PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 21:03:12
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442652 times)
Group: Guest
Ah, you have seen it!

Yes, quite often.

The truth be told, the rise-time is barely important. It is the off-time, the ramp from switch-off to ambient levels, that matters. I'll concede that rise-time is important only because if you have that you probably have good decay time. I know of no way to produce the effect pulse by pulse. The effective energy isn't what you put into a device. It is what comes back after you device steps out of the way.

Once you have charged adjacent loops you still have problems. That charge is useless unless it is moving at a very high velocity. Whatever comes back must be manageable and useable. I can destroy circuits all day. That is useless.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Yes, quite often.

The truth be told, the rise-time is barely important. It is the off-time, the ramp from switch-off to ambient levels, that matters. I'll concede that rise-time is important only because if you have that you probably have good decay time. I know of no way to produce the effect pulse by pulse. The effective energy isn't what you put into a device. It is what comes back after you device steps out of the way.

Once you have charged adjacent loops you still have problems. That charge is useless unless it is moving at a very high velocity. Whatever comes back must be manageable and useable. I can destroy circuits all day. That is useless.

We may be talking about different effects then.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Come on, what is a fast transition, remember me talking about feeding a sine into a 4 diode bridge, what the difference between the 2, one has only a fundamental frequency, the other has a rich assortment of harmonics, the fast the switch on the higher the harmonic content, ring any bells, have you heard about me talking about harmonics before.

G one minuet you say don't get involved in harmonics then the next you start talking about a fast switch on.

Remember me speaking about the inductor in the leg of the OTPU, he places a magnet on top, well i did the experiment and the difference is that with the magnet on the inductor the sine get square shoulders, the stronger the magnet the squarer the shoulders the more harmonic content there is.

Is anyone hearing me  >:-)

Thanks for posting Armagdn03 very interesting  O0

WW,
from your description I agree with what you are saying.   A magnetic field builds up slowly due to inductance, but interupt the curent suddenly, after it is already present, and the magnetic field will decay rapidly and induce huge voltages, that can easily damage ESD sensitive semiconductor circuitry.  

This voltage amplification method, or better know as inductive kickback, is the basic principle utilized in automotive induction coils,  in voltage boosters, HV generators, etc...

All,
However,  the principles utilized in the TPU, are not simply electromagnetic phenomena, and this is the point I want to drive home.

If I were to rank the importance of the principles utilized in the TPU,  I would rank the VIBRATION as number 1,  not because physical vibration is anymore magical than electromagnetic oscillations in a circuit, but because people tend to ignore this principle.   If there were no electromagnetic interactions to play a role, then vibration by itself is not significant at all.   The combination of vibration and electromagnetic oscillations is what gives rise to the turbine effect which converts energy.  

Think of the TPU as a sort of loudspeaker which is a vibrator which moves the air particles so we can hear the music,  however, the TPU is not designed to make music audible, but is simply a resonating ring that develops circumferentialy traveling waves that interact with the magnetic field.  Its acoustic impedance is very high, and as a result it only produces a "slight sound" as has been testified.    The important principle is the interplay of the rotating magnetic fields and the ring motion that gives rise to a unique dynamo effect which extracts energy from the relativity of it all, from eather, and as you'll see later from the earth itself.

The best illustration I can think of to help you guys is a hula hoop.  I have mentioned this before.    If you ever watch a child swing their hips to keep a hula hoop going, it is this same dynamic that occurs in the TPU.   The force that keeps the ring going, however, is not provided by a child, but by the magnetic field and the current that flows.  It is simply the Lorentz force, and since the rotating magnetic field and the currents change, this force rotates around the TPU, but its electrical phase relative to the motion of the ring is critical.   Just like a child needs to be SYNCHRONIZED with the hulla hoop, so the rotating magnetic field and the current needs angular synchronization relative to the traveling motion of the ring which is vibrating and worping in a similar circular fashion.   Specifically,  the Lorentz force needs to be 90 deg ahead of the vibratory wavefront on the ring.

