PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 05:29:30
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442534 times)

I like EM thinking about the necessary vibration. What if.... and now rant mode is on!

Current carrying wires are creating magnetic fields. The amount of DC current flowing in a wire could be calculated by the ohm's law, knowing the RESISTANT of the wire segment. Placing a wire to an external magnetic field (90 degree), and switching on the flow, the result will be the magnetic force will appear, which will MOVE the wire. The strength of magnetic force on the wire will depending on the current strength,  the length of the wire segment, and the strength of the EXTERNAL FIELD. Basically we can increase the force by introducing bigger external fields.  

We usually carry currents to the loads from the sources,which currents dissipated as converted work in time, and cost us real work in time, or from sources to sources! In the latter case, the flowing currents are recoverable, except the loss caused by the circuit resistant. In the ideal circuit, we could transmit energy from one point to another without any losses. In the real word circuits, the resistant of the wires will dissipate some of the work, creating HEAT! Wait, not magnetic fields? So a superconductor wire could carry DC current from one point to another, without any losses, and in the meantime still generating magnetic field. Sometimes, when I step up from the reality like EM do :), I'm thinking because of the AC currents came in to the picture, we missed the whole point about the power generation by magnetic fields, and wires, and....

Please follow this example: a very big rod magnet floating in the space, and we imagine ourselves in a big glass ball with some charged battery, cap, and wires, and we start to play. We use a short wire, and discharge a cap to it in our hands, and we will see the movement imparted on us, and if our legs touched the ball, on the whole.  If we would have a thousand source, and we discharge all at the same time, each one to a short wire, the movement would be bigger. This movement in our reference frame, in the  glass ball, was not convert able, hence we just moved freely in space! If we would do the same, in the earth gravity field, and the force was directed upwards ( yeah, would require a LOT of current), we would float the same, on the magnetic field of the big magnet, but when the cap discharged fully, the inevitable will come, and we will FALL BACK. The gravity was necessary to convert the resultant movement of the ball, to recoverable work! I guess, any material could do the same, make this force recoverable.

So, educated guys here, please correct me! Tell me why the amount of LOSS in a short wire which carrying DC current changing when subjected to different strength external magnetic fields?

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
@all,

This is the configuration of the TPU that SM mentioned.  3 sectors of the collector coil, that are also wired in various ways to the collector coil inside of them.  He obviously is talking about his later units here, becasue some of the earlier ones seem to be totaly passive coils.

EM

the actual quote about the three collector coils:

About the collector:
It is three separate coils of multi strand copper wire laid one on top of the other, not
interleaved. Three is important. You can do many things with three coils. You can run
them in parallel, you can run two in series and one in parallel, or etc.
You can run a separate frequency into each coil for better control on large power units if
need be.
The control wiring is vertically wound in several segments around each of the horizontal
collector coils. Other control wires are wound around all of the horizontal collector coils
together.

G,  you underlined another frustrating aspect of this whole saga, the athenticity of SM's emails.  I have a document with slightly different verbage, and there is always the confusion between the CONTROL winding, and the COLLECTOR winding.     >:(

EM  
« Last Edit: 2012-05-10, 18:29:01 by EMdevices »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I had mentioned this multiple times before that SM seems to jump to different devices without telling us he switched. His explainations at any given point point to any device or a particular one without designation.

Any way that is what I surmised as I tried to follow.

@Grumpy @GK @EM

"you can run two in series and one in parallel, or etc."

This concords with my last post. Why else would you put two layers in series but to have each layer as a separate polarity.

But as @GK and @EM have just said, SM is jumping all over the place. If you try and analyze what you just posted, taking each line and try to plan out a build, you will quickly realize this is totally illogical. It is as if for each clue, he lays down a few bummers just to clean the slate with the Bigs.

What he is saying there first about the "collector coils" is making three layers of wound coils. He does not say they are horizontal. Then when he talks about control coils, these are wound vertically over EACH of the horizontal collector coils.

