I think it would be valuable to explore the recent work and video posts of Melnichenko. He has about 100 videos ( 6 months ago is latest and going back 2 years) all with the same theme of an iron core surrounded with two or three copper windings, the outer loosely fitted. The scope waveforms are interesting. He seems to be driving one of the windings with a transistor operating in the audio range, and the other may contain a half wave rectified AC source. Anyone else find this interesting?
The loose fitting of the inner and outer windings allows for some motional movement of the inner winding with iron core with respect to the outer winding(s). At first glance this smacks of something like a yfree or McFrey NMR or NAR device with the 1/2 wave rectification of AC mains providing a variable B field for the core while the high audio frequency pulses the core at NMR or NAR rate.
Am I wrongly interpreting this or is Melnichenko on to something more basic, as the frequencies don't seem right for NAR?
Is this just a loosely coupled switchmode driven core with captured flyback? In other videos he stresses the loose coupling or large magnetic gap.
Any additional info on why this guy has around 100 videos all trying to communicate some basic idea would be helpful.
The translator feature works for the videos, but we need to translate his website.
To translate: closed captions>on then setup>autotranslate>english
Find the videos of Andrey Melnichenko here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtqI2EhN32Mvq7Wp5G9Vpg/videos
and his website here:
https://vk.com/id285085326
Latest video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHhc0fAgghE (also shows scope waveforms)
In this particular video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B9A-gckiw0
He has both scope probes connected and traces seem to be overlaid. One of the pulses is very sharp, the other has a large area under the decay portion.
Comments welcome and any info helpful but stay on topic please.
Regards
Ion,
I might add that for those that are unaware, Melnichenko's videos are new enough to have closed captioning plus auto translation to any language. The English translation is not the best and sometimes difficult to follow but it is better than nothing!
I have tried to "rip" the Russian text off the video and then Google translate it but can't seem to get it done.
Pm
Quote from: partzman on 2018.12.17, 21:33:51
Ion,
I might add that for those that are unaware, Melnichenko's videos are new enough to have closed captioning plus auto translation to any language. The English translation is not the best and sometimes difficult to follow but it is better than nothing!
I have tried to "rip" the Russian text off the video and then Google translate it but can't seem to get it done.
Pm
PM
Thanks for the contribution of the attached file you translated. On closer inspection, this seems to be just a flyback capture scheme, unless the loose coupler has some merit. He makes some large claims for the device, but it is not easy to decipher, even with the translation. Anyone else have a guess?
Looks like he published his basic circuit in a Russian magazine some time back. It seems to be a basic switchmode circuit where he absorbs the primary flyback with a lamp and may be lighting the lamp on the secondary with either the coupled flyback pulse or the forward pulse. No dots on the circuit so can't tell.
Maybe nothing new here except for the extremely loose coupling and large core gap (open ended)
He is putting in a very narrow pulse from the rectified 240V mains. Part of his method is the offsetting of the inner core, which he believes helps in some way.
At least his ampere measurement is well filtered, but I have not been able to find any rough input power measurements.
Scroll way down his page to find the articles.
I'm going to try a sim of this circuit with a loosely coupled transformer.
Here is the first (rough) cut at a sim, no power measurements.
Waveforms somewhat similar.
.asc file attached.
Ion,
This is your sim of Melnichenko's circuit with the addition of input and output power calcs. The efficiency is quite high at 52.719/53.063 = .994.
Regards,
Pm
Here are some of Melnichenco's posts on his website that are translated into English.
After reading some of these and pondering a bit on what he is saying, I would speculate that he is moving the bloch wall in the iron core using two tightly coupled windings that are offset from one another in regards to their electromagnetic center lines. One winding would be a primary that is first conducting and then turned off and then the other winding or secondary would conduct via the collapsing field from the primary. The centerline or bloch walls for these two windings are offset from each other and therefore would theoretically produce a moving wall. An additional secondary placed outside this arrangement would/could be induced with the moving wall plus normal transformer induction. If this is the case, then the sim Ion posted above would have one winding with the polarity reversed.
Regards,
Pm
Edit: The winding polarities shown in the original schematic are correct.
