PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:11:21
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Aerial energy collector. AKA Jes Ascanius system.  (Read 5333 times)
Group: Restricted

I found interesting that the higher frequency is, the smaller capacity must be. At least in first section where antenna is connected to the circuit. Diodes may not need to be fast recovery in every circuit and leakage from caps and forward from diodes should be minimal possible.

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear Mr Classic.

Might I suggest that you try a simple, practical, nuts and bolts experiment?

Build the circuit I described on the opening page. You won’t need Germanium diodes just fast Silicon ones will suffice. Connect it to a decent earth ground ( preferably one that’s isolated from your energy network supplier )  Drive a small Plasma lamp adjacent to your circuit with a short aerial and be amazed…. I would be interested to know if it was able to light a few LED’s directly.

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

I am able to do much more than that  ;)

The problem is they don’t work everywhere and i tried all kind of diodes until you find one that works better

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
I am able to do much more than that  ;)

The problem is they don’t work everywhere and i tried all kind of diodes until you find one that works better

Well…. As the saying goes “ extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof “ let’s see “ watcha got “  :)

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Well…. As the saying goes “ extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof “ let’s see “ watcha got “  :)

Cheers Grum.

This is work in progress, be sure i will share when i will finish experimenting. It is my will to publish a device that can power a household and is cheap to build and maintain. I have quite few projects running not only this one. And if they don’t work as they should or the cost is to high i will just leave them alone. Rich guys can do it by themselves if they want … it seems that they don’t for the moment.

Have you tried to add some resistors on the ground connection and hook up a bigger load ? Wait few minutes and see if something happen, or add gradually more load. Not LEDs, incandescent bulbs or toy motors.

Also if you have found the right diode, start to play with capacitors … there is much to test until you get something and is frustrating to see that might not work at all in a different location.

What would be the outcome if we add resistor(s) to the ground connection ?  :-\ I mean once you get your setup going at reasonable desired characteristics.

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Tesla said FE is a wast of space with out RESONANCE http://hotstreamer.deanostoybox.com/temp/DesigningtripleresonanceTeslatransformers.pdf

Sil
I wonder if wouldn’t be more effective to post in grenade coils construction ?

Anyway something strange happened few days ago and none of my setups can output even a mili volt, I even made few more setups and tested many other diodes and I’m still not able to get at least 1 mili volt output … I have no clue what happened.

Anyone else experiencing same problems  lately ?

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:11:21