PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 21:21:56
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Quadrature Concept  (Read 1084 times)
Group: Moderator

Quadrature Concept [Wilbert Smith]

The New Science

How do we unite mankind? One civilization, based in a truth that becomes "self evident."
It can be personally experienced, to a level of knowing, by each person's awareness.

We look out, see an observable universe, and we also realize we exist inside of it. At least we believe that we exist, and that the universe around us exists.
This is the first "concept" we can identify and all agree on, and while it may seem far too basic, in the end it is not. Becoming aware of this level first, is the foundation of unity between us.
It is both our strength and our weakness as a species, a common believe that we can all reach a level of truth, about what we are, and become a more civilized society.

Note that right at the beginning point of our new science we have included the concept of Awareness, and in doing this we grant a level of importance to all humans. A spiritual concept.
However neither science or spirituality, can ultimately be grounded in something that is not "self evident" once explored accurately.

Having worked with this new science concept, I have realized that when doing an experiment involving mass vibration, it will have two aspects. The physics of the device, and how the device affects me.
Both can be recorded. By keeping track we then begin to realize both what can be gained, and how it will affect mankind if implemented. Both are required before deciding on a technology.

That said, then we are ready to explore the 12 basic Quadrature concepts of the structure of the universe and all that exists within it, as we observe them personally to "experience" if they are "self evident."
This then will become the true foundation of science, and it would be hoped that all of us can reach a level of agreement in this process as we proceed.
When each person has a correct foundation to work from , then advance can be made comprehensible to all of us, and little time will ever be wasted in speculations and wild theories that are not based on a solid foundation.

[Wilbert Smith]
I have listed the fabrics and quadrature aspects of each for a reference:

The Quadrature Concept

Space Fabric:

Length
Area
Volume

Field Fabric:

Tempic Field [Change / Gradient / Spin]
Electric Field [Divergence]
Magnetic Field  [Curl / Deviation of Reality]

Control fabric:

Randomness Orientation
Decision Free Will
Ordered Sequence - Specific Arrangement

Precipitation fabric:

Form [Boundary of Reality]
Multiplicity
Assembly [Purposeful Structure, Animate / Inanimate]

Free Energy and Gravity Comprehension are both available by observing, or becoming aware of and experimenting at only two level of dimension. The atom and the solar system. Both exhibit powered phenomena that self sustain and self correct. We need go no deeper or larger in our exploration to master them both. [ Dave L]

Experiments

Working with scalar coils and mass vibration field bubbles, requires observing ourselves as well, because this is the level of our "experience" it begins to have an effect on, and it is also a means to make faster progress towards things like gravity control, or free energy from the Field Fabric.

When I started applying Wilberts concepts, I made incredible advances much faster, now able to discern a fast path to nowhere very quickly. If your mental model wants to jump to magic or a violation of the foundation, it will probably lead to failed results. There are things we can know, which do not need to be questioned, and things that can lead to correct experiments that will determine a correct path through the levels of understanding. If we know these solid foundational concepts well, we avoid the false paths, but this foundation is a personal project, and no one else can hand us a shortcut, as comprehension will not then be present.

The boys topside "We cannot teach you, we can only assist your learning."

That is, when we do an experiment, it will be based on solid results from the foundation level of our actual comprehension, and thus not have to be questioned over and over up and down the hierarchy of the structure of the creation levels of dimension. Things necessary to support any reality, will be found to exist as well on that reality if we expect to find 3 dimensional forms of matter or energy there.

For example, a spiritual meditator may say there is no time in that realm. Then I will ask them was there motion? Suddenly they realize how crazy they sound, and how that is not a correct path of belief.
When we experience a different time flow clocking rate, with less mass, and faster motions possible, it cannot mean there is no time. It means they do not have a comprehension or are not able to correctly observe from that level yet. The mind will speed up, experience more events of memory storage in less relative time here. There is actually more time available to our awareness when the mass of everything drops. That is the direct experience of the higher levels I have experienced.

With gravity control we already know it is going to mess with how light propagates and with the basic concept of time, but few if any have been able to describe and observe these effect first hand.

If our goal is to create a solid science we can pass on, it needs to include all the information, and methods of "experience" to reach comprehension that it is real, and that we can engineer it.

Dave L
« Last Edit: 2022-07-19, 21:26:24 by DaveL »

Gravity and Inertia,

In the 89 / 50 project in a moving car, my RAV, I ran the fields up quite high in frequency, placing vibration fields around the car, and while there was a strong effect on power and acceleration, as well my mind sped up, but I came to the realization it did not move towards a gravity release as much as I was expecting. I then went back to the original experiment and noted some of the fields I placed on the car used the pi/2 calculation to make them smaller, and is apparently the addition of these which caused the gravity effect most strongly. That is we need to spin the fields.

I also noted there is a limit to how many layers we can add, before it starts to effect our body adversely. My hands began to get numb, noting there was too much power in the field bubbles for the body to be constantly exposed to.