The magic of the TPU, if one realy ponders the intricacies of it all,  and may I add that not even the famous Dr Swinzinger and not even the inventor itself properly discovered hence the energy comes from, but it is a well kept and guarded secret as we learned from his visit to his attorny's offce,  is the VORTEX phenomena that occurs.   This is not a simple concept to grasp and involves the CORRIOLIS effect on the surface of this planet.   In the south, the TPU operates in reverse, meaning the spin is the other way.   So, indirectly,  the TPU taps into the ROTATIONAL KINETIC energy of the earth, with a complex interaction via the magnetic field of the earth,  and this is VERY VERY DANGEROUS TO THE EXISTANCE OF MANKIND ON THIS PLANET.  How would you like it if the earth slowed down and stoped and where you live you would be FACING THE SUN 24 HOURS A DAY! But wait there won't be 24 hours in a day any longer, a day would become the duration of a year, or 365 days.  Or you would be in the DARK for 365 "days", freezing your ass off?   Or you were in between,  and tornado like winds would be ripping your houses appart due to the tremperature differences between day and night!     But all of this is not as bad as what I'm about to say.   Imagine that our MAGNETIC SHIELD, went down,  and the earth magnetic field collapsed due to lack of motion and rotation,  and all the solar flux would be blowing away the atmosphere slowly reducing this  wonderful blue globe full of life and water to a desolate planet like MARS!    

Get the picture?

Initially it is tempting to think a little power extraction is ok,  but once the secret gets out, and everybody extracts energy, we will bring the earth to a standstill in our LIFETIMES!  

So be carefull what you wish for, not all technology is beneficial!

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-04-26, 04:29:06 by EMdevices »

Buy me some coffee
I would rank the VIBRATION as number 1
Again i have done the experiments, remember the crackling from the wire i had been getting, it's the result of an enormous sudden magnetic pulse (EMP), you hold a magnetic close you feel the tug, it results from timing 2 sets of harmonics, when they combine correctly you get a large kick/tug/EMP/Magnetic pulse.
SM tells us to create a large amount of these and collect the radiation/pulses during this process there is a net gain, do it correctly and it will feed itself, but to do it correctly you need the harmonic recipe this is where i have failed so far, my best results were by combine fast transition's created by 2 white noise generators, i used whitenoise because i did not know the correct harmonics to use, i proved that once in a while the 2 sets of harmonics were indeed corrected, i was getting 80 watt pulses in a single wire loop.
I am now moving on to track down what the recipe is.

Think about the tug on the filament, it an EMP/Momentary magnetic pulse which is large enough to tug on the earths magnetic field causing an alignment.

It has been known sometimes to get the tug from a degauss coil, a momentary alignment with any sourounding metal(Tube Shadow Mask) i have felt this many times, it only happens at switch on, and the degauss offcourse is AC

You know....I have yet to see ANYBODY with possibly the exception of Rodin make an electrical "vortex" This is because almost all designs alternate polarity, you cannot have a tornado which switches one direction then the next millions of times a second. You need a sustained unidirectional polarity. This takes one way transmission lines and directional coupling, something which has not been played with.  Similar story with the cores. These have multiple resonant points, some related to electrical properties, some related to the elasticity of the material and its deformation under electric or magnetic stresses. When you play with the acoustic side, you can match the acoustic and electric within the same structure.....This is very very damn similar to what Frank Znidarsic is talking about.

tExB=qr
suit yourselves

Buy me some coffee
I am not dismissing what you are saying, i have chosen my path and explained why, when i am ready i will know for sure
I am sure theres big holes in what i say but that's because i am not there yet.

We are only interested in the secondary emission from the tube .

I think of it  in terms  of  particle flow from the cathode to the plate ....you know  "the other way round" "for this example of my thoughts"

read the golden words again ..it is all there ..just not in context .

