PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 09:16:30
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442548 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Does the Poynting Vector include all of the energy?  It's the cross product of the electric and magnetic fields, but is that all there is?  Is the scaling factor just left out, or thought to be included in E and H? So, how are E and H determined?

I did a little reading up on the Poynting Vector and it assumes vacuum permittivity and permeability to be constants.  What if they are not?

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Well in that case G maybe we should concentrate on measuring the vacuum permittivity in a shielded box that is placed near a hash generating device, i am pretty sure my microphone noises also point to this changing.

So what if a radiant event ripples permeability of vacuum and a solid material, i mean in an instant a wire suddenly exhibits a 100 fold permeability change, then what would we see, would it be a sudden appearance of a hash spike, which as the permeability returns back to normal would disappear just as fast as it came, no new energy was created or destroyed or dissipated.

The next question would be why are permeability and permittivity both changed, what links this will point to the true origin of the effect that causes it, which i would imagine would be what we term Aether.

tExB=qr
Well in that case G maybe we should concentrate on measuring the vacuum permittivity in a shielded box that is placed near a hash generating device, i am pretty sure my microphone noises also point to this changing.

So what if a radiant event ripples permeability of vacuum and a solid material, i mean in an instant a wire suddenly exhibits a 100 fold permeability change, then what would we see, would it be a sudden appearance of a hash spike, which as the permeability returns back to normal would disappear just as fast as it came, no new energy was created or destroyed or dissipated.

The next question would be why are permeability and permittivity both changed, what links this will point to the true origin of the effect that causes it, which i would imagine would be what we term Aether.

Yes, a single kick is not usually of much use.  I don't know that they are both changed.

Permeability and permativity do chage anomously in certain places, like the Oregon Vortex. 

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
In a good conductor, skin depth varies as the inverse square root of the conductivity. This means that better conductors have a reduced skin depth. The overall resistance of the better conductor remains lower even with the reduced skin depth. However this means that there is less reduction in A.C. resistance when substituting a metal of higher conductivity, compared to the reduction of D.C. resistance, when its diameter is larger than the skin depth for that frequency.

Skin depth also varies as the inverse square root of the permeability of the conductor. In the case of iron, its conductivity is about 1/7 that of copper. However being ferromagnetic its permeability is about 10,000 times greater. This reduces the skin depth for iron to about 1/38 that of copper, about 220 micrometres at 60 Hz. Iron wire is thus useless for A.C. power lines. The skin effect also reduces the effective thickness of lamination's in power transformers, increasing their losses.

Iron rods work well for direct-current (DC) welding but it is impossible to use them at frequencies much higher than 60 Hz. At a few kilohertz, the welding rod will glow red hot as current flows through the greatly increased A.C. resistance resulting from the skin effect, with relatively little power remaining for the arc itself. Only non-magnetic rods can be used for high-frequency welding.
Ah Ah
SM talked about the problem of eddy currents in his device and how that limited their running time, we also seem to have the introduction of iron wire but not sure where the iron wire in a TPU came from, i don't think it was mentioned by Sm, but i could be wrong.

If we have 2 different types of current, AC and DC in a single conductor, the DC will carry in the whole area of the wire, but AC on the skin, that would mean there would be a gradient of DC, from the center which is not mingling with the AC all the way to the skin where DC and AC current would exist.

Skin depth is due to the circulating eddy currents (arising from a changing H field) cancelling the current flow in the center of a conductor and reinforcing it in the skin.
but then we have this quote cancelling the current flow in the center of a conductor, so i wonder what would happen to the DC in the center of the conductor under the condition of AC and DC both flowing at the same time.

tExB=qr
Permeability and permativity do chage anomously in certain places, like the Oregon Vortex. 

Details?

tExB=qr
Everyone is familiar with "displacement current", exaplained by Maxwell as the storing of energy, via an electric field, by the physical stretching of the medium, be it aether, vacuum, or another dielectric.

I guess that there is a threshold where this strecthing becomes "separation" and the separate entities can move over a distance rather than just move slightly apart and back together.

The big question is what does this mean?    

(I read a long time ago, regarding virtual particles, that the particles become "real" when separated.  Seems plausible.  This would account for the "hits" you get on an RE detector and the resulting accumulation of charge (like beta particles but much lower energy), as well as switch triggering in other detectors.)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Ah Ah
SM talked about the problem of eddy currents in his device and how that limited their running time, we also seem to have the introduction of iron wire but not sure where the iron wire in a TPU came from, i don't think it was mentioned by Sm, but i could be wrong.

