PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 09:48:52
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 932361 times)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I have just finished speaking with T-1000.

Direct translation of Russian text alongside L2.   " ONE TURN NOT SHORTED STANDARD SHEILD "  Ecran being Russian for shield !! Not a material !!

Shorting this, as I have proved for myself, just creates a massive current draw !!  T-1000 also stated that we should be looking at the creation of noise, just like my findings with the negative only connection from my PSU creating the non ringdown !!  ;)
This is the way forward !!

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Guest
Grum
Would you like me to do the parts list from farnell, do you have a parts list  ;)

I have this list, not positive of its accuracy.

Direct translation of Russian text alongside L2.   " ONE TURN NOT SHORTED STANDARD SHEILD "  Ecran being Russian for shield !! Not a material !!

Great detective work Grum!   O0

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Great work Grumage thanks to T1000 for the help.

I will work on the parts list tomorrow  O0

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

Thanks' guys.  Peterae., I have sent you two emails.

Now to business. The way to go is by driving the transformer with the load applied !!  I am now seeing very different output signals.

Keep on trucking !!

Cheers Grum.

@Itsu

I was doing a current trace of the 1W circuit and I believe that the first version was an open circuit.  It was missing a resistor.  I circled here.  Did you get LEDs to light?  I can't see how in the first version.

Edit:  I've run out of time.. got to go again, but I noticed there may be a path through VT2, the PNP.. now I got to start over when I get a chance.

« Last Edit: 2014-03-20, 00:44:00 by 4Tesla »

On phone.. Otherwise I would quote very good post with great video by Les over at ou. Worth checking out.. Maybe someone could copy to here.    8)

Les could have been more thoughtful.. I don't always agree with all posts.. But don't call them out unless a troll.. Feel bad for MenofFather.
« Last Edit: 2014-03-20, 06:10:39 by 4Tesla »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

@Itsu

I was doing a current trace of the 1W circuit and I believe that the first version was an open circuit.  It was missing a resistor.  I circled here.  Did you get LEDs to light?  I can't see how in the first version.

Edit:  I've run out of time.. got to go again, but I noticed there may be a path through VT2, the PNP.. now I got to start over when I get a chance.

Hi 4Tesla,

yes i have seen that new diagram, and indeed in my test setup this resistor was missing.
I never was able to get any lights in the leds (no oscillations), only when i hooked up my FG and was sweeping through the frequency the leds would light up now and then,
but powered by my FG.

I will configure the circuit according to this new diagram and see if this resistor will make any difference.

I notice that also the transformer is different, it has another 4th coil to it!
That makes it more complicated. 

Thanks,  regards Itsu
« Last Edit: 2014-03-20, 10:15:21 by Itsu »

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

As requested. Copy and paste of Les Banki's post from OU.C.

Cheers Grum.

Hi guys,

I have been monitoring this thread from start.

Here is what I see:

The 'Akula0083 circuit' you are trying to duplicate is essentially a simple device which
(for simplicity), can be divided into two (2) sections:

a.  Control (“exciter”)
b.  “Free energy”

I comment mainly on the control section which you have thoroughly messed up!
Admit it or not, most of you have contributed to this.

I am particularly critical of some of the 'technical' comments made!
They are WAY OFF!

OK.
The control section is based on the TL494 PWM IC which has been around for over 30 years.
It became an industry standard, so to speak.
In the past, most computer SMPS used this IC.
It is well understood and works well.

If you care to watch (and pay attention!) to the video where Akula explains all three (3) versions of his MOSFET drivers, you would not be confused and would stop 'butchering' the circuit!

For example, arguments are still raging about that Ground wire connection to pin 16 of  TL494.
Know this:
If you remove that connection (like I have seen in some diagrams in this thread), you will also lose the Ground connection to the indicator LED HL11 AND the Ground connection to voltage divider R9-R11-R10 which will result in error amplifier A1+ (pin 1) will be at the supply voltage (+12V) potential trough R9 and part of R11 (pot)!

