PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 11:38:20
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48
Author Topic: Akula0083 30 watt self running generator.  (Read 932448 times)

Group: Professor

OK i have the wrong way around, a stronger mag flux increases the NMR,
Darn, I noticed the inversion but forgot to mention it.

Manganese resonates at 1057Hz/Gauss (or 10.570MHz/Tesla) and 100% of naturally occurring Manganese is susceptible to NMR (and NAR).
Compare it with only 4.1% for Zinc which resonates at 267Hz/Gauss (2.67MHz/T).

P.S.
The Meyer device diagram from the 1976 article in Science et Vie,  depicts a Copper rod.
Meyer's patents FR2680613 and FR9110472 and FR2385255 and CZ284333 all mention an Iron rod.

The patent FR9110472 is alleged to contain a crucial detail necessary for replication of the Meyer's device.
I never read this patent.

In his embodiments, Meyer attempts to saturate the Iron rod, because without saturation, its magnetic permeability is so high, that the evil Skin Effect prevents any significant penetration of high frequency magnetic fields into the rod.

FYI:
Iron saturates at 2.14T.  Only 2.2% of Iron responds to NMR and NAR and its responsive isotope, Iron-57 has nuclear resonance frequency of  138Hz/Gauss.
69% of Copper resonates at 1132Hz/Gauss and 31% of Copper resonates at 1210Hz/G.
100% of Aluminum resonates at 1110Hz/G.

« Last Edit: 2014-04-02, 19:17:42 by verpies »

I am curious which ones are the DTY OSC PHZ pots.
e.g.: OSC = R15, etc...

Verpies,

You will need to look at the Eagle CAD design files to see component names and values.

GL.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for posting that verpies  O0

Our TL494 has a range from 1KHz to 300KHz

so we have a range of field strength in the core between

G=fr/1057
g=1000/1057 = 0.9461G @ 1khz or 94.61 uT micro Tesla
g=300000/1057 = 283.8221G @ 300KHz or  28.38221 mT milli Tesla

to give an idea at 0 latitude the earths mag flux is 31.869 µT

I sure would like to see what the flux looks like in that core.

Now if that site was correct for Mn having a T1 of reference 0.072 s then we need to be on for 360mS which is no good because that gives us a maximun working frequency of the reciprocal giving 2.778Hz LOL

So we need to get our T1 time down by presumably using a much stronger magnetizing flux when our fet is on.
So how does B affect T1

We want a B value for a T1 time of 3 uS because if that was our 100% ON time then our TL494 has a max frequency off 300 KHz to cover it's full range of 1-300 KHz we always need a max of 3uS for T1.

We want a B value for a T1 time of 3 uS any ideas how to get our T1 time set to 3uS?

Buy me some coffee
I think he means if osc is R15 on the diagram then what Circuit reference is the DTY & PHZ, i think he just wants to work out how the 3 pots fit into the circuit we have.

I think he means if osc is R15 on the diagram then what Circuit reference is the DTY & PHZ, i think he just wants to work out how the 3 pots fit into the circuit we have.

Peter,

Yes, and he can do that by looking at the design files.

MY NAME:                                        AKYLA NAME:

DUT = R13 = 4K7                             R11 = 4K7
OSC = R12 = 10K                             R15 = 10K
PHZ = R18 = 500K                            R2  = 420K

GL.

Buy me some coffee
OOPS sorry GL offcourse  O0

If i was clever this maybe how i would design the Akula device.

I would use the Fet ON period for T1 biasing with a large current, i would then design a circuit so that when the fet is off i would have a small current flowing in the secondary, this should set the flux in the transformer to a certain level and maintain it at say 1.5mT for example.

Now if our flux was driven from the charged secondary load circuit, it should be possible to use the secondary voltage level or current as a feedback system by telling the TL494 to adjust it's frequency closer or further away from fr, this way the TL chip would automatically track fr and maybe even keep away from the exact fr by a certain amount which is set to the specifiacations of the transformer ratings to stop damage or worse.

OOPS sorry GL offcourse  O0

If i was clever this maybe how i would design the Akula device.

I would use the Fet ON period for T1 biasing with a large current, i would then design a circuit so that when the fet is off i would have a small current flowing in the secondary, this should set the flux in the transformer to a certain level and maintain it at say 1.5mT for example.