I would expect diversion posts on this 

related ... warning on WHITE SPARK PROBLEM Some not so perfectly designed  amplifiers can cause a power triode or rectifier to spark.

http://www.emissionlabs.com/html/articles/white-spark.htm
http://www.emissionlabs.com/html/articles/Manufacturer-white-spark.htm

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for posting this wings  O0

It's good RCA are on the ball, maybe they learnt their lesson from imploding TVs  >:-)
Think how can a tube allow excessive current to flow from the plate during power up when the filament is cold DOH, related to the tug on the filament, all the explanations apart from RCA are just mentioning the result not the cause, they are vacuum tubes they have vacuums, why would a vacuum allow a high current at switch on, they suggest using external resistors to limit this, they blame the amp design and say it's not the tubes fault, WRONG

This again proves to me the tug is being caused by the harmonic transients at power up which is what i have been saying
Hot switching transients  ^-^

Wow!

I remember reading those warnings but never could find a copy. Thanks!

------------

Is it getting a little warm in here? I thought it might be because the tubes are heating up again but I have the feeling the heat isn't from the tubes  :D

Buy me some coffee
Now i was never that hot on tubes  ;D but when you get a shorted turn on the loptx the efficiency diode valve glows red hot  O0
I mention this because from my experience which is long ago, from what i remember is that excessive current cause over heating of the valve body, that may have been the construction of the valve, but my point is that it happens over a short time while hot, not at power up.which is totally different to the white spark which some manufacturers blame excessive current.

My early TV career nearly ended short, i was working on a valve TV while on and hot, the back of my hand hit a hot valve, my hand jerked upwards and the middle joint of my finger touched a pin on the scan coils, there was a path to earth via the dag which my finger nail was near, i can tell you the RF burn hurt for months, a black hole drilled down to the bone and exited through a hole in my nail, i can still feel the pain now, needless to say i never did this ever again.

tExB=qr

...but to do it correctly you need the harmonic recipe this is where i have failed so far, my best results were by combine fast transition's created by 2 white noise generators, i used whitenoise because i did not know the correct harmonics to use, i proved that once in a while the 2 sets of harmonics were indeed corrected, i was getting 80 watt pulses in a single wire loop.
I am now moving on to track down what the recipe is.

The addition of harmonics is just the way that SM chose to utilize in producing many kicks per second.   Can the kicks be generated by other means?  absolutely!    He tells us to inject the fundamental, its second harmonic and its third harmonic.    Those who are familiar with Fourier series, they already can guess what waveform that is.  What hasn't been specified is the phasing, and one can add cosines, sines or a mixture.

By adding cosines in this harmonic sequence we get the famous, IMPULSE function, and this is the one that I'm convinced SM used.

By adding odd harmonic components of the sine waveform, we get the famous SQUARE wave function.

The graphs below illustrate these waveforms that I generated for you guys.

In the last graph,  I zoom in and plot the f1,f2,f3 cosines and their sum.   Notice how the slope of the sum is much steeper than even the steepest f3 component.  If this waveform represents a current waveform,  than the magnetic field associated with it would have a steep change in time, or dB/dt,  and so it would induce a high voltage in any loops of wire, much higher then otherwise!

Let's ask the question:   is this sumation of magnetic fields the secret of free energy in and of itself?    I believe the answer is no, not really, it is only a part of the "turbine" effect.  When all things come together just right, with the correct phasing, and at the correct frequency, than the magic occurs!

Enjoy!

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-04-26, 01:51:41 by EMdevices »

But, let's ask the question:  is this sumation of magnetic fields the secret of free energy in and of itself?    The answer is no, not really, it is only a part of the "turbine" effect.  

Enjoy!

EM

Shouldn't the energy of individual waveforms are :  f1^2 + f2^2 + f3^2 ?

And the energy of the resultant waveform is : (f1+f2+f3)^2 ?

yes that's correct Gibbs,  but you see,  we are only focusing on the OUTPUT. 

When we focus on the INPUT, or the feedpoint of those harmonics, that's when we realize the energy balance holds.  If we could create those frequencies in the absence  of the influence of the other harmonics, than we could achive extra energy.

