PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 23:18:24
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply  (Read 291240 times)
Group: Ambassador

Les
Perhaps you should let Pete decide  ?

In this Forum we don't look to make business or Profits , we look at the bigger picture and what we can do to help change that.
Like yourself we are not getting any younger and realize that if Nothing changes ...

well,  than nothing will.

Here we are working towards a public replication of your work ,using limited resources and very tight budgets/time ..

What lesson do you want to teach ? which example is the proper one....?

With the resources available here [People/experience] if this hard working and very serious  group of replicators gets their teeth into your work  

it will be game over for "convincing others". That resource is at your feet.

With all respect and appreciation .

Chet

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Matt i understand now that the pulser is not needed at this moment.

Hydroxy is not my area of research but electronics is.

So i am willing to work on any electronics you need to get this up and running.

If you guys tell me what you need working on, i will get some PC B's made up and sent out  O0

Peter
I suspect "Hydroxy", HHO ,Browns Gas, etc will become a Hot topic here,seems different methods evolve different "Fuels"....?

It was noted Brute force electrolysis yields a fuel with different characteristics than Pulsing the electrolyte,  and Pulsing has several  techniques which can change the fuel even more.....

The 1/100 ratio which Les suggests,  must take advantage of these differences [pulse V's Brute],   as he recommends Pulsing...
 Most folks I have spoken with who have hands on experience running HHO in ICE's  are taken a Back by the claim [self run plus gain].

So "basically" Cram all the ambient air you can get along with 1 percent "Pulsed Fuel" and ......

Wallah...!!

I'm Luvin this  :D [quite serious]

Best part is we will all learn "whats what" here as well as becoming familiar with his technique.

Very exciting stuff !!

thx
Chet
PS
RE : the huge disparity in fuel and Ambient air here , It does sound like the Turbine that Aaron has built/run...
« Last Edit: 2014-09-09, 21:56:42 by Chet K »

Group: Guest
http://www.overunity.com/7443/closing-the-loop-on-milkovics-two-stage-mechanical-oscillator/msg416978/#msg416978

I accidentally found the above thread.  Apparently, an experimenter working with Milkovic actually studied and commented on the Lee-Tseung lead-out energy theory.

The Lead-out energy theory now covers the leading-out of the "electron cloud" energy that can explain what the two Indian scientists observed.  If the electron clouds of HHO gas misture were different from gas mixtures from normal electrolysis, the source of energy can easily be explained.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Peter
I suspect "Hydroxy", HHO ,Browns Gas, etc will become a Hot topic here,seems different methods evolve different "Fuels"....?

It was noted Brute force electrolysis yields a fuel with different characteristics than Pulsing the electrolyte,  and Pulsing has several  techniques which can change the fuel even more.....

The 1/100 ratio which Les suggests,  must take advantage of these differences [pulse V's Brute],   as he recommends Pulsing...
 Most folks I have spoken with who have hands on experience running HHO in ICE's  are taken a Back by the claim [self run plus gain].

So "basically" Cram all the ambient air you can get along with 1 percent "Pulsed Fuel" and ......

Wallah...!!

I'm Luvin this  :D [quite serious]

Best part is we will all learn "whats what" here as well as becoming familiar with his technique.

Very exciting stuff !!

thx
Chet
PS
RE : the huge disparity in fuel and Ambient air here , It does sound like the Turbine that Aaron has built/run...

Yes Chet, the turbine was what I originally used and Aaron's was built by him under my direction from my original design from 1989. He has the RF system built by me and sent to him as well, though as far as I know the RF has not been used yet. He has used plasma into water vapour with only around 5% LPG.

The plasma is a fast pulsed capacitive discharge of his water spark plug fame, this has the ability of splitting the vapour in the burner tube once it is up to temperature.

It must be understood that HHO will not heat water directly, what happens is it heats the metal and any other gas which is not H and O, such as nitrogen "78% of our air". There is no chain reaction between HHO and water, you have to have an intermediate N2 seems to be quite a good one, a small amount of hydrocarbon also as in the turbine with LPG "5%".

If you look at all the people who have made claims of running engines on HHO, Meyer, Puharich etc including myself, we all have done this with small amounts of HHO, large amounts of non combustible gases "N2" mixed with the HHO.

