OverUnity Research

Benches => wattsup => Topic started by: wattsup on 2011.06.15, 06:18:18

Title: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.15, 06:18:18
I will put this on my bench to not clutter up any other thread.

After I noticed the attraction/repulsion, I started to look at the video much closer and notice something that I do not like.

I found the red positive from the battery yes going to the two drive coil circuit boards, but i also found one going to the output coil positive rail.

Also one wire from the battery negative goes again to the negative of the output coil rail.

This is not good.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.15, 06:45:25
10:40 in this video he disconnects the battery and picks it up and moves it
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.15, 12:48:43
@Peterae

OK I have the second video as you have indicated and it is converted to AVI format so I can do some big close ups and while moving the frames. I will check this video from top too bottom since the first video it is now obvious to me that he did in fact have his battery always connected to the positive and negative of the output rail. Hmmmmmmm. Why would he have done his first video like that. Romero was right when he said he faked something. He just did not say where. Now at least I know.

In the second video he does take off the battery, which is a major coup indeed. I do feel better with this second video.

As expected, you may have to turn one of your drive coils around.

Last thing. If you are in a position to pulse any pair of drive coils, eventually can you try and add a transformer primary or secondary in series with the drive coils but not on the pulsed side. See if this increases your rpm. The transformer coil should have the same mH range as the two drive coils in series.

wattsup

PS: Always thinking ahead, I had been toying around with a idea for a future Romero Rotor. I am thinking that the rotor material itself is always being turned in between drive and generator coils that are generating all sorts of fields. Maybe try to catch them on the rotor material and transfer to generator coils that are right on the rotor itself. sort of like how those AC fan motors work with the coil on one end and the two laminations coming together around the fan rotor.

Time to get to work. Big day. I'll look at this more tonight.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.15, 13:08:42
Hi wattsup

Which video is it that he keeps the battery connected or is it hidden wires that are connected, can you post the link to the video you are watching.

Cheers
Peter
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.15, 21:38:32
Quote from: Peterae on 2011.06.15, 13:08:42
Hi wattsup
Which video is it that he keeps the battery connected or is it hidden wires that are connected, can you post the link to the video you are watching.
Cheers
Peter

@Peterae
This is the video I was referring to;
This may be deemed as a deliberate trick showing no draw with load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KVU3ZM14rw

I will check this other video but on the surface of things, looks good. but usually you have to see ti many time for something to click.

Don't get me wrong. This does not detract from what you are doing which I think is just top notch and I fully trust the obvious methodology you will have to maintain in order to keep track of your tests. It's just that once I discovered the wire X, I am sort of obliged to be in red alert mode and look closer to this video as well.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.15, 23:29:33
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.15, 21:38:32
@Peterae
This is the video I was referring to;
This may be deemed as a deliberate trick showing no draw with load.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KVU3ZM14rw

I will check this other video but on the surface of things, looks good. but usually you have to see ti many time for something to click.

Don't get me wrong. This does not detract from what you are doing which I think is just top notch and I fully trust the obvious methodology you will have to maintain in order to keep track of your tests. It's just that once I discovered the wire X, I am sort of obliged to be in red alert mode and look closer to this video as well.

wattsup

wattsup,

The video you linked to here is Romero's FIRST video, and this was BEFORE he looped it in self-powering mode with the DC-DC converter. LOL

So, of course he does not disconnect the battery. ;)

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.16, 05:27:02
Thats why i was asking which video   :)
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.19, 13:24:16
Well after a few days of checking the video 2, I found the Wire X again.

In video 2, he made a concerted effort to avoid the backside of the device as well as never going under the table, probably thinking that in video 1, he showed under the table so there was no need to show it in video 2. But in the grabs below, you see the wire x is coming off the dc output rail then goes back and down under the device. It would be very easy to hide some batteries under the table since he never showed under the table. Then to do the battery remval and all is done in the same way as in video 1 except for now, he is using his dc to dc converter which now, in essence means nothing.

Shit. I am so tired of guys making videos and fucking with our heads.

Now with @GK's sound analysis, you can see there is no real change in sound from when the rotor turns freely or when it was under load with the bulb. No difference at all means only one thing. Bad news.

That explains everything now. The Romero wheel was a fake in all instances. He made up a story of MIB style so he would not talk about the wheel is great specifics. he then comes back a few weeks later thinking the heat has dissipated and people have accepted his stance. But his interjections in discussion is not any more helpful then anyone else. THAT IS BECAUSE HE IS NOT ANY MORE ADVANCE ABOUT THE WHEEL THEN ANYONE ELSE WITH A WHEEL RIGHT NOW.

Then I analyzed both drive coil circuit boards.There is no AOAO in the drive circuits. He is using them both identical so there is no way this is possible. In my analysis, drive it under AOAO will be the only way to have the best chance of running the wheel against drag. Otherwise there is no way. To do the AOAO with D22 always on, and the sensor turns it off, this will required other components. I think guys should figure it out with a circuit and try it at D22 otherwise I think this is not good at all.

The Wire X says it all. Video 2 was faked again.

wattsup

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.19, 14:47:21
OK wattsup welldone thankyou for finding this wire, the penny only just dropped, with what you were saying in the first video, offcourse i though yes the battery should be connected just like Poynt pointed out, but the bombshell i realized you mean the output side is still connected to the battery, that is not good, because as we know the output bridges were meant to be only powered by the gen coils not the battery. >:(

So indeed wattsup has proven it to be a fake and has shown how it was powered in both videos.

EDIT now i am going to look over the videos and follow wire X just to put my mind at rest.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.19, 15:05:33
If the output was connected to the input,  through this "wire-X",  than the input should have drawn 3 AMPS, when the load was connected,  but it actually DECREASED a bit.



@wattsup

This video is real and we are watching OU and a self run condition.   Your are analyzing the "trees" to closely and loosing sight of the "forest".

EM
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: BEP on 2011.06.19, 15:13:52
Ok. Now that we have all the answers:

1. Where is the answer of where the battery was in the video where it isn't sitting on the table?
2. Why is there no 'wire-x' on that same video?
3. What makes us think a 'no-lenz' generator would have a speed change when load is applied or removed?
4. Why do we think the timing works like a 2-cylinder ICE?
5. What the hell is 'AOAO'?

:D

You folks do what you feel you must.

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.19, 15:18:34
that video 2 he does pan round the back and i cannot see your wire x
Here's a frame i grabbed looking right where wire x should be i think.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.19, 15:24:02
Good point EM

Yeah now i have a pan from the back and cannot see wire X let's see what wattsup says?

I need to spend some time looking closer myself really to prove this once and for all either way, i am still edging on this not being faked right now  O0

WW yes i agree a speed change would not be necessary, infact if it does defy lenz then that's the whole point that it does extract energy from the motion of the rotor.

I also cannot see anyway AOAO could be implemented without physically connecting drive A to Drive B with extra wires and i do know how Halls work you could not use the halls alone to get your AOAO function.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: BEP on 2011.06.19, 16:00:10
My main point is - faked or not the rotor magnets DO NOT INDUCE THE GENERATOR OUTPUT VOLTAGE. This is done by the stator magnet fields. These fields are static unless separated and allowed to reconnect.

The stator magnet fields are at right angles to the rotor rotation. Lenz does apply there but the counter force will not impede the rotor rotation and will surely accelerate the rotor by squeezing the rotor magnet from between the stator magnets.

The rotor magnets cannot induce a current into the generator coils because the NET magnetic force is ZERO between the opposing magnets. The field generated by the two bucking fields is radial. A radial changing flux ALSO will not induce a current into a solenoid wound coil.

There will be some exceptions because the design is far from optimized and the amount of adjustments needed must be staggering.

The peaks on either side of his open circuit waveform are the combined stator field being separated and then being reconnected. The flat area between them is the 'No-Lenz', Net Zero, radial field having separated the stator field between top and bottom stator magnets.

I'm still not planning on building this device but I'm feeling I must build something to demonstrate these effects. We keep sliding into the 'Oh! it's just another variant of the common motor'. It isn't.

If RPM changed during load or unload, up or down for either, it is a common motor and probably a fake or very badly adjusted.


EDIT>>

One more thing.... The amount of energy lost tor force the rotor magnet between the stator magnets is regained when it exits the other side   ;)
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Hoppy on 2011.06.19, 16:11:22

Peterae,

It looks to be at around 5 o'clock on your capture.

Hoppy
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.19, 16:13:11
Glad the sound capture aided in some way.

This whole rouk device has what i believe a major shortcoming and that is a complexity of fields that are being used incorrectly. This is a mash of the Deyo coil and Muller. There is a large encompassing field with bemfs going inside also like a magnacoaster. But the capture cant benefit from the full effect. That is why i mentioned using the cutting wheel like smith and muller did. That creates a very fast on and off time. Spank the coil dont slide it around. Or in this case the magnet field slides by. Remember the flux disconnect and reconnect are very fast. With the coils in a constant field they dont get slapped quick enough to polarize the vacuum. Besides, the rpm by itself will never be fast enough to cause any real effect. Adding faster switching components is like putting the cart before the horse.
It's not in the mechanics, it's in the fields...
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.19, 18:27:52
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.19, 13:24:16
Well after a few days of checking the video 2, I found the Wire X again.

...
The Wire X says it all. Video 2 was faked again.

wattsup


Honestly, if you have been following the threads at the other forum, others have fine combed through the video in much more details than you have in the early days of Romero's posts  and found no tricks nor fake. And you if did follow the thread more closely and understood electronics, you would have known it is not a placement of magnets (plus AOAO nonsense)  that makes Romero's design different - it's about phase shift, it's about tuning, it's about coil bucking and resonance.  Check out Bolt, Konehead and Ben's latest post. Seriously, you should only write what you know.

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.19, 19:01:44
Hoppy
at five o'clock there's only 2 wire black and red, these both go to the drive coil, the black wire goes to the transistor, the red wire goes up to the other drive coil.

at six o'clock theres 2 red these both go to a gen coil, so still cannot see it
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.19, 21:04:02
The problem is when you have no real reason to look, you look away.

The first video gave the red alert. Now look at this image grab. It now says it all and this I even did not notice till I returned from our annual Fathers Day Picnic. Sorry I did not see this one before. I knew yesterday that the cap in the center of the table was a little bit lifted when you see it from one of the front views, but today I found the final nail in the coffin. I am so sorry to bring this to you guys at such a late stage in this wheel-o-rama. I only wish I would have done a full scan on images since day one.

In the image you see the Wire X going from the back, down, then entering the center hole, along with the black wire. I can make some close-ups for those who refuse to see it as it is.

