How do you see OU effects, but not achieve the goal?
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.05, 15:05:19
How do you see OU effects, but not achieve the goal?
Grumps:
That is more than just a good question...
The purpose of "coping some ones work" is to be able to verify an anomaly. And replicate it, and explain how it's possible. To do something that conventional physics considered "impossible". Self running devices... Look outside the box, for the answers...
NickZ
PS. If we didn't learn from previous civilizations and others work like Tesla, we would be like the natives in the Amazon. Naively stupid but happy.
Prof:
No, for several reasons, input to output readings are normally not posible with this device.
Self running is the goal.
NickZ
Are any of these devices actually verified to be "self running"?
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.05, 18:15:15
Some might have noted that I am not going the usual way of copying someone's else work or reverse engineering a device. Of course I look at the different approaches, what do they have in common and the most important thing , what are the involved physical principles.
...
Not copying other people's works, which is never proven to work as claimed, is an excellent method. It is better to follow your own ideas.
On the other hand, the idea of a theoretical common point between them is an illusion. The fact that there is a common point between 100 machines that do not work is not in any way a lead to free energy. The similarities are due to the fact that people influence and copy each other, and also use the simplest means available to them to test setups, such as coils and capacitors, and enjoy the most spectacular effects such as resonances.
I think that we need to find new ideas, which have nothing in common with everything we have seen so far and which have failed.
I notice F6FLT's profile says Experimentalist, I haven't seen any of his positive constructional contributions on any thread and yet he is advising us how conduct our resources of time finances and thoughts with what appear to be off topic none related development distractions of his build repeated requests thus cluttering up the thread, like unrelated adverts on google sites.
Is their a button i can press to delete him and similar characters from my main topic in view thus from spoiling Vidura's valuable contribution ?
Sil
I notice F6FLT's profile says Experimentalist, I haven't seen any of his positive constructional contributions on any thread and yet he is advising us how conduct our resources of time finances and thoughts with what appear to be off topic none related development distractions of his build repeated requests thus cluttering up the thread, like unrelated adverts on google sites.
Is their a button i can press to delete him and similar characters from my main topic in view thus from spoiling Vidura's valuable contribution ?
Sil
PS please feel free to delete this post once noted, many thanks.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.07, 00:34:27
I notice F6FLT's profile says Experimentalist, I haven't seen any of his positive constructional contributions on any thread and yet he is advising us how conduct our resources of time finances and thoughts with what appear to be off topic none related development distractions of his build repeated requests thus cluttering up the thread, like unrelated adverts on google sites.
Is their a button i can press to delete him and similar characters from my main topic in view thus from spoiling Vidura's valuable contribution ?
Sil
PS please feel free to delete this post once noted, many thanks.
As it happens at all forums, members have different opinions and different ways to contribute. But for the sake of science we should let personal likes and dislikes aside. Until the moment I did not see the need to moderate or delate posts. Personally I see critics also as something positive, if they are respectful and with common sense, as they allow to review our own work, and eventually they can point out some mistake. Anyway if the proposed hypothesis proofs to be valid, eventually I clean the thread for better readability later.
Regards Vidura.
Are any of these devices actually verified to be "self running"?
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.07, 03:30:24
Are any of these devices actually verified to be "self running"?
Actually I don't know, as I never could observe a working OU device being present. It is not of my concern either, for this we have the"fakecheckers" although there might be some corruption in this agency ;D.
But my gut feeling tells me the difference from someone who want to make some YT money with fakevideos and person who is actually doing research.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.07, 00:23:17
I notice F6FLT's profile says Experimentalist, I haven't seen any of his positive constructional contributions on any thread and yet he is advising us how conduct our resources of time finances and thoughts with what appear to be off topic none related development distractions of his build repeated requests thus cluttering up the thread, like unrelated adverts on google sites.
Is their a button i can press to delete him and similar characters from my main topic in view thus from spoiling Vidura's valuable contribution ?
Sil
I have "constructional contributions" here but don't look for them, you wouldn't understand, there is no simplistic alien or conspiracy theory around. That's probably why you make slanderous off topic remarks instead of answering about Vidura's project and his method, while I answered him apropos and posively in his thread "Concepts and principles of OU devices" and here.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.07, 03:35:00
If concepts leading to overunity or free energy were found in currently accepted physics, then we would have these devices all around us.
What makes you think they are not ? could it be your mistaking the 'mushroom effect' (kept in the dark and fed BS) for greed & control.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.07, 03:35:00
This leads me to believe that the concepts leading to the operating principles of these devices will only be found by looking beyond what is normal.