This has already been pointed out by one poster ('lost_bro' on page 6) and yet, even as I write this, yet another diagram appeared (“Akmodedit.png”) where that Ground connection is MISSING!
This diagram has been REPEATEDLY posted!

In other words:
By removing that Ground connection in the diagram, you DISABLE not only the indicator LED but also DISABLE BOTH error amplifiers, A1 & A2!

If you pay proper attention to the details in this video: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch feature=player_embedded&v=EwCS15pRtH0&list=PLC7684829E98CAD74

you will see that the disputed Ground link (connection) is PRESENT in all 3 versions of the diagram.
No, you don't even have to understand the language!

By the way, the author announced a few days ago that English subtitles are coming soon!

Then there is one other point which everyone have missed, including Akula it seems!

Irrespective of which (of the 3) MOSFET drivers you use, there is only ONE MOSFET in this device and the drive is single-ended.
Period.

Yet, the output logic control (pin13) is tied to pin 14 which is the reference voltage.  (+5V, ±5%)
Therefore, the output stage is operating in push-pull mode.
(Only one poster commented on this, in RED, written over the diagram.)

Sure, it still works this way BUT the output frequency is only HALF the oscillator frequency.

If pin 13 was connected to Ground (0V), the output would operate in the single-ended mode which gives the option to parallel the two output transistors, thus gaining significant current drive to the MOSFET, either directly or through the complementary NPN/PNP driver, or through the dedicated Mosfet driver IC (IXDD609 or similar).

Lowest rise/fall times are achieved with dedicated Mosfet drivers (they are MOSFET based).
However, unless I need super fast switching, I prefer the complementary npn/pnp driver since I found that the MOSFET drivers are too “touchy” for experimental work (meaning they are too easy to blow up!).

To those who intend to try to duplicate this circuit, my advice is:
Make sure the control section works properly before attempting to experiment with the free energy section (which the transformer is part of).

Also, don't fall for all that nonsense (yes, nonsense!) about input/output power measurements as some posters promote!
Why do I make such a statement?
Simple.

You are NOT dealing with a device with a claim of marginal OU in the order of a few percent which could perhaps be a measurement error!

If you want to know the input power to this device, I can give it to you right now:
The TL494 IC, running on a 15V supply has a maximum current draw of 10 mA.
(average 7.5 mA)
That translates to 150 mW (0.15 W). (maximum)
Add the 12V regulator's power consumption of approx. 96 mW (maximum) and you have a
TOTAL of 246 mW (0.246 W)

Now, just for the hell of it, DOUBLE it and round it to 0.5 W.

However, this device will produce 30 W (or more) depending on the LOAD and the transformer
you use.

I hope you can see the stupidity of those who blindly INSIST on input/output measurements!
Don't get me wrong.
Sure, you will be curious (as you should be!) about the output power of your device!

With devices like these, you may face a very different kind of problem!
Avalanche.  Yes, avalanche.
I hope you know what that is.
(It is a runaway condition which, if not controlled, can cause DESTRUCTION of great magnitude.)
Don't believe it?
Fine.  But don't complain if something blows up in your face!  (or worse)

Oh...'MenofFather' posted suggestions to the winding method, including SHORTED turns!

Guys, with all due respect, with that kind of suggestions you will never get anywhere!
Guaranteed!

Cheers,
Les Banki

A little more playing with DipTrace.  Probably not quite as good as GroundLoop did with Eagle, but I think it would run.

Took me a while to find components and make patterns so that everything fits correctly.

Again, this is just a test circuit for the transformer; you would have to provide your own signal input.  I will say though, if you find the magic touch, this board would easily power an Arduino or whatever you choose to use to build the pulse train.

Hi Matt,

Nice design, but it will not work. The D1 diode in your drawing will block all
current from flowing through the Q1 transistor. Also the IRF3205 was
upside down.