EM

yes that's correct Gibbs,  but you see,  we are only focusing on the OUTPUT. 

When we focus on the INPUT, or the feedpoint of those harmonics, that's when we realize the energy balance holds.  If we could create those frequencies in the absence  of the influence of the other harmonics, than we could achive extra energy.

EM

I don't really see it but okay, thanks EM.  I drew a picture below.  Let's say we have a wire  and a magnet on the bottom. We inject f1 into the wire.  The wire would move back and forth with the current we inject.  If we add an addition harmonic f2, it would oscillate with the resultant function, right?  If it works, maybe we should make magnet motors with frequency control. lol

Gibbs,  in the TPU ring, as the frequencies resonate, each frequency is present at each of the 3 feed points, so each feedpoint sees 3 frequencies.  

But forget about the TPU for a second, and let's concentrate on something more simple.  I've studied these concepts in depth a while back and realized I can't generate extra energy.   You see, when the waveforms add up,  the POWER increases, but the time duration might be shorter, so the ENERGY that was disippated stays constant.    That's one problem.   In another conceptual test with transmission lines,  we can introduce pulses without one pulse influencing the other at the source or at the time of insertion on the line, and the pulses can travel and interfere with each other and superimpose later in the middle of the line.

In the graphic below, I simulated a simple transmission line,  formed of two tline elements, with two pulse generator voltage sources at the ends.  The pulses are identical and begin from both ends and meet in the middle.   When they meet they superimpose and the voltage increases by a factor of 2.   Contrary to what I said earlier,  the pulse keeps its pulse duration, so we might be tempted to jump up and down at this point and say we have free energy because obviously:

2  *  (1 volt)^2/50   is less than  (2 volts)^2/50 = 4 * (1 volt)^2/50,   so twice the power and the same DURATION of time, so TWICE THE ENERGY, right?    

One practical problem with this scenario is energy extraction.   If you tap into the line you change it's impedance, and the voltage will not be twice anymore.   Moreover,  the pulse wavefronts don't care wheather the other pulse is present, they march forward and see a constant 50 ohm impedance of the t-line, and power flow is constant.  

I still brainstorm once in a while along these lines.   I've tried so many things in the past, but once in a while something new captures my attention. 

EM

Gibbs,  in the TPU ring, as the frequencies resonate, each frequency is present at each of the 3 feed points, so each feedpoint sees 3 frequencies.  

But forget about the TPU for a second, and let's concentrate on something more simple.  I've studied these concepts in depth a while back and realized I can't generate extra energy.   You see, when the waveforms add up,  the POWER increases, but the time duration might be shorter, so the ENERGY that was disippated stays constant.    That's one problem.   In another conceptual test with transmission lines,  we can introduce pulses without one pulse influencing the other at the source or at the time of insertion on the line, and the pulses can travel and interfere with each other and superimpose later in the middle of the line.

In the graphic below, I simulated a simple transmission line,  formed of two tline elements, with two pulse generator voltage sources at the ends.  The pulses are identical and begin from both ends and meet in the middle.   When they meet they superimpose and the voltage increases by a factor of 2.   Contrary to what I said earlier,  the pulse keeps its pulse duration, so we might be tempted to jump up and down at this point and say we have free energy because obviously:

2  *  (1 volt)^2/50   is less than  (2 volts)^2/50 = 4 * (1 volt)^2/50,   so twice the power and the same DURATION of time, so TWICE THE ENERGY, right?    

One practical problem with this scenario is energy extraction.   If you tap into the line you change it's impedance, and the voltage will not be twice anymore.   Moreover,  the pulse wavefronts don't care wheather the other pulse is present, they march forward and see a constant 50 ohm impedance of the t-line, and power flow is constant.  

I still brainstorm once in a while along these lines.   I've tried so many things in the past, but once in a while something new captures my attention. 

