PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 01:56:32
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: The Rosemary Ainslie Circuit  (Read 460519 times)
Group: Guest
Well we have gone from a special Pyrex inductive resistor of a suspected Golden Ratio to a 12-volt automotive soldering iron!  lol

The CSR in the right place and some proper thermal profiling would be good.  You may still need the original CSR in place for the oscillator, I think.  If there are replicators let's hope that they are open minded and will take input from all sides.

No more Blue Meanies!  >:(

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
There's certainly no indication they're taking any input from me.

I'm relatively certain I'm on most everyone's ignore list.  :D All except Rose that is.....right Rose?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

I would venture to say that this guy's build is based on the original circuit from the demonstration video.

The funny thing about all this, is that she outright admitted twice that the CSR was in the incorrect place for proper measurement, yet she will not retract her claims that the measurements show COP>1. What boggles my mind about this, is everyone at OU simply sits by and condones this bizarre behavior, all the while I'm chastised for introducing an innocent poll that even Rose herself indicated was harmless. Imagine that?

The mass hypnosis over there is entrenched much deeper than I had ever imagined.

Will be interesting to see this so-called replication. I already know what is wrong with the so-called measurements btw. ;)

C.C

Hey Poynt,

I just couldn't figure out why also the mass Exodus against your positive comments from the RA's clan .... and the quick burying of the postings on the N MOSFET's operation and actual build configuration illusions and misrepresentations in all the COP> INFINITY claims.

There is and was some things I found looking around ....

PESWIKI - Rosemary Ainslie (link)

But the best .... I knew for a fact that Rosemary has used the IRFPG50 N Mosfet for ten years and has a good knowledge of it  .... well at least I thought so .... wheres the internal body diode (link) fit in ?

THE BLOG - 53 - on resonance on our circuit (link)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/fuzzytomcat/resonance-image-1.png
The Rosemary Ainslie Circuit

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk15/fuzzytomcat/resonance-image-2.gif
The Rosemary Ainslie Circuit

A complete prior publishing from Rosemary Ainslie of how the mosfet works ..... :P

:D

;D

Glen
 C.C

EDIT-
Anyone want's to have a go at this information at OU ... be my guest ... this type of stuff Rosemary does makes me sick
« Last Edit: 2011-05-06, 20:21:18 by FuzzyTomCat »

Then again, maybe they are using an insulator.

Zoom in on this pic. It appears to be that gray "stuff".

I don't recall if contact can still be made to the heat sink with the screw, as would be possible if the proper screw insulator was not used, and there is metal around the mounting hole.

Hi Poynt,

It appears I was correct about the semiconductor conducting paste being used and not a insulator to isolate the drain from the heat sink .....

Reply #1151 (link)

Hello Neptune.  I might have the answer here.  All that's needed is as Groundloop has shown - that there's insulation between the body of the FET and the sink itself.  We used an insulation paste - but possibly better as Groundloop's shown it.

regards,
Rosemary

Unfortunately all paste products I've ever seen conduct and sil pads or mica insulate .... so all the heat sinks are attached to the mosfet (D) drain "conduct" in all RA's device presentations  :o

I hope that there was a review on Rosemary's understanding on how a mosfet works published in her BLOG   # 53 - on resonance on our circuit (link)

Fuzzy
 :)

There's certainly no indication they're taking any input from me.

I'm relatively certain I'm on most everyone's ignore list.  :D All except Rose that is.....right Rose?

This may be true but all the "GUESTS" looking in on that thread there have no ignore button .... when questions are not being answered people do wonder why ....

;)

Hi all,

I just was notified that Stefan "reinstated" me (FuzzyTomCat) over at OU and have been granted posting rights again.

This is going to be very interesting now .....

COP > INFINITY  ......  shall we press on for the truth ?  I think so .....  O0

;)

Hey, that's great news Glen.

Did anyone else get re-instated?

What happened with Stefan that he was so generous?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Hey, that's great news Glen.

Did anyone else get re-instated?

What happened with Stefan that he was so generous?

Hi Poynt,

I don't know if anyone else got reinstated but everyone whom got the boot may inquire I guess.

Well I sent him a e-mail with some wording in it from his forum ....
You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, inaccurate, harassing, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.

It also include my opinion on the goings on in the thread there .... Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Glen

Good Stuff Glen!