Whats normal?
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.07, 13:24:19
I have "constructional contributions" here but don't look for them, you wouldn't understand, there is no simplistic alien or conspiracy theory around.
To understand means to be sub servient a 'slave'. A conspiracy theory accusation implies you haven't done your home work and you leave it up to others to investigate and prove.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.07, 13:24:19
That's probably why you make slanderous off topic remarks instead of answering about Vidura's project and his method, while I answered him apropos and posively in his thread "Concepts and principles of OU devices" and here.
I can't comprehend the above babel, Please Define what you are referring to as slanderous.
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.07, 16:27:38
...
I am interested in science and technology, and their method.
Your irrational quibbles have no interest to me.
.
Quote from: Renaissance Rising on 2023.01.07, 20:37:51
...
That is, unless what happens is that people figure a device out, get it self running and powering a disproportionate load for a few days to ensure it's the real deal, then keep it all to themselves .. I reckon it happens all the time. .
That or they get picked off by the powers that be..
I'm no conspiracy theorist...
...
Your words show the opposite. And it's a pity, because your first part, up to Tesla, was really relevant. I don't understand that, from a lucid observation, one can arrive at false and extravagant conclusions without any objective facts showing cause and effect relationships, typically conspiracy theories.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.07, 03:30:24
Are any of these devices actually verified to be "self running"?
Grumpy: Depends what you mean by verified.
There was a video showing Akula's device self running inside his house, in the presence of three different people.
They did verify that the device was seen personally by them to self run. Stefan, from Germany, Tiger, and I think Wesley were there to make this test. Yet, the same device did NOT work the same when taken to Germany. So, it makes me believe that there is something to the location, ground systems, etc...
And, also Kapanadze always had people taking readings and verifying that his devices were self running. With no additional input.
Adrian Gustav may have been killed, after showing his device self running in the field. He was a young guy, and had the same device replication as mine, a Stalker replication. There are others that have shown working replication, but not any more, as it's a definite risk.
NickZ
Vidura:
And what have you gained by doing this? I don't see the point.
Can you light a 150 watt bulb now, with your Kacher, as I can.
What will that do to the grenade's output? Minimize it, perhaps.
The transfer of the HV and HF to the induction circuit needs that coupling, and, at the right frequency.
Not just at ANY frequencies. Nor just any size of the Kacher secondary coil as you have it now.
A controllable Kacher circuit will not make up for the Kacher secondary wound at the wrong untuned frequency.
The Kacher needs to be tuned to the induction circuits, or you will have NO interaction, at all, above 300 watt loads.
You will see what I mean when you put a real load on.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.08, 15:32:18
Vidura:
And what have you gained by doing this? I don't see the point.
Can you light a 150 watt bulb now, with your Kacher, as I can.
What will that do to the grenade's output? Minimize it, perhaps.
The transfer of the HV and HF to the induction circuit needs that coupling, and, at the right frequency.
Not just at ANY frequencies. Nor just any size of the Kacher secondary coil as you have it now.
A controllable Kacher circuit will not make up for the Kacher secondary wound at the wrong untuned frequency.
The Kacher needs to be tuned to the induction circuits, or you will have NO interaction, at all, above 300 watt loads.
You will see what I mean when you put a real load on.
NickZ
Hi Nick I will try to explain. In first place you are right regarding the tuning between the coils to the correct wavelength. I am aware of that and will come to this step. But I am not interested in light up a150w lamp with a kacher, using 180w of input. Note that the scope of this topic is researching the involved principles, and not to replicate a device. IMO a device cannot be made before the knowledge of its principles is gained. It is like putting the chart in front of the horses. Despite that there might be a few successful builds, maybe achieved by a lot of trial and error, collecting empirical data. But it turns out that they are not replicable, therefore I argue that the principles are not understood, or erroneous.
A device is working in one location, but not in another? There are some differing hypothesis about how it should work and how it has to be tuned. If some of this hypothesis are correct, then it should be replicable at any place by a skilled person, isn't it? This is the reason why I am searching for the knowledge, to make new technologies available for the benefit of mankind.
Hopefully now you understand my intention.
Regards Vidura
F.Y.I.
YES - Excess Energy can, and HAS ALREADY, been achieved!