Dear pm
Thanks for translating those documents. Your hypothesis of the moving bloch wall is interesting.
Regarding your comment about polarities, were you talking about his original drawing (which has no polarities indicated) or my redraw for the sim in which for the secondary, I reasoned the polarities from best capture of the collapsing field, without any forward pulse conversion loss in the load?
Attached is a .pdf from a magazine article that probably should also be translated.
Hopefully Smudge will comment on this stuff.
Regards
Ion,
Attached is a pdf translation of the magazine article. Not in the best format but at least readable!
Regards,
Pm
There are a few (6) new videos posted yesterday Dec 19, 2018 on his web page but not sure if he is re-posting some earlier stuff as I have not watched them all.
https://vk.com/id285085326
Can be watched on youtube with translator. Helps to play at half speed.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtqI2EhN32Mvq7Wp5G9Vpg/videos
Seems to be using ferrite from TV flyback transformer for some tests.
Also implies he has received a patent?? (or maybe rejection)
At one point supply is 1.4 amps shown on meter, so if 220 Vin DC, that's 280 Watts in. He must be running far less than 220 Vin or his system is very lossy.
"The voltage of 220 volts is the most widespread in Russia".
http://russia-travel-guide.com/tips/electrical-outlets-russia.php ©Russia-Travel-Guide.com
I have looked at his web site using Googles translator. I have compiled his early postings where he describes the functioning of his device. I have left out all his other stuff. Here is the compilation.
Smudge
Quote from: Smudge on 2018.12.21, 12:02:10
I have looked at his web site using Googles translator. I have compiled his early postings where he describes the functioning of his device. I have left out all his other stuff. Here is the compilation.
Smudge
Smudge
Thanks for the compilation. It seems after 6 months of nothing new, Melnichenko posted a flurry of videos.
He seems to be using a bridge rectifier off a Variac then feeding some large storage capacitors for Vin, so I was wrong to state 220 VDC, it would be more likely closer to the peak 1.414 x 220 or around 311 VDC assuming he turns the Variac all the way up. If it was all the way up, and measured current was 1.4 A, 435W would be the input power.
Lacking good power in / power out measurements and relying on the blinding brightness of the lamps, it is difficult to tell what is really going on here. Is Melnichenko blowing smoke?
Opinions?
Quote from: ion on 2018.12.21, 14:57:23
Smudge
Thanks for the compilation. It seems after 6 months of nothing new, Melnichenko posted a flurry of videos.
He seems to be using a bridge rectifier off a Variac then feeding some large storage capacitors for Vin, so I was wrong to state 220 VDC, it would be more likely closer to the peak 1.414 x 220 or around 311 VDC assuming he turns the Variac all the way up. If it was all the way up, and measured current was 1.4 A, 435W would be the input power.
Lacking good power in / power out measurements and relying on the blinding brightness of the lamps, it is difficult to tell what is really going on here. Is Melnichenko blowing smoke?
Opinions?
Ion,
Actually, according to the translation Smudge provided, he did use a 100MHz scope in analyzing the waveforms (see 21st October 2016). He alludes to the Poynting flow (MVP) as the source of the extra energy throughout his writings so.....?
In the 15th October 2016 statement he says-
"The effect depends on a number of coil sizes and the length of the core and the magnetizing
field strength. But there is always an increase when there is a picture of the magnetic field as
in the figure. It is important that the current be removed from the core only during the current
off phase of the first coil and during demagnetization -this reverse motion is called in the
technique. In this case, there is no demagnetization effect and all the accumulated energy in
the core just shoots extra electricity in a removable winding on the core ... Here's such a very
obscenely technology. There are many technical varieties and options and you can even
immediately amplify the alternating current directly with a special tricky scheme inclusions."
This at least gives us the general timing of the device which is a good start. The figure he refers to is attached below.
Regards,
Pm
Quote from: partzman on 2018.12.21, 15:41:06
"The effect depends on a number of coil sizes and the length of the core and the magnetizing
field strength. But there is always an increase when there is a picture of the magnetic field as
in the figure. It is important that the current be removed from the core only during the current
off phase of the first coil and during demagnetization -this reverse motion is called in the
technique. In this case, there is no demagnetization effect and all the accumulated energy in
the core just shoots extra electricity in a removable winding on the core ... Here's such a very
obscenely technology. There are many technical varieties and options and you can even
immediately amplify the alternating current directly with a special tricky scheme inclusions."