I had prepared a post about Romero a good week and a half ago but never posted it because I did not have the proof. It just basically ran through the events trying to see the logic of someone posting two videos, then saying the MIB is after him or something like that, so he cannot show the device any further. Then he comes back as if all is fine and dandy. Guys on the forums prefer by that stage to put their head in the sand instead of confronting such illogical behavior that in most realities would have spelled fake. But we kept on going and I am just as guilty as anyone else.

@Peterae

Can you please get your wheel to turn as it does. Add a 12vdc battery to the output rail. Then load it with your bulbs and see how the wheel changes or not. In any damn build, there will always be a difference between a no load and load condition since both conditions are not identical, this change must be reflected in one way or another. If ti does not, this should be a red alert.

Also, if you can find a N/C reed switch and put in place of the hall sensor for drive D22. Then put it in series with the drive coil pair and connect it to your dc power supply. Then try and turn the wheel.

Anyways, I am so damn sorry. I was hoping like everyone that this device would help push this forward, but it seems it will not with what Romero put on the table. But it does not mean we cannot be smarter then this and work it out in a better way.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.19, 21:22:41
Certainly looks like it goes down the cap
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.19, 21:39:46
Lets see:
Lots of mystery and no schematic.

The magnacoaster neo magnets are too big also. The coil isnt big enough to alter the field usefully.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.19, 22:08:06
@All

Just in case someone says they cannot see clear enough in the last image, here is a close-up that clearly says it all.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.19, 22:29:18
wattsup,  you've done good work in the past,  please don't jump to conclusions.   If you don't know where a wire goes just label it. 

Why don't you do a full schematic of the motor if you're so bent on analyzing the wiring?

Here, let me help you out with what you don't see!  I connected the wire you think goes down in the hole.

EM
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.19, 22:45:55
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.19, 22:29:18
wattsup,  you've done good work in the past,  please don't jump to conclusions.   If you don't know where a wire goes just label it. 

Why don't you do a full schematic of the motor if you're so bent on analyzing the wiring?

Here, let me help you out with what you don't see!  I connected the wire you think goes down in the hole.

EM

EM: Thanks for the foresight in spotting the obvious curve in the wiring leading to the joint. Usually the reason for a person so bent  on 'discovering' a fake is when they don't understand the electrical merits of some important discovery and become too quick to jump to conclusion  to tell everyone how this or that works or how it is faked, as if others would be so impressed! It usually ends up with pie in their face, as is in this case. Some people will never learn.

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.19, 23:20:26
If I was going to fake it by running wires down the centre hole, I would have made sure the device fully covered the hole. 2 more inches would have done it.

:-\

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.19, 23:31:17
@EM

You are wrong man. The two red wires on the top right are for a generator pair. Generator pairs have either red/red, red/black, or orange/black going between levels. Those are two reds for the coil underneath and have nothing to do with Wire X. Near the Wire X Red and Black wires, as I explained and show, you see the orange and black wire for the gen coils at that position. You will have to do better then that. But, as a true friend, let me save you some time by saying you will not be able to explain this. There is only one explanation.

and @chrisC

I am amazed that you agree with @EMs added wire. Wow, how close did you look to confirm this? I think you should just sit back before you shoot off your mouth confirming your level of insight will be good to harvest paraplegic worms. Not impressed. Besides, if you are so smart, why did you not see this before? I guess you were not looking either.

Sorry again.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Groundloop on 2011.06.19, 23:38:09
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.06.19, 23:20:26
If I was going to fake it by running wires down the centre hole, I would have made sure the device fully covered the hole. 2 more inches would have done it.

:-\

.99

.99

Sometimes the hole is covered, sometimes it is not, but it will give us a boost of energy in both cases.  ;D

GL.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.19, 23:38:30
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.06.19, 23:20:26
If I was going to fake it by running wires down the centre hole, I would have made sure the device fully covered the hole. 2 more inches would have done it.

:-\

.99

@.99
Well said. Words of wisdom indeed. If Romero went through this length to fake a self runner Muller, he would not be so stupid to shove it down a bottomless hole as some idiots would suggest. Nuff said.

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 00:12:39
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.06.19, 23:20:26
If I was going to fake it by running wires down the centre hole, I would have made sure the device fully covered the hole. 2 more inches would have done it.
:-\

.99

@poynt99

The last image grab I took, I had a choice of 3 frames. That's about 1/10th of a second. In a youtube video you will never see it. In VirtualDubMod (VDM), I do see it frame by frame and close up as I want. The youtube video is 20 minutes or 1200 seconds long. My VDM of it is 35932 frames. I am at 30 frames per second. Even Romero did not see it since he made a concerted effort to avoid that area and avoid under the table. The camera was there for not even half a second in a 20 minute video. He kept the video as close up all the time. In Video 1, Wire Xs go to the battery. In Video 2, why would you think the Wire Xs are going anywhere else when there is a definite willful intent to hide this from the viewer? Where are they going?

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.20, 00:16:28
Calm down on the name calling guys.

Or soon we're going to have to ban the whole forum!  :P

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.20, 00:21:02
I don't know the answer yet wattsup.

I just wanted to point out another factor to consider, either way.

You make some valid points that support your assertion, however, imho there is still not sufficient evidence to say with 100% certainty that is was faked.

Regards,
.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.20, 02:58:01
A shot by wattsup; slightly enhanced (gamma level to bring out the black) and further annotated.

It does appear a little more suspicious now  ???

Contributed by a friend.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: rfmmars on 2011.06.20, 03:29:16
What I have noticed is the BLACK X wire is of smaller gauge than RED -X. You would think he would have used the same gauge for both supply lines  I photograph all of my breadboards with a 6 MP camera. When I go back to these HD photos, I am amazed sometime how hard it is to follow the wires.

HHOforVOLTS
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.20, 03:31:38
Quote from: rfmmars on 2011.06.20, 03:29:16
What I have noticed is the BLACK X wire is of smaller gauge than RED -X. You would think he would have used the same gauge for both supply lines  I photograph all of my breadboards with a 6 MP camera. When I go back to these HD photos, I am amazed sometime how hard it is to follow the wires.

HHOforVOLTS

They appear to be the same gauge to me, especially if you look just before they would be going down the hole (if that is what they are doing).

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.20, 03:57:56
At 9:52 of the first video, it looks like the X-wires are there, and they run over to the battery and/or ammeter.

The RED in particular has that distinctive curve in both instances, only it does seem to eventually go "down" in the second video, whereas it clearly goes "lateral" in the first.

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 04:26:37
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.06.20, 02:58:01
A shot by wattsup; slightly enhanced (gamma level to bring out the black) and further annotated.

It does appear a little more suspicious now  ???

Contributed by a friend.

Please say thank you to your friend.

The last question I had was, where does the Black Wire X go once it comes from the hole. So here it is coming out of the DC output rail of the FWBR on the coil just before the D22 drive circuit.

Also, I forgot to mention that two of the gen coil pairs had black and black going between the two coils.

Once you know all this and re-look at the video, you can sense the deliberate evasive manoeuvrings he was doing when filming this.

I think the case is now closed, or should I say the case is now open to work out a better method of operation taking this past Romeros checkmate.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Hoppy on 2011.06.20, 07:47:01
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 04:26:37
Please say thank you to your friend.

The last question I had was, where does the Black Wire X go once it comes from the hole. So here it is coming out of the DC output rail of the FWBR on the coil just before the D22 drive circuit.

Also, I forgot to mention that two of the gen coil pairs had black and black going between the two coils.

Once you know all this and re-look at the video, you can sense the deliberate evasive manoeuvrings he was doing when filming this.

I think the case is now closed, or should I say the case is now open to work out a better method of operation taking this past Romeros checkmate.

wattsup


Nice work Wattsup. The good thing is that Romero has focussed people on learning more about how this device may be able to self-run and more importantly to never take a video at face value.

Hoppy























Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 13:58:04
@all

Well looks like the moderator at OU took my posts down, showing again the level of general stupidity of those that cannot take the truth.

A member there @none, posted some very good quality images of the same angles but they removed those as well so I invited him to post here. But now the schmoes think I am @none. What a world. Let them do what they want.

@peterae

I know this all sounds crazy, but here is what I just posted at OU today.

"Look, as of today, instead of asking "How did it work", you can now ask yourself either "Why did it NOT work" or better still "HOW WILL IT WORK". If you are comfortable with the CHALLENGE, then by all means go ahead."

On the outset of this building I urged guys to design their wheel so their coils could be removed and turned over. This is one of the limitations of building fixed systems is that you cannot do the scientific testing of all the variables, hence you are still left with a good number of unknowns that are available right at your finger tips.

Romero did work on his wheel since you can tell from the build and the videos. But the wheel did not do as he had anticipated so he decided to make a video of how his wheel SHOULD work. Then he says the MIB is after him so he does not have to show the wheel any more. But curiously, he does come back with a rinky dink toy and guys, like the ostriches we are, decided to put their heads in the sand and just follow along. Believe me, every time you come up with a good idea on the function, Romero will try it on his wheel but he will remain in the background. I bet you Romero is trying the AOAO as we speak. lol

So he will just sit back and let all you guys run around and one day someone will come up with the "right mix". He will then do it on his wheel and one day "miraculously" he will decide to return with his wheel now working and his videos will show no more tricks.

There is a part of human nature that is very difficult to absorb when men with brains decide to act like inconsiderate babies.

Remember I mentioned to try and put another coil is series with the drive coils with the pulse on the drive coil side and see how it ran.

@GK

I will respond to your PM today. Thanks.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Chef on 2011.06.20, 14:13:56
Wattsup

Nice work! ;) Sadly, those who believe not even consider to think about the possibilty that Romero may faked the video, however he admitted it long ago by himself too.

They all eating Bolt words, and believing the rotor speed increase under shorted condition is the proof of the concept. :D I wonder how much more time they will need to realize there is nothing mysterious about that, and the only source which injecting power to that system is the battery or PSU.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.20, 14:47:09
Let us ponder another angle:
Rouk has 2 magnacoaster devices. He has the rotor version and the linear version, the line of magnets.
If we exclude all the mechanicals of the rotor version what are we left with? Correct, the linear version.
He could surely present a schematic for that and it could not be made obfuscated. No?
He did contact me about my versions and said that his versions did not pan out. He showed his with magnets that were large and neos. The clue to me was to go with a weaker field which is the next test. One of my controllers has problems and am waiting for Jason to get with me to solve it then i can get back to it.
Rouk doesn,t need high rpms and neither did Muller. Another clue.
I see this demo as a different beast. Everybody assumed it was rpm based.
I also think Rouk is Marco. Both hail from the UK and both have shown excellant design and craftsmanship. Their vidoes are similar too. Some graphics, no voice, sharp builds.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.06.20, 19:11:21
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.06.20, 14:47:09
Let us ponder another angle:
Rouk has 2 magnacoaster devices. He has the rotor version and the linear version, the line of magnets.
Rouk doesn,t need high rpms and neither did Muller. Another clue.
I see this demo as a different beast. Everybody assumed it was rpm based.
I also think Rouk is Marco. Both hail from the UK and both have shown excellant design and craftsmanship. Their vidoes are similar too. Some graphics, no voice, sharp builds.

