PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 18:51:45
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Dr. Jones - Current Research and Historical Notes  (Read 98125 times)
Group: Moderator

Our paper questioning the official US Government story regarding the destruction of the WTC Towers and WTC-building 7 has had over 200,000 full-text views since 24 August 2016 when it was published in Europhysics News. We understand that the previous record for this journal was about 10,000 full-text views.

You may learn more about the metrics of our article here:
http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/abs/2016/04/epn2016474p21/epn2016474p21.html

By clicking on "
PDF (596.9 KB) "- on the right-hand side of the above link - you can down-load the full-text - and add to the count!

As part of research I'm doing on Big G, I've come across reference to the paper below - and I wonder if anyone can find it "free" on the internet. Peter is very good at this, for example!

It would be very useful - a method to measure gravitational G using interferometry.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Steven,

is this what you are looking for:  http://europepmc.org/articles/PMC4173270

You can download it as a PDF file on the top right corner.

Itsu

Yes - that is exactly the paper I was looking for, Itsu.  Perhaps others will find it interesting also.
Thank you!

Steven,

is this what you are looking for:  http://europepmc.org/articles/PMC4173270

You can download it as a PDF file on the top right corner.

Itsu

At the ICCF conference held at the Univ of Missouri in 2013, I gave a paper on "anomalous heat effects"  (AHE) and predicted that, if I was correct, then H2 gas would be as effective as D2 gas. 

This report from recent Japanese research (which I consider to be careful work) --

http://vixra.org/pdf/1612.0250v1.pdf

Conclusion of the paper:

The sustainable AHE as observed for Pd1Ni7/zirconia (or /meso-silica) and Cu1Ni7/zirconia (or meso-silica) at elevated temperatures (200-300 deg C) have been repeatedly observed after D(H)/M dynamic loading ratios saturated. Averaged η-values at the elevated temperature conditions exceeded 1 keV/D(H) (or 100 MJ/mol-D(H)-transferred). So the explanation by chemical reaction origin is very difficult to fit to this observation. We have given the explanation by the condensed cluster fusion theory (TSC models) as 4D/TSC fusion for D-charging and 4H/TSC WS fusion for H-charging. Why AHE by H-charging showed comparable (or more) excess heat-power to those by D-charging is of mystery to be studied further. However, the sustainable AHE power by Cu1Ni7/zirconia with H-gas charging is very promising result to look forward its industrial application of cheap distributable thermal energy devices.

Note that Pd is not needed; and D2 is not needed!  " H-charging showed comparable (or more) excess heat-power to those by D-charging" !!!

Group: Ambassador

PhysicsProf
A bold conclusion indeed .

and hope for the future  O0

I've always enjoyed woopyjump's videos.  Here's his latest, apparently recoil-less propulsion using a gyroscope system.  As some of you may recall (See: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3237.0), I've been working on recoil-less propulsion also - but with a completely different approach.

Enjoy:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3b8-AOvzaM&feature=em-subs_digest

Group: Ambassador

« Last Edit: 2018-01-22, 01:05:51 by Chet K »

Thank you, Chet - very interesting!

The latest from our colleague in Belgium, Laurent (woopyjump) -- is very well done IMO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoDj5KlJztc&feature=em-uploademail

Here we observe what certainly appears to be non-conservation of angular momentum - a big surprise (if true)!

Group: Guest
The bike wheel ( a torsional pendulum) moves in one direction when the gyro brass weight is moving in the opposite direction. Before the torsional pendulum has a chance to swing back, the brass weight comes around again and accelerates, and the wheel moves in the opposite direction again. How is this a violation of CofM? The torsional pendulum has a natural frequency of oscillation. It is getting a timed push from the opposite motion of the brass wheel, and so it accumulates angular displacement, just as an ordinary pendulum accumulates vertical displacement if it is given small pushes at the right time.

Let's see now if the same thing happens, or doesn't happen, if the "gyro" part of the experiment is removed, by stopping the spinning of the brass weight and just swinging it around on its vertical axis, with the same alternations of speed as before.

TK - I agree that further work is needed before firm conclusions are drawn.

I have a further suggestion for an experiment, and have stopped in our travels to make a quick post - which I also made to Laurent.

Rotate the device 180-degrees, so now the "push" should be in the opposite direction.*  Now see which direction (counter-clockwise or clockwise?) the bicycle wheel turns.  Even though it will take longer (I think) to make a complete turn, the bicycle wheel should still rotate.  Which direction the bike wheel rotates will tell us something!

*Alternatively, move the device without rotating it, to the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE BICYCLE WHEEL.

PS - Woopy's latest vid (part 7) is here:  https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=x5mBI-ll86HDyM39&u=/watch%3Fv%3Dp3iEy5sprpA%26feature%3Dem-uploademail

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Am glad he followed up on your comments, TK and Steve.
That first gyro was definitely stopping at the same point momentarily each rotation and, in my opinion, introducing the effect.
However, still good to see as it was the 'kid on a swing' principle, in this case using an error to manifest and magnify.
His test set up may be a large version of tiny natural processes, using such errors on purpose within biological systems. 