Sounds too good to be true for me ;)
Andrei Melnichenko seems to attracting attention of many researchers. I would like to say a few words about him.
Melnichenko is a legendary person; he can be compared in many ways to Hector from EVGRAY.
He was one of the first people who talk about FE in late 1990 on Russian state TV and demonstrate RV-like setup with one phase motor.
The setup was running a fan from little 9v battery for several hours. I think he was the first from whom I heard about FE.
According to rumors he is former military engineer and he was threatened by KGB for attracting public attention for military technology.
He got different patents how to achieve OU, but as usual never give enough info to reproduce and never showed anything really OU publicly.
Even it was almost 20 years ago nobody replicated his devices and his claims continue to disturb minds of FE researchers including me.
There is an "urban legend" that in 1995 Melnichenko was showing a device which was lighting 60W bulb from small 9v battery.
The device was using a coil with strange construction, it looks like a dumbbell and contained metallic shield.
In that days people on forums were thinking that this is same kind of shield or shorted turn and were comparing it to Tesla patent 433702.
It was also told that Melnichenko spend significant time to adjusting/selecting this shield or gap in it. There are two drawings (see att. 1.jpg and 2.jpg) associated with this story.
Many people spent considerable time and effort trying replicate Melnichenko's devices without success.
Thanks so much to all especially Vlasik his long time following Melnichenko.
I find a curious resemblance in some of the Vlasik supplied drawings and the Cook device.
This statements rings a bell:
Thanks to F6FLT on OUdotcom, here is a translated pdf of Melnichenko's patent application. There are no images!?
Regards,
Pm
Thanks for the document. I didn't know this was being discussed at OU.com
Thus far my experiments have been not even worthy of reporting. I have only been testing with a 50 volt power supply that limits at 500mA. This really needs to be tested with 300 to 400 volts input and very narrow pulses. Thus far I see no instance of OU as the energy balance between recovered primary and secondary seems to match up. e.g. as the secondary is removed, the primary soaks up the energy that priorly went to the secondary.
In the testing the spikes took out one channel of my TeK465 scope, but it is only a shaping capacitor on the input attenuator that shorted. That should be an easy fix.
One thing I noticed is best output on the secondary occurs when the cores are centered, not offset as Andrey teaches.
I'll do more and report in after the holidays.
Merry Christmas to all.
Quote from: partzman on 2018.12.24, 15:34:19
Thanks to F6FLT on OUdotcom, here is a translated pdf of Melnichenko's patent application. There are no images!?
Regards,
Pm
Hi Pm,
No there are no images, (or figures if you meant that).
By the way, here are Melnichenko's other applications, none of them have figures:
https://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?ST=singleline&locale=en_EP&submitted=true&DB=&query=MELNICHENKO+ANDREI+ANATOLIEVICH&Submit=Search (https://worldwide.espacenet.com/searchResults?ST=singleline&locale=en_EP&submitted=true&DB=&query=MELNICHENKO+ANDREI+ANATOLIEVICH&Submit=Search)
Merry Christmas to you all!
Gyula
Attached is a file containing recent video links from Melnichenko over the past 4 weeks from today. They are all capable of closed captioning and translation.
Regards,
Pm
I downloaded subtitles and had them translated by DeepL, but it's still incomprehensible.
Quote from: partzman on 2019.02.14, 16:21:10
Attached is a file containing recent video links from Melnichenko over the past 4 weeks from today. They are all capable of closed captioning and translation.
Regards,
Pm
Thanks for putting that list together. Been a while since I looked at his site. Now, does anyone have an idea of what this guy is getting at?
A short summary of his basic idea would be nice, if anyone could conjure that up. His circuits are very simple so not too much going on there.
Even with auto translate, I have a hard time following him. He does make nice drawings though.
