PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 11:22:29
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442476 times)
Group: Guest

It may be easier than seems. 

According to discussion, a charging and discharging of a capacitor yields OU.

q=CV for charging and discharging capacitor

i=q/t

The difference between discharge and charge is time to give different current .

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Wilhelm Röntgen performed two experiments, between 1885 and 1888, that confirmed both the existence of "displacement current", and that moving charges, real or virtual, are equivalent to electric current in wires (Röntgen current).

Ref: http://bjr.birjournals.org/content/70/836/809.full.pdf

Definitions:
conduction current:     motion of charged particles in a conductor
convection current:     motion of charged particles in free-space (vacuum)

convection: Convection is the concerted, collective movement of ensembles of molecules within fluids (i.e. liquids, gases) and rheids. Convection of mass cannot take place in solids, since neither bulk current flows nor significant diffusion can take place in solids. Diffusion of heat can take place in solids, but is referred to separately in that case as heat conduction.

If we consider the aether a medium of virtual particles, Dirac's Sea, it seems plausible that moving these virtual charges would produce a "virtual convection current".

The annual mankind's need of energy is less than 5 millionth of a billionth of the ROTATIONAL KINETIC energy of the earth.

EX,

You apparently have not done any calculations have you?    I have, but I'll agree with you, it does sounds ridiculous at first glance and perhaps worthy of a good laugh, because the rotational kinetic energy of the earth is huge, on the order of 1e27 Joules.   However, let’s do a simple calculation of energy usage.

Assume an average consumption of 1000 watts per person on the earth, at times a lot higher, at time much lower.   If these devices find their way into automobiles, then the usage could skyrocket.    However, as bad as that sounds,  the energy consumption in a magnetic vortex triggered by a simple TPU could be orders of magnitude larger, as I’ll explain later.

Here's the basic rough consumption just so we get a handle on the magnitude of these numbers:

(6 billion people)x(1000 watts)x(365 days x 24 hr x 60 min x 60 sec) = 2e20 Joules

So, every year we would be consuming on the order of 1e20 Joules, ignoring everything else, and so to deplete the rotational energy of the earth it would take around a billion years!  

However,   what is missed in this assumption is the fact that once a magnetic vortex is established to power a TPU, that same magnetic vortex induces currents in everything it crosses, from the earth's crust to the ionosphere.  Since there is a lot of charge in the air, in the soil, and certainly the ionosphere, this same vortex that’s powering a tiny little TPU on the surface of the earth could in actuality be delivering a million or billion times more energy unbeknownst to us.    The most frightening scenario is a self sustaining vortex, like a hurricane, that feeds itself and grows through dynamics that we yet don’t understand.   If that were to happen, we could jerk the earth to a standstill in seconds, can you imagine?  God have mercy!   We could have earthquakes and tsunamis that would obliterate life on the planet in an apocalyptic fashion.

So whether we deplete the earth’s rotational energy in one second or in a billion years, it is still very dangerous and very risky undertaking to activate a TPU that taps into the energy of the earth, because WE DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE IMPLICATIONS.   A lot is not known and is only approximations at this point.   My immediate concern is really with the magnetic field of the earth, if we kill that and cause an instability in it, than we would be losing our atmosphere slowly due to the solar wind, and in time we would go extinct, regardless if we are still rotating or not, just like planet Mars.

EM  
« Last Edit: 2012-04-26, 18:16:48 by EMdevices »

Group: Experimentalist

EX,

You apparently have not done any calculations have you?    I have, but I'll agree with you, it does sounds ridiculous at first glance and perhaps worthy of a good laugh, because the rotational kinetic energy of the earth is huge, on the order of 1e27 Joules.   However, let’s do a simple calculation of energy usage.

Assume an average consumption of 1000 watts per person on the earth, at times a lot higher, at time much lower.   If these devices find their way into automobiles, then the usage could skyrocket.    However, as bad as that sounds,  the energy consumption in a magnetic vortex triggered by a simple TPU could be orders of magnitude larger, as I’ll explain later.

