest/scientists. Not limited in their use of non material science and knowledge. That current science is ignoring,
on purpose, today.
   Pyramid were used as Stargates to other worlds and to non physical dimensions in space. Like in the movie Stargate.
 Telepathy and other things were used to communicate instantly between worlds, dimensions, and different time zones.

Merlynn is not the only one that believes in an Aether...and, in multi dimensional space.
Current science is still wondering if we are alone in the universe...
Duh!!!  They must think that we are like dumb kids to fool, as long as possible.

NickZ

Group: Experimentalist

And is why the original pyramid builders were so much more advanced than our best scientist today.

Disinformation, and of no use for producing free energy.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

These waves do not radiate in 3D space called free space. they are waves trapped in the waveguide commonly in TM mode.

But  our waveguide also travels together with the earth in the speed roughly one thousand km/h.
And in which direction it moves is never mind ?  And what is the reference point for the Zenneck wave?

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 15:57:22 by stivep »

« Last Edit: 2024-02-27, 15:56:20 by stivep »

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 22:11:58