Holcomb Energy Systems Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/holcombenergysystems
Two Notable Videos:
https://www.facebook.com/holcombenergysystems/videos/?ref=page_internal
At 1:12 ([STM32x] Controller and MOSFETs?). At 1:33 & 1:54 "LinGen."
https://www.facebook.com/holcombenergysystems/videos/happy-new-year/558518552520296
#1 at 0:33 - "Successfully tested the 100 KW HES STAND-ALONE unit by running a 1200 sq ft building TOTALLY OFF THE GRID"
Probably the "first" Varified and Easily Replicatable System to appear in any of the "so called" FE or OU Forums!
.
Vidura
QuoteA device is working in one location, but not in another? There are some differing hypothesis about how it should work and how it has to be tuned. If some of this hypothesis are correct, then it should be replicable at any place by a skilled person, isn't it?
I believe I touched on this point a few times in the past.
Any time we are dealing with HV and/or HF leakage becomes an issue. The most common problem is relative humidity or component materials absorbing moisture. At which point an insulator can become a semi-conductor ie. "A semiconductor is a material which has an electrical conductivity value falling between that of a conductor, such as copper, and an insulator, such as glass". Leakage is my nemesis and it's very difficult to avoid in some instances.
The absorbed water vapor on insulators/conductors can also form a double layer ie. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_layer_(surface_science). This can change conductivity and capacitance or modulate both causing problems.
Here is a good article...
https://library.automationdirect.com/corona-discharge-and-high-voltage-leaks-issue-12-2008/
AC
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.05, 15:05:19
How do you see OU effects, but not achieve the goal?
Vidura: You don't... you can't get there, without getting there. There are no substitutes. You don't want to build anything that self runs, but, you want to what? Your tests are not getting you anywhere.
You have to look outside the box, of conventional logic. There is nothing conventional about this build. I know that you think that you are right, but, you're not. Time will tell... and I'm trying to help you really "understand" as a Slav, who are the only ones that KNOW, how to build these devices. Before they all die out, like Kapanadze. Everyone else, is just guessing...
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.08, 20:38:21
Vidura: You don't... you can't get there, without getting there. There are no substitutes. You don't want to build anything that self runs, but, you want to what? Your tests are not getting you anywhere.
You have to look outside the box, of conventional logic. There is nothing conventional about this build. I know that you think that you are right, but, you're not. Time will tell... and I'm trying to help you really "understand" as a Slav, who are the only ones that KNOW, how to build these devices. Before they all die out, like Kapanadze. Everyone else, is just guessing...
NickZ
Are you saying that you know how these devices work, and that they are actually OU?
Can you post details of your working replication, with indications of OU?
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.08, 16:24:07
Hi Nick I will try to explain. In first place you are right regarding the tuning between the coils to the correct wavelength. I am aware of that and will come to this step. But I am not interested in light up a150w lamp with a kacher, using 180w of input. Note that the scope of this topic is researching the involved principles, and not to replicate a device. IMO a device cannot be made before the knowledge of its principles is gained. It is like putting the chart in front of the horses. Despite that there might be a few successful builds, maybe achieved by a lot of trial and error, collecting empirical data. But it turns out that they are not replicable, therefore I argue that the principles are not understood, or erroneous.
A device is working in one location, but not in another? There are some differing hypothesis about how it should work and how it has to be tuned. If some of this hypothesis are correct, then it should be replicable at any place by a skilled person, isn't it? This is the reason why I am searching for the knowledge, to make new technologies available for the benefit of mankind.
Hopefully now you understand my intention.
Regards Vidura
Vidura: In the first place you don't know if I'm right, or not. As you have not made the tests, nor built the device, that I have. Yet, you assume you are right about everything you've said, even though you can't show any proof, nor have built anything that works, so far.
If your intentions don't match up with reality, and don't result in an actual self running device, it is of little use to "mankind".
So, that is why I try to help you out, as you will see. This is more than just about you or me, or our opinions.
Also, in this case, if you don't consider replication of a real self runner, important, then, good luck with that. At this point, you are just guessing. And that won't cut it. Nor will conventional electronics logic. As you will see...
NickZ
NickZ,
Are you saying you have a working OU device, and know how it works?
You know Grumps, that that is a loaded question...
Maybe you should ask AC, he "says he has one".
Maybe F6 needs to verify it, while you tag along...
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.08, 22:07:15
You know Grumps, that that is a loaded question...
Maybe you should ask AC, he "says he has one".
NickZ
Your statements imply that you have an OU device, you say everyone else is guessing.
This sort of thing doesn't help any of achieve the desired goal.
After my 6000 forum posts on this subject, I have never "implied anything". I have always shown where I'm coming from.
If you had followed along, you would know that I 'm not into BS.
And, yes, I do think that after the time I've spent on this, I do " understand" it's workings. Believe it or not.