HHO is a non radiant heat, it will heat steel, ceramics etc to 3000c, but water will not heat directly, nor burn your hand by passing the flame over it.

So to recap, a small amount of HHO with an intermediate will produce vast energy, that is what it is all about.

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Thanks Matt i understand now that the pulser is not needed at this moment.

Hydroxy is not my area of research but electronics is.

So i am willing to work on any electronics you need to get this up and running.

If you guys tell me what you need working on, i will get some PC B's made up and sent out  O0

Dear Peter.

I,for one would be interested in the electronics associated with this PDF that Les posted on page 1.

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2578.0;attach=14625

Perhaps we can come to an arrangement ? I cannot find any reference to the winding ratio of the transformer, and I would assume the core material would have to be Ferrite to cope with the high frequency involved??

Cheers Graham.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Buy me some coffee
Hi Grumage
I am willing to get pcbs produced and sent out, but that diagram requires a SITH and we cannot get them, but Les has produced another equivalent circuit diagram which uses a fet instead.

If this FET circuit is already proven to work i will work on it.

Can anyone confirm the FET circuit is working the same as the SITH circuit so i can proceed??

Les also mentions he has the PCB laid out, i don't use that PCB software but i can give it a go and download it, assuming the is a version a for the FET, if not i will CAD it up myself, if that can be answered then i will proceed.

I personally would just leave a screw terminal for you to plug the transformer into, so that wont affect the PCB.

Peter

Quote from: Augusto Fagioli
Hi Matt,

thanks for your e-mail.

Yes, I confirm you that our Company POLIAUTO developed and manufactures this gas injector JET 21.

Yes, Mr. Les Banki contacted me  time ago.

Tomorrow morning I will send our best offer for this item, in the meantime pls tell me how many pcs you should order in case, thanks.

Best regards
Augusto Fagioli

Ing. Augusto Fagioli

POLIAUTO
ing. Pietro Parietti e C. snc
Via Emilia Pavese, 120
29121   PIACENZA     ITALY

Tel-Fax     +39 0523 408261

E-mail        poliauto@tin.it

So it looks like we can get injectors directly from POLIAUTO.  I'm thinking two for myself.  Anyone else want to order direct from them or should we pool a request and I can order in bulk and ship them out to whoever else wants some?  I would imagine we can get a price break if I place a large order versus a small one, not sure if it will cover the re-shipping costs or not--something I can deal with later.

What say you everyone?

Matt
 depending on price ,I need two also.

Just a small note...I will be reaching out to the fellows in India again [nano pulse claim] to see if they can talk about their Paper
and results ...
perhaps even invite them here.

Not thru Emails,  Via Phone call .

thx
Chet

Buy me some coffee
I am afraid i am not up to speed on this stuff, can you use electronic propane injectors & an ECU

Can anyone confirm the FET circuit is working the same as the SITH circuit so i can proceed??

Something that seriously concerns me is the fact this circuit must drive ONLY a single cell.  It cannot be a multi-stack cell with neutral plates.  So it's possible amperage will be a concern.  This leads me to my other previous thought...

Can we use something like my UniSwitch and pulse high voltage (~ 500 volts) into a step-down transformer and overcome any potential current draw issues?

Also on the issue of single cell, does everyone have a suitable method for ganging plates together in parallel so that even though you might have 120 plates, you still only have a single cell?  Actually 60 cells all wired in parallel.  My particular cell is a dry cell with plate tabs on every plate, so this isn't too painful for me to accomplish.  The picture of the slotted Plexiglas cell Les posted would be a bitch to gang together unless he doesn't completely flood the plates; even still, you would need a whole mess of stainless steel clips to create in effect two large bus bars.

I am afraid i am not up to speed on this stuff, can you use electronic propane injectors & an ECU

I'm not Les, but trying to think like him tells me you need moderately fast, high volume, low pressure injectors.  As Les stated, the two LPG/CNG models I proposed will not work--too high of a working pressure.  We need to stay right around 10 PSI to be safe; any higher pressure than that and the risk of a backfire getting through the injector and into the HydrOxy supply line would be disastrous.  Having done that already, I can vouch for Les' concerns--still finding tiny pieces of a shredded reservoir in my garage.

