PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 11:45:36
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442555 times)

Group: Professor

PS,  see this link:   http://www.wonderwhizkids.com/popups/1014.html  the small compass would spin at the neutral points marked with an (X). 
In the picture with the magnet having its N pole pointing to geomagnetic North, on the lines running from the magnet's N pole to its S pole the arrows are the wrong way round.  But the picture is correct in regard to its null points, just a silly drawing error.  On the other picture the arrows are correct.

Smudge

Hallo to all,
I am new here to this forum but know the story of the TPU from the beginning on in overunity.com

The member Bruce_TPU of overunity.com built his own forum where members had to pay a monthly fee for about two years. I was one of them. The beginning looked good but in the last half year it was clear that he lost himself. He showed us the "brown paper" which is here also known. Among those drawings he showed us also pictures of the winding which he said came from SM just to get a glims how they could be coiled. Me my self never saw them before but he mentioned that this where tested from some members of overunity.com with no success.
They seems made 2009 somwhere in CA. So there is a possibility they came really from SM.

Is this picture known to you?
Best, rensseak

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Welcome to the forum rensseak

Thanks for posting the picture of the coil, i have not seen this before.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I can't see the picture.

Buy me some coffee
You cannot see the picture, strange
I will upload here

tExB=qr
Thanks Peter.

I don't recall ever seeing these pictures.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
JDO300 and I worked on these. It was another version of the ecd that did not work. It was another lead into the configuration.
See the wires wrapped around? These are actually flux field analogies of multiple frequencies.
As the two frequencies intermingle one gets nodes and antinodes.
While everyone is chasing the science and actual configurations, SM was escaping dissemination by mixing physical objects with operational features of the configuration.
He even gave very simple examples of what he was doing by talking about bullets, kicks, coils wrapped over each other.
We all got played. But he did spell out everything. Just replace items of the model with other labels and it becomes clear.

I broke the starting part of the code by identifying the stun gun operation and the iron wire cores publicly in 2006 when the fervor was just started taking off.
There were some things that were so blatantly clear it is pathetic. At that time we all had a sneaky suspicion that SM was viewing his handy work and the TPU puppets.

Bruce saw that I had garnered a following and he deemed he could too and make money. Unfortunately he does not know the TPU.
I have posted everything I know about the configuration. All the pieces and parts that Humpty Dumpty's men could not put back together.
The ECD was the model to show what different colliding and comingling frequencies can do. It was a more exact model of what Otto's one wire loop was showing.
That was all I needed to see to know what was being taught. The creation of the ECD pushed the model further into the public's view.
JDOs ECD blew a light bulb and astonished every viewer. This was mere a parlor trick. From other tests I had done we both knew the push from the scalar waves could be felt. Hell even doing personal destruction. Jason blew a light and some equipment. I burnt body parts and blew equipment.

This little cat and mouse game of SM sure did separate the creative learners from the poachers. The obfuscation led to SM being labeled a charlatan. Perfect. The idiots and poachers didn't get the answer for free and hung on doing their selfish damage.

Remember the pix of SM cutting coil sections out? How could such a low wire count been misconstrued to the number of wires that everyone was winding?

The Yellowstone caldera is going to erupt any time soon. No one has enough time...
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4624494/Swarm-464-earthquakes-hits-Yellowstone-National-Park.html

---------------------------

Hi all
last conversation with SM in overunity.com ended in 2007, nearly 10 years ago but this picture was made in 2009.
Before "otto" a member of overunity.com died he gave me a text file with all the conversation between Mannix and SM. There it is stated that in 2009 Jack Durban cames forward with more info on August 20, 2009.
Also SM tried to replicate the TPU just to demonstrate it in a video. But he faild mainly because in lack of equipment.
Best Norbert

Buy me a drink
Bam... Right in the beginning he tells a major operational point:
It seem to cancel as soon as it peaks
Can anybody see the 1/4 wave implication?
The TPU puzzle is only for those that know electronic areas of waves, antennas, audio, radio and tuning.
Otherwise the simplest of examples slide right on by.

Let me explain my SM logic rants from history to prove a point?
This statement
It seem to cancel as soon as it peaks
And now say it in reverse logic:
At the highest peak we cancel the flux
How is this done(for those who are not versed in electronics)? We stop the signal at the 1/4 wave or 90 degree mark.

The public release of the TPU puts George Soros bankrupt in an instant. There will be hell to pay.

tExB=qr
A short pulse (spike) cancels as soon as it peaks.

Buy me a drink

Buy me some coffee
So here is a link to the book SM mentions.
http://milas.spb.ru/~kmg/files/literature/Morgan_Jones_Valve_Amplifiers_Third_Edition.pdf

and here is an image of the text on page 262

JDO300 and I worked on these. It was another version of the ecd that did not work. It was another lead into the configuration.

Hello giantkiller
do you have still pictures of your other version or just a drawing how it was coiled? I just want to compare. Thanks Norbert

Buy me a drink
Here ya go.

These are EMP generators just to let you know. You can bust incandescents and digital equipment easily.
If you make one and power it up. Dont grab it. that is why I made those stands.

And there are many more ways to make EMP generators.

Hello giantkilla
thanks for showing your work.