Attached is a proposed correction.

GL.

Hi Matt,

Nice design, but it will not work. The D1 diode in your drawing will block all
current from flowing through the Q1 transistor. Also the IRF3205 was
upside down.

Attached is a proposed correction.

GL.

Ha!  Good eye!   Of course me being blind, that isn't saying much.

I'll proceed with a redo.  And a design for the Andrei Melnichenko version too.

Grum, If I'm going south with your thread in any way, just a swift kick is all I need.  My intent is to lay out some solid test beds we can use to evaluate coil designs and maybe get us a runner.

Ha!  Good eye!   Of course me being blind, that isn't saying much.

I'll proceed with a redo.  And a design for the Andrei Melnichenko version too.

Grum, If I'm going south with your thread in any way, just a swift kick is all I need.  My intent is to lay out some solid test beds we can use to evaluate coil designs and maybe get us a runner.

Matt,

No problem, I do such errors all the time. Right now I'm working on a GPS based auto pilot to a boat. Did
add a small pizeo buzzer today. The buzzer will make a sound if the GPS loose tracking. Added some code
to my program to control the buzzer, and, voila, f..ked up my code timing and did loose the GPS input. :-)

GL.

Corrected Akula DipTrace project (schematic, board and custom lib) attached.

Hey guys, I'm new to OUresearch and this thread and just wanted to to say hello.  :)

concerning LEDs: I have a LED that looks very similar like the one just posted by ITSU, but rated at 16,4 V @1000mA, think they are available with different specs. See eBay link for mine:
http://www.aaaa-electronic.de/products.php?OSRAM-Semiconductors-LECWE2B-Uni-Color-White-Chip-LED&cPath=5&language=en_US (sorry this was link from their shop only, here is the ebay link too:)
http://www.ebay.de/itm/OSRAM-Semiconductors-LECWE2B-Uni-Color-White-Chip-LED-/360697925575?pt=Bauteile&hash=item53fb458fc7

When running at lower voltage than 16 v, amperage drops dramatically, think at 10v was only around 20mA, so maybe at 15v its exactly the 3W. Sadly cant do a quick test right now as its already damaged. But I anyhow wanted to order a new these day then i will check on that.

kind regards
« Last Edit: 2014-03-23, 02:16:29 by From Other Planet »

From what I can decipher from YouTube's translation, this isn't all that difficult:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOG6YQ_6K6k[/youtube]

From what I can decipher from YouTube's translation, this isn't all that difficult:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOG6YQ_6K6k[/youtube]

Hmmm, he is using the diagram (up side down) with the floating pin16 (which prevent the led from being lit), see video at the 3:26 minute mark:

Regards Itsu

Hmmm, he is using the diagram (up side down) with the floating pin16 (which prevent the led from being lit), see video at the 3:26 minute mark:

Regards Itsu

The comment in YouTube indicates he is using this schematic:
http://savepic.org/5111643.jpg

Which is the original single transistor driver circuit and it does have the ground connected.

What I do not see is the fifth wire (the ground shield) on the coil.

Regards Itsu

Good day all;    thanks for the invite to participate here on OUR.....

Hello Itsu:

Yes, I noticed the same peculiarities with the video also:

Below is a post I made at OverUnity regarding the same video in relation to Schematic that is posted as a direct link below the video on YouTube.
The Schematic posted as a Link is not the same as the one in the video which as you  pointed out is MISSING the Ground connection to the Voltage divider, Pin #16 error amp and LED indicator for the 12 volt. reg.

Re: Akula0083 30 Watt Self Running Generator.
« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2014, 09:00:51 PM »
Quote from: From other Planet on March 11, 2014, 08:25:06 PM
btw, this seems to be the schematic he used, he posted link in comments: http://savepic.org/5111643.jpg

Hello From other Planet:

Yet another mystery to be dealt with:

The posted schematic from the U-tube channel does NOT match the Blurry Schematic shown in the Video of the Self- running TPU.