If gain is not related to RPM's, then expect Romero's Device to be a fake, or error. 
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.20, 19:46:59
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.msg291824#msg291824 (http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.msg291824#msg291824)
I take it this is true.

Also,
Higher rpms will give gain because of the quicker flux disconnect / reconnect, obviously. But higher rpms is not the only way.
But if you want higher rpms then spin a flux cutter and not the magnets. Muller,s and Smith's cutters of aluminum kept the connection fields at bay absolutely. Then let the fields connect through a very fast and slim window. Very low mass centrifugal force too, nothing attached. And this one can spin as fast as one needs. No self-destructive tendencies.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 19:59:08
Wattsup,    you dissapoint me buddy!


Wire X was most likely used by RomeroUK in an attempt to run both motor coils from one sensor/controller board as he mentioned at one time.   It was than removed and is not seen in the Self run Video.   Look at the coil it's going to, its the one after the hall sensor.  If it has nothing to do with the coils, at least we see its BEGINING AND END.   It doesn't go under the table.


EM
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Allcanadian on 2011.06.20, 21:05:00
@wattsup
QuoteThere is a part of human nature that is very difficult to absorb when men with brains decide to act like inconsiderate babies.
I find it kind of odd that anyone would consider another person as an inconsiderate baby simply because they do not agree with their opinion. Generally mature adults understand we are all individuals and have different perspectives and opinions about things and respect these differences. Otherwise people might think everyone who does not agree with them or thinks differently is stupid or a baby and that is not very mature at all.
Regards
AC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 21:28:55
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 19:59:08
Wattsup,    you dissapoint me budy!
Wire X was most likely used by RomeroUK in an attempt to run both motor coils from one sensor/controller board as he mentioned at one time.   It was than removed and is not seen in the Self run Video.   Look at the coil it's going to, its the one after the hall sensor.  If it has nothing to do with the coils, at least we see its BEGINING AND END.   It doesn't go under the table.
EM
PS.   Actually a better question is to explore what those edge connectors are for.   They appear to only have one wire plugging in, and judging from the other card, it appears to be the main positive rail, because the wires to fire the coils are coming from another 2 wire connectors in the middle of the boards.   So this wire 'X' is just another wire to make a connection, either left there from some previous experiments to fire both coils from one hall sensor, or used to tap into the rail voltage, or whatever.

Again, you are simply wrong about your assessment.There is absolutely no other use for Wire X then to simply supply the output directly from the battery. Certainly not to "run both motor coils from one sensor/controller board". Granted, you can believe what you want. I would say more, but will not.

wattsup

PS: Boiling it all down, I would call it Incitement to Replicate Under False Pretenses. (IRUFP)
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.20, 21:34:08
Ah yes, but for the umpteenth billion time men of education follow the mystery into the consumptive dark abyss hoping to be the true hero and lead the other lost to the way out. To be the one who stands out amongst the others of lesser qualitay. Is creativity that really hard to behold?
I've never followed the pied piper but once in my life and that is Steven Mark. 'Come' He beckons. 'Look at this!'. And like the rest he leads with a mystery to transform our curiosity into action.

T'is a wonderful adventure, isn't it? Careful of the mushrooms and Cheshire cat. For if you grow too big you can pet the cat, but if too small you'll be eaten.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 21:34:50
wattsup,

Do you not agree that we see the BEGINING and the END of that wire?     

And that it does not go UNDER THE TABLE?



In this image from the self run video  (notice the cap)  we don't see this wire.  So I'll give you this much credit:  You found a wire that was subsequently removed.   Big deal !

EM


Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: BEP on 2011.06.20, 22:24:05
Gentlemen,

The work Wattsup did on this (and I hope he keeps doing) is absolutely required as part of the process. His nomenclature drives me up a curtain but that has nothing to do with the price of beans.

Every one of us should be looking for inconsistencies in all such claims. Not ONLY wild claims posted on YouTube but also analyzed data, videos, pictures AND OPINIONS by others (Including MINE).  :)

I don't care what others say. You see what you expect to see. If you have no mental reference for what you think you are seeing your mind will compensate by making it something you can understand.

That said.... analyzed pics, frames, videos or simulations have no more value as truth than that which is being analyzed.

If you are basing a build solely upon those two videos you are already in deep oatmeal  :P

If you think you know how it works ( or doesn't) then test the idea without going full-bore on the whole device.

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.20, 22:28:36
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 21:34:50
wattsup,

Do you not agree that we see the BEGINING and the END of that wire?    

And that it does not go UNDER THE TABLE?



In this image from the self run video  (notice the cap)  we don't see this wire.  So I'll give you this much credit:  You found a wire that was subsequently removed.   Big deal !

EM

@EM. We can tell if people know their stuff or not by their self congratulatory gestures and their (in)ability to trace wires!

Anyway, Romero acknowledged you're one of the people who knows what they are doing and on the right track at the other forum. Keep it up. All the RF work is not in vain. haha.  I've got the first set of coils tuned in bucking mode yesterday and sure enough, the RPM shot up from around 876 RPM to 1432 RPM! Not kidding. At 15VDC and the input current went down from 610mA to 490mA, with accompanying almost perfect increasing amplitude sine waves! Romero is a gem indeed. I hope to post some scope shots in the other forum tomorrow before taking off overseas for 3 weeks.

cheers
chrisC




Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.06.20, 22:31:05
Quote from: WaveWatcher on 2011.06.20, 22:24:05

That said.... analyzed pics, frames, videos or simulations have no more value as truth than that which is being analyzed.

If you are basing a build solely upon those two videos you are already in deep oatmeal  :P

If you think you know how it works ( or doesn't) then test the idea without going full-bore on the whole device.



  Aaahhh....  The voice of reason and sanity! 
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 22:56:32
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 21:34:50
wattsup,
Do you not agree that we see the BEGINING and the END of that wire?     
And that it does not go UNDER THE TABLE?

In this image from the self run video  (notice the cap)  we don't see this wire.  So I'll give you this much credit:  You found a wire that was subsequently removed.   Big deal !
EM

It was not removed in video 2. In video 2 it now goes to the back and down through the hole in the table along with the negative. How come this is hard for you to understand? Now you will say, ok, but how do you know when it goes in the table it is connected to a battery. Well what else do you think there is. Maybe a monkey turning a dynamo? Fred Flintstone would be proud indeed. He put those two wires down in that hole to a battery so he could now show himself removing the visible battery. There is no error. There is no omission. There is no other reason then to make a fake video of his device. Once you accept that, then you will advance. Otherwise keep asking yourself how he made that self-runner and I will sincerely wish you good luck.

wattsup

When I first disclosed this, I kept saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry and feeling so bad for the builders. But you know what. I am now more sorry to have opened my mouth. Next time you guys are on a false line with a new guru and I see it and have proof, I will not say anything. I am sorry I ever mentioned this, so forget it all and just keep on thinking what you want. I put in too much time already on this and have not been on my own bench. lol

For those who have not seen this post I just made to Romero after he posted at OU. It won't be there for long if PlengoPuppy follows His Masters Voice. lol

Quote from: romerou date=1308599022
Hi all,

many of you are not even trying to understand the reason I stopped posting more info about this build, try to go in my position and think what you will do. I only find few people who are really trying to understand and replicate this device.If you don't understand it, then is no point to continue, here or any other project, making a copy is not enough.
We have few people here that are really a goldmine for all, konehead, bolt, EMdevices, and few others, and I see many times that most of you are just ignoring their advices escpecially konehead who did try and built FE devices probably more than anyone here.
I have a great respect to konehead because I can see him thinking and building things same like me, not very sofisticated but simple and working and most important is that feeling that not everyone has.
Fake or not fake, this last 2 months showed to many of you a lot more understanding and knowledge than you have acumulated in a long time before, who can tell me that this is not true?
How many of you have experienced before this speed under load? How many of you have played before with coil shorting, capacitor shorting,... ?I am very happy that I brought up this discussions and now many people will start to understand it better.
Has anyone played with capacitors with 3 terminals? What about 4 terminals or 7??
Anyone tried to have 2 identical capacitors one charged and another empty.Now try to make a device that while is using first capacitor power it is charging the second one and end up with more in the second one.Possible??? oh yes it is.I have stated many times before, try easy and simple things before going big and before spending lost of money.I spend about £400-700 every month and i know most of you cannot afford that that's why keep it cheap and simple.

I wish you all the best,
Romero

So let me just resume this for a second. You deliberately faked both videos, you lied about the threats, you lied about not having your wheel anymore, you lied about the wheel doing what you said it does, you lied about knowing how it works because it does not and now, you want us to thank you for doing all this very generous effort of trickery just because since two months, "we are talking about this wheel".

So maybe if I put you in a prison cell, you will have to thank me because for the next two months you will be talking about how to use metal bars to create a secure environment. Or maybe you are willing to reimburse all those that will make a claim against you. Or maybe you just find all this very funny indeed. Or maybe you just love the idolizing. Or maybe you are so pissed off because your wheel did not work, that you are getting back at those that believe in such things. Either way, sir, you are a really sick puppy.

So what did we learn? Well. We learned that if you fake a video, people will eat it all up and end up treating you like a king.

You sir should be ashamed of yourself.

Now I have seen and read it all. I am simply disgusted.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.20, 23:25:35
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.20, 22:56:32
....
When I first disclosed this, I kept saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry and feeling so bad for the builders.....
wattsup

I honestly don't know anyone felt a loss for your 'undeniable' video sleuth findings? I must have missed a lot; each day I learn a lot more and the truth is Romero's design is unique and real, just as he said. If you can't understand the electronics or physics, maybe it's time to learn something new? And I don't mean looking at video frames alone .....

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 23:30:25
QuoteIt was not removed in video 2. In video 2 it now goes to the back and down through the hole in the table along with the negative.

wattsup,  I'm just going by the images you post.  I have not watched the videos with an eye towards figureing out where wires go or read too carefull what you're posting.  Maybe I have my own "blinders" on.  :)


So now that we understand each other,  I see that you agree that in this video 1 image we clearly see this wire X going from the back of the dynamo to the front controller card, where I drew circles to denote the BEGINING and the END of this wire.   That controler most likely is supplied power through that connector, so this wire X brings power to the front controler from the back,  either the output rail,  or maybe it connects to the other controller through another wire,  but either way it brings power to the controler.

So, if there are no wires going under the table in VIDEO #1,   are you saying the output was actually connnected to the input, or to the battery?  


Than I ask you this question again:

if he drew 2 amps load how come it was not reflected in the battery ampmeter?