I had copied one of Tesla's patents with the GK4 giving it an iron wire core. SM mentioned using a snippet of iron wire as a delay for the compwave generation. Things could have built up from there.

Also,
Using a DC charged air core toroid winding sends the flux in the center as a ferrite ring would do.

---------------------------

I came across a post recently that mentioned if you hook up a coil of iron wire to a battery that the flow will be the exact opposite direction of a same coil wire of copper.  Not sure if that's anything new but may be of some interest with the TPU. 

I watched the UEC video last night, and here's a quote from Steven:

These devices are inherently high voltage devices, and they produce DC with a slight frequency of around 5000 Hz ...

tExB=qr
I watched the UEC video last night, and here's a quote from Steven:

SM also stated that the US NAvy had a similar device in the 1950's.  Curiously, nuclear batteries were developed in the 1950's, patents assigned to the US Navy.    Nuclear batteries are also inherently hv devices.

EDIT:
filed in 1952, patented in 1958:
http://www.google.com/patents/US2847585?printsec=abstract&dq=beta+particles+battery+navy#v=onepage&q&f=false

modern version:
http://www.google.com/patents/US6911711?printsec=abstract&dq=beta+particles+battery+navy#v=onepage&q&f=false
« Last Edit: 2012-05-07, 20:43:13 by Grumpy »

tExB=qr
Moving forward...

A charged particle, virtual or real, creates a magnetic field when it moves.  So, if my coils pull particle pairs apart or just fire them outward (or both), I get a strong magnetic field from the moving particles.  However, this is a radial current.  What am I supposed to do with that?

In the two devices detailed by spherics, this radial current has a circular magnet field that is perpendicular to the collector coil.  All you have to do is rotate it to simulate a rotating magnet of sorts.

In the TPU, your coil section produces the radial current pulse, and the collector can be toroidal.  SM spoke of circular collector wires, but spherics said they were vertical.  Being a radial current, it is on all directions, so some of it would be aligned with a circular collector as well.

I agree that it does not make a lot of sense at first, but it get's more clear when you think about it.

So, anyone got a HV pulser that can be triggered by a frequency source so you can sweep through a range to find a good pulse rates?  

Hi guys,

Can I interject on something you guys had talked about a page back or so about the TPU using the Earth magnetic field.

What is required is to look at this with some "regressive" logic.

So, the Earth's magnetic field is generated by the Earth with one polarity on the northern hemisphere and another polarity on the southern hemisphere as we usually have seen on most all "official" depictions up till now. So if this depiction of the Earth field is correct, then you and I can only be in one field at a time. So if you are standing anywhere on Earth, you will never be in both fields simultaneously. So how can you then say you are drawing from the Earth magnetic field. Seems to be a checkmate situation from the start.

But now, let's say you are in the north ambient polarity. This would infer that all conductors when not energized should already have an ambient bias to the north field. Just as if you approach the north side of a magnet to the wire or like why your compass points north or south.

So let's say you wind one coil of 100 turns and you wind a second coil of 100 turns over it. You have an inner and outer coil set-up for which you let the outer coil only be impressed by the Earth's north field polarity. Let's make a hard right for a second now.

In a regular one layer coil that is energized, you will have two distinct polarities, one per each end. Now if you wanted that physical length of one coil to only have one polarity, what you do is double the coil length so the half length is now the full length of the physical one polarity you wanted. The second half that you added is there simply to permit the first half to be completely one polarity. So let's go back to where we were.

OK, so you have an outer coil that is biased by the Earth field let's say north and this coil is also your output coil that is rectified so energy cannot return back to the coil once it have exited it. That outer output coil is 100 turns just like the inner coil and it is all north polarity. Now you energize the center 100 turn coil but you find there is a major problem. That inner coil is producing two polarities, one south polarity that is useful to influence the outer coil in the opposite way, but half of the inner coil is also the north polarity that is totally useless. So what do you do? Well simple. You add another 100 turns to the inner coil that is just protruding out from one end of both coils. So you now have one inner coil of 200 turns and one outer coil of 100 turns that is wound on the inner coil from turns 1 to 100. That means what?

