PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:44:07
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: POLL: Release of Additional TPU-related Information  (Read 13581 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Several people have been provided information that is purported to be related to the TPU and how it works.

Do we share this information publicly or not.  The source implied that is is sensitive, etc.

EDIT:

Many many people were given this info.  Many of these individuals are associated with groups such as Chava.   Some work was done and the results were unsuccessful, however it was not a perfect attempt.

« Last Edit: 2010-09-13, 17:18:31 by Grumpy »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hard to believe only three people voted.....well the polls aren't closed yet.

Here's an interesting statement from SM to Lindsay

Date:    Wed, 13 Dec 2006 05:43:32

I never had the benefit of knowing exactly what was going on inside the thing. We had theories and so on but never any concrete facts. I kept moving frequencies up and down, changing control devices and size of rings the kind of wire and materials used and over the years we developed some basics for tpu design. But we never found out all of the high order thinking involving the depth of some of the research i have read about.
Sincerely,
S     Ü

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
em
i'd be of interest of that cell phone number if you was to find it..
let me know

robbie

I think SM had the right kind of smarts to have his cell number changed.

If you call it now I expect you will get something like: Joe Bar & Grill. Joe and Bar are out. This is Grill speaking. What can we do for you?

Make sure you call without blocking your caller ID. The MIB want to know  ;D

Where exactly do you think harassing people will fucking get you???

Agreed, harassing people is not a good idea. They should participate freely by invitation. In that case a well written letter or email would have a more positive effect.

Why only three votes??

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
I asked that only those with knowledge of this info actually vote on it.

There are over a dozen poeple that are members here that qualify.  Of course if you are not active or believe the info is a diversion, then why bother voting?

EM:  "Chava" is Chava Energy - this is a rehash of MPI (Mark Goldes) with Mark Snoswell as the CTO. 

I'll let the vote run for a few more days.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Grumpy,
Do you mean internally with in the group to build a larger group? Or external?

I vote for internal. External? well I remember the dissension last time due to greed. So where is the control? If any of us has it do we just let it fly then?

Speaking of flying... Can you imagine Sharia law with antigravity? Or how about any renegade group with [ABSOLUTELY NO] boundaries? We are talking suburbinal starwars! It is not the good people I am worried about. Its the monsters with cheap technology.
Did anyone happen to see the rows and rows and cases and cases of ak47s in the movie Lord of WAR(true story)?
Let me put this way. We, this small group, have the answers to the decent people's problems. But not the assholes out there.
It is not just a release but about protection and control. I don't believe the last 2 are managable.

You guys didnt see the flack I caught from the wife when I vibrated the GFI's in her house! Or when I crashed the cable box, the PCs or the wifi router.

Christ, I am stuck!

--Lone crazed gunman...
« Last Edit: 2010-09-13, 21:51:40 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
I'm open to options.  I don't like the idea of anyone trying to profit from my sweat without my consent any more than anyone else.

Let's put it in perspective:  What do we have, not have, and what do we do with it?

We have:
1. a basic design of an electric generator
2. a few specific background details
3. basic theory of operation

So, we have just enough to get it to work and have some understanding of how it works.  Specific background details should probably stay private.

We do not have:
1. intimate details of device operation
2. intimate background details

What do we do with it?
1. If it is made public:
    A. it could be misused na very bad ways
    B. misfortune may befall the source or the experimenter
    C. "they" know, but probably know anyway

2. If it remains private:
    A. we stay in the Matrix
    B. development could continue privately

I have no desire to profit from this, which I consider the work of others.  However, I do see that this technology opens the door to other technology as you learn to manipulate the medium.  Perhaps this is Pandora's Box, the Holy Grail, or just a Big Joke.

I do not wish to work in a private group again unless eveyone is working on the same thing at a similar pace.

Most of you should just drop this whole thing as a bad joke because at some point you will be consumed by the joke

tExB=qr
Most of you should just drop this whole thing as a bad joke because at some point you will be consumed by the joke

Are you saying it will kill us?  That is a real danger.

Are you saying it will kill us?  That is a real danger.

Lots of things will kill us e.g. paralysis, fear, and life itself.

Danger=Opportunity

tExB=qr
I was going to add "So be it then."   ;D

Breathing the air will kill you but much slower than not breathing at all.

The Matrix is killing us but that is supposed to happen to livestock.

We are free range livestock, much more productive with that illusion

That brings to mind the story about the young and old bull relaxing under a shade tree on the hill.
They are looking down on the herd of cows.