EM


PS,  when did RomeroUK post that?    I don't remember him mentioning my name, but hey I won't complain  :)
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.20, 23:48:59
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.20, 23:30:25
...
PS,  when did RomeroUK post that?    I don't remember him mentioning my name, but hey I won't complain  :)

EM, see todays post: Reply #3232
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.3225

And watch scratchrobo's video. Cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juBMUG7Kcsg&feature=uploademail

cheers
chrisc

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: BEP on 2011.06.21, 00:23:45
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.06.20, 22:31:05
  Aaahhh....  The voice of reason and sanity! 

Grumpy!

I feel insulted. No one has ever said such horrible things about me before  :D


EM,

I'm just glad he didn't group me with those unique individuals. Some I'm not very familiar with. A couple of them I know well enough to avoid at all costs. In fact, placing one of them on such a pedestal makes me doubt him more than any negative, factual video analysis could.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 00:34:59
@EM

Oh, Romero just released a pic. of his latest build! He spends between 400 to 700 Sterling pounds every month for his research. Well, at this rate, Wattsup maynot be able to follow all these new wires!

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.msg291890#msg291890

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 00:43:00
@EM

NO, NO, and NO again. Wire X, plus a red wire from D22 controller plus a red wire from D11 controller all come together to an orange wire that goes through his ammeter then to the positive of the battery on the table.
Wire X never goes to the controllers. It only goes to the dc output rail of the generator coils.
Just look a post #1 on this thread. I am tired of trying to explain it to you.

@chrisC

Ok, Mr. Dog Tamer. Since you know a Rabid Dog when you see one, tell me what is so fantastic about the "electronics" in the Romero device?

So let's see what I can bark up. Well he has a hall sensor connected to power and one wire going to the gate of his transistor. The other ends of the transistor are in series with the coil and ground. There is a diode there plus a cap and there is another capacitor across the power supply. OK, what is the understanding I need about the electronics and the physics. Funny hey, all the builders did the electronics and the physics just slapped them in the face with Mr. Lenz as the star of the show. So what is so different that you invisibly see in the Romero wheel versus all the other replications. Maybe the rotor magnets have to be blessed by an Albino Priest to have the effect. Or maybe you are the one that does not want to see reality for what it is. The "magic" is only magic until you know the trick. Now that we know the trick, so where is the magic. Or, now you will want to say there is a trick plus there is magic. Wow.

So tell me. Just out of my head I come up with Always On for D22 and Always Off for D11. What did you come up with. Nothing. What did you discover on this device. Nothing. The only reason I put some time into this is because @Peteraes' build was such a great build and I was so impressed with his devotion. I did not plan to find what I did. I was looking for more clues for @Peterae so he could advance in one way or another. Then when I had the AOAO idea, I wanted to look closer to the circuit board to see any deviations between them. That's when I saw it. Did I hide what I saw. No. I always post what I find regardless since there is no substitute for reality.

Funny, someone fakes two videos and all of a sudden, it is my fault. Go figure.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 00:53:47
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 00:43:00
...
Funny, someone fakes two videos and all of a sudden, it is my fault. Go figure.

wattsup

@Wattsup
Even clowns know when to stop clowning. If after all these demos. and piece by piece verification of bucking coils, biasing magnets, coil speed up on load etc by other members on the other forum and on youtube, you still fail to understand. And I haven't even shown my results! There is no medication that can fix you. Next....

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.21, 01:06:51
@wattsup
QuoteNO, NO, and NO again. Wire X, plus a red wire from D22 controller plus a red wire from D11 controller all come together to an orange wire that goes through his ammeter then to the positive of the battery on the table.

ok, so I'll repeat my question again for the 3rd time:


if he drew 2 amps load how come it was not reflected in the battery ampmeter?

how do you explain that if all the wires are going to the battery and the ammeter?       :o


QuoteWire X never goes to the controllers. It only goes to the dc output rail of the generator coils.

I disagree.   wire X goes to the front controller connector like I traced for you in the image.


EM
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 01:34:19
And now the TRUTH, nothing but the truth direct from Romero.
Now, you don't have to look for non-existing holes nor wires, instead  maybe you can learn something new Wattsup? Or maybe you will continue to deny Romero's  answers.

cheers
chrisc

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=3842.new;topicseen#new
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.21, 01:53:51
No o-scope and only a few will see?
A patent too? WIll not go against prior work of the flux cutting method.
And the patent will have work that is reproducible? Nothing obscure?
And how will the cost of patenting be recovered?
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: BEP on 2011.06.21, 03:42:11
GK,

I read that post and believe he could have been pressed by folks who think they will be able to gain a patent.

I hope the fine details do come out but doubt it. Like I said earlier: this isn't a Muller and it isn't new or previously seen on the web (not to my knowledge). The folks who may have put the squeeze on Romero will probably feel a much more quieting squeeze themselves.

The punch line I'm waiting on is ... none of them actually understand what they have, if anything, except the top 'squeezer'  ;D

Wouldn't it be funny if some arm of the Bedini/Bearden clan were the ones pressing Romero and they don't know what is going on either?

Really!  G-Fields & Kromrey Waves, shorting coils and octo-caps  :D

I don't get it. There is no magic in this thing. No need to discombobulate stuff already well named. The only thing strange is how most folks let themselves be limited by the observations and descriptions of the long dead and the rest act like lemmings.

Geez! I'm starting to sound like I'm loosing my crackpot persona  >:-)

See what ya did Grumpy? You attached the 'voice of reason and sanity' to me now I'm doomed!

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 03:44:02
Quote from: giantkiller on 2011.06.21, 01:53:51
No o-scope and only a few will see?
A patent too? WIll not go against prior work of the flux cutting method.
And the patent will have work that is reproducible? Nothing obscure?
And how will the cost of patenting be recovered?

Romero is a LOT smarter than many learned people here thinks he is.  Some people on this forum have been writing big theories, quoting Tesla bla bla bla for years and have zippo to show. Then Romera comes along and showed a glimpse of something your text books didn't teach you and all of a sudden you see this 'disbelief' and 'no, that can't be true - must be a wire to a battery operated by some green man under the table!'. haha. Learned people and video sleuths. Romero showed you guys tricks monkeys couldn't understand because they were not smart enough.

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.21, 03:54:48
Damn, Peter has been too quiet these last couple of days....

Maybe he's got a self-runner  :D
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.21, 04:44:52
QuoteRomero showed you guys tricks monkeys couldn't understand because they were not smart enough.

Nice try...
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.21, 06:40:10
Hi Darren
I wish  ;D I had to catch up with chores having spent quiet a bit of time building the motor, few more days flat out and i can continue testing.

I have a few problems though, if it was not faked then it would appear he's pretty certain that copying it will not work. Well that crashed by build working, I thought the deal was he was open sourcing this and wanting people to replicate and confirm it works, now it would appear we are very unlikely to work it out and he's going to build a bigger one that again we can drool over but not know how it works.

One thing really bugs me, early on in the Original thread i voiced doubt it was real because there was a mains extension lead under the table which had something plugged into it (That's strange)
Anyway so he's going to select a few people to view his new device, from what i see all those people live on the other side of the world LOL
Lets hope ctglabs is invited as he lives down the road, infact i am only about 60 miles away myself.

The only thing keeping me going right now is that we are not close to having a similar waveform on the coil.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Hoppy on 2011.06.21, 07:50:33
Quote from: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 03:44:02
Romero is a LOT smarter than many learned people here thinks he is.  Some people on this forum have been writing big theories, quoting Tesla bla bla bla for years and have zippo to show. Then Romera comes along and showed a glimpse of something your text books didn't teach you and all of a sudden you see this 'disbelief' and 'no, that can't be true - must be a wire to a battery operated by some green man under the table!'. haha. Learned people and video sleuths. Romero showed you guys tricks monkeys couldn't understand because they were not smart enough.

cheers
chrisC

IMO Romero certainly showed in a fleeting glimpse, how he achieved self-running. He's at least smart enough not to let anyone connect an o-scope.

Hoppy
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Cheappower2012 on 2011.06.21, 10:32:24
I have been watching this soap opera unfold,heres my two cents.
Romerouk at the begining acted different,this changed after he came back
and posted again
after the "visit".My theory is this, when Romerouk posted the instructions
on how to build it,he believed that he was giving the correct
instructions on building it,however he made a mistake,when he built
hes device ,its the mistake that makes it work.He knows what the mistake is
now,when he came back,he said it took thousands of adjustments to make it work.He then
sent everybody in the direction of thains device(COIL SHORTING),which I have in the past build
exactly like hes,its not over unity.This to me indicates deception,now hes building another device
but isn't going to tell you how to build it,sounds like another SM to me.Now you have to ask your self this question
why hasn't anyone replicated the device,there are at least 5 heavy duty guys,attempting
to replicate it,one in the UK that looks fantastic,there building it,exactly according to the instructions
yet they haven't a self runner,as to tuning there smart enough to try every possible way and spend hours doing it,I would.
My conclusions are either,1 its fake,2 theres a change that has to be made for it to work
this change has to be a slight change from the instructions,so it would have been missed.
Romerouk may have got one of the rotor magnets backwards an easy mistake,remember one
backward magnet would pass every coil and would change your coil waveform,but not enough to cause major problems.
After you try everything else try this,if it doesn't work then keep in mind it has to be something thats missing or a mistake
but simple,think simple.
Thanks wattsup for pressing Romerouk O0
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 12:17:35
@GK

Don't worry I will be with you after today.

@All

I am copying the answers from @Romero and my questions here;

romerouk  Re: Muller Dynamo   « Reply #3232 on: June 20, 2011, 09:43:42 PM »

Hi all,
many of you are not even trying to understand the reason I stopped posting more info about this build, try to go in my position and think what you will do. I only find few people who are really trying to understand and replicate this device.If you don't understand it, then is no point to continue, here or any other project, making a copy is not enough.
We have few people here that are really a goldmine for all, konehead, bolt, EMdevices, and few others, and I see many times that most of you are just ignoring their advices escpecially konehead who did try and built FE devices probably more than anyone here.
I have a great respect to konehead because I can see him thinking and building things same like me, not very sofisticated but simple and working and most important is that feeling that not everyone has.
Fake or not fake, this last 2 months showed to many of you a lot more understanding and knowledge than you have acumulated in a long time before, who can tell me that this is not true?
How many of you have experienced before this speed under load? How many of you have played before with coil shorting, capacitor shorting,... ?I am very happy that I brought up this discussions and now many people will start to understand it better.
Has anyone played with capacitors with 3 terminals? What about 4 terminals or 7??
Anyone tried to have 2 identical capacitors one charged and another empty.Now try to make a device that while is using first capacitor power it is charging the second one and end up with more in the second one.Possible??? oh yes it is.I have stated many times before, try easy and simple things before going big and before spending lost of money.I spend about £400-700 every month and i know most of you cannot afford that that's why keep it cheap and simple.
I wish you all the best,
Romero

*****************************************************************************

wattsup  Re: Muller Dynamo           « Reply #3242 on: Today at 12:40:29 AM »

So let me just resume this for a second. You deliberately faked both videos, you lied about the threats, you lied about not having your wheel anymore, you lied about the wheel doing what you said it does, you lied about knowing how it works because it does not and now, you want us to thank you for doing all this very generous effort of trickery just because since two months, "we are talking about this wheel".