Now if our flux was driven from the charged secondary load circuit, it should be possible to use the secondary voltage level or current as a feedback system by telling the TL494 to adjust it's frequency closer or further away from fr, this way the TL chip would automatically track fr and maybe even keep away from the exact fr by a certain amount which is set to the specifiacations of the transformer ratings to stop damage or worse.

Peter,

Or, we could use a PIC micro controller that have PWM, A/D converters, timers and a RS232 interface to a PC,
and do everything in FW and in SW. Just a thought...........

GL.

Buy me some coffee
indeed that goes through my mind also GL, that has to be the final device i think  O0

Buy me some coffee
Note that the rates of T1 relaxation are generally strongly dependent on the NMR frequency and so vary considerably with magnetic field strength B. Small amounts of paramagnetic substances in a sample speed up relaxation very much.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relaxation_%28NMR%29#Microscopic_mechanism

Is zinc by any chance paramagnetic? i've found conflicting info so far, some say yes and some say no 'Scratch Head'

it depends on the charge of the ion
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071115090201AAxaXqK

or

Zn ion is paramagnetic whereas Zn is diamagnetic
Do we have any Zn ION's present in that core? we only need Small amounts

EDIT
maybe this is only liquids?

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear Verpies.

As requested.

Ch1  Current in L2
Ch2  Voltage spike at LED input. (Probe on X 100)
Ch3  Voltage across R5 C5.

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Ch1  Current in L2
Ch2  Voltage spike at LED input. (Probe on X 100)
Ch3  Voltage across R5 C5.
I'll have to think about it. Negative pulses across carbon-film resistor (R5) are strange. The TL494 will be triggered by them.
Let's verify that TL494 is really reacting to these feedback pulses by scoping pin 3 and 11 while triggering the scope on pin 5.

P.S.
Guys, thanks for not making me install Eagle just to see what those three pots were about.
I also do a lot of mundane footwork when I reply to some of your messages.

I'll have to think about it. Negative pulses across carbon-film resistor (R5) are strange. The TL494 will be triggered by them.
Let's verify that TL494 is really reacting to these feedback pulses by scoping pin 3 and 11 while triggering the scope on pin 5.

So you need much lower value of C5 to lets say 10nF  for getting driver to ring (like amplifier's microphone near speakers)  and have it self adjusted to resonant noise in additioon to main frequency and see what you can achieve.

Cheers!

So you need much lower value of C5 to lets say 10nF  for getting driver to ring
1000x decrease of C5 (to 10nF) would be a significant modification of Akula's original circuit.  I don't think Grum is ready for such mods yet.

BTW: What constitutes "the driver" in your sentence?

Buy me some coffee
If anyone requires an Akula PCB please PM me with your full name and address, they are free of charge  O0
I already have some orders and details (you know who you are  :) )

Thanks
Peter

1000x decrease of C5 (to 10nF) would be a significant modification of Akula's original circuit.  I don't think Grum is ready for such mods yet.

BTW: What constitutes "the driver" in your sentence?

With 10 microfarad capacitor it is steady DC and from there it goes back to driver circuit where pot should get sweet spot between pulsing and no pulsing at all. So with lower values of capacitor it should start making pulses to feed back path and that would change some bits in way circuit is supposed to work.

P.S. The driver circuit is source signal generating circuitry up to MOSFET gate.

Cheers!

Buy me some coffee
All PCB board requests have been sent out this morning apart from GL which will happen a little later, i have 8 PCb's still available for UK & Europe, and there will be about 10-12 in the USA for anyone over that side of the pond still available.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
About 6 or more years ago I had the hunch or intuition that a flyback converter or blocking oscillator that was bootstrapped i.e output fed back into the power source would be an ideal test bed for what I termed at that time "exotic core materials".

I built up a breadboard and fiddled with it blindly for hours.

More recently I posted a few ideas on how to loop a blocking oscillator to test for OU effects, and in a few  posts in other threads alluding to the idea that perhaps exotic core materials might yield OU from the magnetic pumping of the core at the right frequency etc.

information here: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=604.0

I think we are on the right track as a close examination of the Akula30 Watt does indeed show a loopback of the power supply output and in addition a string of leds to soak up some of the energy and act as a clipper so that the system voltage does not soar.

The beauty of using a switchmode converter chip is much more control over current charging of the inductor, duty cycle and frequency control.

