PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:40:53
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Basic Pancake Coil for Serious Coilers  (Read 33054 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
A neat video from a serious "Tesla" coiler, on how to make one form of pancake coil. This guy has a veritable historical coil museum in his house!

Interesting commentary he has at the 44:20 mark ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiCoYs-ojO0[/youtube]

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Guest
I liked his comments at the mark mentioned. His thoughts remind me of what I, and almost all other world-wide network users thought when that network was opened more widely to the public and then shifted to a profit based system. Next thing you knew people think Al Gore claimed to invent the Internet. Lies, twisted information and embellishment to enhance individuals sorry small existence.

Tesla's reputation suffers the same lies, twisted information, embellishment and just plain stupidity by others. He wasn't a god or even one of the greatest scientists  but his work was incredibly important, non the less.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:40:53