So maybe if I put you in a prison cell, you will have to thank me because for the next two months you will be talking about how to use metal bars to create a secure environment. Or maybe you are willing to reimburse all those that will make a claim against you. Or maybe you just find all this very funny indeed. Or maybe you just love the idolizing. Or maybe you are so pissed off because your wheel did not work, that you are getting back at those that believe in such things. Either way, sir, you are a really sick puppy.

So what did we learn? Well. We learned that if you fake a video, people will eat it all up and end up treating you like a king.

You sir should be ashamed of yourself.

Now I have seen and read it all. I am simply disgusted.

wattsup

**************************************************************

romerouk Re: Muller Dynamo « Reply #3245 on: Today at 01:51:10 AM »

@wattsup
for long time I had a good impression about you and your posts and I tought you have good knowledge in understanding a real thing from the unreal.The fact that you cannot understand and succeed in making any OU device does not mean you are right.
If my device is a fake then prove it, if is not prove it again.
According to you we all should go to prison because we influence each other here, we replicate each other and so far nobody has achived any OU(actually some did), that means we all lie? What about Bedini? do you consider he is a liar? everyone here replicated some of his work.He was saying that Kromrey device can go up to 3.0 still nobody has reported that.
Well my friend, I can prove to you or anyone that I do have a working OU device, small but working, not the one everyone is trying to replicate now, that as I said milion times does not exist anymore. Is there any law that will force me or anyone to disclose our findings? I can prove it but I will not make public any of my work if I am forced to.We are all here doing what we do and we call it SHARING INFO nothing else.Most of us here found and discovered different things while experimenting and some info is kept and never released, should we call that hiding the truth?
I have hot published all my info to get something in return, nothing, how many time I said that.This was what I considered to be right and at the time I started to do first posts I had the intention to release all my findings, even if some of the things I did not understand how they worked.
It was enough to have a surprise visit and ruin everything.
What will you do after a special visit like that? I tell you, you will shit yourself and never touch anything.
I have 2 people here on the forum who knows all details about that and one of them saw the device working personally in my garden, we looked at it running for almost 3 hours.
People better keep quiet before someone will take this serious, we all know that the big guys are trying everything to stop all research towards any FE device.

Best regards,
Romero

*********************************************

romerouk Re: Muller Dynamo  « Reply #3247 on: Today at 02:20:25 AM »

@wattsup
this is a picture from my next build.Even if it looks somehow like Muller it has nothing to do with that setup.I will post a video once it is completed but you will never know how it works even if it looks so simple.
Why do you think I am so stupid and spend lots of money to build more and more? Just for the show? well, this is a too expensive show without tickets, free, and I get nothing in return.
You have no ideea how expensive this is.
I am probably very stupid and have nothing to do with the money, just waste and keep people here entertained.
What do you suggest, should I stop the show?

Regards, Romero
(See image below)

*****************************************************************

wattsup   Re: Muller Dynamo   « Reply #3251 on: Today at 02:36:34 AM »

@Romerouk

The proof was already posted on this thread but Mr. Plengo removed them. You can see the whole thing here about proof.
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1003.msg14812#msg14812

If you know me, you will know I rarely give up until the reality is freed. I also do alot of bench work although because of this wheel, I have been doing less. I work with ether attraction now so for me, these mechanical wheels are play things. One day I will share it also but not till I know all I need to know. So I don't need any life lessons from anyone here. I am here for one reason only and that is to find the reality for those guys like @peterae that are with builds and others that are contemplating on spending some serious money on this.

So for me it is clearer then clear. Magic is only magic until you know how the trick was done.

So here are some easy specific questions that you can answer with a yes or no. I am not asking you to give up any secret that is supposed to be in the Romero wheel.

1) In your first video of the large unit, did you connect the battery terminals to the dc output rail of the generator coils? Yes or No?

2) In your second video where you remove the battery from the table top, you have two wires, a red and a black wire that are behind the unit going down inside the center opening of the table? Yes or No?

3) Referring to #2, do those two wires go to a battery under the table or to any other power supply? Yes or No

4) Do you agree that applying a battery to the dc output rails will bypass any other physics phenomena because the load will always be driven by the battery. The voltage may rise because the gen coils are producing some more output by maybe 3-4 volts. That is why you were reading 15.?? volts off the output rail. Yes or No?

5) Did you willingly create these videos to trick people into thinking the device was working in a way that it was not? Yes or No.

6) If #5 is no, why did you make those two videos and especially why did you do it in the way you did? Did you think that eventually we would not have found the tricks?

Your problem is simple. Instead of coming here and saying you made a wheel that does not work the way you want and you need help to find out what to do. I would have opened all avenues to help you. But you decided to play this big game.

Now if you want to come clean, this is the time and this is the place.
Just know that the link above cannot be erased by this moderator.

wattsup

PS: Just saw your photo of your new build. Expensive, don't worry I know what expensive is. I have done bigger then those. 12,000$ just for a custom built gear system. But hey, it's only money, right. lol

Now one more thing. A person that gets serious threats to stop what they are doing, and who is really scared of those threats, does not continue to make a new build. You see the problem we have with what you say and what you show is always contradictory. Just come clean and let's start from the beginning.

****************************************************
romerouk     Re: Muller Dynamo        « Reply #3255 on: Today at 03:25:17 AM »

First I can tell you that I am personally against deleting any posts, good or bad.In the end nobody can decide for us if it is good or bad.

Answers:
1) In your first video of the large unit, did you connect the battery terminals to the dc output rail of the generator coils? Yes or No? = Yes but not direct.
2) In your second video where you remove the battery from the table top, you have two wires, a red and a black wire that are behind the unit going down inside the center opening of the table? Yes or No?
= No, those wires are going to the bottom coil.
3) Referring to #2, do those two wires go to a battery under the table or to any other power supply? Yes or No = No
4) Do you agree that applying a battery to the dc output rails will bypass any other physics phenomena because the load will always be driven by the battery. The voltage may rise because the gen coils are producing some more output by maybe 3-4 volts. That is why you were reading 15.?? volts off the output rail. Yes or No? = The output coils separately were producing much more than 15 volts but were kept shunted by a procedure I wont describe.That helped the system to maintain the rpm and not feel the load up to a point.There was a point where from normal speed will turn all the way down if added even one more watt to the system
5) Did you willingly create these videos to trick people into thinking the device was working in a way that it was not? Yes or No.  = No, I am not that kind of person you think I am, I have access to lots of servers, banks main servers, many important companies... If I am not trusted I will never walk in but maybe that is another thing.
6) If #5 is no, why did you make those two videos and especially why did you do it in the way you did? Did you think that eventually we would not have found the tricks? = Tricks? oh yes, there are many tricks but not that kind of tricks you think I did.

'A person that gets serious threats to stop what they are doing, and who is really scared of those threats, does not continue to make a new build.'

That you will not understand as you don't have the complete picture, if you will know, I am sure you will understand it and agree with me.I was interfering with others on the same project and we have a 'understanding'... if you look around you will probably find out soon who comes out with the same build and with a patent on it too.

Soon I am planning to invite some people from the forum for a live demontration.That will be enough to stop all this accusations. These people are very respectable here on the forum and most of you know them.
Don't wait to release any info on how will the new system work couse I wont.They can come over, video record for as long they want, can measure anything but without any o-scope,that will be forbiden.

I hope I answered all questions

Regards,
Romero

*****************************************************************

wattsup            Re: Muller Dynamo                   « Reply #3261 on: Today at 06:01:21 AM »

@Romero

Thank you for your response.
Well we are not finished yet if you do not mind.

As per my previous questions.

1) Your answer "yes but not directly". I know that. You put the red output rail with the red wires from the drive circuit positives together, then through your ammeter then to battery positive. The negative from the output rail also goes directly to battery negative. Is that what you mean by "not directly". There is no difference in directly or not directly in this case. So your answer should be a simple Yes.

2) Your answer "No, those wires are going to the bottom coil." Yes we know about the orange and black wires from the top gen coil to the bottom gen coil. But what about the red and the black wires as shown below identified as Black Wire X and Red Wire X. These two wires are clearly going inside the center opening in the table. Please explain since these are the same two wires you used from the same unchanged fwbr locations to connect to the battery in your first video.

3) Since you now know we know about the Red and Black Wire Xs, would you like to change your answer for #3?

I don't think you understand how much information we have from your videos. May I suggest you visit the link I gave you above and scan through it, especially the images. You do not have to register there since all visitors are allowed to see.

Please take your time.

I understand very well about trust, patents, reputations, business, promises, etc. We all do and have these to one extent or another. What we do not do is make up videos and then have others build them who think the video is real. That in our usual book of definitions includes "not nice", "problematic" and many others qualifications depending on the location, dialect and moderator (hic hic).

I am trying to be as diplomatic as possible and appreciate your clarifications.

wattsup

PS: About your bigger unit, I think the plexiglass is too thin so I am sure you will not operate it in that way at full force. The coils look mean and waiting to bite their first piece of drag. Very smart with the two plate per coil design this will enable you to switch your coils around for testing. I would say you still need a second plate or is this a single plate design. Really nice. But you also know we have seen guys build many things that we do not have the answer to why they built it. When you think you have a good idea, you usually build it. It does not mean it will work, and, about that building instinct, we know. My problem is, right now I am asking myself, will you need a bigger hole to pass a fatter Wire X. And there in lies the problem. Trust, but verify.

(See 2nd image below is what I posted for Romero to see)

***********************************************************

romerouk   Re: Muller Dynamo   « Reply #3274 on: Today at 09:41:48 AM »

@wattsup
I have not seen the videos again but those 2 wires are going to the botom coil or from the lower coils to the controller.Again, I am so stupid to make a fake and go with the camera there to show it.
Where are those wires going in the suspended video?can you identify them?There are many other points that were recorded but people did't pay attention and ask why is that...
The new build what u see is just like a frame, the space in between the thin acrylic sheets will be filled making a big and solid coil holder, I need to wire all coils first as I will have no more access there after plastic filling.

Regards,
Romero

***********************************************************

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 12:41:10
@all

Here is Romeros' last response.

