PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 07:13:39
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442541 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Mark Snoswell should be familiar with the Hendershot device.  He has visited with the group in Mexico who Hendershot taught to build the device.

Output of the Hendershot device is AC, by the way.

I'd like to take another look at it with my new-found insights.  I like the AC aspect.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
AC Indeed although DC is not that hard to produce from AC  ;D

tExB=qr
posts about Hendershot device:

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=79.msg5354#msg5354

AC Indeed although DC is not that hard to produce from AC  ;D

It's AC because it has two halves alternating.  You drive one and then drive the other. 
TPU is contiuous drive in a circle, so it's DC.

Hmm.... how to produce DC from AC pulsating at 40 khz with 10-50Amps ? I don't see it's easy

Buy me some coffee
forest why such high current? which TPU demo did you watch?

I dont think i have ever seen a TPU run over 1amp

forest why such high current? which TPU demo did you watch?

I dont think i have ever seen a TPU run over 1amp

Right, but mine version will run on 100Amps or... explode.....  :D

Buy me some coffee
A number of things seems to fit in with this device, a nuclear detonation causes an area devoid of magnetic field, the earths field lines bypass the area and concentrate around the periphery area, this is how his generator works.
The device looks like it fits to me
Then we have the discovery using a rotating compass.

The early device uses a solenoid and switch to switch the device and the field in the solenoid core is also used, this is interesting because we could say there appear to be 2 of these in the legs of the OTPU, a solenoid if driven by battery will build a field in the core, but if a field is imposed on the core then we have a solenoid that generates power.

The solenoid switches off at maximun current or when the magnetic core field is strongest to pull the contacts open, where as if a spark gap was used to switch, it would switch at maximum voltage not current, so we should be switching at max current not voltage.

Is there any diodes capable of rectifying many amps at 40khz frequency ? :(

tExB=qr
A number of things seems to fit in with this device, a nuclear detonation causes an area devoid of magnetic field, the earths field lines bypass the area and concentrate around the periphery area.
The device looks like it fits to me
Then we have the discovery using a rotating compass.

The early device uses a solenoid and switch to switch the device and the field in the solenoid core is also used, this is interesting because we could say there appear to be 2 of these in the legs of the OTPU, a solenoid if driven by battery will build a field in the core, but if a field is imposed on the core then we have a solenoid that generates power.

The solenoid switches off at maximun current or when the magnetic core field is strongest to pull the contacts open, where as if a spark gap was used to switch, it would switch at maximum voltage not current, so we should be switching at max current not voltage.

both create a high voltage pulse

Buy me some coffee
Is there any diodes capable of rectifying many amps at 40khz frequency ? Sad
Most switched mode power supplies like your pc psu can operate at 200kHz

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Careful study of the patent that goes with this attached diagram will give some good clues as to the possible working of this early machine.
 This device had to be aligned along the N-S  and you can see from items 18 and 27 there were two paths the magnetic flux could take. It would oscillate between the dual paths provided in each of the iron core plates once a resonance was achieved. The core design of 18 and 27 is clever.

Very ingenious, may be worthy of a build. More info on the Rexresearch site, and the 36 mb download has clearer drawings.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Why would he put large coils inside laminated cores (18 and 27)?

Which coils had to be oriented north-south?

Why would he put large coils inside laminated cores (18 and 27)?

Which coils had to be oriented north-south?
The coils inside the laminated cores steer the flux through two different paths of the laminated cores. This is part of the oscillation process. (my guess)

The entire assembly was oriented N-S along it's length.

Greater detail in the 36 mb download.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
interesting diagram in the 36meg file of the mark 1 device:

Buy me some coffee
I am glad there's some interest, at least we have some information on this one.

Here's another go at the compass video by the same bloke.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuOFB2ZNvA[/youtube]

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I couldn't help but wondering about the protocol for spin echo in relation to the TPU thumping.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2HMAJQJ7ok[/youtube]

Group: Guest
I am glad there's some interest, at least we have some information on this one.

Here's another go at the compass video by the same bloke.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuOFB2ZNvA[/youtube]

Why surprising? With the bar, the magnetic flux is closed. When the bar is removed, the compass lies in a magnetic field that prevents the needle to turn, due to the counter-torque that it exerts.

Buy me some coffee
ex
It's not a compass, it 2 compasses and each is responding differently, with a reversal in reaction when the electromagnet is reversed.
I would expect both compasses to react the same, are you saying it is normal for them not to?

ex
It's not a compass, it 2 compasses and each is responding differently, with a reversal in reaction when the electromagnet is reversed.
I would expect both compasses to react the same, are you saying it is normal for them not to?