Quote from: ion on 2019.02.15, 01:56:11
Thanks for putting that list together. Been a while since I looked at his site. Now, does anyone have an idea of what this guy is getting at?
A short summary of his basic idea would be nice, if anyone could conjure that up. His circuits are very simple so not too much going on there.
Even with auto translate, I have a hard time following him. He does make nice drawings though.
Apologies for resurrecting this thread, but I've been taking a look at this the past few days and my findings seemed relevant to this topic.
A magnetic core is a magnetic field concentrator. Magnetic fields that surround a core are concentrated in the core. Cores that have a better permeability (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permeability_(electromagnetism)) have a more concentrating effect on the magnetic field. Metglas has the highest permeability of all since the relative permeability of vacuum/air is 1 and Metglas is 1,000,000.
If you have a magnetic field established outside of the magnetic core at a distance, i.e. there is a significant gap between the core and the windings, then that core is essentially invisible to the coil that generated the magnetic field and doesn't result in any load on that coil.
What Melnichenko is doing is generating a magnetic field in an electromagnet (coil) that is loosely coupled to a magnetic core. He is then using another coil wrapped tightly around that core to generate a current.
There is also the implication that he is blocking the current from flowing when in the magnetization phase i.e. when the magnetic field is being established (red area in graph below) and allowing it to flow during the demagnetization phase i.e. when the magnetic field collapses and inductive kickback occurs (green area in graph below).
(https://i.ibb.co/Fqq23Zt/electric-magnetic-phases.jpg)
Here is a circuit diagram that best describes what he is demonstrating in one of his videos:
(https://i.ibb.co/zZ3HbqH/circuit-1.jpg)
(https://i.ibb.co/dm6ktzR/circuit-1-on.jpg)
(https://i.ibb.co/PcfpcBP/circuit-1-off.jpg)
This reminds me of the following Don Smith device:
(https://i.ibb.co/QP3ztYg/Fig131.jpg)
In the above there is a changing magnetic field due to the periodic firing of the spark gap. The transformer core concentrates the magnetic field / flux and has a winding around it that provides the output.
I'm looking at this circuit on my bench right now and my initial findings are that this effect is something worth pursuing further. My setup is a large coil placed orthogonal to and situated a few millimetres from a large Metglas AMCC-1000 core which has a 10 turn winding of 2000-strand Litz wire. I've found that I can generate a current of up to 2 amps in the Litz winding using the external coil which is pulsed at 10% duty cycle at 1KHz. The waveforms I'm seeing look similar to the scope shots shown in Melnichenko's videos. There is a sharp peak and then a slow decline for each pulse.
I'm using a 0.1 ohm current shunt resistor (Bourns PWR220T-35-R100F) hooked up to a 1:1 BNC probe to determine the current flowing in the Litz wire.
Here is as scope shot showing what I described above. The yellow trace is the L1 coil showing the inductive spike and the green trace is the current probe showing current flowing in the Litz wire.
(https://i.ibb.co/MSg07xX/SDS00009.png)
The current probe uses a 0.1 ohm current sensing resistor and the probe is set to 1:1 mode, so the green trace voltage should be divided by 0.1 to get the current according to I=V/R. Each division on the y-axis is 100mV, and the peak touches 2.5 (250mV) so I make that to be 2.5A (I=250/0.1).
Can you show us a picture of your device?
I wouldn't really call it a device at this stage. A collection of components arranged haphazardly would be a better description for what I have.
Nevertheless, behold:
(https://i.ibb.co/n08VxSP/Device.jpg)
The magnet wire spool (yellow circle) is L1 and the Litz wire winding (green circle) is L2.
I'm in the process of tidying things up and removing the unecessary bits so I'll post a follow up photo later.
@lfarrand
Thanks for the picture. I was mistaken, I had seen quickly the diagram of the Don Smith device and I thought that it was what you were doing, so I was surprised by the high current intensity because the metglass core is closed, there can only be a very weak flux coming from the outside.
But with Melnichenko, this is normal. I had modelled his setup with LTspice some time ago, without noticing anything abnormal, but well, it was a simulation so not surprising. Only experimentation can show something if his patent really works so I'll follow your results.
