PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 15:19:29
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37
Author Topic: Romerouk's Muller Replication  (Read 492393 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Two items:
Muller did a backyard demo in 1996 with a running device.
I skyped Carmen if they ever sold a working production unit. She never answered back.

---------------------------

Group: Guest
I made a posting at OverUnity.com  alerting the folks that I am now convinced it is a fake.

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10781.msg295153#msg295153

EM

Well, to all those people gleefully congratulating themselves on how well their did to 'uncover' this RomeroUK fake, I can only wish you well in your beliefs. You can go on believing it and that is just fine by Romero. He is not a contentious personality and respects other people's viewpoint.

You probably also didn't know the real reason why he 'quit' working on this previous design and it is NOT because it is a fake. The device will run with or without the 'extra' wires accordingly. All the smart people will one day discover they really are not so smart after all.  :'(

cheers
chrisC

ps: @EM . I hope you'll win the O.U prize based on your improvement to this faked device. I really meant it.

Buy me a drink
Well what if there was just by chance the inclusion of sympathetic vibratory physics?
The scope would show it. There would be a beat frequency too. And he would be able to feel it.

Buy me a drink
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01oXbxqNB2w[/youtube]

http://www.intalek.com/Index/Projects/Patents/GB2282708.pdf

Romero

Was there a bias in the output?

Aspden-Adams Motor Patent:  GB2282708

Oh! I forgot "Tesla": OU, difficult details

EDIT: Aspden lecture on his motor patent - says it has to be OU

You probably also didn't know the real reason why he 'quit' working on this previous design and it is NOT because it is a fake. The device will run with or without the 'extra' wires accordingly. All the smart people will one day discover they really are not so smart after all.  :'(

cheers
chrisC

Why should Romero want to fake it from the outset if he has the real thing?? Whatever the reason, I await the shout of 'Eureka' from a replicator. Until then, interest will continue to wain as frustration sets in. Like MH, I smelt a rat from the beginning with this one. The simple way he did it in the first video suggests to me that he very much underestimated how much smarter his audience would be! He clearly missed or failed to learn from the Milow magic magnet motor fiasco!

Hoppy

Group: Professor

Dr Steven Jones,

I admire you very much for the articles and the research you have done and for risking your career and reputation on the subjects you did.   I read your article in entirety.  An early retirement might not be a bad thing, just enjoy it!

I'm just curious, when you talked with Carmen Muller,  did she mention if her father's motor is self running?  Is she willing to do any demonstrations for people?

EM

Thanks, EM -- we're in this together, as we seek the facts.  Let me say (something I've been thinking about again) -- that the "BIG LIE"  principle  /"there is a certain force of credibility in the big lie"/ is alive and well in society, unfortunately -- so we are up against a big obstacle.  

I talked to Carmen some weeks again, and "self-running" or "demonstrations" were not mentioned, although these would be good questions for her.
You might want to contact her -- phone number at the Muller energy site.  
I should note -- she quickly turned things around and began asking a lot of questions of me, my background and interest etc.  She made it clear that she was cautious about whom she would disclose certain "sensitive" matters to...  in a tactful way.

Overall, I found her intelligent and to-the-point.  I recently rec'd an email from her, asking more about my background, and I replied... That's all, to date.

EMDevices was saying earlier before his change of mind, that we WireX'ers were mistaking refraction for other things, but here, I believe refraction proves the point.

I didn't know whether to post this here or Wire X thread, but it's kind of a 'literal' vindication for 'Wattsup'...

As in "watt's turned up", thanks to the light bulb showing a nice clear something going somewhere (verification angle?).   ;D

I have not seen any 'lit' angles posted before, and there are 2 nice ones at 18m12s and 18m29s or so.

There is another angle one can grab at 1m06s as well. While there's no great 'other side' angle so to speak, there are at least 4 showing this wire end going into the table and nothing suggesting it's a coil wire. If it is not going in a hole, no naysayer has said where red wire x's lower end goes.

Ah well.

Robert (AG)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Has anyone noticed a red led glowing through the top stator plate, i have seen this several times i watched the video but at first dismissed it as maybe a reflection from the camera he used, but then maybe i am wrong as it looks like a plain led where a camera would probably use something more like a battery indicator on a small screen or something.

@Peter

If it's not a reflection of the one on the converter, not sure what it might be. Do you have a time on the video where you are seeing that?

Buy me some coffee
I am not sure where it's coming from it's at the start 39 seconds on the first video on this thread page 1

At that time point I see a red dot near a bolt for the support rod which is nearest the switch, looks like a paint dot, or shred of insulation perhaps?