Well, now you pulse the inner coil in the direction that produces a south field in the half of the now 200 turn coil on the side that is completely under the outer coil that is north polarized by the Earth's magnetic field. This for me would be the only way to capitalize on the Earths field.

Now to finalize this idea, the coils can be coils, or loops, or a coil and a loop or whatever you want. If you extend this basic principle throughout all the SM TPU's I think there may be a good relation that binds them together as we have tried for so long to find what principle holds all of the units together, regardless of the topology of the device. Hehehe.

But what is the advantage of such a scheme. Well you have half the battle already won. You do not need to produce a north field that works against the already existing north field. This makes like the Earth's magnetic field becomes a monopolar power supply. All you need is to provide the complimentary opposite polarity. I don't know the Lenz Laws enough to state the ramifications but if only a positive is impressed to an output coil where the negative if the same coil is not used at all, then what kind of Law applies would remain to be seen.

This could be testing in small scale very easily to see the effect and to better understand and find the right mix, the right pulse frequency to maximize the Earth field presence, etc.

Sorry for budding in and hope this is not too off topic.

wattsup

PS: When SM said wind 1 coil, then another over it, then another, making three coil layers, the above idea would mean the 1st and 2nd layers are one coil with the 2nd layer being the south side of the two layers being pulsed. The outer coil would be both the Earth biased coil and output coil.

« Last Edit: 2012-05-08, 04:38:21 by wattsup »

@wattsup,  interesting thoughts.

@ Grumpy,  in my em book, the magnetic field of a moving point charge has way more terms, the equation you posted must be some simplistic formula that has the "free energy" terms stripped from it!    :o

@All,

Ok, this is serious,  (EMDevices is now putting on his "serious hat".   :D  )

DC creation mechanism

In one of the longer videos (the UEC one I believe)  SM is starting to talk about his little TPU that is powering a TV on the table, for about 20 minutes or so.  The audio is blanked out to protect the infomation, but what he says, or tries to say, is quite clear.   He basicaly says that he is using a magnetic field to create curent in a wire, plain and simple,  and this has been known for hundreds of years, so he is talking about the generator principle of moving a wire through a magnetic field, or vice versa,  but he says this principle is applied in a new way in the TPU.  

Would you like to know what the "new way" is?  I'll tell you.  

Instead of building a generator with a moving rotor inside a stator,  the TPU that SM has built is very similar to a generator and still has all the parts and functions  of a conventional generator:  

1) The "rotor" is the collector wire, that vibrates in a circular way and elastic or acoustic waves travel one way around the perifery of the collector, constantly cutting a magnetic field that also ROTATES WITH IT.  This ensures a constant POLARITY of DC current.  

2) The "stator" is the control winding that produces the rotating magnetic field that the collector cuts through, and because it rotates in synchronism with the collector deformation or elastic waves,  the generated voltage and current inside the TPU is a direct current and voltage.  the synchronicity ensures a direct current, it basicaly removes the need for brushes and contacts in a DC generator.

You see how simple that is, the DC current production should not be a mystery anymore.   Like I said before,  a rotating magnetic wave in synchronism with an acoustic or elastic wave deforming the collector.

In his own way, Steven is telling us this when he talks about the "kick" and how the fillament in the tubes would move becasue of the high inrush current through them and because there is a magnetic field present around, that of the earth he says.    So we need movement and a magnetic field!

The turbine effect

I already mentioned the rotation of the magnetic field, and this is the "turbine" effect, because according to Steven it takes a while for the "turbine to spin up, or down" so that's why he called it the "turbine" in the first place.   He also talks about the compass rotating, etc..and of course, about the magnetic field rotating and inducing current in the collector.   He is very certain of it.

So,  let me ask you guys a question:

Do I have a TPU if I build a rotating magnetic field (RMF) device?    The answer is not yet.   The RMF is a needed component but there is more to it, namely the "rotor" or collector, which needs to start vibrating.  Vibration is the other "key" ingredient.

How do we build a RFM?   Let me say that SM did NOT wind his TPU to mimic a typical 2-phase induction motor stator, because he say's that "he observed" the turbine effect, he talks about it  as if it's something he did not expect.  Moreover,  he talks about injecting a number of frequencies, and their result happens to be a rotating magnetic field.   However,  the OTPU is sure making me doubt this theory.  It seems very plain that the device has 4 quadrants and I can't escape the impression that he is doing a classic 2-phase RFM.