These are EMP generators just to let you know. You can bust incandescents and digital equipment easily.
If you make one and power it up. Dont grab it. that is why I made those stands.
But then you have also to know how to fire it up.
I can not remember seeing these pictures on overunity.com.
If this is your replication of the original seen in SM pictures, what makes you sure that your model would be the same? I meen, what I can see is 3 coils in series for the 3 frequencis and that maybe 3 times in 120°.
Best Norbert

Buy me a drink
Each coil layer is wound completely around the circumference.
The brown paper schematic uses cmos ICs to produce a very high turn off event in the switching due to exclipsing frequencies.
I left OU when a number of things happened that I did not like, i.e.:
The increase in bloat ads,
my posts that exposed alot of the TPU were pushed to the background. New content permits new ads,
Steven Greer contacted me and said he would like to be a representative to the public for me and my work. (Really? I don't need no steenking badges.)
All this represented three types of control that I did not and still don't agree with. I know what I did. I know what I know and I know what I got. I raised alot of eyebrows and the poachers were shopping. So I bailed on O.U.
The tests and information here, on O.U.R. are by far more impressive than the O.U. tests. Stephen would be extremely envious over the content here produced by all here.
When JDO300 got me onboard here I found a better home with a greater indepth knowledge and commitment. And a greater support level of experienced people.
Just that gave me the next mindscape to do even more adventurous experiments. And that led to even more. Its been great all along.
Free time equals free space equals free mind. The journey is not over yet.

My coils and I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxUuldUcfI

Each coil layer is wound completely around the circumference.

Hello giantkiller
but that is not what I can see in the picture of SM. IMO it would be wrong to argue that what SM showed did not work.

This is what I see in SM picture and it could be that there is a third segment in the middle.

Cheers Norbert

Group: Guest
Hello.

concernig Hendershot-setup there is another intersting demonstration of the same guy morpher44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsT3KLZ0d2g

Now what if earth-resonance-frequency 11.7728 Hz is used which this guy found who is persuing the replication of the wardencliff-tower ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJylD7xpEiU

Mike

Buy me a drink
It is time for "Brutally honest listening".
SM stated he did not want to deal with copy cats(poachers) so he purposely changed the field descriptions to wires. Pure genuis. He gave away the farm! Many masses have fallen into the wiring scheme because that is all they understand (How many wires in the cut coils?). Many places where wires are mentioned is merely a depiction of field lines / flux lines. SM shows many, many things in a simplistic form knowing the poachers would emphatically wire something up only to be disillusioned. Again, perfect.
Watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJsVSMQqCOM
If one can not work out a design or see the many possible configurations then sit on your hands and watch. It is that simple.

Here is your fortune cookie: Two sets of flux lines intersecting at < 90 degree incident angle, but not parallel.

This is the best I can do at this time. Otherwise all hell breaks loose.

Group: Ambassador

This is the wrong house to find persons who sit on their hands,
very busy hands here...and very good at finding errors too
and not wasting time...

some of the best fellows a man could ever hope to find.

respectfully
Chet K

Hello giantkiller
SM did not tell so much about fields, not in overunity.com. I do not know what was going on since they left overunity.com to another forum.
We know that SM had to be carfull of what he gave away of information, not only because they observed him but also he doesn't want simple copying because of the danger of this thing. How could he be certain which member is experienced enough? And not to forget his experience in the past what people claimed about the TPU. Of course, there is a lot of space for everyones own interpretation given.
Best Norbert

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Guys,

I'm not familiar with the reference to "brown paper" drawings. Anyone care to elaborate?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

poynt99, hope this helps.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Thanks.

So, which TPU unit are these drawings supposedly of, and who drew them?

And where did they come from, Lindsay?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me a drink
I can not remember the guy's name but JDO300 contacted me and asked for my insight on the schematic. The story goes that SM gave this schematic to the visitor while SM was on his death bed. I reversed engineered the schematic and came to the conclusion that this was a description of using cmos switching to achieve high speed shut off in a coil akin to what we use FETS for nowadays. Which is true beholding our past conversations about this subject. The field collapse is extremely fast. When the field collapse happens in a resonant field we witness anomalous results akin to quick discharges in a Tesla coil resonant field. To this day no one no where can dissertate whether the event happens when the discharge starts or when it ends. But the spark gap discharge gets amplified in the resonant field. Like T. T. Brown had shown, he capitalized on the pressure against an aluminium plate(massive belly flop off a high dive comes to mind).
I was thinking at the time this schematic and coil would be the end all to end all but it was only another example of extreme switching speeds. This little gem shows the field switching and collapse that is apparent in the TPU by the show of white sparks in the one demo video which is why I came up with my avatar of the circular Tesla coil. Don Smith's cart coil showed this also. Something about canceling the flux, no? Which could be another way of exposing pumping the field.
From the audience's final view we can only make headway by the physical measurements of height, radius, number of exposed components and the visible connection points which strictly leads to the math. SM did a wonderful job at focusing the audience on the measurements. He only hid the schematic even unto death, if he has died as of yet.
I will proceed forward with exposure of the T.P.U. given the time left.
« Last Edit: 2017-07-08, 02:47:18 by giantkiller »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 11:45:36