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for looking AG yes indeed it does look like a red paint fleck or something like that.

I personally think that Romero's unusual waveform on his coil has to be because there is something unique with his rotor configuration, we can see the coils-cores and wiring and bias magnets, the only thing we cannot see is inside the rotor, and why does the rotor look like it's been painted black has anyone worked out if the rotor has indeed been painted or not.

EDIT

I find it very strange indeed when you look at the picture of the rotor the surface looks indented all over as if he's painted it with UK brand Hamerite paint, but why would he do this, we know they are Perspex discs and you cannot see any blemishes as if he has drilled in more magnets anywhere on the rotor, the only Suspicion i have is that he has zinc/aluminium painted the disks, It also looks to me as if you can see blobs and smudges of paint on the magnet edges and in some cases on the flat face of the magnets also.

Click here to see a larger post of this image, you can see the indented surface
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=827.msg14259#msg14259

Actually looking at it again, the magnets were added after it was painted because he has drawn black felt tip lines on the painted surface ready to drill holes for the magnets, there is another reason he may have painted the rotor, if there was something unusual with the magnets then you would be able to see this if it was a clear rotor, IE 2 like pole magnet faces clamped together in a vice then glued in place leaving a small ish gap in between the 2 magnets would clearly be visible without painting the rotor.

Perspex probably would not be easy to paint and this may explain the spatering effect on the surface, infact when you look close you can see Matt areas which if you have ever tried to spray with a can is inevitable unless you are real good.

I Think i can conclude from this there are 2 magnets in each rotor magnet place so not only do we have a south up pole but also a south down pole.

Buy me some coffee
So then the question would be, if you have 2 magnets North poles forced together and glued in position under extreme force, what would each south pole look like, i can test this out quiet easily by putting a hole into a piece of wood and gluing in 2 5mm magnets and then using my hall UGN to sense the south face, could be quiet an interesting experiment.

If one magnet was off line by even 1mm so they were not exactly on top of each other but misaligned slightly i am guessing you would get an angular south pole which has a fanned out field pattern.
We already know his magnets protrude above and below his rotor perspex thickness to something like this is definitely going on, judging from the amount of glue he had to use around each magnet it would also be feasible to missalign top and bottom magnets by 1mm just by placing a match stick in the right place while the glue sets

Hi Peter,

Yes indeed.

If you look back through Romero's posts over at OU, you will find the he declares that he added an extra 5mm mag to each of the rotor mags.

I'll go see if I can find the post and link it.

He claimed his originals were 20 x 10 mm then he added another 5mm.

I think the question came up from the claim that if the rotor was 3 layers of 4mm then that is 12mm. Why then do 10mm mags protrude?

That was his response. He added the 5mm.

Penno

Here tis -

Hi Romero

just a quick question

Is it possible that on the rotor, you use a pair of magnets  in opposition to get a "kind of super pole"  with the same pole outside ? yes or no ?

If yes it could explain why the magnet get something out of the 12 mm thick rotor on the pix we have seen on the other thread (and i remember you spoke of adding magnet on top of each other but you did not say how.

If yes in this case there is no more a Muller divice and it works completely differently.

Thank's and good luck for your next project for me i go on testing and learning and it is a lot of fun

Laurent

Romero's response -

that was a mistake I made, realised after a while.I changed rotors and everything so many times and I forgot. The rotor was 12mm and because the 10mm magnet was too small I added a 5mm magnet, so total magnet lenght was 15mm

Plus another from may 9th -

Hi all,

I see there are questions about the rotor being smaller that the magnets lenght.
I am not at home now to recheck but I know for sure that the rotor was made from 4  0.3mm discs.
During the initial building and testings I have changed the rotor, changed the magnets,... It might be a 1cm + 0.5mm magnets togheter, I remember having that on the rotor at one point, but I am not sure, I must check later.
I had to use the heat gun to take the magnets off, initially I dan them in NSNS configuration.
I had measured the inductance and it is 1.203mH plus and minus, not all coils are exact value but with the magnets on the rotor being close to them that might not be exact.

What about this one regardsing the size of the rotor - questioned by Woopy-

Hi Romero

how a lot of question and thank's so much to have this patience.

I am at my shop and doing the rotor. I would like to be very near from your config.

So I have a small problem. If i take some measurement on your set up and my CAD drawing, it seems that the spacing between magnets arround the disk  is not correct if i use 20mm diameter magnet on a 25 cm rotor disk.