So, in conclusion I want to point out that we should keep in mind the bigger picture when we read what SM had to say.  He is explaining the small parts and concepts but lets not lose sight of the big picture, the RMF and the VIBRATION, which produce the DC current generator function of the TPU, not to mention it's gyroscopic behavior.

EM

PS, there are obviously different types of TPU that Steven built, and this principle of generation is cetainly adaptable.  Studying the OTPU makes me realize that we do'nt even need a collector coil, the control coils can do everyting, both creating the rotating magnetic fields, and moving with the ring they are wound around when it deforms, thus inducing a DC current in the same windings.     The magnets and the two vertical coils are part of the equation obviously, but I think these are peculiarities of how Steven implemented his TPUs in the begining.  

Comments from Steven:

Lindsay, I have just received your second letter where you start off with:
OH MY GOD!
I am pleased that you can clearly see the turbine...
The interesting thing is how with the right combination of
frequencies, you can actually create a revolving field with inertial!

After re-reading what SM had to say about the collector and control windings,  and specifically that the control winding are wound in 3 segments, with each segment being fed a separate frequency,  it is now clear to me that he is creating a rotating magnetic field on purpose, not as a byproduct.    What he is a bit unclear about is how the DC is created, and offers his suggestion that it is something like "squeezing the hose", and its pretty close, but the actual physics are more involved as I tried to describe.   

For the practical person:

No need to wrap your mind around such complicated ideas of how this thing operates, just input three frequencies into the 3 segments wound around the collector coil(s), which by the way are also connected to the control winding in series, something that often it is missed.   So when the frequencies flow through the control coils, they also flow though the collector coils, and the magnetic field that is produced creates electrodynamic forces on the collector coil and it begins to vibrate and resonate and ultimately, the DC producing dynamo effect or turbine effect develops.  That is the condition when everything is operating in synchronicity and the frequencies mix or add just right to create the rotating field or turbine effect, and the whole thing starts "converting" energy.   you don't have to understand how the "RADIO" works, just have to know how to turn it on and tune in.  Just be ready with a "kill" switch.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-08, 07:17:02 by EMdevices »

Group: Guest
Ok.

So, did he know the difference between 'revolve' and 'rotate'?

You can create a revolving field. Good luck on create a rotating field.

Creating a revolving field, which encompasses a ring conductor (in the same way a magnetic field encompasses a current carrying wire) should certainly create DC current.

To do so, you need three frequencies...

----
|  .  |
 ----

One for the inside diameter ( left '|')
One for the outside diameter(right '|')
One for top and bottom (----).

Why was the cross-section so tall and thin? Because, the frequency for the top/bottom was not injected but the result of the inner and outer frequencies AND the top and bottom fields had to be radial.

These are all great and fun tangents to think about but the problem remains. Unless these devices made use of external energy they would be limited to designs including micro-switches and hidden batteries with the energy controlled or stored within them.

I don't think these devices use Faraday induction.
I don't think anything will come of a device using a single dimension rotation-like field.
I do think the vibration is a secondary effect. Somewhat like the rudder of a small sailboat in a good wind. When things are moving along well the rudder will hum or buzz like you have a hidden motor in the boat  ;)

tExB=qr
I don't think the earth's magnetic field is utilized in the TPU as it does not require orientation to the earth's magnetic field.  ;D

I think vibration is an effect and not a cause.  :D

Neither use of the earth's magnetic field, or accustic, or vibrational theories offer a mechanism for gain -  >:-)

The million dollar question:
Where are the north and south poles of the magnetic field around a wire?  :o

The method that I mentioend above is synonymous with rotating a monopole magnet... O0

WW,  yes the field is "revolving" not "rotating" if that's a more appropriate word.  I like your 3 frequency concepts, unfortunately, Steven said they are harmonics of each other and depend on the circumference, so your take on it is unique, however, if they varied based on the geometry as you suggest, wouldn't the TPU ring than have to be very thick? ie,  R3 = 3R1 and R2 = 2R1, where R1 is the inner radius.   So you see that's not it.  The harmonics produce different wavelengths along the circumference, not across it.