And, yes, I do feel that these devices can and do self run, as has been shown to those interested enough to pursue this project.
No, I would not show what you asked for. Would you???
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.08, 22:30:00
After my 6000 forum posts on this subject, I have never "implied anything". I have always shown where I'm coming from.
If you had followed along, you would know that I 'm not into BS.
And, yes, I do think that after the time I've spent on this, I do " understand" it's workings. Believe it or not.
And, yes, I do feel that these devices can and do self run, as has been shown to those interested enough to pursue this project.
No, I would not show what you asked for. Would you???
NickZ
Would I show a working OU, free energy, device? Absolutely!
I'd show it right this minute if I had one, document the schematic and components.
Then show all of the test data that lead me to my conclusions.
Complete and total disclosure.
Grumpy,
Are you trying to say that you learned this from ourunity? haha
Well Grumps, I won't hold my breath, waiting for you.
NickZ
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.08, 22:18:55
Your statements imply that you have an OU device, you say everyone else is guessing.
This sort of thing doesn't help any of achieve the desired goal.
You know Grumps, you're right. But, I did not "imply" anything, you did.
Nor does guessing about an outcome, or it's IMO, as I see some guys are doing, concerning this device.
Even without building it!!!
Remember we are on the same team...
NickZ
Alright Vidura, you've put me on your battlefield. Sorry, I'm not into it. You are what's not relavent.
I'll let you lead the way...
NickZ
In this place I will move the posts, which are not directly related to the main topics, or to carry out discussions of personal points of view, in order to keep the originals simple and readable. Thanks for your understanding.
Quote from: solarlab on 2023.01.08, 16:50:18
F.Y.I.
YES - Excess Energy can, and HAS ALREADY, been achieved!
Holcomb Energy Systems Facebook
...
Until proven otherwise, this is false. And you are in an even worse position to assert this since you have neither measured their system, nor dismantled it to see a possible fraud, nor have you been able to reproduce it, nor even provide a proof of principle.
What is the point of parroting the only source of information on the system, which is Holcomb, and therefore judge and jury?
Your assertion has absolutely no value.
Quote from: Renaissance Rising on 2023.01.08, 17:59:12
You needn't take my opinion on board! Just observe that other informed individuals have arrived at that conclusion for good reasons .. It may not be as widespread a thing as is said by some but certainly, at least some influential inventors have been silenced or worse throughout history, having posed a direct threat to the "big monkey" in charge (Need I elaborate?)
...
On a discussion forum, opinions are there to be discussed. And when I see some that I think are wrong, I say so. The search for FE cannot be done without searching for truth, at least scientific.
I think the reasons you mention are not. The idea of believing that everything we observe is the result of an intention, of a will, of specific and simple projects of manipulators or exploiters who would like to dominate and shape the world is the basis of conspiracy theories.
Such people exist, of course, and Snowden, whom you mentioned, is one of the useful people who denounce them. But what we observe in the world is, with some exceptions, the result of a multitude of complex causes and effects that no one can control. Assuming simplistic explanations and scapegoats for any event is a refusal to exercise one's intelligence and to do the long work of analysis that is nevertheless indispensable for understanding world events.
The result is that we produce arguments of circumstances, that is to say that we invent one thing or its opposite according to the subject and the intellectual bias of the moment.
For example, one hears that if we do not have FE, it is because there are too many power and financial interests at stake that are opposed to it, inventions would be suppressed, inventors threatened, etc. etc., and not a single brilliant inventor would succeed in making his invention known, not a single brilliant physicist would succeed in making his discovery known, so powerful would be the opposing forces at play. C.C
But why don't we say that a big company which would have a free energy machine and would spread it all over the world, would acquire an enormous power over societies and would obtain financial interests as never before in the history of humanity? We don't say this because we observe that we don't have free energy. So the same reasons with which one would explain that a company would acquire a monopoly and power if it sold free energy are used to explain that it does not sell it and wants to prevent others from selling it. This is all completely arbitrary and inconsistent.
All conspiracy theories invent simplistic causes for complex events or for simple events that have been made complex in order to make them great mysteries that will excite people. The failure of free energy is part of the second case.
Nothing is explained by distorted and oversimplified answers, so that they can be understood even by people with an IQ below 100. But these people are happy to have the impression that they understand what is presented to them as the solution to an intriguing mystery, when they do not understand anything, and they relay everywhere the lies that manipulators (like Putin) or other unintelligent people like them, have produced.