It is great that we now have some target materials to consider as fuel.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Great stuff ION

Yes it's fantastic to know where the so called free energy comes from and is not just magic  ;D

You were also getting interesting noise from a common mode choke that was unexplainable which i wonder if is applicable.

I have a video of Don Smith giving a talk, he was taking questions at the end and someone asked can you please draw a simple OU circuit for us, he proceeded to draw a single transistor (I think oscillator) that had a coil wound around a high Mu rod, he said here this is a simple OU device or something similar.

I will try to hunt that video down again. ^-^

Group: Guest
this LED (http://www.ebay.de/itm/OSRAM-Semiconductors-LECWE2B-Uni-Color-White-Chip-LED-/360697925575?pt=Bauteile&hash=item53fb458fc7) I proposed is NOT close to akula's 15V 3W specs. I just did a quick test, at 15v power consumption is more than 12watt, according to PSU display. Couldnt check more accurately for now, as i damaged all my Multimeters last days (need to repair  :P) and have no clue where my 0,1ohm resistors for oscilloscope are
Next I will order and try one of these:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/OSRAM-Semiconductors-LECWE3B-Warm-White-4500K-Chip-LED-/360697852277?pt=Bauteile&hash=item53fb447175

concerning core material: I think it is only used for tuning/lowering frequency, possibly efficiency too, big akula device has air core and only uses ferrite in driver part of the Tesla Coil (unless this is where the magic happens)

kind regards and peace,
From other Planet

this LED  is NOT close to akula's 15V 3W specs.
That 15V rating is for 5 LEDs connected in series.

I just did a quick test, at 15v power consumption is more than 12watt, according to PSU display.
...and that lone LED survived with 15V across it !?   ...or did the power supply limit the current?

That 15V rating is for 5 LEDs connected in series.
...and that lone LED survived with 15V across it !?   ...or did the power supply limit the current?

Are you sure about the 15v being meant in series? Then i totally misunderstood the ratings. Thats why i am looking for a 15v 3w all the time haha  ;D
Yes LED survived, it is made for 16,4v according to their specs, of course gets pretty hot, so i placed it on a heat sink

I have tried to fully translate the Akula's page, using some automatic translations.
Most of time I had to guess. :-X

This sentence remains strange:
Чистоты указаны по показанием приборов И имеют ориентировочное значения
их соотношения Чистота ТТ перед.

Google:
"Purity are on the instruments and have an approximate value of their relationship Cleanliness TT before."

Reverso:
"Cleanliness they are specified on instrument reading And have specifications tentative of the value of their
correlation Cleanliness before."

Paralink:
"Cleanliness are specified under the reading of devices And have rough values of their parity  Cleanliness ТТ before."

Bing:
"Purity are the indications are approximate values and their relationship Was the TT before."

Systran:
"Cleanliness are indicated on by reading instruments and have tentative of the value of their relationship cleanliness tt before."

Yes, very clean(liness).... ;D :D
========================
The Smith Conference video is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQkYAh8Qgb4
About 2 hours. The stuff about the simple 'OU'(?) CTT (using metglas) begins at: 57:42

I just saw this over on the A 30w thread over on OU.com

It is a self running simulation using 555 timer.  Cool!  8)

Quote from: Mr. Teslonian
I dunno if this will work or not. Just posting a link as everyone is struggling with Akula (Roman) Circuit. Just have a look at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_Bwwvlc3I

--- Mr Teslonian

Edit: I wonder if this would work on a more powerful simulator like Multisim?  This circuit is like the RomeroUK circuit Jean posted.

Jean,

Great detective work translating Akula's schematic.  A couple of highlights:
1. Clearly the core is wrapped with a shield that is split, as to not make a complete loop.  In this design though, he does not connect the shield to ground.
2. And he definitely considers NMR as the source energy, also as indicated by "Park Nuclear Technology".

Still a little uncertain of the term "TT".  Looks to be associated with timing.  Maybe a PLL (phase lock loop)...  He is talking about matching or coordinating of time points, which in my mind would be phase synchronization.  So to get the Akula device to work, we must know the event pattern in advance and be hunting for the proper response before we trigger the next cycle.  From what we know about the 494 chip, things are starting to make some sense here.

Also, do we know anything about G. Kurchatov and the kind of work he is/was doing?

I would like to know what TT means also.  I see it used a lot over on the Russian forums.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 11:38:20