Here's the basic rough consumption just so we get a handle on the magnitude of these numbers:

(6 billion people)x(1000 watts)x(365 days x 24 hr x 60 min x 60 sec) = 2e20 Joules

So, every year we would be consuming on the order of 1e20 Joules, ignoring everything else, and so to deplete the rotational energy of the earth it would take around a billion years!  

However,   what is missed in this assumption is the fact that once a magnetic vortex is established to power a TPU, that same magnetic vortex induces currents in everything in crosses from the earth crust to the ionosphere.  Since there is a lot of charge in the air, in the soil, and certainly the ionosphere, this same vortex that’s powering a tiny little TPU on the surface of the earth could in actuality be delivering a million or billion times more energy unbeknownst to us.    The most frightening scenario is a self sustaining vortex, like a hurricane, that feeds itself and grows through dynamics that we yet don’t understand.   If that were to happen, we could jerk the earth to a standstill in seconds, can you imagine?  God have mercy!   We could have earthquakes and tsunamis that would obliterate life on the planet in an apocalyptic fashion.

So whether we deplete the earth’s rotational energy in one second or in a billion years, it is still very dangerous and very risky undertaking to activate a TPU that taps into the energy of the earth, because WE DON'T FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL THE IMPLICATIONS.   A lot is not known and is only approximations at this point.   My immediate concern is really with the magnetic field of the earth, if we kill that and cause an instability in it, than we would be losing our atmosphere slowly due to the solar wind, and in time we would go extinct, regardless if we are still rotating or not, just like planet Mars.

EM  

I don't know about any of the rest of you but this sounds like disinformation to me.  NO ONE knows how the TPU works but we are being warned off of building them because it may destroy the earth???  Did Steve Marks destroy the earth?

If EMdevices knows how to build a real TPU then please tell us, we are all waiting to know.  Oh thats right he can't tell us because it will destroy the earth. LOL

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

If EMdevices knows how to build a real TPU then please tell us, we are all waiting to know.  Oh thats right he can't tell us because it will destroy the earth. LOL

LOL   ;D

Steven already said too much.

EM

;D I thought it was pretty funny, so whats it going to be?

You going to give real information or just the BS?

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The two young men in the tpu cutting videos are ~40yrs age now. I wonder what they are doing? If I had seen the TPU at that age my life would be different.

It is very simple:
At the ratio of human to planetary scale we don't think it matters. Especially if stupidity rules. Aside from our frailties the volume of a slower mass moving through a thinner mass at a high rate of speed is an interaction that produces friction, everywhere and at any size. It is only when we choose or identify a component do we fall into a category of thought that excludes the rest of the equation. And this is 'Always'. Unless you can hold a universe in your hand like a puddle of water and cease to wonder at the complexities there will never be an allowance of free thought to embrace an encompassing paradigm of motion of entities.

I wake up on the wrong planet everyday to hordes dividing into groups of pride.

@Room3327
Do you not believe what I said about the TPU and how it operates?  Do you not believe Steven about the magnetic vortex, the "turbine" effect, the gyroscopic effect, the killowats he is extracting?  

@GK,
very poetic!

EM

@Room3327
Do you not believe what I said about the TPU and how it operates?  Do you not believe Steven about the magnetic vortex, the "turbine" effect, the gyroscopic effect, the killowats he is extracting?  

@GK,
very poetic!

EM

I'm sorry EM I don't believe much of what you are saying, I personally do not believe that any kind of mechanical or physical vibration is used in the operation of the TPU.  If you have a working TPU that does utilize that mode, more power to you, but  again I see no working TPU's of any kind you certainly have not disclosed any working TPU.  As far as I know you have no better idea for a TPU then anybody else in the picture, but you are warning us off even trying to build one based on conjectures on your part.  I for one will continue to work on them regardless of what you say!