I could not guess why one schematic is shown in the video and another very different one is shown as a linked reference.

Thanks, peace
lost_bro

So my question is How is the indicator LED in the video circuit lit-up if if has NO Ground connection?  >:(

take care, peace
lost_bro

Good day All:

Just wanted to share an interesting simulation using LTspice. The original file comes from the same Russian forum that I reference earlier.

I took the liberty to change only the schottkey diodes in the circuit, as the diodes that came with the original file were Russian I suppose and I did not have them in my LTspice library.

All else are the same values as from the Russian Author of the simulation.  I take no credit.......

Please see the observation that I made regarding Voltage at the output of the L2 coil (feedback) and the input which in the circuit for simulation purposes is 3 volts even.

I believe you will see the there is an EXCESS of .16Volts coming from the L2 coil....   Of course, This is a perfect simulation and does NOT take into account many REAL life losses (ie; Voltage regulator losses etc).....
AND, the voltage is the PEAK pulsating Voltage NOT constant..... But none the less it is encouraging.

I will post the original LTspice file if anyone is interested in exploring further this anomaly. O0

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2014-03-21, 17:56:33 by lost_bro »

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I wold first like to welcome,  From other Planet and lost_bro.  Consider yourselves "poached" !!  O0

T-1000 shared this video via Skype to Itsu and myself last night. Please enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afPQtDbn_3s

You will note that the transformer is a pair of TV yoke cores and the driver is a Push Pull style with frequency controller chip.  Ah La GeoFusion !!  "Say no more " Nod Nod Wink Wink...........  Sorry I grew up with Monty Python !!  ;D

I think the point I am trying to make here is that it does not matter what  form the drive takes, it's the way the transformer is configured !!

T-1000 is convinced that we are looking at a Parallel input resonance and a Series output resonance and the above video is achieving this at around 14 KHz!!

Comments??

Cheers Grum.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Hi Lost_bro

Welcome  O0

Thanks for the work on the sim, I'm not a sim man, is there anything they could have done to the files to fool the simulator, i ask this because i seem to remember a sim floating around by an Indian guy and it also showed OU, but if i recall correctly he fiddled with something which increased the output and fooled the sim.

Maybe someone else will remember more details.

EDIT i am not sure it's a good idea to use a digital meter to measure current on the output.

Buy me a cigar
Dear Peterae.

Quote "EDIT i am not sure it's a good idea to use a digital meter to measure current on the output. "

Was that for me ??

I am in total agreement !!  Particularly when most DVM's have a max current of 10 Amps !!

But the lamp was pretty bright nonetheless !!

Cheers Grum.

Hi Lost_bro

Welcome  O0

Thanks for the work on the sim, I'm not a sim man, is there anything they could have done to the files to fool the simulator, i ask this because i seem to remember a sim floating around by an Indian guy and it also showed OU, but if i recall correctly he fiddled with something which increased the output and fooled the sim.

Maybe someone else will remember more details.

EDIT i am not sure it's a good idea to use a digital meter to measure current on the output.

Good Day Peterae

Too answer your question in short:  NO

This is because LTspice uses library files, and the library files that I use are in my computer and are standard files.... I only used the Schematic from the Russian forum.
This is akin to using a map. A map is NOT the territory.

So, using my files from my computer I ran his schematic as a simulation.  All of the .op directives are listed on the screen shot that I uploaded and nothing is out of the ordinary with the command lines.

I am NOT saying that this IS OU.  But it definitely shows promise and this is Using Standard Accepted Physics.

Of, course for this scheme to work (ie: OU..) we must now add the secret ingredient which will probably NOT be part of the LTspice program.

I know that the secret to this IS in the coil configuration, just as the work of Stanley Meyers was and is the secret of the coil configurations.

take care, peace.
lost_bro

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 09:48:52