PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-14, 07:38:24
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ground - virtual ground  (Read 9783 times)
Group: Guest
Think about each of these one at a a time..

Do you agree?

1. Balanced Tesla coil mounted horizontal with no ground, CW = 1/2 wave ( anti-node at each end ) Voltage and Amperage alternate back and forth

2. Balanced Tesla coil mounted horizontal with no ground, DW = 1/2 wave ( anti-node at each end ) Voltage and Amperage alternate back and forth

3. Balanced Tesla coil mounted vertical with ground, DW, positive of primary on bottom = 1/4 wave ( node at each end ) Voltage and Amperage locate at each end relative to ground wire

4. Balanced Tesla coil mounted vertical with no ground, DW, positive of primary on bottom = 1/2 wave ( anti-node at each end ) Voltage and Amperage locate at each end relative to polarity of primary pulse and proximity to ground plane

5. Balanced Tesla coil mounted vertical with no ground, DW, positive of primary on top = 1/2 wave ( anti-node at each end ) Voltage and Amperage locate at each end relative to polarity of primary pulse and proximity to ground plane

Now think of the ionosphere as a positive plate and the ground plane as a negative plate with everything in between as being in a field of potential.

Now insert into this field a resonant device as in #4 where the top of the coil is antinode - and the bottom of the coil is antinode +

What is the potential across this device?

Now flip it over

What is the Impedance across this device?

Why did the TPU not work when it was flipped?

I think it MAY be because the antinode polarity was wrong if it was upside down.

Right side up = resonant superconductor

Upside down  = resonant resistor

« Last Edit: 2010-04-01, 22:19:29 by darkspeed »

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
something like that...

space with a magnetic field present is anisotropic - it has a sense of direction

You tune up your TPU to spin the ether a particular way so that it interacts favorably with the background space.

When you flip the tpu you did not flip the anisotropic space with it, you are now rotating the wrong way for the favorable interaction to occur

You tune up your TPU to spin the ether a particular way so that it interacts favorably with the background space.

When you flip the tpu you did not flip the anisotropic space with it, you are now rotating the wrong way for the favorable interaction to occur

Looking down on it from the top - it should be counter clockwise rotation - correct?

tExB=qr
Looking down on it from the top - it should be counter clockwise rotation - correct?

yes, CCW for the northern hemisphere, CW for the southern

This does not apply if you provide your own anisotropic (directional) bias to the space, as then you are flipping the bias supply with everything else.

Can you say "Sagnac Effect"?...I think Aspden was all over this too.

Yes G. in N.A.  :D

I have been looking at how raising a grounded plate under a suspended coil changes its node/antinode location.

It is actually very interesting.

I have a coil suspended with a metal plate just above it and just below it.

I have one wire connected to each isolated plate.

I have a relay that switches the two plates alternately between ground and a potential.

If the lower plate is grounded through the relay I can get a resonante rise on the coil.

If I then hit the relay and the ground plane moves to the top of the coil it kills the resonate rise.

more testing needed....

something like that...

I have been looking into this.

I noticed when tuning in a standing wave on a coil, just before the static point, the wave will slowly move one direction and just beyond the static point the wave will slowly move the opposite direction. I think the idea of tuning in a rotational direction is doable. I had even looked at the idea of tuning the 35khz system just off frequency to produce a 5-6khz rotation.

I seem to see a pattern developing here  / 5khz rotation / 35khz base RF / mode 1-7 /  245khz wire length  / could it really be that lucky  ::)

tExB=qr
Holy Shit, Darkspeed!

I forgot to ad earlier that it is not the earth's magnetic field that provides the anisotropic property (direction) to space.  It is the aether spin.  Using your own magnetic field is an easy way to meet the anisotropic requirement.   This put the rays in the horizontal direction when the magnetic field is vertical.  With two coils - one inside the other and polarity reversed - you can create magnetic lines that form a loop, with the rays radial.

EDIT:
the whirling dervish spin counter clockwise
« Last Edit: 2010-04-02, 05:03:36 by Grumpy »

Remember this - on both sides of 35khz where i had the strange traction...

tExB=qr
what is the rate of spin of the background aether?

I dont know but could it be linked to or excited by functions of 7hz ??

Actually... more likely...

the 35khz is drawing in local energy creating an ionized condition on the coil and as the resonant pulse moves through it is assimilating this energy

Wont know for sure until i measure it  ;D

I should not say that.. I have decided that the whole TPU topic has become polluted with theory to the point many are ready to dismiss it as a fraud.

I decided from now on to only state what i have tested  ::)

Born coordinates
« Last Edit: 2010-04-02, 19:06:16 by darkspeed »

Hello all,

I remember a guy at overunity.com who worked with metal plates.....flipped this plate(s).......did a lot of tests......wrote a document.......

sorry, I cant remember his name (my memory was never the best) ....it was I think in December last year???

Otto

tExB=qr
I dont know but could it be linked to or excited by functions of 7hz ??

Actually... more likely...

the 35khz is drawing in local energy creating an ionized condition on the coil and as the resonant pulse moves through it is assimilating this energy

Wont know for sure until i measure it  ;D

I should not say that.. I have decided that the whole TPU topic has become polluted with theory to the point many are ready to dismiss it as a fraud.

I decided from now on to only state what i have tested  ::)

The spin rate probably doesn't really matter and it probably varies as does the aether density   I recall a high profile experiment where it's rate of aether movement was actually measured - will try to find that.

I'll investigate Rendtorff's comments related to aether shockwave oscillations this weekend.  I've seen all sorts of oscillations and battery voltage rise, but these instances were not definitive.

Wardenclyffe was the virtual ground for the world wireless transmission system.
It served as the anti weight. :)

But on your further findings concider this:

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-14, 07:38:24