I built the circuit that I posted earlier. The load and my switching board are both powered by a 12V 7AH LiFePO 4 battery. The switching board is powered by a 15W AC/DC adapter, which is an inefficient DC-AC-DC conversion. I could probably go DC all the way from battery to board, but going through an AC inverter allows me to measure the power usage a little easier.
(https://i.ibb.co/DpRN4rP/IMG-2899.jpg) (https://ibb.co/DpRN4rP)
I'm switching the coil on the left of the ferrite rod using my MOSFET switching board.
(https://i.ibb.co/JzKHCMD/IMG-2903.jpg) (https://ibb.co/JzKHCMD)
Power usage of the switching board when idle is 4.7W. The fans consume 0.5W each.
(https://i.ibb.co/vHwJFqw/IMG-2938.jpg) (https://ibb.co/vHwJFqw)
Switching at 100kHz takes power usage up to 7W, so 2.3W for switching at 100kHz doesn't sound too bad.
(https://i.ibb.co/7zxGjQr/IMG-2941.jpg) (https://ibb.co/7zxGjQr)
I got this interesting waveform on the scope.
(https://i.ibb.co/s149LhY/SDS00015.png) (https://ibb.co/s149LhY)
The yellow trace is the left coil and the pink trace is the right coil. The left coil is connected to the power supply whereas the right coil isn't connected to a power source directly and is instead induced by the left coil. The negative spike on the yellow trace is clearly visible.
I'm not sure what to make of the waveforms yet. I'm going to reflect on them and post some thoughts later.
I also need to test DC power consumption with and without the right coil to see if Melnichenko was right in saying that the diode should prevent the right coil from consuming from the source. If he's correct then I'd expect power consumption to remain the same. If power consumption changes then either I've made a mistake somewhere he's wrong.
Another interesting effect I observed was when I placed a coil with windings perpendicular to the left exciter coil and then put a ferrite rod in the absolute centre protruding downwards about 2cm into the coil.
(https://i.ibb.co/jRy5SWj/IMG-2958.jpg) (https://ibb.co/jRy5SWj)
(https://i.ibb.co/FKzTcDn/IMG-2959.jpg) (https://ibb.co/FKzTcDn)
(https://i.ibb.co/hYBf3d3/IMG-2962.jpg) (https://ibb.co/hYBf3d3)
The following waveform appeared on the scope.
(https://i.ibb.co/CwJ9Qm2/SDS00027.png) (https://ibb.co/CwJ9Qm2)
The frequency matched the PWM frequency of the switching board, but it's now appearing as a pure sine wave.
If the ferrite rod was moved up, down, left or right away from the position shown (relative to the red coil) then the signal on the scope disappeared. Moving the red coil with the ferrite rod as one unit towards or away from the exciter caused the signal to increase or decrease in amplitude but the waveform shape remained the same.
Quote from: lfarrand on 2022.11.08, 21:41:42
I also need to test DC power consumption with and without the right coil to see if Melnichenko was right in saying that the diode should prevent the right coil from consuming from the source. If he's correct then I'd expect power consumption to remain the same. If power consumption changes then either I've made a mistake somewhere he's wrong.
So I tested this theory out. I added a switch to the secondary coil (right hand side) so that I could open/close circuit it at will. I also tested with and without the diode + capacitor.
What I found was that the secondary coil consumed no additional power from the battery. Without the diode + capacitor the secondary coil consumed additional power from the battery.
It seems that Melnichenko was correct when he said that no power would be consumed from the power source if you introduced a diode to block the positive current (establishing the magnetic field) and only allow the negative current to flow on the secondary coil.
Interesting...
My next steps are to test the following:
- Move the secondary coil to a separate ferrite core instead of sharing one with the primary
- Add more secondary coils
- Use 2000 strand Litz wire as a secondary coil
During my testing I've found that the primary capacitor will charge to 200V and the secondary coil will charge to 100V when running 12V through the primary coil at 100kHz.
If it is possible to add more secondaries without affecting the power consumption then that would be a big deal.
My coils are quite rudimentary. They are 50 turns each wound in the same direction, 230uH inductance, 0.13ohm resistance and some low pF capacitance.
