PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:02:05
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Test boards for Forums  (Read 34597 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
LOL Nice setup

Group: Guest
LOL Nice setup

Thanks. But surprisingly, it doesn't work. How is it possible?! Surely a hole in the ZPE at my location  :)

Buy me some coffee
No NO ZPE is everywhere Honestly, it is our stupidity and blindness that allows it to allude us.

@Peterae
If we had 3 boxes.
2 of which measure power, one for input and other for output with a load, these could then communicate to a 3rd isolated box with a USB interface, the PC could then capture and do simple real time cop display as well as data-log.

You mean something like this, accuracy is +/- 0.02v and +/- 50ma on input. I built this a while ago and it seems to work pretty darn slick. It is interesting to see that the real time efficiency can swing drastically with even a very small change in the input/output.
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
@Peterae
You mean something like this, accuracy is +/- 0.02v and +/- 50ma on input. I built this a while ago and it seems to work pretty darn slick. It is interesting to see that the real time efficiency can swing drastically with even a very small change in the input/output.
AC

Nice AC, I'd like one of those :)

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a mess, I put it down to too much work and not enough time, well that's what I tell the wife ;D

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Hi AC
Yep thats nice, what you using for the electronics

@Peterae
Yep thats nice, what you using for the electronics
Microcontroller with precision voltage divider and DIY hall effect current sensors. I am going to upgrade to better current sensors maybe something from the Allegro line soon. I also want to integrate a CCD strip spectrometer into the display for real time gas/liquid analysis down the road maybe for an electrolyser ;).

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

http://www.overunity.com/12686/is-joule-thief-circuit-gets-overunity/msg353734/#msg353734

All three boards for overunity.com, energetic forum and overunityresearch.com are ready for shipment.

Any last minute suggestions before shipment?

Detailed test results are in the above thread.

All three boards for overunity.com, energetic forum and overunityresearch.com are ready for shipment.

Any last minute suggestions before shipment?

Yes. Could you avoid to worry us with logistics questions that have nothing to do with experimentation? There is something called "PM" that you can use to inform the only people involved in your tests and to work with them.
And after the tests, these people will be able to present themselves the experiments and the results, that's the only interesting point.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Yes. Could you avoid to worry us with logistics questions that have nothing to do with experimentation? There is something called "PM" that you can use to inform the only people involved in your tests and to work with them.
And after the tests, these people will be able to present themselves the experiments and the results, that's the only interesting point.

But grandstanding is so much fun.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Mr. Zhou is getting ready to sell Lead-out Energy products to the Market.

See Photo and pdf file. 

Instead of my giving gifts to different organizations, any one can order the guaranteed OU products from him.

Mr. Zhou is getting ready to sell Lead-out Energy products to the Market.

Mr. Zoo in his shop seems ready to sell anything. The problem is the guarantee.

Your post has nothing to do with research. It's the post of a salesman involving in commercial prospection to make money.

I'm afraid that this forum is possibly turning out to be a showcase at the disposal of scammers.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:02:05