****************************************

romerouk   Re: Muller Dynamo   « Reply #3274 on: Today at 09:41:48 AM »

@wattsup
I have not seen the videos again but those 2 wires are going to the botom coil or from the lower coils to the controller.Again, I am so stupid to make a fake and go with the camera there to show it.
Where are those wires going in the suspended video?can you identify them?There are many other points that were recorded but people did't pay attention and ask why is that...
The new build what u see is just like a frame, the space in between the thin acrylic sheets will be filled making a big and solid coil holder, I need to wire all coils first as I will have no more access there after plastic filling.

Regards,
Romero

****************************************

His response if not right at all. Those two wire are not going to the controller.

Then he says he is so stupid to make a fake and go with the camera there to show it.

Like I mentioned before, he would never have known this from looking at his standard video because he is not at 30 frames per second like I am. He made his video. he hadto review it again before posting it on youtube and he would never have known what he was divulging between the frames.

Then he says;

"Where are those wires going in the suspended video?can you identify them?"

What does he mean, I don't know. Just gibberish.

Then he changes the subject.

Typical evasive answers when someone does not know what to say when they are caught in a lie.
Just typical.

***************************************************************

It all boils down to some very simple facts that everyone can see with their naked eye, but again magically, these wire we see are supposed to be something else.

He admits that in the first video the dc output rail is connected to the battery although he says "not directly". But they are connected directly. So we now know he ran his first video right off the battery.

Then on the second video, the same two wires coming from the same two points off the FWBRs are clearly gong into a hole in the table but all of a sudden he wants you to think they going somewhere else.

Very simple. He is lying flat out about this and we now know he will never admit it.

It's all typical and expected.

So he shows us a bigger wheel to keep you salivating. It is obvious that the plexiglass those heavy coils are mounted on will never last the long enough to run such a device. This is just for show as a diversion. Something to show so he can pound his chest and yell out "I am the king".

Sorry but he flunked the test and now we know.

wattsup

PS: Builder beware.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.21, 12:45:04
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 12:41:10
Then he says he is so stupid to make a fake and go with the camera there to show it.
He is expressing sarcasm here.

Quote
Then he says;

"Where are those wires going in the suspended video?can you identify them?"

What does he mean, I don't know. Just gibberish.
He is referring to his third video where he is holding the motor in the air by hand and walking a bit with it.

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 12:51:31
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.06.21, 12:45:04
He is expressing sarcasm here.
He is referring to his third video where he is holding the motor in the air by hand and walking a bit with it.

.99

Can you please post a link. And what does that have to do with his two first videos that is the basis for all these builds?
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 13:25:15
@All

Let me just take a few minutes to explain to you what is going on here.

@Romero does not know why his wheel is not working. Just because you build a bigger model, it does not mean it will work. Most guys will start small, see that the device does not work, then their next move is always "well if I make it bigger, or use bigger coils, or put more coils per plate, etc., THEN IT HAS TO WORK. But months later, the same thing happens. It becomes an obsession that we all have to be careful about to not get caught into such a whirlpool or never ending compensation.

I can tell you this. Why does his bigger unit all of a sudden have 14 coils on it when his previous device had 9?

Very simple. @Peterae showed exactly what is happening to the wheel when you put a load. The wheel slows down and the window of opportunity for the magnets to activate the sensors get shorter and shorter until they can no longer active them hence the wheel will stop. So, if you add more coils, this decreases of the inter coil distances, hence it decreases the distance the magnets have to travel to activate the sensors. But this is not the solution as he will eventually find out.

If you want one of the solutions to making this wheel turn you need to find the following.

1) Test with D22 always on by using a reed contact or modify the circuit to function with the hall sensor as normally closed instead of normally open as they are now.

2) The other method will be to use two (or more) hall sensors on each of D11 and D22. One of each pair should be positioned so it is activated when the rotor is turning fast, the other should be placed closer to the coils but diverted where the rotor turns slower. One activated with fast rpm, the other activated with slower rpm. I don't even know if that is possible but it is a logical solution. Or you put a manual switch on the second hall sensor that you put in line once the rotor feels the drag. This will change the activation point of the drive coils to conform with the new rpm/activation zone under drag. So you have one start sensor, and one drag sensor.

There are some other things you can do so this build does not become a total loss and at least give you guys some more chance to learn more effects then traditional drag.

The miraculous increase in rpm when loaded. That in many wheels is normal when it is not tuned to the best rpm level by sensor placement. Once a small load comes along, the timing changes and permits the wheel to attain its most highest rpm potential regardless of the little load. But place a bigger load and the miracle is gone.

Now, if you guys, mainly @peterae still wants to work with this wheel to make it work, I am more then willing to help out. But basing it on anything @Romero showed in his video is an obvious error. He came here to see if we had some better ideas. Otherwise, with a working device, with intentions on patenting it, what the hell is he doing on a public forum. What is he doing? Brain farming? He needs a new crop of ideas. There is nothing anymore evident in his two videos that spell OU. He used a battery in each video and he wants you to think those wires are going somewhere else. I am sure he was totally hocked when he saw the image of Wire X saying "how can I be so stupid to film that if I faked it". He would never have seen that frame in a you tube video or in his original video before posting it to youtube. He looks it over, sees nothing that can divulge the trick, then posts it to youtube. But little does he know the power we have to see the smallest thing in his video.  And now when he is confronted with it, expected diversion tactic. It says it all.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.21, 14:21:06
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.21, 12:51:31
Can you please post a link. And what does that have to do with his two first videos that is the basis for all these builds?

This video is of the same device, running self-powered, and not on the table. It gives you another reference point to check the wiring if you wish.

.99

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 14:27:51
Quote from: poynt99 on 2011.06.21, 12:45:04
He is expressing sarcasm here.
He is referring to his third video where he is holding the motor in the air by hand and walking a bit with it.

.99

What is so pathetic is when someone is so hell bent on 'discovering' a fake they don't even see the sarcasm! Once again, Romero was referring to the stupid monkey. OMG.
cheers

chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Grumpy on 2011.06.21, 14:44:19
R-UK ("R" u kidding me?  HAHA) said the self-runner doesn't exist anymore.  Is he implying that they took it away?

RUK also uses the term "our":

Quote
Well my friend, I can prove to you or anyone that I do have a working OU device, small but working, not the one everyone is trying to replicate now, that as I said milion times does not exist anymore. Is there any law that will force me or anyone to disclose our findings?

Hmm.   Interesting.  Why doesn't he show this "small but working" OU device, or discuss the mechanism of gain that it uses?

He claims he had a "visit", but he is still active on the forums as RomeroUK, and still talking about his devices.  If he had a "real visit", he would not be on a forum without painstakingly hiding his identity.

One day, some brave person is going to show the real-effin-deal and all of these charletans will cease to garner any attention.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.21, 17:17:31
From:   wattsup
Quote@Romero does not know why his wheel is not working. Just because you build a bigger model, it does not mean it will work. Most guys will start small, see that the device does not work, then their next move is always "well if I make it bigger, or use bigger coils, or put more coils per plate, etc., THEN IT HAS TO WORK. But months later, the same thing happens. It becomes an obsession that we all have to be careful about to not get caught into such a whirlpool or never ending compensation.

I can tell you this. Why does his bigger unit all of a sudden have 14 coils on it when his previous device had 9?


To answer your question:   Romero is replicating one of Bill Muller's device,  which is bigger and with more magnets.         http://mullerpower.com/index2.php


I know what happend and most likely if I can take the time off I will go over to see his demonstration.  I won't say publicly what was said in private.   Hopefully by now you should all realize the value of the output waveform he posted because you won't get another one.    By the way he told us it was "fake" and to stop replicating.  So why are we geting all excited?    It's "fake", replicate it or don't, it's up to you. He doesn't owe us anything!  

EM
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.21, 17:34:14
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.21, 17:17:31
From:   wattsup

To answer your question:   Romero replicated and is replicating the Muller device,  which was bigger and with more magnets.         http://mullerpower.com/index2.php


I know what happend and most likely if I can take the time off I will go over to see his demonstration.  I won't say publicly what was said in private.   Hopefully by now you should all realize the value of the output waveform he posted because you won't get another one.    By the way he told us it was "fake" and to stop replicating.  So why are we geting all excited?    It's "fake", replicate it or don't, it's up to you. He doesn't owe us anything!  

EM

@EM
Well said. I hope you'll get to go see his demo. in the UK and make a video of it (Just make sure all the wires are shown so wattsup can really trace them this time! Oh, I forgot, he won't get a chance since the coils will be encapsulated by plastic material nor will he be invited. duh! )
Romero  conducted himself with dignity, knowledge, skill and class. The same can't be said about people who shout 'Fake! Fake!!'.

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.22, 04:12:21
Since @Romero did not answer my questions, when confronted with the reality, he then changed the subject with his big wheel, that already says more then enough.

So, I had some time to see the third video.

So, about video three.

Take a backpack with a battery and a long stick in the backpack that comes above and in front of you. Connect the battery with a long wire going up the stick to the the tip and have it come down to his wheel connecting to both Wire Xs. Now hold the device in the air with your left hand and hold the camera in the other and do the video. Just make sure you do not go over the far end of the device at all times.

For that execution, I give him 100%.
No human can get 100% unless that's all they have to do is concentrate on that device not showing above the far end and walking around.

But no one is 100% perfect. Again 3-4 frames to chose from.

But even beyond the image grabbing proof, the simple fact that anyone with such a device before stopping the video would have put it on the ground and panned away to show nothing around. That would have been the nail on the coffin for any skeptics. No inventor would resist doing this if the device was real. He did not. Instead, the whole video was 99.9999% concentrated on you not seeing above the far end of the wheel.

So, now look at that video again.

I rest my case. Builder Beware.

This device and his three videos fall into my definition of Incitement to Replicate Under False Pretenses.

And as the story goes.....
All the theories and all the builders,
could not put Romeros' wheel back together again.

wattsup

Sorry but no one with coils or without will impress me to think in any way. We have seen coils galore.
The secret to running the device on the grass for hours and hours. Well, it's called a trenching tool.
One seller describes it as being an "Excellent trenching tool for electrical wires, edging materials, and water tube". lol

Added;

For those that would ask, the image was at 52 seconds for about 1 second. lol

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.22, 05:37:11
@all

The most telling of this video three is that I found what I was looking for exactly and only at the frame I was looking for. I knew he was using a wire from the outside but he stuck his camera always very close to the device avoiding above the far end area at all cost. I knew the Wire Xs where on that side. And, the only time he slipped, bingo, there is the wire. What are the chances of those two rare events being present in the same frame?

When astronomers look at a far away star and they see this slight flicker moving with the star as the background, they know it is a planet orbiting the star. Because seeing a flicker in that same area is so remote to happen by chance that they are certain it is a planet. This is the same for this video. Big star with a small flicker says its fake.

Strike three, game over.

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.22, 06:14:40
wattsup,

I will agree with you on this point:     he could have done a better job with the third video, which was meant to dispell doubts.  