Both you and Grumpy think vibration is not important for energy generation?   :-\    

Consider again what he said:  "you can actually create a revolving field with inertia"  you think the inertia is a product of the fact that a magnetic field revolves or rotates around the ring?.  Last time I energized an AC 2-phase stator winding, I couldn't tell any difference in how it behaved as far as turning it, there was no gyroscopic effect or inertial effect difference from its unenergized state.  In fact, the momentum carried by electromagnetic fields is very very small, orders of magnitude smaller than what matter offers.  I'll tell you where the inertia comes from, the inertial properties and the gyroscopic properties both originate from the VIBRATION of the ring, which has mass and inertia, and this vibration is just not back and forth, or a bending of the ring at a set angular position, although this will produce the gyroscopic effect as well, but it begins to REVOLVE around circumference of the ring, or collector coil, due to the Coriolis effect, and also the phasing and rotation of the electromagnetic field, but the EM field rotates at an unbelievable fast speed, and the ring's mechanical vibration can not catch up instantly, so it takes a while for it to rev up,  hence Steven observed this delay in time and called it the "turbine" effect.  

yes friends,  there is mechanical vibration in the rings which is quite necessary to its operation.  If we stifle that vibration, the device will stop producing extra energy.  

@ G,

if the "magnetic field of the earth" is not required, than why would SM tell us that it has "an inherent frequency and we tune into it" ?   Or that he found a way to make the TPUs not be orientation dependent?    We have to look at his TPUs and how they evolved from the simple ones to the complex one.  The only one that seems to not be orientation dependent is the 6" one that he holds 90 deg to the gravitational vector and they still work  (when demonstrating it on the glass table)   even the little one, when he is done with it he turns it up-side-down to stop it.  Why would that be?     ???    

EM

« Last Edit: 2012-05-08, 15:58:09 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
Both you and Grumpy think vibration is not important for energy generation?   :-\    

Consider again what he said:  "you can actually create a revolving field with inertia"  you think the inertia is a product of the fact that a magnetic field revolves or rotates around the ring?.  Last time I energized an AC 2-phase stator winding, I couldn't tell any difference in how it behaved as far as turning it, there was no gyroscopic effect or inertial effect difference from its unenergized state.  In fact, the momentum carried by electromagnetic fields is very very small, orders of magnitude smaller than what matter offers.  I'll tell you where the inertia comes from, the inertial properties and the gyroscopic properties both originate from the VIBRATION of the ring, which has mass and inertia, and this vibration is just not back and forth, or a bending of the ring at a set angular position, although this will produce the gyroscopic effect as well, but it begins to REVOLVE around circumference of the ring, or collector coil, due to the Coriolis effect, and also the phasing and rotation of the electromagnetic field, but the EM field rotates at an unbelievable fast speed, and the ring's mechanical vibration can not catch up instantly, so it takes a while for it to rev up,  hence Steven observed this delay in time and called it the "turbine" effect.  

yes friends,  there is mechanical vibration in the rings which is quite necessary to its operation.  If we stifle that vibration, the device will stop producing extra energy.  

Where does SM state that "vibration" is required or used to create an overunity effect?

@ G,
if the "magnetic field of the earth" is not required, than why would SM tell us that it has "an inherent frequency and we tune into it" ?   Or that he found a way to make the TPUs not be orientation dependent?    We have to look at his TPUs and how they evolved from the simple ones to the complex one.  The only one that seems to not be orientation dependent is the 6" one that he holds 90 deg to the gravitational vector and they still work  (when demonstrating it on the glass table)   even the little one, when he is done with it he turns it up-side-down to stop it.  Why would that be?     ???    
EM

SM thought, at the time, that the extra energy came from the earth's magnetic field. At the ened of the UEC video, he states the the energy comes from inside the device!

