PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-21, 02:18:04
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Pulse Motor Self Runner  (Read 12026 times)
Group: Guest
YouTube Taken Down
« Last Edit: 2015-05-23, 15:40:26 by Matt Watts »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Thanks for the alert..I see that Stefan has already cast doubt on it in his comments under the video.

Here's the English titled similar video from February:
[youtube]-ossxHUeup8[/youtube]

So, what is it ? B field, Lasersaber influenced, sort of high ohm in series, air coiled motor ?
How can it spin up in seeming stages ?
How does it spin up in such a way, from a very slight rotation when the rotor is placed inside the coil circle ?

Without ferrite or some other core, there's nothing to 'kick' such a heavy rotor into movement.
There's also no speed governor, except the rotor mass, which it evidently has no trouble spinning up to that speed.

Am looking at the date on the forum now, though it's still March 31st here  ^-^

---------------------------
ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
When it gets here  O0
Apparently is on its way from the California port to the East coast distribution center. Whereupon, it will be put on a truck to go West to here and no doubt carry on to California for other customers LOL !
Thoughts also, that a guy in California develops a problem and claims on the warranty...it gets loaded onto a truck, goes over to the East coast, where it's put a truck to California for shipping out !

Yes, the scope would be useful, but a multimeter would readily check the hidden battery *whistles*
Same kind of thing as that guy with the excellently crafted tiny aluminium motor from a year or so back.
Also there are a couple of vids of a PC fan with magnets stuck to the top. The guy brings another magnet toward the rotor, it spins up. A hidden reed is normally the firing mechanism.
This guy has done a fine job of attaching rough looking sticky tape to a well built assembly.

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Well, it's obviously a HOCUS POCUS FOCUS field being generated as opposed to a Lasersaber field They are closely related though.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

It's really too bad that it's so easy to doubt these types of things.

A simple wireless power transmitting system would probably do for this one. Or batteries inside the coils as Stefan suggested, with a reed switch also concealed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb1UpX0-Q00

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Do keep in mind the demonstration was done less than three feet away from in-counter mounted induction stovetop.

The whole wireless aspect to demonstrations like this is something that just doesn't reveal itself in a video.  Just one more thing to be observant of.

Dear Matt.

I too, initially thought the same thing, however if you look closely very near the end of the video the Hob is clearly a ceramic one.   ;)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Tinkerer

well this is from his site.

Know-how development, namely, the present invention relates to, for gratis electricity and can be used in the energy sector and the national economy.
comprising a stator bifilar katushkikotoroe installed inside of the same name and different names poles, rotor, permanent magnets are installed on the outer side of both poles, shaft and bearings.
The aim of the invention is to increase the capacity of the device by reducing the resistance of the rotor to the bifilar coil is where no induced emf (electro driving force) itself induce the rotation of the rotor magnets and free energy

http://autotochka.wix.com/infinity#!magnetic-motor-generator/c24c

Interesting. Seems to have three wires on each coil.
My guess is that they are a trigger coil with some sort of bifilar secondary (probably series-wound), and that the coils' trigger windings are connected (between coils) in bucking fashion.
Series wound bifi secondaries shouldn't produce secondary reflection back onto the primary. 
I could see the bifilar coils being the generator part; perhaps they are connected in series.  I can't help but see similarities to some of Erfinder's work here. Especially with the two coils with corner angles pointed toward the rotor (while the rest are perpendicular to rotor).
Bob

Interesting. Seems to have three wires on each coil.
My guess is that they are a trigger coil with some sort of bifilar secondary (probably series-wound), and that the coils' trigger windings are connected (between coils) in bucking fashion.
Series wound bifi secondaries shouldn't produce secondary reflection back onto the primary. 
I could see the bifilar coils being the generator part; perhaps they are connected in series.  I can't help but see similarities to some of Erfinder's work here. Especially with the two coils with corner angles pointed toward the rotor (while the rest are perpendicular to rotor).
Bob

This has no relation to what I am doing.  If you are in contact with this person, get him to provide you with a scope shot.  I have demonstrated the wave that my orthogonal machines make, powered, and unpowered. 

Regards

This has no relation to what I am doing.  If you are in contact with this person, get him to provide you with a scope shot.  I have demonstrated the wave that my orthogonal machines make, powered, and unpowered. 
Regards
Thanks Erfinder. 
I'm not in contact with this person. Perhaps someone else is.
Best,
Bob

http://autotochka.wix.com/infinity#!magnetic-motor-generator/c24c

The Russian patents headers in http://autotochka.wix.com/infinity#!documents/cd3k are for induction heaters and I am not sure how this relates with generator in video.

Also it is possible to have switched magnetic field with one way bifillar (when the winding always begins on same position and same direction) coils on right angles without causing too much drag. If anyone have spare time, you can try to do it, short these coils on specific moment of time and harvest energy after then see if you can sustain rotor rotation... :)

Cheers!

The basic ZVS induction heater circuit can also be used as a very effective wireless power transmitter by making the "work coil" a single large loop and adjusting the tank capacitor values appropriately. This system could easily be transmitting enough power to the "self running pulse motor" coils to make it run. Hide the transmitter loop under the table and position the coils of the PM for optimum power transfer and there you have it.

Maybe that's how the patents relate to the PM in the video.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-21, 02:18:04