1) I remember being disappointed that he did not set it down and than back away from it and show us the whole thing,  so I agree with you on that point.    

2) but, you don't need external wires to do his third video demo, just good bearings and a spinning rotor, that's all,  which leads me to my next point:

3) what disappointed me the most was that he was not running the dynamo in closed loop  WITH A LIGHT BULB LOAD, and than setting it down and than backing away from it.  That is the biggest slip on his part and I remember thinking why?  This third video does not dispel any doubts at all, in fact it's a waste of time.


so ... maybe it's fake?     ???  :o



I'm just messing with you bud.  ;D


EM
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.06.23, 00:12:40
Quote from: wattsup on 2011.06.22, 04:12:21
Since @Romero did not answer my questions, when confronted with the reality, he then changed the subject with his big wheel, that already says more then enough.

So, I had some time to see the third video.

So, about video three.

Take a backpack with a battery and a long stick in the backpack that comes above and in front of you. Connect the battery with a long wire going up the stick to the the tip and have it come down to his wheel connecting to both Wire Xs. Now hold the device in the air with your left hand and hold the camera in the other and do the video. Just make sure you do not go over the far end of the device at all times.

For that execution, I give him 100%.
No human can get 100% unless that's all they have to do is concentrate on that device not showing above the far end and walking around.

But no one is 100% perfect. Again 3-4 frames to chose from.

But even beyond the image grabbing proof, the simple fact that anyone with such a device before stopping the video would have put it on the ground and panned away to show nothing around. That would have been the nail on the coffin for any skeptics. No inventor would resist doing this if the device was real. He did not. Instead, the whole video was 99.9999% concentrated on you not seeing above the far end of the wheel.

So, now look at that video again.

I rest my case. Builder Beware.

This device and his three videos fall into my definition of Incitement to Replicate Under False Pretenses.

And as the story goes.....
All the theories and all the builders,
could not put Romeros' wheel back together again.

wattsup

Sorry but no one with coils or without will impress me to think in any way. We have seen coils galore.
The secret to running the device on the grass for hours and hours. Well, it's called a trenching tool.
One seller describes it as being an "Excellent trenching tool for electrical wires, edging materials, and water tube". lol

Added;

For those that would ask, the image was at 52 seconds for about 1 second. lol



Indeed wattsup, that shot is at about 52-53 seconds.

Now, if you go back to about 42 seconds, you will see that those same wires appear to be laying on the floor (see top left of screen). He moves the wheel around, and this pair of wires remains motionless.

Just a friendly FYI.

.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: yfree on 2011.06.23, 21:14:58
Yes, you are right .99, this is a wire on the floor.
Unfortunately, this video does not prove anything. It does not show all the parts of the dynamo. Namely, the top of one of the threaded rods is not shown in this video.
The camera points downwards, sideways but not high enough to show the rod in its entirety.
Just a basic fact.

Best regards,

yfree
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: tysb3 on 2011.06.24, 02:44:13
I feel RomeroUK's path devil cross. He sold his reputation. Stefan ask him make false setup ou devise's videos because  overunity.com was completely dead quiet.

from RomeroUK's posts:

"I have made a big mistake without any intention and that turned back to me, but this is life, we all do mistakes, now is done and must move on.'

" That time I was making arangements for Stefan to come here from  Germany and see it working or I go there. I had this discussions privately but somwhere was a leak and russhed things up."

"I said that two forum members  knows the complete story about what happend and only one member here saw it working. He also have a detailed video and if he wants I have no problem if he will post it."

"I am not looking to make lots of money just to cover my costs and time.I cannot build or describe details about my previous setup as that does not belong to me and never did."
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.24, 16:22:14
@tysb3,
Without the clicking the server space is now costing Stefan. The web page slow down due to ads is ridiculous.
I don't doubt what you say here...
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: MasterBlaster on 2011.06.24, 18:48:54
Something does not ring true about Romero's accounts. It is unfortunate that so many people have been strung along.
All these people are going to leave with a bad taste in their mouth and will be a loss to the community.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.24, 20:31:29
Hope that doesn't happen MB

It will certainly be a blow for many, i could have been building my Valve Pulser stage instead and the money would have got me there by now.

Offcourse there's no way it will turn out a fake otherwise Sterling would be waving court papers at him.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.24, 20:59:52
Depends on what they signed up for.
Sterling has eaten crow many times before this. He thinks he is our spoke person.
He had contacted me in 2008 and I turned him down. I saw it as the tail wags the dog situation. I for one do not like those who try to cuddle up bringing only a smile. I have been telling everybody for a long time that as soon as you touch dollars the government has a stake.

Which brings up another issue then:
The Muller family then are con artists? I have the viedo some where of Bill's 1996 backyard party where the device runs with many witnesses.

At the correct speed reverbratory, sympathetic, harmonic physics  would enter the picture.
That is why I posted previously about the TPU gyrations.
Which brings another point:
SM puts the clamp meter in the middle without clamping on a wire and shows a reading. The device also thumps with no moving parts and everybody wants to grab it? What are they nuts? SM held the smaller units gingerly and I could be wrong but I dont remember seeing him grab the bigger units. He aint nuts... He is one of the few who saw the scope shots. I have to go back and look at that again. Also he stated 5khz and that is not unreasonable for magnetic RPMs.

I usually leave my last three builds set up. I blew an amp during the rotational field test. Just got it rebuilt but there is one more issue to solve then back on it.
This Muller device is a rotational device so that is what I am taking a clue from.

Hope I am not cluttering this thread. If so Sorry.

Quote from: Peterae on 2011.06.24, 20:31:29
Hope that doesn't happen MB

It will certainly be a blow for many, i could have been building my Valve Pulser stage instead and the money would have got me there by now.

Offcourse there's no way it will turn out a fake otherwise Sterling would be waving court papers at him.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.24, 23:13:47
From the man himself...
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: the_big_m_in_ok on 2011.06.25, 20:37:26
Quote from: Grumpy on 2011.06.20, 22:31:05
  Aaahhh....  The voice of reason and sanity! 
I didn't know there was a 'move' function that can be added to text like the 'bold' and 'underline' functions.  :o

And, I do agree, testing a part of a concept or part of a circuit is a sensible way to go.  Simple and straightforward to me.

--Lee
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.26, 19:34:46
@Peterae

Besides the three tests I mentioned for you to try out when you can to see the waveforms, plus seeing if you can run your wheel off of one or two 9vdc batteries (the two in series or paralel), I would like to add another, but this one may sound really crazy so it is up to you if you will want to try it or not. I will understand.

The Wet Hand Test

To run your wheel in regular mode you connect your battery to the device as usual and make it run. But in this instance, keep the negative connected from the battery to the device as usual, for now.

The positive will be another story. On the wheel where you connect the positive, run a wire from that point to one of the long plate adjusting bolts that also support the wheel. Then take the positive from the battery and place it on your skin near your elbow. Wet the skin. Then wet your hand slightly. Now see if your wheel will start to turn when you grab hold of the adjusting bolt. If it turns, see if you can check the rpm. Then put the positive as usual and check the rpm again.

Listen I know we are all pulling on your strings to get some answers on different angles of this wheel, since you are the only one around that has such a decent wheel. I don't have a wheel of course, but if anyone with the tools wants to build one for me, I can draft out my own requirements and just name the price. It's easier for me to make the money for the wheel then to build it.

wattsup

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.28, 12:18:05
Wanted to post this last night but the site was down.

@chrisC

Please do not post to this thread. You are not welcome.

@Peterae

Forget the wet hand test.

@poynt99

You are right about the wire on the floor. But here is what I found.

Video 1
Wheel was connected (Wire X Black and Red) from 12vdc battery directly to the output rail. Battery also fed directly the drive coil circuits as we know it.

Video 2
Wheel was again connected (Wire X Black and Red)  from 12vdc battery to the output rail via the hole in the table, but this time the drive coils were driven exclusively by the dc-dc converter shown by him switching voltages and showing rpm change. He then showed the self-runner while lighting a bulb. Wow. Not hard to do with a 12vdc battery.

Video 3 - The suspended wheel of suspense

For this video, Romero left the negative of the dc output rail (Wire X Black) go to the D22 circuit and the positive of the dc output rail (Wire X Red) to the positive of the D22 circuit. D22 also fed D11. But in this case, Romero also REMOVED THE RESISTOR on each of the drive coil circuits. WHY???????? Because he also hid one or two 9vdc batteries in his dc-dc converter box. Since he was using such small power source just to show the wheel turning, he needed to remove the resistors otherwise they would choke the system. Once the wheel was turning, the coils would produce just enough to keep it turning with minimal battery power loss, more then enough to do his 1 minute and 42 second video. Since he showed the dc-dc converter working in Video 2 by switching the converter and showing rpm changes, he knew this would take away any suspicions. The capacitor was required to act as a stabilizer.

You know when you have a circuit running for many days, the solders start to get oxidized and bland. Then when you solder something new, or when you unsolder something, the new solders just jump out at you when compared to other solder points. Like shining stars they compel your attention, only if you look long and hard enough.

The fact is this. His Video #3 is supposed to be the extension of his Video #2 where he convinces you he is driving his system as a self-running. But we know he ran it off a battery. So in Video 3, the only difference we should see is him holding the wheel in the air and showing around it that it is not connected. So if that is the only difference, then why did he remove the resistors. I guess he was not expecting any serious voltages in the system. That's why I asked @Peterae to try running his wheel with one or two small batteries. If this does not work, then remove the resistors and try again.

Anyways, that's it for me. Although I was only trying to help @Peterae find more answers, I am now convinced Romero is taking everyone here for a damn nice ride. Of course the scenery is always nice on the road to new discoveries but, when you don't know why you are on the bus, it is difficult to take the right directions and you may have to do much more mileage before you realize you are going the wrong way. So forget that he flagrantly used outside means to do his videos, the guy is a star. Wake me up when you are ready to work an a real working wheel.

Oh and turning a wheel that is producing less then 1 watt will not teach you anything about why there is now rpm loss, no drag, no perceivable resistance.

Also, on the flat part of the wave form, realize where it was taken and you will realize why it is the way it is. Maybe lower your applied voltage to your wheel, play again with the sensor positions and you will see it. The end of the long band corresponds with when both sensors are activated. If there was a hump in the long band, it would show the hall sensors are activated in sequence. By scoping both hall sensors when adjusting them to peak at the same time but at the right places. Put the scope on each generator coil one by one and you will have different readings because their relative position to the timing of the sensors will never be the same from one to the other. The scope shows voltage/time/movement but movement is regulated by the sensors. So which generator coil did Romero use to scope the waveform?

But what will you finally set the sensors at? Remember, low rpm means high torque because you are already at the position where the drag would hold you.

Anyways, enough said. I don't have a wheel so WTF do I know, right.