Early TPU's stopped when flipped for the same reason that Chef's arc rotates and also stops when flipped:  that constituents of the medum have an inherent spin direction and this is what is rotating.  Review virtual particles and you will find that they are the force carriers of EM fields.   Where is the inertia?  With the force carriers!

tExB=qr
Here are SM's answers to some interesting questions:

I would like to answer a few questions I have read on Stefan's web site..
I would like to mention Stefan and Freedom fuel and Bushwacker and Mica individually but
instead I will just make statements that can be relevant to whomever as needed.
First of all:
  • 1 There are several parts of the power unit which have patents. Remember that the
    power unit technology is owned by the UEC corporation and I have to be very careful
    about not stepping on their toes. I am not afraid of them or anything like that. It is just that
    they are the legitimate owners of the patents and most of the research ect. I would not like
    to break my trust with them.
    However, I can, and will give to all of you as much information as I can. I believe that I will
    be able to give you enough information to begin research on your own. I just have to pass
    it in front of my attorney first so I do not get myself into trouble, that's all.
  • 2 I will in time give out a basic Hardware diagram which you may find helpful.
  • 3 No, I will not publish a schematic diagram of the control circuit. It is proprietary
    information owned and controlled by the UEC Corporation, so I won't go there.
  • 4 I will tell you about my initial experiments and what Electron tube circuits I used to
    control the frequencies that gave us our significant breakthroughs way back when.
  • 5 Yes, Stefan I do intend to point you in the right direction. You deserve at least that
    much for all of the good effort you have put forth for so long. And especially your
    kindness to me.
  • 6 About the Flame like Discharge. Yes it does cause RF burns. I was going to tell about
    that, but I decided to wait and see how long it would take one of you to realize this on your
    own. Bravo!
  • 7 The patents are in several segments pertaining only to the control units not the
    collector coil itself, so I will send you examples of the hardware diagrams. however, I do
    not have access to a PC at all times so it will take some time for me to be able to scan
    things and send them off, be patient please. Also I am not spending all my time sitting in
    front of a PC reading and sending. I must travel to a public place in order to safely send
    any information at all.
  • 8 YES, toroidal transformers have some very weird factors.. Study the strange factors.
  • 9 Your interest in the harmonic resonance is also stepping toward the right direction of
    things. But then again it depends on your viewpoint about exactly what harmonic
    resonance is and how it relates to mag fields and converting energy as does my power
    unit.
  • 10 We have done a great deal of experimentation with permanent magnets with some
    very astounding results.
    I could stop now and start over again with that subject alone. Has anyone ever read any of
    the reports about our experiments with what was called, the Magnetic shadow casting
    material? No it wasn't some kind of paint. But you would be fascinated with the amount of
    renewable energy you can extract from a permanent magnet! We went through about ten
    thousand dollars worth of Neodymium and Super Cobalt 404 magnetic material in our
    experiments. I could write volumes of information about that stuff. Those experiments tie
    in to our development of the power unit.
  • 11 Yes, I agree, why does everybody assume that magnetic fields are so single
    dimensional?
    they are not . . .they can't be.
  • 12 Who ever it was that said there might be possibly military applications for this
    technology is a very wise man. We believe that is probably the primary government
    interest followed by the ever popular oil industry trying to stop it.
  • 13 I am sorry, they are not piezo stacks. However, they do look like it. And some of what
    you said is not far off at all.
  • 14 Both Freedomfuel and bushwacker have good and relevant points. (what are they?)
  • 15 Yes there is inertia.
  • 16 Yes there is a genuine gyroscopic effect when the units are on. Everybody has
    noticed that when held and in operation, the units have a definite vibration and have a
    gyroscopic effect. They seam to resist being moved through the air. When placed on a
    smooth surface it is very pronounced. Some of you should think about that.
  • 17 Rotation of field. . . How many people think about that. If you could have a field that
    you could think of as a big ball. And you could rotate it in two directions what would the
    ramifications be?
I hope some of you will appreciate this info, my direct response and the spirit in which it is given.
Sincerely,
SM

EDIT: another comment from Lindsay:

When it is unloaded the voltage climbs substantially and I do not mean a spike. it lasts for several seconds and is a good third higher.
Steven calls it the turbine effect.

Sounds like the load draws on the ability of the field to rotate.  (slows it down)

Buy me a drink
A Semi circular Tesla coil would create the necessary action in a very simple way. Low component count and HV generation from a small power supply. The windings would look like a Don Smith or SM ring with the outer winding on it. This configuration is super simple. The thumping would also arise from the hv discharge affecting the resonant  ring magnetic (bias) field. The snake bites it tail syndrome. Would you not hold this between your fingers gingerly? This configuration also sets up a mobius feedback.
Like Gridbias stated: the loop and cap are the end of the wire. So basically we have a tank circuit at the end of the Tesla coil. Same as it ever was. Alot of common devices have the stungun circuit with a differing output stage. But the TPU folds the output process back into the driving process. This duplicates the self destructing transformer. The transformer is inside the oscillating field. Don Smith also stated the ac pumping charge back through the DC supply lead. DC current flows out and the AC goes in along the magnetic field. Genius, absolute genius. Put this in a ring and call it a TPU.
I have seen all the specifications of electronics components, field vectors, and material physics. But does no one touch the spark gap impact on a coil from the initial strike to the start of conduction to the oscillating field wrapped around the device? In a ring the North pole chases the South forever. Sound like revolving to me...

