PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:41:44
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Saith Power. Greener Power Machine  (Read 3116 times)

This looks interesting, been watching it for a while.

https://www.saithgroup.com/gpm/
Saith Power. Greener Power Machine.
The Greener Power Machine (GPM) designed and developed by Saith Technologies. This machine is set to revolutionize the energy sector. It is powered by a Micro-Sonic Energy Device (MSED). The MSED is a technology that generates eectrical power by converting high radio frequency energy directly into electricity. The MSED is both a renewable energy with Zero Emmission. (Carbon Dioxide footprint at Zero). The MSED works perpetually creating enough energy to power the Machine and the Consumer

They call it a Micro-Sonic Energy Device (MSED)
Here is a link to an article on Micro-sonics which is basically a device utilizing microwave frequencies.
https://www.nytimes.com/1970/09/13/archives/on-microsonic-horizons.html

High frequency would seem to be a key concept common to most of these devices in this class. As well from prior articles the inventor implied the input starts at 220v and is then raised in frequency and voltage. I believed it was also claimed that the inventor started out experimenting with "Tesla technology".

I think I like this guy, he is saying all the right words, using modern high speed computerized controls and he seems to be doing the programming. As well my research shows he has been at this since around 2003.

On a side note, I don't think he knows where the energy comes from nor why due to this comment "converting high radio frequency energy directly into electricity". Converting microwaves directly into electricity doesn't work however I suspect this technology relates directly to Kapanadze-Akula tech. I would guess this is a Kapanadze-Akula clone using modern computerized components from what I can see.

Regards

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
If he has got this far he must know exactly where the energy is cumming from !
AG

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AG
If he has got this far he must know exactly where the energy is cumming from !

I found the opposite is true from talking with many people who have shown results in the past. Remember magnacoaster?, he had solid state devices which used the exact same layout as Saith Power. Battery based high frequency impulse input to coil/transformer type devices which then used inverters to power the load and recharge the source. There was also Kapanadze and Akula, the common thread was that at some point all said they basically stumbled onto an effect and had no intimate knowledge what was really happening nor why or where the energy came from.

It's kind of ironic that everyone wants these inventors to explain the technology to them. However whenever the inventors try it becomes apparent that they have literally no idea why it works either, lol.

This is the reason why I followed Victor Schauberger's lead and did the exact opposite of everyone else. First I learned what energy is, then the process of how energy is transformed and finally the process of how to transform energy in a device. Hypothesis, working theory and then experiments to prove the theory is sound.

Regards

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AC
Remember magnacoaster?, he had solid state devices which used the exact same layout as Saith Power.
Battery based high frequency impulse input to coil/transformer type devices which then used inverters
to power the load and recharge the source. There was also Kapanadze and Akula, the common thread
was that at some point all said they basically stumbled onto an effect and had no intimate knowledge
what was really happening nor why or where the energy came from.

It's kind of ironic that everyone wants these inventors to explain the technology to them. However
whenever the inventors try it becomes apparent that they have literally no idea why it works either, lol.

But isn't the whole purpose of Science to develop Understanding?

To find answers.  To assure that whatever process "discovered" is sound and capable of being replicated?

Is it really too much to expect an "Inventor" to both know and to be able to explain what is happening?

It is True that there are things which we do not understand.  Things which literally defy explanation.

What is the Real Source of those things?  Wouldn't that be nice to know?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Who owns the Steven Mark TPU!

Here is an insight.

Universal Energy Co. Ltd was originally set up in Hong Kong when Hong Kong was a colony of Great Britain. When it was given back to China the company was reformed on mainland China where it exists today and makes a lot of money out of renewable energy.

There is an oil industry background.

http://www.universalenergy.com/about

Merry Christmas to all

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Remember magnacoaster?, he had solid state devices which used the exact same layout as Saith Power...

...it's kind of ironic that everyone wants these inventors to explain the technology to them.

Magnacoaster's Richard Willis has a patent filing, WO2009065219, and was on Canada's "Dragons' Den". I think he came out with a deal which doesn't appear to have materialised. It was all a bit Bedini.

http://www.rexresearch.com/willis/willis.htm
« Last Edit: 2020-12-26, 11:47:33 by Paul-R »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:41:44