Buy me some coffee
OK I see thanks Matt

Buy me some coffee
OK i have this so far, not sure whats going on down the bottom with -ON is that a switch, why is input of IC2B pin 3 floating.

OK i have this so far, not sure whats going on down the bottom with -ON is that a switch, why is input of IC2B pin 3 floating.

Based on the 4046 spec sheet:
http://www.ti.com/lit/an/scha002a/scha002a.pdf

That is an inhibit line, so I'm guessing Les has worked it out to connect to a pressure sensor circuit to shutdown pulsing when the system is stable at 10 PSI.

Buy me some coffee
Ha Thanks Matt, makes sense, i will add a screw terminal block for external connection, it can be linked out that way as well.  O0

Ha Thanks Matt, makes sense, i will add a screw terminal block for external connection, it can be linked out that way as well.  O0

Probably want to have the inverted as well as the non-inverted input so either way the pressure comparator output will work.  Attaching the wire to a different terminal block when you have your signal backwards is a life saver.   ;)

Probably want to have the inverted as well as the non-inverted input so either way the pressure comparator output will work.  Attaching the wire to a different terminal block when you have your signal backwards is a life saver.   ;)

Matt,

You are correct.  Note that this is already explained in the circuit description.  (attached)
When you download this edited version, make sure you delete the previous one.
I am also attaching my proposed circuit diagram version for substituting the SIThy with a MOSFET and with TVS diode protection for the MOSFETs and the driver!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Les

I will update the circuit later  O0 and start the PCB layout.

Peter

Thanks Les

I will update the circuit later  O0 and start the PCB layout.

Peter

Peter,

I have just lost a post I was writing.  I was trying to attach my pcb layout file in the original Protel format but the forum software does not accept .pcb extention.
Any suggestion how to get around that?

I wrote more and now I have to re-write it again because of the trouble with the file rejection.

I am very tired now so I need to wait till tomorrow.
Please don't do any more on the pcb before my next post!

Cheers,
Les Banki

Buy me some coffee
Hi Les
Normally you would zip up the files, it allows zip, having said that i have just set .pcb & .sch to be allowed.

If it rejects a post you can click the back button on your browser to retrieve your lost post, copy it and then try posting again having pasted your previous failed post into the new  O0

Regards
Peter

Attached is the quote for the JET 21 injectors.  Small price break if ordered in quantity.

Approximately 50 Euros each, which seems quite reasonable, especially since it includes shipping.

I'm not familiar with how to wire transfer funds as depicted in the quote, so if someone knows, please enlighten me.

Matt
that is handled thru your Bank [usually for a fee]
or western union and similar establishments can also do this [typically more expensive  ]

Chet

Hi Les
Normally you would zip up the files, it allows zip, having said that i have just set .pcb & .sch to be allowed.

If it rejects a post you can click the back button on your browser to retrieve your lost post, copy it and then try posting again having pasted your previous failed post into the new  O0

Regards
Peter

Hi Peter & others,

Please note that my circuit diagram which depicts a MOSFET instead of a SIThy, is only a proposed one and I have made that clear from the beginning!

Understand that “Proposed” refers only to Q2 and components associated with it.
(as a possible substitute for a SIThy)

The rest of the circuit works perfectly!

In other words, the proposed one is NOT a final circuit which some readers may mistakenly believe!
Some people may also believe that substituting the SIThy is simple and easy.
As far as I can see right now, that is NOT the case!

In my circuit description (see text in red and blue colours), I have explained (as well as I could) the technical difficulties of substituting the SIThy with some other device.

The attached Protel pcb file can only be opened with Protel software. (like the free 'Protel 99SE)
It is really only for Peter (and perhaps some others, too) who wish to see some details of my basic circuit layout. 

I would like to invite all those who have the necessary knowledge of electronics to closely examine my circuit and its description (provided you are interested in this subject, of course!) and possibly suggest a way of substituting the SIThy with a MOSFET.

Frankly, guys, I need a break!
No kidding.

Cheers,
Les Banki

Buy me some coffee
OK Thanks Les
I will study it when i get in from work.

Yes sorry i know you keep repeating yourself for us.
I will look it over and yes i understand the situation that you are proposing a circuit as a possible substitute, well there's only one way to find out if it is possible.

Thanks Again
Peter

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 23:18:24