Well make up your mind. He says wind the collectors 1 on 2 on 3, but then he says the controls go vertically over EACH of the collectors. So now he says wind collector 1, wind control over it, then collector 2, wind control over it, then collector 3,  wind control over it, then wind some more controls over all of them.

If this was true, then when he did the cut-away video we would have seen wires being ripped away from so many angles that is should have made a total mess. That is impossible because there was no mess. Only one white wire about 2 inches longs fell to the ground after he did the cut. Also his build depiction would make 6 to 9 layers of wires that woudl be much thicker then the walls of the LTPU. Not logical again.

If you ask me, the only real verbiage that can be trusted is whatever he said in the FTPU video. This was device no. 1 that he made way before the days of total paranoia and deception and investors sunk it deep enough. When SM came to the forum, it was during those hard times with the Bigs so he must have been in total paranoia mode. He put on a nice sincere and calm face of someone who is all knowledgeable when he was discussing with Mannix but during that time he must have felt like there was a knife at his throat. So he gave some and took some. The problem is which is which.

wattsup

Group: Guest
, wouldn't the TPU ring than have to be very thick? ie,  R3 = 3R1 and R2 = 2R1, where R1 is the inner radius.   So you see that's not it.  The harmonics produce different wavelengths along the circumference, not across it.

My bad. You didn't understand my meaning. The train of thought was just another variation on the multitude of opinions about the TPU.

One point you may wish to look into.... Most will never create DC output using any Faraday induction, vibrating wires or otherwise. I've seen it show on simulators before. That means almost nothing.

Here's a micromachined "TPU",     O0

http://www.ee.gatech.edu/research/integrated-mems/publications/journals/Ayazi_JMEMS_Gyro.pdf

Quote:  

... when the device is subjected to rotation around its normal axis, Coriolis force causes energy to be transfered from the primary mode to the secondary flexural mode, which is located 45 deg apart from the primary mode...

PS.   Here's another paper:    http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a439267.pdf

I like this concept of a gyroscope, no moving parts, just vibration.  This is just a sample to hopefully cause you to realize that the dynamics that go on in a TPU are quite complex, even though we try so hard to make it sound simplistic.   Also, the gyroscopic effect is due to vibration, that's the main point I want to make.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-10, 18:26:46 by EMdevices »

Buy me a drink
I recall SM stated that the ones cut up didnt work. Maybe because they didnt have the outer winding.

tExB=qr

If you ask me, the only real verbiage that can be trusted is whatever he said in the FTPU video. This was device no. 1 that he made way before the days of total paranoia and deception and investors sunk it deep enough.

wattsup

Good point.  I wish I had an unedited copy of the UEC video.  He said some things at the end that were important enough to remove...

Yes, I agree, why does everybody assume that magnetic fields are so single dimensional?
they are not . . .they can't be.

Which one do I take to narrow my view to single axis rotation, pseudo generators and circuit sims with the math dummied-up to make things work?

Is it the red one or the blue one?

The title of this thread is wrong.

tExB=qr
I thought that it was common knowledge on these forums by now that magnetic fields are 3D.  When one direction is saturated, they are still active in the other directions.  A couple of patents using this property were posted a long time ago.

tExB=qr
Here are short transcripts from two of the TPU videos:

Transcript of video when the washboard effect was demonstrated: (EMDevices)

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=403.msg16771#msg16771

Transcript of video when SM is explaining that the operating principles are not magic, and the energy comes from within the device: (ION)

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=403.msg8474;topicseen#msg8474

Buy me a drink
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jJExZ1mBE&playnext=1&list=PLB1B2087E4EC1AB40&index=51

@ 30:40
The audio blinks out as the camera is close and almost over head of the tpu.

@30:35
Different sine wave

@31:35
Not displacement sensitive, but responds when moved.

@33:00
Frequency sensitive. The generated field acts like a bias to external stimuli

@32:40
6inches, 12ounces, 7Amps.