The capacitors are Panasonic 18uF 1100V EZPV1B186MTB (https://industrial.panasonic.com/ww/products/pt/automotive-film-cap/models/EZPV1B186MTB).
I also tested different diodes for capturing the inductive kickback. Here's my relative comparison that some might find useful.
| Model | Left coil voltage | Right coil voltage | Total |
| C4D02120A | 214.5 | 100.3 | 314.8 |
| UF5408 | 216.3 | 94.8 | 311.1 |
| SF1600-TR | 219 | 91.9 | 310.9 |
| MUR8100EG | 213 | 97 | 310 |
| RHRP15120-F102 | 211 | 97.7 | 308.7 |
| BY203-TAP | 217.6 | 90.7 | 308.3 |
| IDH085120AKSA1 | 189.5 | 104.2 | 293.7 |
| VF25-12X | 203 | 82.5 | 285.5 |
| GB10SLT12-220 | 175.8 | 100.7 | 276.5 |
| GC10MPS12-220 | 172.5 | 91.9 | 264.4 |
As a result of the test above I am using Wolfspeed C4D02120A SiC Schottky diodes (https://assets.wolfspeed.com/uploads/2020/12/C4D02120A.pdf) in my circuit.
"all with the same theme of an iron core surrounded with two or three copper windings, the outer loosely fitted."
Measurement error or Cold electricity:
Hi All,
Glenn Steckling director of the George Adamski Foundation:
https://www.adamskifoundation.com/
said in one of Rene Erik Olsen's Youtube conversations:
https://www.youtube.com/@wantingtoknow244
that the aliens use free energy generators with no moving parts. Take a ferrite rod and wind the turns of the father coil clockwise. upon it wind a child coil turns clockwise or anti-clockwise and upon it wind the turns of the mother coil anti-clockwise.
The Father coil and the Mother coil are the primary coils and can be connected either in parallel or in series. Remember that the north-south poles are reversed in the mother coil. The child coil is the secondary coil which is connected to a 1 ohm resistor. The frequency is 175 khz or more due to it being a ferrite rod with only one layer of each coil.
When I connected the primary coils in series I could load the child coil with a 1 ohm resistor and still get a 2 volt peak to peak voltage across the 1 ohm resistor. It will be 2 amps peak to peak, through the resistor. But the 1 ohm resistor which was 1/4 watt was cold. I have done many free energy experiments and always ended up using a decade resistor box 1 ohm-100 kilo ohm.
It is the first time that I get such a large output voltage, at such a low resistance. All other attempts have produced less than 100 millivolts. I use a frequency generator that is built into the oscilloscope and when I tested it by loading it without a transformer, it put out 25 volts peak to peak and about 20 milliamps. It gives an output power of max 0.5 watts. In the experiment with series-connected primary coils, the input voltage was 15 volts peak to peak. For lower frequencies, you can use transformer sheet metal as an iron core.
Best wishes, Hermes
Hi Everyone,
Now I have measured my ET transformer. I used the Voltcraft 632 FG 30 MHz Oscilloscope to measure the voltage from the frequency generator built into the oscilloscope as well as across the 1 ohm resistors.
The frequency was measured with a TES 2208 Multimeter and the inductance of the transformer coils with a Voltcraft LCR-9063. The direct current resistance in the inductances is a maximum of 0.1 ohm.
Best wishes, Hermes
Hi Hermes,
I assume ET means Extra Terrestial? ;)
Would you mind showing a picture of the transformer setup that includes the 1 Ohm resistors?
Thanks
Gyula
Quote from: hermes on 2024.10.05, 12:17:37
Hi Everyone,
Now I have measured my ET transformer. I used the Voltcraft 632 FG 30 MHz Oscilloscope to measure the voltage from the frequency generator built into the oscilloscope as well as across the 1 ohm resistors.
The frequency was measured with a TES 2208 Multimeter and the inductance of the transformer coils with a Voltcraft LCR-9063. The direct current resistance in the inductances is a maximum of 0.1 ohm.
Best wishes, Hermes
Question and Answers with Kone:
Kone wrote:
Hi Hermes
Wow thats pretty good!