Buy me a drink
It stands to reason that if 200w of audio can flex standing waves at the correct vector to shake walls of an ediface and a 6" piece of wire can eject emmissions to cripple cable boxes 2 doors away then I believe [We] can shake the living tar out of anything till it vibrates into a readable form or disassociates into a less complex form. Paraphrase of Keely.

Ok Room3327,  I'll come clean, ..... 

the TPU extracts energy from the Power Lines !      >:-) ;D  ;D  :D   8)

EM

Ok Room3327,  I'll come clean, ..... 

the TPU extracts energy from the Power Lines !      >:-) ;D  ;D  :D   8)

EM

That sounds like more disinformation to me.  ;D

Buy me a drink
I personally do not believe that any kind of mechanical or physical vibration is used in the operation of the TPU.

What if it is NMR? Resonate a magnetic field just like on the secondary of a Tesla coil only our coil is a ring instead of a vertical post. The discharges are fed back into the primary. A thumping would be present. Gyroscopically speaking? Maybe it wants to stay static in a static field.

GK,

I believe you are spot on.

Imagine taking a toroidal core, finding its acoustic resonant frequency around its circumference. What frequency cause a full wavelength to be setup around the ring.
Now around it place a winding (transmission line or wave guide) and matching its electrical frequency to the mechanical frequency. This is macroscopic NMR.

Now start a unidirectional wave propagation using directional coupling, so you only have a wave spinning in ONE way.

Once you have established your one way wave, pump it parametrically with a perpendicular control coil (yellow)

See attached drawing. The acoustic and electrical frequencies are matched within the structure. The structure has its permeability switched at 2x fundamental frequency.

tExB=qr
A one-way wave of "what"?

A one way wave of acoustic and electrical propagation around the ring structure. If you were to excite a ring circuit (tesla coil built into a toroid) with a single primary coil at 1 point (a single tangent), you will have two wave components which travel down the toroid in two directions, one clockwise, one counter-clockwise. This creates polarity reversals, it is like a tornado that spins two directions at once, no good.

However If the structure is a full wave multiple (whole multiples of full wave resonance fit within the structure) you can excite it at two tangents separated by 1/4 wavelength.

This causes 4 total wave components.  The first primary has two counter rotating wave components, and the second primary has two counter rotating wave components. All of the wave components going clockwise will cancel each other out, you have made clockwise rotation null. the two wave components going  counter clockwise will add, creating a wave with double amplitude going counter clockwise ONLY.

All other forms of resonance within a ring structure have POLARITY REVERSALS which shows the two counter rotating components. This is more of a soliton wave traveling in one direction ONLY. This applies to acoustic wave guides as well. Therefore if you have a core which has a wave guide around it, and you treat the core as an acoustic wave guide, you can match the two. Now you have an acoustic and electric propagation around a ring guide, in one direction only. The original paper and proof is attached.

here is a patent which capitalizes on this concept, HUGE amounts of power may be stored within such a structure, well beyond a normal resonant tank circuit even of extremely high Q.

Parametric Power Multiplication
http://www.google.com/patents?id=7PGhAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Armagdn
The coil in this post has 2 coil wound axially around the circumference of a single copper coated iron wire(turned out cheap coax LOL)
I injected 2 channels of white noise into the biflar or 2 coils, i place a low ohm resistor at each end of the 1 loop coil and was occasionally getting about 80 watt pulses, bearing in mind i always use low voltage low current to drive my 2 coils.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=272.msg3740#msg3740
Watch the video in the next post to see the results, now what i have been trying to track down is what happens once in a while to cause such large bursts of energy.

Please note i get mechanical crackling noises from the coil while it runs and get tugging on magnets if i place them close

Buy me a drink
Yep. I have gotten those many times. Usually the more frequent then the USB connection to my controller goes Kaput.

tExB=qr
A one way wave of acoustic and electrical propagation around the ring structure. If you were to excite a ring circuit (tesla coil built into a toroid) with a single primary coil at 1 point (a single tangent), you will have two wave components which travel down the toroid in two directions, one clockwise, one counter-clockwise. This creates polarity reversals, it is like a tornado that spins two directions at once, no good.