On my CAD design or the rotor is 25 cm and in this case the magnet should be 25 mm diameter, or the rotor is 20 cm diameter and the magnet are 20 mm diameter

Can you please remeasure your rotor disk diameter and 20 mm magnet diameter.

( on the pix the black circle are the magnet 20 mm and the red circle are the coil with the 6 mm ferrite core  the rotor is 20 cm diameter. the wood rotor bottom is 25 cm and you see the 20 mm diameter magnet seems very small on this disk)

Many thanks

Good luck for the future

Laurent

Hi,
I have measured the rotor and it is 20cm, sorry. I had so many changes and I also had a 25cm and a 35 cm rotor in another setup.
Diameter has nothing to do with the results if u space the magnets equally.
Based on previous tests larger diameter  = better results.
All other dimensions are 100% correct.
I have just tried to have the device running on the side and even upside down.
On the side looks the same but upside down slows down a lot.It might be nothing, maybe the way the bearings are behaving in contact with the shaft, I am not sure yet.
I am trying now to have it suspended with a piece of cotton string and do a video.

Buy me some coffee
Hi Penno

Thanks, yes i do remember him saying exactly the above as well, but then why paint the rotor disks, i thought he said they were 6mm thick and 2 of them but i am not the best to remember

Buy me some coffee
I am really trying to work out why the scope waveform is different from mine, i don't think it would be possible for me to get that waveform without altering the rotor magnetic field in some way.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
It would be somewhat impressive if one could manage to glue two opposing neo disc magnet faces together in a rotor like that.  ^-^

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Hi Poynt:
   I did epoxy a pair of 1/2" X 1/2" rounds together. Lasted a while but then
ripped the metal coating off one and seperated. They were N38's.

thay

Buy me some coffee
I've just managed to do it in a piece of perspex, i could hold them together with my fingers, so i then put some low viscosity super glue in to glue first magnet in place and when that was dry glued the spacer in place that comes with the magnet, slipped the other magnet horizontally into the hole applied pressure and glue and it is stuck fast in place, the only thing i will say is that i wish i had gel or high viscosity instead of low viscosity because it's now all over my fingers LOL.

but all in all it was not that hard, but i would say if i didn't use the 2mm spacer it would not have been easy

I am really trying to work out why the scope waveform is different from mine, i don't think it would be possible for me to get that waveform without altering the rotor magnetic field in some way.

I've had a little reprieve from family matters. (I'm sure that will change when they find I'm at home with "nothing" to do  >:( )

I'm hoping to complete enough of this to show you rather than tell you.

In-short.... You don't need to change the rotor. It is all centered around two opposing fields meeting in the middle of the core to cause no induction (flat spot) and the peaks soley generated by the stator fields separating and reconnecting. The energy needed to spin the rotor only spins the rotor (with small exceptions).

OU or not these claims will seem wild enough to require a demonstration, even though all of it is covered in standard theory. The concept is part of the demos I promised to share on my bench.

Buy me some coffee
WW good luck with this looking forward to it, i have only just realized what you have been trying to get me to do then, null in the middle of the core is no problem now i understand what you mean.

You know we are months on in this saga and as Hoppy observed people are getting frustrated and trying anything.  Resonance, Litz wire, even radio waves and the infamous 1/4 wavelength length of wire.  With the frequencies we are working with that's one hell of a long length of wire.

Our friend ZeroFossilFuel made a bold prediction that he would have a self-runner within a week, and that was more than a week ago.  Plengo sees an increase in speed when he plays with one bias magnet, and makes the mistake of believing that if all of the bias magnets are "tuned" their effects will add together.  He also thinks that he sees things that are "not in the book" but he is wrong.

When the experimenters tweak something and see an increase in rotor speed they think that they are making progress.  They are forgetting to look at the power output from the generator coils into the load and seemingly don't want to measure this.  In the vast majority of cases it's reasonable to assume that when you see a speed increase on the rotor, it's because you are outputting less power into the load.  In other words, seeing the rotor speed increase is the opposite of what you want.  Seeing the rotor speed increase just means that you are pumping more of your drive power coming from the two drive coils and turning it into waste heat in the form of air friction and bearing friction.  This design is not about tweaking to get higher RPMs.  This design is about tweaking in an attempt to increase the ratio between your output power going into the load and the input power that drives the rotor.  For what it's worth, sometimes people do make those measurements and the ratio is abysmal to fair, perhaps between 0.1 and 0.7.

Anyway, my real point is that after a few months now, how come nobody has at least tried to hook-up the DC-to-DC converter?  I assume many people bought the same one Romeouk demoed in his clips, so how come nobody has at least given it a shot?

MileHigh

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 15:19:29