What is the resistance in ohms of the father, the mother, and child coil?
- 0.1 ohm in each coil
How many turns in each?
- don't know. I just used 1 of 2 flyback transformer cores from an old TV.
Actually I have many flyback transformers from a surplus store.
What is thickness of wire?
- it's 0.75 mm
Is it just one layer?
- Yes one layer each coil.
Is it a ferrite core? How long and what diameter?
- Yes a ferrite core from an old TV. The core was wind 3 cm long and 1.5 cm diameter. You will find a photo of the transformer core from an old TV at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2p58tWIxNc
- I used 1 of 4 parts of the core. It has no magnetic loop. I just wanted to test it similair to a ferrite rod with open ends.
Really good!
Maybe those ET fuckers really do have something going on haha
I watched that Adamski video part one and two pretty interesting I always thought he fake but I have read too much garbage on internet (like wikipedia)
I did not hear where he described this transformer design in parts one and two at least.
Where did you hear about it?
- I might remember wrong on the videos, but I do remember that Glenn Steckling said that the ET secret of free energy is to use two input coils - one clockwise wind and the other anti clockwise wind. It was up to me to figure up what he mean.
I liked the blown up photo of the alien hiding behind hill - spooky....
I would like to try this at 60hz with laminate steel core from a MWOT instead of ferrite- maybe U-shaped?
- just remember after winding the "father coil" clockwise on the laminate steel core. You have to wind the "child coil" clockwise over (upon) the "father coil" and the "mother coil" anti clockwise over (upon) the "child coil".
Also could be awesome motor coils with "counter direction" induced pickup winds sharing core with motor coils as described last post.
- I have no idea if it could work, maybe you can try. And I have no idea why the inductance differ between the coils. I just wind the coils a layer each. I have a suggestion. Because the voltage was so small (0.8 volt) from the "child coil". You can wind the "child coil" with more layers, maybe 4 to 7 layers more than the "father coil" and the "mother coil" Maybe it works the same as the transformer theory with different primary and secondary windings?
- Best Wishes, Hermes
- And I want to correct a mistakes I did on the et_transformer drawing. It should be 3 volts input. Not 5 volts. I have no idea why it loads down the voltage output of the frequency generator when lowering the frequency from <1MHz.
Kone
Quote from: hermes on 2024.10.04, 13:14:06
...the aliens use free energy generators with no moving parts...
Can you ask these aliens to come to our forum?
I've always preferred to have first-hand information rather than that of intermediaries on youtube who don't understand anything.
Hi F6FLT,
The Aliens will never go public. They will work in secret.
From https://www.mooker.com/showthread.php?tid=142
magluvin Wrote:
thanks for the info. is it that the mother coil needs to be wound counter clockwise, or could it be clockwise and connected oppositely?
mags
Hello magluvin. I have not tested winding the mother coil in the same direction as the father and child coils. Bad news is that, when connecting a capacitor in series with the child coil for resonance, the circuit is not above unity: 7.5 kHz Input power: 50 mA*6 volts = 0.3 watts. Output power: 400 mA*0.4 volts = 0.16 watts. I think it is phase shift in the transformer. It is inductive but the load is resistive.
But considering that the child coil is wound with the same number of turns as both the father coil and the mother coil and consumes more milliamps, maybe the et_transformer can be used as a motor coil in a permanent magnet motor? Like the Robert Adams electric motor?
http://gratisenergi.se/adams.htm
Best wishes, Hermes
P.S has anyone built a motor that consumes reactive power? I mean ampere turns?
P.S 2 all three coils must be wound on the same ferrite rod or on the same transformer leg. They must be wrapped over each other. The father coil is wound on the core, the child coil over the father coil and the mother coil over over the child coil.
Quote from: hermes on 2024.10.11, 04:42:28
...
The Aliens will never go public. They will work in secret.
...
so "secret" that everyone here knows about extraterrestrial free energy. These aliens really suck, unable to do anything discreetly.
I've heard that the Gorgons are also secretly working on FE, to power their hoverboards using the principle of their petrifying laser eyes. Does anyone have any secret info? ;D