PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 15:12:12
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trans Dimensional Communication  (Read 8131 times)
Group: Moderator

Here is something I would like to try someday.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040206224041/http://www.psisci.force9.co.uk/articles/tdc1.htm

One thing, about these types of devices, is that you need something 'more' to properly communicate with so called 'other dimensions' of higher frequency. The device alone, without some influence from a person with strong enough (I say 'strong enough' because we are *all* mediums on some level) mediumistic faculties, will do nothing. You can use simple tape recorders or other recording devices if you have the before mentioned traits. Something that produces ambient noise that the other party can modulate would be preferable (with absolute silence, there is nothing really to work with).

One day!

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Here is something I would like to try someday.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040206224041/http://www.psisci.force9.co.uk/articles/tdc1.htm

One thing, about these types of devices, is that you need something 'more' to properly communicate with so called 'other dimensions' of higher frequency. The device alone, without some influence from a person with strong enough (I say 'strong enough' because we are *all* mediums on some level) mediumistic faculties, will do nothing. You can use simple tape recorders or other recording devices if you have the before mentioned traits. Something that produces ambient noise that the other party can modulate would be preferable (with absolute silence, there is nothing really to work with).

One day!

Hi bte,

so time ago i build something like this TDC, after i ran into this forum:
http://www.itcbridge.com/forum/view_topic.php?id=1842&forum_id=32

Using a 100W MOSFET amplifier barely generates some noise. 
I guess i have to make a preamp to boost the signal.
Using a headset, all i have heard up till now are many "mexican dogs" and when i tune very steady probably a local Dutch radio station as they where talking Dutch   :)

Guess my  "mediumistic faculties" are not up to par   ;D

Regards Itsu

I'm sure it could be increased. I'm also sure that just making a noise generator and boosting the signal will give better results. (Less radio interference)

Thanks for the input, Itsu!

Hi all, long time...

Have a read of 2D layout coils for a metal detector.
These have been around for some time. I built my first in the 70's.
This particular layout gives rise to anomilies when the amplitude and phase are shifted due to an interference in the 'cancelled' field.
With this layout an Cmos oscillator can be configured for any size or shape coil set. (Parameters not exceeded).
This would supply a stronger field envelope and any interference or manipulation in this case, would be at a significantly higher level than the basic twin coil arrangement shown in the link.
The original purpose detecting metals local to the field, causes changes in amplitude and phase. This is then mixed in a precision rectifier and dependant on the phase fed to the rectifier, the summed output produced has it's own characteristics. That being certain metals are 'tuned' out or rejected.
Applying a similar approach to this discriminating process would enhance any communication between dimensions assuming a phase shifted source of interference is created by the result of the ether around the field being changed slightly by their apparatus.
This being deduced from a quick read of the linked page.
My original unit for listening in circa 1974.
I found recording audio from the noise superior with a germanium diode (very common then) and an RFC inside a screened film canister. The amplifier being a cassette recorder modified at the head to accept the RFC and diode unit.
As a matter of respect, I hope I'm not teaching you to suck eggs.
Are you researching metaphysics at all? This seems to be appropriate with this unit. It's how to create a source of info for the other end users to realise communication is required. The chances of success would require more than pure guesswork.

I've heard of countless other ways to construct devices like this. Something that could monitor the aether field in a given location would be very interesting to try. I think the requirements for this are 90% spiritual and 10% physical. A clear, empty channel with some white noise for them to modulate should be sufficient. Maybe amplification stages, too. I need to do more testing. Thanks for the comment!

You're welcome.
Keep us informed on your findings. There's more than an interest here.
 ;)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 15:12:12