@GK

I will be off on a long deserved vacation. Punta Cana by the beach. Be back in a week.
I was hoping to have that Body Electric book on hand during my vacation but with the Canada Post strike, I have not received it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

wattsup

PS: I thought about it and I will not post any photos of the no resistors because I would have to show all videos with comparisons of each of D11 and D22 changes. Then someone will accuse me of trafficking an image. If someone else wants to take up the job, be my guest. @none, where are you???????????? Oh and while you are at it, grab an image of the burr marks on the converter from prying it open with a screwdriver.

PS: Pretty crazy but in Video 3, you can hear Romeros' wife was speaking in what I believe to be Armenian. Something about preparing some watermelon. Cute.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: wattsup on 2011.06.28, 12:48:41
Quote from: DeepCut on 2011.06.28, 12:29:04
@wattsup

If you mean The Body Electric by Becker i have a PDF copy if that helps, i can upload it somewhere for you.
Gary.

@DeepCut

You are very kind but I was hoping to have the book on hand and not have a printout or reading on a screen. I"ll bring some Tesla patents with me and that will do. lol

wattsup
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.28, 19:32:18
Another eye opener is
'Hidden Nature' The startling insights of Viktor Shauberger.
by Alick BArtholomelow.
He fully shows and explains symbiotic vortexes above and below.

Another is since we are Haarping our ionosphere is this symbiotic relationship stress showing up as exacerbated sunspot activity?
Makes one think.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.28, 20:14:01
There has never been any record of the last 'OOPS'.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: MasterBlaster on 2011.06.28, 22:03:09
Hello guys,
I am a professional engineer and as such, can not bring myself to build something without knowing what I am doing.
Too many people are just trying to build a Muller motor now known as RomeroUK.
I feel we should credit where credit is due.

There are some topics that share the similar traits: Kunel generator, Muller generator, the concept of shorting coils producing
more output etc etc.

I started to search for "sudden change in inductance" and I came across a few intetesting articles
which I like to share with you.

1- combine.pdf  - You are seasoned enough to know this but then I saw a video by Dan combine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrDMT6lSeEo&feature=player_embedded


2- A fantastic book on magnetism ( hard core )

http://ia700502.us.archive.org/1/items/mathematicalphys00peir/mathematicalphys00peir.pdf  see section XIX starting from page 323

3- Resonance phenomena in nonlinear parametrically driven systems
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0379677987909751


4- Parametric Resonance
http://www.nld.ds.mpg.de/applets/pendulum/parres.htm

5-http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Autoresonance_in_nonlinear_systems

6- Methods of changing inductance
http://www.tpub.com/neets/book8/32m.htm

I believe all the information for building an OU device is out there but people like to spend their time nit picking released videos frame by frame.
Let us face it, if we know the theory then we can find building it comes easy. Of course experimentation is necessary. Shame we are not working
as a team.

Regards

MB


Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: EMdevices on 2011.06.28, 23:44:21
wattsup,  enjoy your vacation !
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: muDped on 2011.06.28, 23:57:22
Quote from: MasterBlaster on 2011.06.28, 22:03:09
...

I believe all the information for building an OU device is out there but people like to
spend their time nit picking released videos frame by frame.

Let us face it, if we know the theory then we can find building it comes easy. Of
course experimentation is necessary. Shame we are not working as a team.

Regards

MB


Aye, much is out "there."  What is available on the web is a mix of
certain titillating truths and some percentage of dis-information.

We are working as a team, don't you think?  A team of personnel
with very diverse skills and abilities.

Thankfully, certain team members take on the painstaking chore of
searching video presentations frame by frame with intense scrutiny.

What better way to ascertain whether what is presented is all that
it seems to be?

Those who are attempting "replications" will provide additional detail
as they proceed with their efforts.

Welcome to the team MB.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.06.29, 08:23:25
Have a good holiday wattsup, now i wonder if he will sneak virtual dub on his laptop  ;D
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: MasterBlaster on 2011.06.29, 11:28:33
Quote from: DeepCut on 2011.06.29, 09:10:17
Hi MB.

I hope you're not ChrisC ;+}

Thanks for the links but maybe continue this discussin elsewhere as this is wattsups bench and we really should stop cluttering it.



LOL. No I am not ChrisC. He knows everything where as me ....
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: chrisC on 2011.06.29, 14:48:49
Quote from: MasterBlaster on 2011.06.29, 11:28:33
LOL. No I am not ChrisC. He knows everything where as me ....

@MB
Not to worry, only fools think they have answers for everything. You can tell if they're fools just by the long, convoluted and unsubstantiated nonsense they often write. A lot of nothing is still nothing!

cheers
chrisC
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2011.06.29, 16:37:02
Instead of cursing the darkness....

I too would use a hand grenade as a match if it led the way out.

You are in a twisty maze of passages, all alike.
We don't have 'XYZZY' as an option here before the cave closes.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: tysb3 on 2011.06.29, 20:52:36
This could be one more connection to RUK scam:
Stefan is loosing his reputation in my eyes. The old scammer again on the top!
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=11068

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMbHswNoGWM&playnext=1&list=PL7E73C5CC0455846A
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: exnihiloest on 2011.06.30, 08:41:35
Quote from: tysb3 on 2011.06.29, 20:52:36
This could be one more connection to RUK scam:
Stefan is loosing his reputation in my eyes. The old scammer again on the top!
...

It's not astonishing. The only reputation Stefan can have, is:
- to ban skeptics who write on his forum that devices like that from Rosemary Ainslie don't work or are scams
- to not ban neo-nazi contributors like Dr No with his vituperations against Polish and Jews
- to only welcome people having demagogic speeches, condemning conventional science and praising conceited gurus of free energy, with pretty designs outside of reality, fuzzy videos, extravagant claims, and flashy but irrational and deceptive pseudo-ideas.
His site is became just a mean to make money. He accepts anything that can create buzz; stupidities are welcome if they are attracting. The skilled people are deceived, they are fewer and fewer, they leave or are banned. He discredits the field of free energy by moving it outside of any science.

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: ArtistGuy on 2011.07.01, 19:09:59
Greetings. Have been following this thread and others with much interest as a guest. Happy to be a member now. I write graphics software, and have done image enhancing for years, so followed up on Wattsup's findings and thought it would be illustrative. (attached)

This image is a composite of 2 frames, and before and after. The plastic looking filter is a combination of some high pass, and gaussian work, subtractions, generating a lighting aspect among contours. I also adjusted the gamma to better illuminate the wires.

I am thinking that a Sketch-up 3D model of this would be illustrative, then all wires can be traced, modeled and their purposes be known, and such would also allow for a one-to-one wiring matched replication. I'll look into that as time allows.
 
My own build, which will add Wire X+X to the mix, is currently at the mercy of cutting the rest of my cores. I have 3 of the 18 done, and getting them sized exactly has been challenging.

AG
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2011.07.01, 19:36:01
Welcome AG


We can set you up your own Moderated work bench thread to document your build if you want to.

Looking forward to your work here.

Peter
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: poynt99 on 2011.07.01, 19:45:00
Thanks AG, nice enhancements.

If you would like your own bench, send me a PM.

Cheers,
.99
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: ArtistGuy on 2011.07.01, 21:14:33
@Peter, thanks

@.99, thanks, will let you know. Want to get these cores done first, otherwise it will be a dull bench. :) But would be happy to have one then.
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: the_big_m_in_ok on 2011.07.03, 22:49:59
Quote from: exnihiloest on 2011.06.30, 08:41:35
It's not astonishing. The only reputation Stefan can have, is:
- to ban skeptics who write on his forum that devices like that from Rosemary Ainslie don't work or are scams
- to not ban neo-nazi contributors like Dr No with his vituperations against Polish and Jews
- to only welcome people having demagogic speeches, condemning conventional science and praising conceited gurus of free energy, with pretty designs outside of reality, fuzzy videos, extravagant claims, and flashy but irrational and deceptive pseudo-ideas. ...
If Dr. No(wak) or Wilbyinebriated (even by any other name at all) arrive on my bench, I'd report them to Peterae, or #2 around here, .99(Pointy).  I get really tired of their schmuck stupidity.  They're trolls.

--Lee

Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Rosphere on 2013.03.12, 10:44:59
[[/quote]
Quote from: EMdevices on 2011.06.21, 17:17:31
From:   wattsup

To answer your question:   Romero is replicating one of Bill Muller's device,  which is bigger and with more magnets.         http://mullerpower.com/index2.php


I know what happend and most likely if I can take the time off I will go over to see his demonstration.  I won't say publicly what was said in private.   Hopefully by now you should all realize the value of the output waveform he posted because you won't get another one.    By the way he told us it was "fake" and to stop replicating.  So why are we geting all excited?    It's "fake", replicate it or don't, it's up to you. He doesn't owe us anything! 

EM

I saw a video, year ago, with Bill Muller doing a small demonstration, in a kitrchen I believe, involving a long sheet of steel and a car battery.  While searching, unsuccessfully, for this video I ran accross the "mullerpower.com" link several times.  But when I click on the link, I get a 403 error; no permission.

2. Does anyone else get this 403 error lfollowing the mullerpower.com link in the quote?

1. Does anyone have a link to the kitchen demonstration involving a long sheet of steel and a car battery?
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: giantkiller on 2013.03.12, 22:55:43
I see the site
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Rosphere on 2013.03.13, 00:02:44
You can see it?  I wonder why I get this message:
Quote403 Error - No Permission
ATTEMPT NO ENTRY HERE
Your IP Address has been blocked by SysAdmin
Full System Logs are maintained and examined daily
WTF did I do, ...or not do?  :(
Wow, this really sucks.

I wanted to see that video again to check my facts about it.  I want to see the approximate size of the steel sheet and verify if it is one 12V DC car battery, or more that Bill applied to it.  I recall that one could touch the steel and feel no heat, yet there was a strong heat felt an inch or two above the surface.  It reminded me of the surface vs. the corona of the sun, ...which is probably why it is a 'good' thing that I cannot find any connection between these two anomalies.

Still, anyone find that video?
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2013.03.13, 08:03:08
Quotehttp://mullerpower.com/index2.php
strange the site works for me also  O0
It looks like you IP or IP range has been banned, try refreshing your IP address by turning your router off. maybe they have banned a whole range of ip addresses because of spam or something, you could try going through http://anonymouse.org/

http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://mullerpower.com/index2.php
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Rosphere on 2013.03.13, 10:26:08
I am always unplugging my router; time for a new one I suppose.

I used a different browser, was not blocked, and found the, "ametel.ram," video.
This is what I was after.
Thank you!  :)

MODERATOR NOTE: I was unable to attach a RAM file here, (712 KB.)
Title: Re: Romero and Wire X Dilemma
Post by: Peterae on 2013.03.13, 13:08:52
I've enabled ram file uploads now  O0