The situation is not symmetrical: the compasses are not the same, the wires enclose the right compass and not the left one, the earth magnetic field relative to the magnets field is not specified, and we saw that even a slight difference can make the needle to turn or not (some attempts failed) so this experiment is inconclusive, we are inside the experimental uncertainty.

One of the most disturbing point is that the horse magnet is (theoretically) on the axis of the coil magnet, and consequently its flux through the coil should be strictly null. Now the least deviation from the perfect axis, or the least difference in the left and right poles, will induce a field through the coil, which can be in a direction or the opposite. I defy any one to correctly draw the line fields of such a setup...

Maybe there is something but the experiment should be much more mastered to draw some conclusion.

Buy me some coffee
He reverses the polarity and the effect swaps between each compass.

Maybe there is something but the experiment should be much more mastered to draw some conclusion.
This is exactly my point that's all.

This is meant to be the starting point for the Hendershot generator, it's the primary principle and needs looking at.

This is meant to be the starting point for the Hendershot generator, it's the primary principle and needs looking at.

Ok. After some thinking, I guess that the point about the horse magnet positioned on the coil axis is a key point. Like an inverted pendulum that can fall left or right from its top equilibrium due to subtle mechanical imperfections, the horse magnet can induce a field that adds/subtracts/nullifies this one from the coil at the position of the needle, depending on subtle parameters that are not more accessible than those which would allow an inverted pendulum to stay vertically without falling.
So if we think that there is a new phenomenon here, its principle should be first guessed in order to build a very different experiment, avoiding the likely volatility of this one.

18th and 19th century electromagnetics investigators would not have produced so clumsy an experiment.

If they were trying to form a hypothesis, their test setup and layout would have been positioned on a precise grid with an identical compass on each side.

Excitation would be in the vertical plane from a battery so that it would affect each side in a like manner. (not clip leads hung to one side)

Adjustment screws would be provided to precisely tilt magnet and or coil in an attempt to null the experiment.

Data would be provided of position vs. effect.

Youtube videos are often extremely unscientific and disappointing. Good scientific method gets my attention.

The experimenter misses at least one or more variables, i.e., removing the horseshoe magnet altogether or  replacing it with an equal mass / shape of unmagnetized iron.

Also note that the iron bar will become magnetized and affect the experiment. An air core coil should be tried to eliminate this variable.

The effect, if can be proven, may be related to the Hendershot device, this is to be determined.

« Last Edit: 2012-12-20, 14:30:41 by ION »

@GK,  thanks for that NMR video, great stuff!

@all,

I have some comments about the the compass spinning video.  I remember that in my Physics class I took many years ago, we had a lab assignment to map the magnetic field around a bar magnet.    The bar magnet was laid on the table and we placed small compasses around it and market the direction that it pointed and made a drawing of it.     As you can imagine, the earth magnetic field plays a role and skews the magnetic field of the magnet, or vice versa, so that we don't get a symmetric pattern.    However, the amazing thing that we all found out, and the teacher pointed it out, was the precise location where the two magnetic fields cancel, and at that location a compass would spin!  I can see it now, just sat there spinning like crazy!   You had to have it just right.

Now,  I don't know if that represents free energy, because the compass had some energy as it was moved to that location, but if we could stop it from spinning while placed at that location, would it start spinning again by itself?  

The reason the compass doesn't spin in a stronger field, even though it is jerked into the field, is because there are losses, and they depleate the kinetic energy it has, but at the null location, those losses are minimum,  (the compass is not pulled heavily one way or another so the frictional losses in its bearings are minimal)

So to experiment along these lines, do the following:

1)  get a bar magnet and place it on a large sheet of paper
2)  take a small compass and move it around it and record the orientation
3)  soon enough you will get a picture of where fields (earth and magnet) begin to be equal and perfectly cancel, so place the compass at this location
4)  stop the compass somehow, and see if it picks up its spinning all by itself.  If it does, then we have something worth pursuing.

EM

PS,  see this link:   http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/popups/1014.html  the small compass would spin at the neutral points marked with an (X). 
« Last Edit: 2012-12-22, 21:51:25 by EMdevices »

I thought of something today:  Reciprocity

Think about this, if reciprocity holds and is applicable to the TPU, than we can feed it DC on it's output and it will resonate, which is the opposite of how we think about it now, meaning it resonates and by some process it creates a DC output.

So what does this mean?  Well It fits the description of a negative resistor with a tank circuit in series.  I have an idea on what to try.

EM

tExB=qr

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 07:13:39