However If the structure is a full wave multiple (whole multiples of full wave resonance fit within the structure) you can excite it at two tangents separated by 1/4 wavelength.

This causes 4 total wave components.  The first primary has two counter rotating wave components, and the second primary has two counter rotating wave components. All of the wave components going clockwise will cancel each other out, you have made clockwise rotation null. the two wave components going  counter clockwise will add, creating a wave with double amplitude going counter clockwise ONLY.

All other forms of resonance within a ring structure have POLARITY REVERSALS which shows the two counter rotating components. This is more of a soliton wave traveling in one direction ONLY. This applies to acoustic wave guides as well. Therefore if you have a core which has a wave guide around it, and you treat the core as an acoustic wave guide, you can match the two. Now you have an acoustic and electric propagation around a ring guide, in one direction only. The original paper and proof is attached.

The wave will not propagate that way.  The entire coil responds as a whole, so a single coil does not induce rotation even if formed into a loop.  The desired wave is not the same as an EM wave, which does rotate in devices such as a ring resonator.

In the patent posted you are storing power, not creating or converting it.

The wave does propagate in this way, the coil does not respond as a whole because we are at a multiple of the fundamental. This is not theory, I have done this. This technique has been used in microwave engineering for a long time, dates back to the 50s. The patent IS for storing power, I know this, i was simply pointing to an application.

This technique is used all the time in linear (non circular) systems also, the pre-made device is called a directional coupler. This is how you cancel propagation in one direction. This also has applications in optics, one of which is thin film directional canceling used in non reflective optics.

tExB=qr
The wave does propagate in this way, the coil does not respond as a whole because we are at a multiple of the fundamental. This is not theory, I have done this. This technique has been used in microwave engineering for a long time, dates back to the 50s. The patent IS for storing power, I know this, i was simply pointing to an application.

You are referring to an EM wave, hence MW engineering principles and directional couplers apply, and I am referring to an aether wave.

If you can rotate an aether wave that way, then I would like to see it.  Both SM and Spherics used coil segments fired sequentially (see open tpu and spherics TPU explanation)  The only person that I know of, claiming to rotate aether without sequential coils was Jeff Hazelton.  (Dan Anderson claimed to replicated the Hazelton device, but this is unconfirmed.)

EM brought up directional couplers a couple of years ago, ring resonators were posted about four or so years ago.  These are fine and dandy, but offer no mechanism for creation or conversion of energy.

In my first post on this thread, I started with how this applied if it were an antenna. Larger field equals greater coupling to environment. This is your mechanism. I stated its limitations, and it may not apply to the original TPU.

I disagree with the assertion that this will not rotate the aether, as this is fundamentally connected to the EM wave. But we can be happy to disagree. I have NEVER seen anybody even try to play with this, just talk about parts of it. Things get particularly interesting when you macroscopically match the acoustic and electric within the same finite space (the core). People I have never seen a single person make a unidirectional wave in a TPU like device on these threads, but I may have missed it, also, never have I seen anybody match the acoustic, EM and permeability characteristics (for parameter variation) within one structure.

In my first post on this thread, I started with how this applied if it were an antenna. Larger field equals greater coupling to environment. This is your mechanism. I stated its limitations, and it may not apply to the original TPU.

I disagree with the assertion that this will not rotate the aether, as this is fundamentally connected to the EM wave. But we can be happy to disagree. I have NEVER seen anybody even try to play with this, just talk about parts of it. Things get particularly interesting when you macroscopically match the acoustic and electric within the same finite space (the core). People I have never seen a single person make a unidirectional wave in a TPU like device on these threads, but I may have missed it, also, never have I seen anybody match the acoustic, EM and permeability characteristics (for parameter variation) within one structure.

The inventor was often reffering to speed and it is clear  that an accelleration mechanisin is at work "turbine effect" .
FWIW it think you are on topic.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 11:22:29