PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 19:29:10
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Anti-Gravity Machine  (Read 6105 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhhBA9vUbDo

The weight is being scanned all the time while mirrored prism is rotating.  Images fly out of the prism through the gaps in corners reducing the weight in accordance with Theory of Relativity. Also, permanent magnets are attached to the prism in ascending order and thereby create a lifting force inside the prism.

Just smile
« Last Edit: 2012-12-28, 19:28:49 by Valeriy »

This machine is real in as much as it creates or causes the weight to not press as hard on the scale.  Since the weight seems to be made of iron it's magnetic and this could be just magnetic attraction but seems like a good trick, the beer pouring at the top is such a diversion but maybe it floats something up which engages the magnet, who knows!

EM

Group: Guest
This machine is real in as much as it creates or causes the weight to not press as hard on the scale.  Since the weight seems to be made of iron it's magnetic and this could be just magnetic attraction but seems like a good trick, the beer pouring at the top is such a diversion but maybe it floats something up which engages the magnet, who knows!

EM

Not every golden colored fluid which foams when poured is beer  ;)

He may be making another statement other than related to gravity  ;D

Lets say its beer.
You drink beer it makes you dizzy.
So, the experiment deduced.
If you make the beer dizzy, you float upwards.
Lol.

All things are reciprocal in some fashion.

The result of your logic would then be - when you make the beer dizzy you un-drink it.

I have found that to be very true during some very scientific experiments  :-[

Did anyone notice the sponge placed under the dumbbell half?

I think the demonstration has nothing to do with anti-gravity. It has more to do with the poor definition of anti-gravity by Wikipedia.

How many of you are familiar with the lifters?  How about with asymmetric capacitor propulsion?

Well, years ago (2002) I was heavily involved and after I concluded it was ionic thrust I abandoned it all, but I keenly remember the disappointment when my electromagnetic computational code for calculating thrust showed insignificant thrust that only got smaller with the size of the grid, really convincing me it was quantization error and so asymmetric capacitors are truly balanced if no charge leaks away.

Fast forward to Dec 19th 2012, last day of work for me before the holidays, when to my surprise I stumbled on a configuration that unbalanced the forces, not seeking it directly, but designing an antenna and simulating away.

This particular geometry is not based on electrostatics, but electrodynamics.  What I found is a non-radiative transmission line that has an electric field that produces thrust, and so far from the symmetry of the configuration, the magnetic field does not cancel it.

This is quite exciting if you're into that kind of a thing.  I wasn't going to say anything until I build it, but at my current pace that may take a while.

Anyway, 2013 could pan out to be quite an adventure, and I'm so glad I've been reconnected with the thrill of electromagnetic propulsion.

EM

Lemme guess .......

While driving a PIFA  O0

I'll start a new topic on my bench when I get a chance.

Had to look up PIFAs, neat and compact, guess that's what most phones use.

How many of you are familiar with the lifters?  How about with asymmetric capacitor propulsion?

I am. I agree with you. It was only electrodynamics, not electrostatics. After a first experiment showing my lifter taking off, but consuming current, I decided to replace the wire by a teflon insulated wire. The effect totally disappeared, so it was obvious that the current, not the voltage, was at the origin of the effect and so, the ion wind was the only explanation.

I'm now interested in a possible effect named "transient mass fluctuation" that was popularized by Woodward some years ago, according to a theory of Sciama who had formalized the Mach's principle: it's possible that the inertia comes from a relative acceleration between an object and the rest of the mass of the universe. During the acceleration, the inertial mass would be less than the mass at rest. By using a rotational or vibrational mass at high frequency and synchronizing a force with the acceleration when the mass is weaker, a significative thrust should be produced, leading to a propellantless propulsion.
The principle is described here: http://physics.fullerton.edu/~jimw/nasa-pap/.

Several experiments have been made, using a capacitor (Exp1, Exp2). None experiment is yet conclusive, due to experimental difficulties with the vibrations needed to generate the effect. Nevertheless the effect is not dismissed and there are signs of a possible real effet.
I'm now collecting more papers before experimenting, see here: http://exvacuo.free.fr/div/Sciences/Dossiers/Gravite-Inertie-Mass/Inertie/.

« Last Edit: 2012-12-28, 11:56:36 by exnihiloest »

The weight is being scanned all the time while mirrored prism is rotating.  Images fly out of the prism through the gaps in corners reducing the weight in accordance with Theory of Relativity. Also, permanent magnets are attached to the prism in ascending order and thereby create a lifting force inside the prism.
lol

Group: Tinkerer

Excellent!

Thanks for the laugh...   ;D   O0   ^-^

On second thought, you may be more right
about this than you may believe!

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

lol

I wouldn't like to disappoint you, but in matter of free energy and anti-gravity, this kind of explanation for alleged axtraordinary effects is common. I saw even much worst and it was not a joke! ;)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 19:29:10