But wait... There's more:
If three semicircular Tesla coils are put in a ring then we get 3 frequencies. 3? A very simplistic way to avert an NDA disclosure item. 3 separate frequency channels and not 3 distinct frequencies.

In the OTPU the red exposed wires could be the top of each output from 1 of three transformers.

Bravo!
Been there, got the tee shirt.

tExB=qr
Tesla would demonstrate that high levels of current were flowing in the space around his transmitter by placing a piece of aluminum on a stick, and then it would vaporize when place in the field of current.

Spherics said you can place two copper rods in the rotating field and measure substantial voltage and current.

My best guess (assuming the TPU is genuine) is that SM found a way of extracting energy from magnets within the TPU by vibrating many wire strands he talks about, in the strong magnet fields. Some of this energy created could then have been used to further strengthen the magnetic field. Simplistically, I envisage a toroid of strong permanent magnets around which is wound an energising coil(s) which starts the magnets revolving at extremely high speed freely within a carrier tube, which in turn cut many strands of short collector wire massed around the magnets to produce high current, which in turn is then stepped-up in voltage. The mix of frequencies may be necessary to tune the energising coils to achieve maximum / optimum magnet rotation speed. Some of the The heat produced may be the result of frictional losses incurred from the spinning magnets. This arrangement is more likely for the big TPU. I regard the small TPU as a fake to introduce confusion in that it is harder to envisage a common modus-operandi for all TPU's. The spinning magnets could account for the observed vibration. The biggest clue for me is that he says a lot of money was spent on magnets and research on them.

Hoppy

Buy me a drink
If you have a resonant field wrapped in a toroid the oscillations will cut the outside winding.
Worked in the GK4...

Still pretty simple whether large or small. And can be made in a delightfull array of configurations. Can be purchased as kits from Radio shack per SM in speaking of the components. In fact if you open a stun gun you will see the Radio shack audio transformer as the coupler from the oscillator to the spark gap.

Per the picture the blue winding acts as a pancake type coil when viewed how the pulsed charge from the red Tesla coil secondary becomes resonantly charged and EMPS the blue which then further EMPS to the final feedback loop.

This would get very nasty quickly. Hardly any circuitry like SM said. And the coils work naturally in a new way.
OBTW the blue wire is speaker wire. And we incorporate eletrostatics in a new way. SM showed the white sparks.

G, I'll have to see where SM mentioned a few things about vibration, but I don't think he specificaly said that, that's my take on it, because we know that without vibration, it is just another coil.  I've proved this to myself.

Inertial, like I said, comes from matter moving or vibrating, not from the rotating fields, that have insignificant momentum.  I've worked with mega watt radars that pulse rapidly, and I never saw any recoil, like from a gun that is fired.  But yes, fields do carry momentum, but it's very tiny.

@all,

This is the configuration of the TPU that SM mentioned.  3 sectors of the collector coil, that are also wired in various ways to the collector coil inside of them.  He obviously is talking about his later units here, becasue some of the earlier ones seem to be totaly passive coils.

So, why is this so hard to test?  Get a frequency, double it, and also tripple it, and use a buffer stage and than inject those into the 3 segments.  Than adjust just the fundamental to match it to the respective coil, and the other two frequencies will change automaticaly since they are derived from the fundamental.

EM

Whatever is rotating or revolving is not doing so around one axis. Every time someone posts the quote about rotation I look for bulbs to light but it is still dark.

The discussion always goes back to a single axis of rotation.

Then, the quote about the gyroscopic action.... It is clearly said that there is more to it than the action like a single gyroscope. The thing prefers a station-keeping action. Try that with a loop of vibrating wires.

Why does the discussion never go beyond a gyroscope and a single axis of rotation?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 09:16:30