And
@34:48
You can hear the start of 'self contained' before the audio is cut.
Not collecting energy from [outer] space.
He states it is not a technology equivalent to perpetual motion. Uses electromagnetic fields.

I still say dual resonant transformers held off point by a safety factor.
It produces power, heat, gyro-vibration,  yet doesn't self destruct.

tExB=qr
@33:00
Frequency sensitive. The generated field acts like a bias to external stimuli

"The generated field acts like a bias to external stimuli"

I am really surprised this was not edited out.  This is almost the definition of a "magnifier" or an "enhancer".

Here is what I know about a TPU...

Behold! The control schematic:

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/circuit_diagram.png

Plug that into your simulator and see what you get  ;D

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I've mad a start building it WW but i am stuck on how the wire connects to the sun  >:-)
I do believe the 1 Ohm resistor network will work well, i tried something similar after a few beers a couple of days ago. :P

Nice catch GK

Buy me a drink

This is the same protocol as Hutchison where he interferes in the bias area of 2 Tesla coils with a High Frequency transducer. As we know this alters the construct of matter.

The configuration that SM uses has a very narrow bandwidth of control. He warns it jumps to self destruct very fast. The Hutchison protocol has a wide bandwidth or an area to excite on purpose. We see John claiming this to be random. So he has an greater window to work in. The difference between Steve and John is the distance of the 2 coils. SM has them in very close or uncomfortable proximity. John has them separated by variable space. In that open space is the weak field that is controllable to a finite degree. Steve has the field compressed. No wonder it can self detonate.

Magnacoaster also uses the weak field.
Don Smith also stated applying an ac charge pulse to the dc power lead field to recharge the power supply whilst drawing dc current.
TTBrown applies a High Voltage to an aluminum surface and gets thrust. In this case the secondary field is the reflection off the aluminum surface. So again there is a secondary field impacting a primary field.

Bingo! Buddies.....

Instead of using a coil to transmit a field to another coil this new process uses 2 coils to transmit into a interactive space. This space can be used in a myriad of ways.

This is the new type of induction.

[Conjugated resonant structure] That's Bearden speak for [Free energy]. ^-^
« Last Edit: 2012-05-10, 02:55:36 by giantkiller »

« Last Edit: 2012-05-10, 18:26:01 by EMdevices »

Buy me a drink
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
—Francis Bacon

Tool Candy...
http://www.resonantmachines.com/?gclid=CMfH36ns9K8CFWrptgodB2DiXA

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0HDESUFzWag[/youtube]

GK, where did you hear the bias statement in the video? It's not at the 33rd minute.

Buy me a drink
When he stated the device is 'effected by frequency'.
This is equivalent to the [shorting coil] thread and numerous other examples of non-phased, non-harmonic vector manipulation.

The goal in any true performing device is [Phased Harmonic Vector] control. [Phased conjugate] in other terms.

As an example:
http://sharp.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjugate/PhaseConjugate.html

The total google thread:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Phased+conjugate&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC

tExB=qr
When he stated the device is 'effected by frequency'.
This is equivalent to the [shorting coil] thread and numerous other examples of non-phased, non-harmonic vector manipulation.

The goal in any true performing device is [Phased Harmonic Vector] control. [Phased conjugate] in other terms.

As an example:
http://sharp.bu.edu/~slehar/PhaseConjugate/PhaseConjugate.html

The total google thread:
http://www.bing.com/search?q=Phased+conjugate&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IE8SRC

How is the statement 'effected by frequency' equivalent to the shorted coil thread, or related to phase conjugation? (phase conjugation is so "Bearden-esque" that I found it painful just to type the word on my keyboard)

Without further explanation, 'effected by frequency' is just an ambiguous observation.

Buy me a drink
The process is 2 Tesla coils in the vicinity of each other. Then between the two we inject a frequency. The target object is also in the bias area. This is what Hutchison has done but announced the effect is produced in a random way. I say that is the same babble speak as SM where there is obfuscation, i.e. talking about one thing yet implying another with no clue or direction given.
Look at the LTPU/SM17 there are top and botton rings with a ring between them. There are two generators in the center that resemble voice coil drivers.