Not sure I wan't to be 'free-range'. Someone will mistake me for a cow.

It does snot seem that anybody is in any physical danger

tExB=qr
illusions within illusions - kinda like fractals

tExB=qr
Intermodulation distortion ... yawn...

Make sure SM has a good read if he has not already.  If he is interested in new things, there are other effects that can be explored.

hi everyone , GREAT to see some of you guy here!  I followed quite a bit of the post on Steven marks; over on the overunity dot com web site long time ago now.  I've watched all the video's over the years and read the mannax doc's.  I think I remember Steven talking about two pulses colliding in one video; reminds me of those bucking mag Fields grumpy had talked about; and in one video Steven made the comment that the output was 5Khz DC and then said it was really AC but you couldn't read it as AC on the meter because of the high freq.. interesting!  I've spent many hours thinking about that device.. Has anyone been able to replacate Stevens TPU with any of this private info yet?  I would be interested in learning more about the device and other theories..     :-X  dag

hi everyone , GREAT to see some of you guy here!  I followed quite a bit of the post on Steven marks; over on the overunity dot com web site long time ago now.  I've watched all the video's over the years and read the mannax doc's.  I think I remember Steven talking about two pulses colliding in one video; reminds me of those bucking mag Fields grumpy had talked about; and in one video Steven made the comment that the output was 5Khz DC and then said it was really AC but you couldn't read it as AC on the meter because of the high freq.. interesting!  I've spent many hours thinking about that device.. Has anyone been able to replacate Stevens TPU with any of this private info yet?  I would be interested in learning more about the device and other theories..     :-X  dag

Hi and welcome

Some of the folks (including myself) on this forum have been at it since the beginning of the video posts on youtube, early 2006, and Lindsay's first posts on OU.com.

Regrettably, to my understanding, no one has been able to crack this device, although there are many documents and videos with misleading titles that would lead you to believe it has been accomplished.

There have also been those that muddied the waters further by releasing faked videos. This has been very damaging and has "poisoned the well" even further.

There also are some folks that like to drop crumbs as if they know the secret. They enjoy a "following".

If someone has succeeded, they have not come forward with exact build specifications for a working device, an engineering level build document, even if it is devoid of theory.

To my understanding, no one has supplied credible power in vs. power out data for their builds.

Also, the TPU does not seem to have a power input, except perhaps a small hidden battery to kick start the device. Yet nearly everyone seems to be using high amps or volts from an external supply. This is puzzling to me, since any legitimate OU device should be able to feed itself once the process is initiated.

I and others have archived lots of information, theories, WAGS, possible coil arrangements etc.

Everyone has a pet theory or three, but seem to have been unable to put theory into practice.

Speaking strictly for myself, I have done numerous builds and run lots of tests to no avail.

I have retreated to using only the videos of SM and the device, and attempt a forensic reverse engineering of the device. The rest (email exchanges between SM and Lindsay) may or may not be disinfo so I take it all with a grain of salt.

The exception to this rule are the reports of Dr. Roland Schinzinger which seem very credible and are not at all "cryptic".

Besides this forum, I am available for private consultation on Skype with anyone seriously interested in exploring the device further.

or PM me if you like.

Best Regards, ION
« Last Edit: 2010-10-26, 15:06:56 by ION »

ION
thank you very much for the offer to help with info and direction;  that means a lot and it says a lot also! I spent some time in the aether vortex energy converter thread today; good stuff! hadn't seen all of it.  involves some of Dr.Tesla's work on radiant energy doesn't it.  i have a firm belief that several of these devices are working with this same Tesla radiant energy field; i think moray's device work with this same field...I've been studying Don Smiths work also; don't know if his devices really work or not, but with pulsed HVDC; well doesn't that sound alot like Tesla's radiant energy? ( i have great admiration and respect for Dr.Tesla and his work like many others!)   thanks again,   :) dag

HI to all.   As this is my first post here, I should say "WOW".

Amazing to recognize so many people, and most very reputable.  I am also still working
on this device, although along different concepts that what I have seen, as I am trying
to stay simple, just to get the basics.  The first units that I am "assuming" were actually
functioning had so little circuitry that it has led me to areas I never expected.

Of course, I have no results either, so my musings aren't worth the current required to
display them yet, but I'll keep trying.

Just had to say Hi, and let it be known that there are many still out here trying to crack
the true basic functions of this thing.  (There's more than 1 way to rotate a comp field.) ::)

Good Luck to all.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:44:07