We need to solve this problem, but at this point of experiment I "know" exactly what I am playing with to the point of calculating these field effects. Without that solid foundation of how we got here, it would all be tweaking and hit or miss, and nothing I came up with would be repeatable. Yet there is also an effect on my awareness which is pretty important. My personal awareness was on speed, able to see and react far more quickly then in my normal awareness state. I am seeing results we would expect to find in Saucer navigation.

Dave L

Spinning Frame of Reference

In antigravity craft designs we often see setups where we have two spinning elements interacting. And while it may begin to work as with the GraviFlyer system and month long tweaks to hit on what does work, what if we could instead spin the reference from the field fabric, in two counter rotating frames of reference without using the spinning discs or cones found in the Utron system?

This is very basically what I did using the pi/2 vibration ratio between fields that self sustain once set up.

Pi/2 is the ratio between 1/2 the path of rotation on a circle and the same length in a straight line, the diameter of the spin.

1/2 The smaller circles circumference is the same distance as the larger circles diameter of spin. As these two fields come into a connected vibration path resonance they couple and a spin is set up between the two circumferences. It is self powering from the field fabric.

By having this field connected also to the mass vibration in the engine, the entire mass looses weight and resistance to acceleration.

It would appear the two circles will begin to spin in opposite directions if neither is anchored to the earth's inertial field frequencies, or fractals.

I need to do more experiments with new calculations one at a time to determine the correct and safest path through the maze of possibilities, but my point in sharing all this is to show because I have followed the correct path up to this point with provable experiments I have personally experienced, I am now ready to do the next step and will be able to record the data obtained from it.

I need to now calculate the pi/2 fields to connect in various ways to the 89 / 50 field, and then see what happens in each case, and that is the correct method, without assumption as to which configuration will work best.

I know that in the larger field bubble around the engine, the vibration energy will move towards the smallest fractal appearance, right down into the engine, and if we make a smaller field inside the circle of power it will then move down to where we can create a new gravitational center of the car. I have already witnessed this working at some level, enough to stop me from moving further until I know which formula does what.

So some years now have passed, and the world is beginning to accept the UAP's are real! Wow, and new interest for the public in gravity control, of which I have already touched on in my experiments.
The problem now is for the knowledge to become mainstream science, and that is where Wilbert Smith was already at, simply by including himself as an aware being in the mental models.

We do not shrug off how it affects us, we record it good or bad. Then use this information as well, as we discover that with gravity and inertia, we are definitely part of the experiment.
If that foundation is missing in our most basic science, we are lost as to what it means.

The human body is the best detector of these sort of field bubbles, which can not only self power, but can be used for Gravity work, as well as free energy devices, grantid we can make the correct and true connection to how they work. LEarning to measure them while we are feeling them is a critical part of the calculations that will work when we begin to extrapolate and interpolate them.

The aware person facing the universe, with an honest desire to "know" may see the truth in this approach very quickly. Others will need convincing through no effort of their own, which has minimal efficiency and meets a lot of opposition within the collective of a civilization.

Dave L

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I tried to study Wilbert Smith's "The New Science" for a few years.  Eventually, I realized that is wasn't very useful. It's incomplete, as I recall.

According to Paul Hill's analysis in his book "Unconventional Flying Objects", all UAV's utilize a pulsed, rotating accelerating force field, i.e a gravity-like field for propulsion.  This field is directed straight down when hovering and landing, but becomes focused like a cone when accelerating.  Paul determined all of this from a 20 year exploration and analysis of everything he could find regarding UAV's including visits to sites and interviews with witnesses. 

The Emotional Sensitive

Art can have value in raising or lowering our emotional frequency, and sometimes in stimulating our motivations. I would not seek a world without this satisfaction in it.
However in the realms of Orgone experimentation, we find the ones who can feel this stuff, and even work with it intuitively, but the result is nearly always "judged" by how it makes them feel.
Does that piece give you more energy, does it make you feel love, is it depressing to be around, does it make you feel heavier or lighter. Does it help you slide out of your body in meditations?
There seems no end to the complexity of this realm of experiment, and often we find no two people can agree on a particular piece.

The emotions are fleeting, and never remain fixed or stable persay, at best we discover they cycle and the cycle must be fully experienced to keep them from getting stuck and causing chronic issues.

The mind however, the logic mind, has a memory system by which we can also learn to observe while we are feeling emotions. A simultaneous awareness of both emotions, and the logic of a situation.
For the mind is always present, to perform this function if we keep it working simultaneously with life being experienced.

In order to establish a system of measurements and calculation of this new energy form, we have to develop methods to measure it while we may be also feeling it.
Measurement is the key to any science that can then become repeatable.

Thus while the introductory Lessons may seem more like play then science at first, they are the fastest way to get to an advanced science that may include Inertia and Gravity manipulations.
The first notice of levity in an experiment will be from the senses, feel felt means. We can show this in party levitation play.

The second time I was lifted in this manner I took a SS caliper with me and was able to adjust it to a length where my body was resonating up.
Now aside from the feeling we get that all our worries and cares are gone, in the disconnect from the earths inertial field, which is what most people are seeking with this play, I brought in and did a measurement of scientific importance to me, to prove to myself my own mass vibration field was strongly effected. I had to however keep a small piece of my focus on the task at hand while simultaneously feeling these emotional releases, everyone else was really getting off on.