I suppose Rose will be rather beside herself with joy!  :D

@All,

It's quite unusual that Rose hasn't posted any new updated photos of her supposedly altered configuration.  :-\

Is she being untruthful about the matter, and there really was no alteration done to the apparatus? One would almost have to conclude "yes" based on the lack of any actual update information offered.

Chances are too, that her friend's replication was based on the current well-documented circuit, not on her most recent nonsensical diversion.

Hi Poynt,

I don't know if anyone else got reinstated but everyone whom got the boot may inquire I guess.

Well I sent him a e-mail with some wording in it from his forum ....
It also include my opinion on the goings on in the thread there .... Rosemary Ainslie circuit demonstration on Saturday March 12th 2011

Glen

As per the above Glen, I think it's safe to say that Stefan has signaled that he has had about enough of Rose's nonsense, as has everyone else with any common sense. I suspect he's not up to the task though (and I don't blame him), especially when there is now a device in discussion that actually has some potential.

Guess you've been dropped like a hot potato Rose.

As per the above Glen, I think it's safe to say that Stefan has signaled that he has had about enough of Rose's nonsense, as has everyone else with any common sense. I suspect he's not up to the task though (and I don't blame him), especially when there is now a device in discussion that actually has some potential.

Guess you've been dropped like a hot potato Rose.

Hi Poynt,

It kind of goes with what was posted by Rosemary in the reply # 1159 at OU .... I'll only quote part of the posting ....

I really need our evidence for my thesis.  But it's nowhere near as useable as Romero's.

Is this about a verifiable scientific method of recorded evidence of a claimed COP > INFINITY on a experimental device ( Rosemary's ) .... or .... just the minimum or even less of whats required for a possible thesis .....  ???

If I was Romero .... well .... never mind that's his device ....

Glen

Yes, that's quite a sobering and revealing admission, isn't it?  C.C

One has to look no further than "the thesis" to explain the degree of desperation issuing from Rose's perpetual creak of the pen.

It's most unfortunate however that the "evidence" she vehemently clutches to and holds dear to her heart, isn't based on anything of substance, it's all arbitrary.  :'(

She has been shown in very simple and understandable terms, but she refuses to acknowledge her great blunder. There is very little hope for her I'm afraid, but there is hope for those unable to see through that delirious and tenuous charm.

Rosemary:

This comment of yours....

Let is assume that the device can run - uninterrupted - for say, - 1 hour.  So take the product of the volts of the battery and the amperage of the energy  injected into the caps.  Then multiply it by the brief time it takes to charge the caps.  Possibly 80 seconds at its outside most.  That's the Joules value - and that's the power  input into the system.  So.  Let's assume a 12 volt supply and a generous 4 amps current flow - vi.  Then for the 'dt' part of that equation - add in that 80 seconds to charge the cap.  That's 12 volts * 4 amps * 80 seconds = 3 840 Joules or thereby.  Now.  All that's needed is to take the product of the wattage dissipated by the lights because that's got a known value.  Then start multiplying.  60 seconds for 60 minutes for ..... what?  1 hour? 2 hours? 5 hours?  Let's assume 20 watts dissipated as light.  That's 20 * 60 * 60 * 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 ...... Now we're already at 360KW.  So.  3840 Joules input for 360 000 watts output?  That's most certainly COP INFINITY.   And we haven't even factored in the energy required to turn the rotor.

There is no question that Romero's device is at COP INFINITY.  I am amazed that anyone would find cause to question it.  Correctly the question should be this.  IF energy delivered by a supply is depeleted anywhere at all in the circuit then how come this gadget is able to run beyond 5 seconds at best?  MH.  With the utmost respect - you're on a hiding to nowhere with your latest objections.

... is so God-awful I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  It's enough to make me puke.

It's just so bad that it's badder than bad.  That's all that I'll say.

MileHigh

Poynt:

I think that you have a disconnect with Rosemary here:

I assure you the CSR is now PRECISELY in line with the negative rail  of the battery.   Picture it.  Negative terminal > wire > ground of the scope probe > shunt > scope probe > then ground from the signal generator > then the MOSFET's.  That's how I positioned it for the 'water to boil' test.

What you want is for the CSR to connect to the negative terminal of the battery, and then the _far_ side of that CSR will be the "real" ground for the circuit, correct?  That way it will be out the function generator current loop.

I am assuming that Rosemary sees the CSR connected to the negative terminal of the battery and thinks that all is fine.  However in her case the "real" ground for the circuit remains the negative terminal of the battery, and that causes all of the problems.