---------------------------
ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Thanks, Mark.
The latest from Laurent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WBD5hZu0t4&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=1X1BbXfPgaQNdIjg-6

I take note especially of those instances when the device goes left just a little, before proceeding to the right with the substrate NOT moving to the left (evidently recoil-less).

I posted further comments there.

I worked on "hot fusion" before turning to "muon-catalyzed cold fusion", and would like to note this intriguing development and patent in the thermonuclear fusion arena:

Lockheed Martin has secretly been developing a game-changing compact nuclear fusion reactor that could potentially fit into a fighter jet. The Maryland-based defense contractor recently obtained a patent associated with its design for a fully compact fusion reactor, after filing for the patent in 2014.

If the latest patent from the defense company serves as a benchmark, nuclear fusion technology could revolutionize the aeronautic industry and eventually begin the quantum leap from fossil fuels to compact fusion reactors for the industry.

According to CBS Washington, the prototype system would be the size of a normal shipping container but capable of producing enough energy to power 80,000 residential homes or a Nimitz-class aircraft carrier, sometime in the next year or so.

The patent, tilted “Encapsulating Magnetic Fields for Plasma Confinement,” is dated Feb. 15, 2018. CBS indicates that Skunk Works, also known as Lockheed Martin’s Advanced Development Programs or its advanced R&D group, has reportedly been developing the compact fusion reactor since about 2014, with latest reports suggesting the technology could be ready for production by 2019.

More:  https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-30/lockheed-martin-patents-nuclear-fusion-powered-fighter-jet

Continuing thought on experiments which appear to me to violate Newton's Third Law, Lenz's law, or that lead more directly to freedom energy.   At least its fun to think and invent!

Please tell me what you think  -- see sketch below.
   We start with a strong cylindrical magnet (or stack of N52 neodymium magnets) - although in my original-to-me thought-experiment I began with a long cylindrical solenoid (and that should work, too).
   A loop of wire is wrapped around the cylinder as shown, with a capacitor (for example) for a power source, and a radio-activated switch.  In the left drawing, the current flows CW.  The wire segment on the left is in a strong North B field and therefore with current flowing, feels a kick towards you, due to IxB; since the current is perpendicular to the B-field; whereas the wire segment on the right feels a kick away. 

Let's let the magnets have NO conducting covering, so there are no Eddy currents to consider.  Note that the B-field around each wire is azimuthal, so there should be no (or very little) effect from this field on the magnet.   This is where the asymmetry comes in. (One may use the right-hand rule to check me on this.)

The rod is free to rotate, and therefore begins to rotate CW (as viewed from above).  Is angular momentum conserved?  how?  Note that the wires on top and bottom of the cylinder are in regions where the B field is weak --  and receive very little impulse.

By putting a twist in the loop, both wire segments on the ends of the cylinder feel an impulse due to IxB in the same direction - so that the rod now on a low-friction surface moves linearly - in this case, away from the viewer.  Where is the third-law reaction force?  - and how is momentum conserved?

Note that one may use multiple loops of wire, increasing the effect with each current-pulse.
« Last Edit: 2018-08-23, 00:51:38 by PhysicsProf »

Naturally, one would want to run this as a Generator; using arguments outlined above, the generator should spin freely once started.  Again, a strong cylindrical magnet rotating about an axis through its center (not through the faces, as in the Faraday homopolar generator, so this is different!).   Note that there will be  a DC current without brushes.
 See figure below.

TK noted that my sketches of my motor and generator were very large (3-6 MB or so).  I've captured them and now these are much smaller. 
   TK also said that he is unable to comment on this thread - which I don't understand why this should be. I welcome comments by all.

Next step is to put together a small version of the generator - and spin it.  Note that the whole system co-rotates (no brushes) - and I expect I will spin a DVM with the device and try to take some readings.  With ZERO RELATIVE MOTION, one might expect zero voltage --  we'll see!  that can only be determined by real experiments.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
TK also said that he is unable to comment on this thread

That's does not make sense he already did 8 posts previously??

Group: Tinkerer

I can comment

Thanks Jim and Peter.
--Steve

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Testing 1,2,3
Will now catch up with the reading of the thread  :)

Maybe there's something I can add about the 'field collapse', if that is what you mean Steve..apologies if not.
In tests of a homemade fidget spinner based motor on the bench at the moment, I was surprised to see that a neon could fire with about 1 degree of motion away or towards a point in front of the powering coil. Perhaps am just so used to seeing a rotor rotate 360 that the 1 degree where the collapse actually happens had been missed. I sat the rotor just on that point and it fired the neon continuously.
My hand was likely the weak point in the system, but it was very near to completely still while the neon lit from the 5V 44mA input.
So your description of no movement sort of rang a bell there for me of that experiment today.

---------------------------
ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

no problem for me to see or comment.

Regards Itsu

Group: Experimentalist

I've been so busy I didn't read the chat till now but I see the thread just fine.
Pm

Group: Tech Wizard

I can also see or make this comment, no problem.  Yesterday it was ok for me too.  I use Firefox.

Gyula

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 18:51:45