EM

Okay, I've just read up on transmission line.  I think I have an idea of your simulation.  Now for the part of shorter time while energy increase, I don't think it's true.  If you have two identical wave, you can just add them up and the time duration would still be identical for higher peak.  I agree with the simulation about time duration.

Yes, I would jump down and say we have extra energy because obviously...we do.  Your concern about energy extraction is exactly my concern yesterday.  Tapping into this energy would change impedance and reduce voltage.  However, we must take into consideration the function of impedance and voltage change.  This is why I posted the question to Exn. about high current low voltage or high voltage low current.  Seems like the voltage change depends on how much impedance you disturbed.  This is why radiant energy makes sense for the mode of energy extraction because it does not disturb the impedance while still can extract considerable amount of energy in the form of high voltage. 

Well, the final problem I see is.  Am I making sense...  ;D

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=306.0

G,  I just looked at this thread, and I have to say that a lot of people can get confused when they take Stevens words out of context, and I'm sure we can all agree about that.   Steven said a lot and usually it is to make a point and if that is missed we could get absorbed into the wrong area of research.

I would like to clarify his tube discussion that is mentioned in the first link.    SM's main point is that DC and AC can coexist just fine, and he gives the example of his circuit.   There is nothing magical in that circuit, in fact it is a useless circuit, just a rectifier which acts like a resistor and dissipates energy.

1)  He rectifies the 500-0-500 voltage from the transformer with silicon diodes, or any diodes for that matter,  and gets a 500 volt DC voltage.

2)  He takes this voltage  and applies it to a rectifier diode, but doesn't mention a load, so we assume the 5u4GB tube drops the whole voltage, but the current runing through the tube is limited to 250 mA, because the tube has a nonlinear resistance curve, it is not an IDEAL DIDODE with zero forward resistance by any means. The resistance at the operating point is actually,  500/0.250 = 2 k ohms

3)  The 250 mA DC current flows through the cathode filament and is superimposed in the filament to the 3 amp AC current that heats up the filament.  So yes, the two currents can coexist just fine, both AC and DC currents.

That's all he was trying to say, very simple.  There is nothing magical with the silicon diodes, no mysterious "hash" that produces some weird additions in the tube, nothing like that.

For your enjoyment, I put together some images for you.  The first shows the 5U4GB tube and I show you how a schematic on the side of how the filament is placed inside the square tube plate elements.  this tube is a "full wave rectifier" because it is meant to be used with a center tapped transformer, so it only needs 2 rectification units, not 4 like we are acustomed with these days.   Four rectification elements, in a bridge configuration, are only needed when we have a regular transformer.

The second image shows the circuit that SM used for his analogy of DC and AC flowing together through the cathode filament.

I hope this dispells any confusion, and I certainly hope it does not add to any confusion that might be present already.

EM

SM's quote:
Anyway, I have taken a high voltage power supply as follows:
500 v-0-500 v 300 mA plate transformer run it through a full wave silicon
circuit then run it through a 5U4 electron tube rectifier.
Now you know that the 5U4 requires 5 volts AC at 3 amps for its heater to
gather the electrons and complete the circuit.
Well, I measured the output from the tube and the result is 500 volts DC
at 250 mA.
The loss is due to the high impedance of the tube and its limited ability to
dissipate more than 250 mA..
The point I wish to make here is that also along with the 500 volt
DC is, yes, you guessed it, the 5 volts three amp AC current!

They are both completely independent of each other except for
some very interesting things I will mention to you some other
time..
First of all, obviously you can have several different output
components in the power output signal.
You can have DC and AC together without any problem.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Is anyone hearing me
In regards to the GK4:
It had horizontal iron wire cores with vertical coppers. Otto had me not only square pulse the verticals but then feed the other ends back into the cores, one pair in the forward direction and the other pair in reverse. Just like Tesla's version. The iron wire became the pulsating bias while the verticals became like the Tesla coil primary. So the secondaries (iron wire core) didn't need tuning because the magnetic field was there at some point when the square pulse came in. This achieved the shorting input into the magnetic field. While the core was biased always in 1 direction the bucking of the primaries exhibited a spark gap type impulse onto the secondary. Only when the frequencies were correct for the circumference and the bias field available would this thing magnetically explode. Purely random in fashion which made it nasty. But basically I had a spherical Tesla coil that fired from the inside out when the input pulses on the primary aligned with the hysterisis or latency of the lagging magnetic field in the core.