So I suggest that the only way to clear up this confusion is to make up a "bad" and a "good" set of schematics so that Rosie can understand the problem.

Not now for sure!!!  Enjoy your vacation!

MileHigh

Hi everyone,

Well there has been a small outcome I would like to share ....

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10407.msg285971#msg285971  Reply #1224 Today at 07:28:48 PM

hartiberlin
Administrator

Hi Rosemary,

why donĀ“t you do this ?

1) All COP > INFINITY device information in one place in one post not spread out over ninety (90) pages.

2) A accurate circuit diagram of the claimed COP > INFINITY device .... there are five (5) at least that I know of .... and "AGAIN" the one on your blog is incorrect (FALSE) http://newlightondarkenergy.blogspot.com/2011/04/109-simulated-circuit.html#links

3) All sequenced oscilloscope screen shots and data dumps from the day of the test not days before or after for over a minimum of one hour at 6 minute intervals for a total of eleven (11) verified recordings of the COP > INFINITY device.

4) The complete parts list of all the components used to do a scientific replication to verify the results in a verifiable scientific manner of the COP > INFINITY device

5) All the settings of the Function Generator in Hz or Mhz .... including ....  the setting of the DC offset switch ( -10 VDC to + 10 VDC )

6) A complete photographic image set available for verification and review including the top and bottom of any circuit board of the COP > INFINITY device at the time under or during test

To get scientific approval you NEED to do these scientific test and exact report documents.

As you have done it with mixed up circuit diagrams and mixed up scope shots
from different mixed ups testings , where one does not know,
which scopeshot belongs to what test, is not scientific.

Before I opened your account and before your demo you promised to release all
data in an open source format and well presented, but what you did present was only all mixed up
and shuffled data so nobody can really see, what it is all about or if there were
measurement errors done and then you suddenly had a wrong circuit diagramm, etc, etc....

So maybe you should quit for a while, do again some more testing and then document
it the way shown above very exactly.....?

Otherwise you will be again ridiculed and laughed at and ignored by the scientific community...

Regards, Stefan.

For those whom been following the threads ..... items number one (1) through (6) are the ones I suggested .... word for word and commend Stefan for his effort here on getting the proper information to the open source community.

I really hope Rosemary does the required so independent testing and evaluation on the claim of a COP> INFINITY can be verified in a scientific method.  O0

Best Regard's
Glen

I've been asking Rose to commit to a diagram and provide updated photos, for what seems weeks.

;)

I've been asking Rose to commit to a diagram and provide updated photos, for what seems weeks.

;)

Hi Poynt,

It appears you maybe waiting a LONG time for anything that's scientifically verifiable from Rosemary after the   REPLY # 1227

What is happening is exactly what I feared and the open source community is left holding a empty bag of HOPE and a thesis on ZIPPONS nothing more and nothing less .....

Glen
 ???

I note on OU on post #1253 that Rosemary posted yet another schematic with the MOSFET wiring wrong.  Also as Fuzzy pointed out, the schematic that she posted on her blog a few weeks ago also had the MOSFET wiring wrong, with a 2-3 split in the configuration.

However for me at least, the most telling thing about today's posting is that the shunt resistor is clearly in the wrong place yet again to make proper measurements.

My gut feel is that the shunt resistor in today's schematic is correct and corresponds to the physical reality of her circuit, and she made a mistake in the MOSFET wiring.

If my gut feel is correct, then Rosemary still has the shunt resistor in the wrong place and still doesn't understand what is going on with respect to this issue.

Then in posting #1260 Poynt posted a schematic of what the circuit "should" be like to measure the battery current properly and still support the MOSFET oscillator and the current loop associated with the function generator when it outputs a negative DC voltage.  Rosemary has heartily given that her tentative endorsement.

My impression is that all of Rosemary's tests since she discovered the "delicious oscillations" with the negative offset of the function generator have had the current sensing resistor in the wrong place and it is still in the wrong place.

Rosemary is hapless when it comes to schematics and doesn't take this issue seriously.  My suggestion would be to get a new set of detailed pictures and then reverse-engineer the circuit yourself because Rosemary is incapable of stating what the schematic is.

I hate to create work for anybody but that's what I think the current situation is, no pun intended.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-05-14, 00:06:31 by MileHigh »

MH,

Actually, the circuit Rose posted is a copy of what she posted as the simulation circuit they were using prior to modification of the build. Then there are added "instructions" how to modify the circuit diagram to reflect the present build.