What is guaranteed is that Hutchison and SM both have produced anomalous results. Hutchison showed standard devices, Sm showed a rabbit in the hat device which men of all levels have tried to explain and or reproduce. The argument of a rotating field is still conjecture. I say it is like EM mentioned and is the flux circulating in a magnetic wave guide. Marco submitted numerous diagrams of this.

The reproduction will not come from a white paper, complex calculations or 6 years of conversations.

What I can guarantee is to take 2 Tesla coils and a transducer mounted in a frame for exact angular position and distance. Fire away at the target with varying power settings and see what happens. Then fold this design back on itself in a calcualted way to permit recycyling of a tame process.

A technique has been developed and tested for achieving phase conjugation in the microwave and millimeter-wave regime. The effective nonlinearity required for this phase-conjugation process is provided by electronic mixing elements feeding an array of antennas. Using these balanced mixing circuits in conjunction with a one-dimensional array antenna, we have demonstrated two-dimensional free-space phase conjugation at 10.24 GHz. A critical factor of this technique is the delivery of a 2ω pump signal to each array element with the same phase. Two types of interconnects, electrical and a more versatile optical technique, have been implemented to distribute the pump signal in our demonstrations. In both systems, two-dimensional free-space phase conjugation was observed and verified by directly measuring the electric-field amplitude and phase distribution under various conditions. The electric-field wave-fronts exhibited retro-directivity and the auto-correction characteristics of phase conjugation. Furthermore, these experiments have shown amplified conjugate-wave power up to ten times of that of the incoming wave. This amplifying ability demonstrates the potential of such arrays to be used in novel communications applications

Maxwell, however, was careful to point out the ad hoc nature of assuming the stress in the vacuum, and that no mechanism for it had been discovered, nor was such a mechanism contained in his theory.  Specifically, Maxwell said:

“It must be carefully borne in mind that we have made only one step in the theory of the action of the medium.  We have supposed it to be in a state of stress, but we have not in any way accounted for this stress, or explained how it is maintained.  This step, however, seems to me to be an important one, as it explains, by the action of the consecutive parts of the medium, phenomena which were formerly supposed to be explicable only by direct action at a distance. … I have not been able to make the next step, namely, to account by mechanical considerations for these stresses in the dielectric.  I therefore leave the theory at this point, merely stating what are the other parts of the phenomenon of induction in dielectrics.”

« Last Edit: 2012-05-10, 19:52:15 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
The process is 2 Tesla coils in the vicinity of each other. Then between the two we inject a frequency. The target object is also in the bias area. This is what Hutchison has done but announced the effect is produced in a random way. I say that is the same babble speak as SM where there is obfuscation, i.e. talking about one thing yet implying another with no clue or direction given.
Look at the LTPU/SM17 there are top and botton rings with a ring between them. There are two generators in the center that resemble voice coil drivers.

If you mix a bunch of loosely investigated or explained effects together, you will never make sense of the mess.

What is guaranteed is that Hutchison and SM both have produced anomalous results. Hutchison showed standard devices, Sm showed a rabbit in the hat device which men of all levels have tried to explain and or reproduce. The argument of a rotating field is still conjecture. I say it is like EM mentioned and is the flux circulating in a magnetic wave guide. Marco submitted numerous diagrams of this.

Last I heard, Marco was working on something else.

The reproduction will not come from a white paper, complex calculations or 6 years of conversations.

What I can guarantee is to take 2 Tesla coils and a transducer mounted in a frame for exact angular position and distance. Fire away at the target with varying power settings and see what happens. Then fold this design back on itself in a calcualted way to permit recycyling of a tame process.

Good luck with that.

Buy me a drink
Its a mess anyway. What progress has been gained so far?

I ask this with investigative intent.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 05:29:30