---------------------------

So, indirectly,  the TPU taps into the ROTATIONAL KINETIC energy of the earth, with a complex interaction via the magnetic field of the earth,  and this is VERY VERY DANGEROUS TO THE EXISTANCE OF MANKIND ON THIS PLANET.  How would you like it if the earth slowed down and stoped and where you live you would be

;D ;D ;D   This is really to put the cart before the horse.
The annual mankind's need of energy is less than 2 thousandth of a billionth of the ROTATIONAL KINETIC energy of the earth. Even with strongly increased needs, we would have for millions years of energy without significant earth slowing. And this would apply only if the TPU worked (and worked according to this theory), which is a rash gamble when there is not one confirmed selfrunning TPU.

« Last Edit: 2012-04-27, 18:18:39 by exnihiloest »

Buy me some coffee
https://www.cbrniac.apgea.army.mil/Products/Documents/USANCA%20Journals%20and%20Reports/NBC_Report_Fall_Winter04.pdf
page 50
Explanation of what causes the EMP during a Nuclear explosion.

To look into this possibility, the system contractor formed a committee, of which Benjamin Sussholz was the secretary. Its membership included a general, several colonels, corporation vice presidents, many engineers, and some experimental physicists, all very practical and responsible people who could fix the system if they knew what the threat to it was. There were also three theoretical physicists—Richard Latter and William Karzas of the Rand
Corporation’s Physics Group, and myself. Practical is not an adjective often applied to theoretical physicists, who may not be able to make any real apparatus work. But we knew enough atomic physics to estimate the currents and electrical conductivity that would be induced in the air by the gamma rays from a nuclear burst, and we knew how to solve Maxwell’s equations for the electric and magnetic fields that would be generated. Latter and Karzas, working together at Rand, and I at Los Alamos, came to the same conclusion: an outward flux of Compton recoil electrons driven by gamma rays from the burst would indeed tend to push the geomagnetic field out, but the electrical conductivity resulting from intense ionization of the air would oppose and greatly reduce the movement of the geomagnetic field. Widespread burnout of the inter-site cables should not occur. However, there would be some leakage of signals through the cable shields to the inner wires, which could cause damage or upset to sensitive circuitry, a
problem the system’s electrical engineers should be able to handle. In this connection, the peak-current data obtained by Haas in PLUMBBOB was useful. I presented an analysis of this data based on the assumption that the current was driven by the radial electric field generated by the Compton current, rather than by geomagnetic field changes. From this model it followed that the peak current was approximately proportional to the square root of the gamma-ray dose. This result was in agreement with the experimental data, and provided a rule for scaling to higher yields.

Quote from wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse
The Earth's magnetic field acts on these electrons to change the direction of electron flow to a right angle to the geomagnetic field. This interaction of the Earth's magnetic field and the downward electron flow produces a very large, but very brief, electromagnetic pulse over the affected area.[18]

Buy me some coffee
So we now know how to create radiant energy, all we need is a spiraling electron and a gamma ray, so the next question is how do you make gamma rays.
Hang on gamma rays are produced in valves, that's why they would use heavy screening around the horizontal stage of a TV encasing the valves, and that's also why a CRT tube has large quantities of lead mixed in.
So to generate gamma rays we need energetic electrons, so to close the loop, we need to use the EMP to create fast moving electrons to again create more gamma rays, we now have tapped the earths field(by Excluding it?) and also now have a system that fuels itself.

The only problem with all of this is i don't see any heavy screening in the tpu :o
maybe you get the same effect with less energetic particles, Tesla used a UV ray on his radiant collector and had good results.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 21:03:12