The diagram I posted which followed, is what I believe she (and Donny) mean as a result of implementing the mod instructions.

So in summary, the diagram I posted is what Rose claims they currently have.

We are now awaiting confirmation that this diagram accurately represents what they have for the as-built apparatus, AND what they are using in their simulations.

Poynt:

It's exhausting.  Here we are two months after the "definitive" demo and she doesn't even know what her circuit is.  If what she thinks her circuit is doesn't oscillate, then you are back to the circuit as demoed two months ago.

You are left with that "false negative" mean voltage across the CSR because of the current loop driven by the negative output of the function generator.  None of us could explain it at the time but we all smelt that something wasn't right.

So you end up with six months or more of Rosie's heart singing about "COP infinity" when the whole time it was due to a failure on her part and the "EXPERT's" part to understand the circuit that they were working on.

I am just numb.

MileHigh

Poynt:

It's exhausting.  Here we are two months after the "definitive" demo and she doesn't even know what her circuit is.  If what she thinks her circuit is doesn't oscillate, then you are back to the circuit as demoed two months ago.

You are left with that "false negative" mean voltage across the CSR because of the current loop driven by the negative output of the function generator.  None of us could explain it at the time but we all smelt that something wasn't right.

So you end up with six months or more of Rosie's heart singing about "COP infinity" when the whole time it was due to a failure on her part and the "EXPERT's" part to understand the circuit that they were working on.

I am just numb.

MileHigh

Hi MileHigh,

With all due respect .... everyone has the right to learn the basics of electronics ....

The question is .... should learning the minimum electronics basics be done after a device with a couple of electronic components are assembled in a trial and error method .... or before any electronic components are assembled ?

I'm totally mystified on the Scientific Method on Rosemary's claim of COP> INFINITY whom in the entire scientific community would even consider any of her provided data as PROOF is beyond me.  ???

Glen
 ;)

Glen,

I have sidelined myself now and I admire you and Poynt for trying to get to the bottom of this.  When poor Rosie attempts to describe circuity it's like cooked spaghetti that has been tossed into a blender.  I posted once that she should refrain from describing circuitry and post schematics instead.

Indeed about the "scientific method" being reduced to a complete farce on Rosie's thread.  She doesn't even understand how a MOSFET works.

She still makes regular rallying cries about getting recognition but it's never going to happen.  If you guys can get to the bottom of this and Rosie actually manages to understand that her magic negative average voltage on her CSR has nothing to do with the supply battery and everything to do with the negative bias provided by the function generator then we can all sweep this one into the dustbin of history.

MileHigh

Quoting Rosie:

I see now that your results aren't so beneficial.

That has got to be the understatement of the entire saga.  The results show no net current going back into the battery.

Now that there is a semblance of a reference schematic and finally the CSR is out of the current loop that was being driven by the function generator in the old layout things are going to change.

There are going to be tough days ahead for Rosie.

I gotta hand it to you Poynt for sticking it out for this long.  Let's hope and pray that the team in SA can build the physical circuit without any errors and get it to oscillate.  If they can't get it to oscillate right away they can just loop some of the wire or put a small coil in the wire going to the M2 gate input.

Step 2 will be to then check the power delivered by the battery with the power dissipated in the heating element (or soldering iron element).

I am just going to watch.

MileHigh

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10407.msg286482#msg286482

Quote from: poynt99 on May 15, 2011, 06:54:08 AM

It's the inductance present in Q2's Source leg that causes the oscillation, so indeed taking the CSR out kills it in the sim.

Most likely it still works in real life because of the wire inductance still present. Of course in the sim, the inductance is zero unless we put some back in.

I will try re-inserting 200nH inductance there and see what happens.

Rose, what is the voltage swing on the FG for your tests?

Golly - I nearly missed this.  I assume you mean the voltage that we measure across the gate?  Typically it swings 4 volts in either direction - but negative peak is difficult to determine because of the oscillation.

Hope that helps you Poynty
Kindest regards,
Rosie

Hi MileHigh,

I think this maybe a hint ....

Rosemary's Quote -
I assume you mean the voltage that we measure across the gate?  Typically it swings 4 volts in either direction   ???

I attached Rosemary's newest circuit diagram for her claim of the finding ......

What does this quote of Rosemary's mean to you or any other member here ?  C.C

Regard's
Glen
 ;)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 01:56:32