It was an excellent experience in gravity manipulation indeed, and done using only one tool of science. A stainless steel caliper! I could not even look at the distance on it until after the effect was gone and I came down.
Tuning a vibration resonance on the caliper was so automatic to me by this time I did not have to think about it. I just started opening it until it started peaking the vibration energy that I was feeling inside my own body.

This is how "aware" of vibration I had become over some years of seeking to understand it.

The Lessons are for the beginner, who maybe does not even believe in vibration, or has never yet played with it personally, however in the flow of the presentation is included the science part in order to provide a structure that will fit onto science and become both measurable and repeatable.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/1index.html

Interactive Lessons near the top, where we can now begin to quantify something which cannot be measured using EM technologies at all as of yet. We experience these during the measurement process and thus quantify them as the added science part while we are doing these experiments, which now include our own awareness as a detection method.

We must begin to be able to differentiate what we are projecting into an experiment, against what comes back from it. If we are sending strong emotions into the experiment already, that may be all we end up measuring.
The goal is to begin to silence ourself and only receive what is actually there projected from the experiment towards us.

Dave L

I tried to study Wilbert Smith's "The New Science" for a few years.  Eventually, I realized that is wasn't very useful. It's incomplete, as I recall.

According to Paul Hill's analysis in his book "Unconventional Flying Objects", all UAV's utilize a pulsed, rotating accelerating force field, i.e a gravity-like field for propulsion.  This field is directed straight down when hovering and landing, but becomes focused like a cone when accelerating.  Paul determined all of this from a 20 year exploration and analysis of everything he could find regarding UAV's including visits to sites and interviews with witnesses.

I will review his work, thanks.

Looks as I will have to order the book, can not find a pdf already out.
Sounds promising, he made a levitating platform, according to intro info.

I made an incorrect assumption, this is fascinating stuff.
He could not release information until he left NASA in the 70's and died in the 90s.
This means NASA was definitely suppressing this stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_R._Hill

Dave L

For gravity reduction, the quadrature field actually has two axes of rotation.

Spinning Frame of Reference
Pi/2 is the ratio between 1/2 the path of rotation on a circle and the same length in a straight line, the diameter of the spin.

Seems to be referring to the longitudinal magneto-dielectric wave, in contrast to the transverse electromagnetic wave we normally base everything on.

Charles Wheatstone measured 463,500 km/s in 1834
Nikola Tesla measured 471,240 km/s in 1905 via telluric testing
And Pi/2*C =  470,912,891 km/s

I've been trying to confirm those values myself using a vector network analyzer, but I've nothing concrete to report as of yet.  Seems to vary quite a bit depending on whether it's a coil or straight wire, dielectric properties, etc.  Air-core coils tested thus-far tend to be 8-15% over the quarter-wave transverse mode. ???

---------------------------
"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Seems to be referring to the longitudinal magneto-dielectric wave, in contrast to the transverse electromagnetic wave we normally base everything on.

I agree that the waves are longitudinal.  All particles throb, including a nucleus; there's an expansion, then a contraction.  A longitudinal wave goes out, then a time reversed wave is pulled back.  (With an electron, the frequency is above the 'normal' spectrum).    Quadrature arises when waves from two particles, or two antennas, meet at a 90° angle.

Group: Ambassador

This man says this throbbing or fluctuations
Have been showing promise as a source to harvest from ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tGRhTXKh8A 
Note approximately 14-15 min mark gets into source of claim and reference to tests results!

Shared by member Alan at Stefan’s forum ( there is no topic was just a “link drop”..?

*Dave if too off topic please remove !

Respectfully
Chet K

This man says this throbbing or fluctuations
Have been showing promise as a source to harvest from ?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2tGRhTXKh8A 
Note approximately 14-15 min mark gets into source of claim and reference to tests results!

Shared by member Alan at Stefan’s forum ( there is no topic was just a “link drop”..?

*Dave if too off topic please remove !

Respectfully
Chet K

Excellent presentation! IF he could light a light bulb, he might turn some heads there. Too bad his results are not accepted as real, by assumption.
Trying to generate EM directly from the background field, appears to be possible, but difficult. Some very tiny units with incredible accuracy.
Well beyond any person building that at home.

I could comment, but things I have expressed so well already, where he is still relatively in the dark.
We can pull up a lot of energy by conditioning the Quantum Field Fabric using platonic form to compress the field as protons already do. Now you have your gradient to work with. And of corse this results in a change of field density which is how mass is created and why mass then creates gravity. Gravity is a differential in the background field. So it already exists, but not as measurable EM. Strong force of the atom and gravity both then violate the assumption of the 2nd law of thermodynamics, in which they do not believe the Field Fabric has such a deviation within it.

Dave L

One of the things I have noted also in that we do show overunity using gravity already, as the way NASA set up the path of the first solar system probes to use the gravity of planets to accelerate the craft, repeatedly shown to work fine. Why does one get more energy out, coming away from the planet then they lose going in? This is only a matter of mass velocity.

Dave L

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 21:21:56