Yet there are far more manipulators around conspiracy theories, than there are in the big companies that want to make money. The free energy movement is particularly affected by this phenomenon. The failure of free energy has a simple but frustrating cause that is therefore rejected: the issue is complex and not yet solved.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.08, 21:04:43
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.08, 16:24:07
Hi Nick I will try to explain. In first place you are right regarding the tuning between the coils to the correct wavelength. I am aware of that and will come to this step. But I am not interested in light up a150w lamp with a kacher, using 180w of input. Note that the scope of this topic is researching the involved principles, and not to replicate a device. IMO a device cannot be made before the knowledge of its principles is gained. It is like putting the chart in front of the horses. Despite that there might be a few successful builds, maybe achieved by a lot of trial and error, collecting empirical data. But it turns out that they are not replicable, therefore I argue that the principles are not understood, or erroneous.
A device is working in one location, but not in another? There are some differing hypothesis about how it should work and how it has to be tuned. If some of this hypothesis are correct, then it should be replicable at any place by a skilled person, isn't it? This is the reason why I am searching for the knowledge, to make new technologies available for the benefit of mankind.
Hopefully now you understand my intention.
Regards Vidura
Vidura: In the first place you don't know if I'm right, or not. As you have not made the tests, nor built the device, that I have. Yet, you assume you are right about everything you've said, even though you can't show any proof, nor have built anything that works, so far.
If your intentions don't match up with reality, and don't result in an actual self running device, it is of little use to "mankind".
So, that is why I try to help you out, as you will see. This is more than just about you or me, or our opinions.
Also, in this case, if you don't consider replication of a real self runner, important, then, good luck with that. At this point, you are just guessing. And that won't cut it. Nor will conventional electronics logic. As you will see...
NickZ
Nick, as I also enjoy to participate in the battlefield, I'll respond to some statements:
I do not assume to be right in everything I say , or better propose as hypothesis. Neither I know with certainty If you are, like you guess. If you can present a self-runner based on your work, I will congratulate sincerely. My intentions are genuine, there is no selfish interest, If this does not match with "reality" the issue might be on the other side. So your intention is helping me out? This sounds as if you have achieved the goal already, have you?
On the other hand I do consider the replication of a self runner as important, but much more important the knowledge how this can be achieved. Regarding the conventional electronics logic, It might be incomplete, but in most cases it is quite useful. A lot of devices which You and me are using day to day are based on this knowledge, and thanks to this fact they are replicable by anyone who study the subject. As you can see...
Group: Tinkerer
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3848
tExB=qr
A better copy of the "Secret of Tesla":
http://www.teslascalar.com/Engl/SecretTesla.pdf
F6FLT
Re: Re: BTG Research « Reply #2 on: Today at 08:44:19 »
Group: Experimentalist
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1717
What Tesla succeeded in is not secret, read his patents, and what is "secret" is what Tesla failed at, his theoretical ideas being wrong.
---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"
img Hakasays
Re: Re: BTG Research « Reply #3 on: Today at 13:04:30 »
Sr. Member
****
Posts: 443
Quote from: F6FLT on Today at 08:44:19
What Tesla succeeded in is not secret, read his patents, and what is "secret" is what Tesla failed at, his theoretical ideas being wrong.
Patents are important, but alone they present a myopic view for someone trying to understand what Tesla was actually thinking. His numerous EE lectures and Colorado Springs notes provide a lot of necessary context.
This fallacy is highlighted more clearly if one applied a 'patents only' rule to contributors like Oliver Heaviside or Lorentz.
There is also the largest body of Tesla's work that was confiscated after his death, which by now is probably never going to be made public.
---------------------------
"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."
I have read the papers from Tesla, at least those which are in public domain. IMO he was one of the great experimental researchers that time, and many of his discoveries has been implemented in technology later. Regarding the concepts and theories, as I stated before, science 150 years ago is not the same as today, and it will continue changing. There has been misconceptions before, and they are existing now as well. Tesla might be considered as a genius and visionary but he was not omniscient, mistakes might be there also.
.
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.09, 14:56:15
Vidura: Yes, I do mind your actions of putting me in the irrelevant corner. Thanks a lot for that.
As you consider my comments NOT relevant, I will allow you to make all the tests that you need, to fully understand this device.
Even without building it. You will be the first to know how something works, even without it working. That's great...
You asked me if my devices works, as if I am hiding something, but, I'm not. I have a fully built replication, and it still needs something more for it to be self running. But, it's close, very very close. And I have shown what it can do. How about you...
Anyway, if you don't hear from me, you'll know why. I don't expect that any one will show you or Grumpy, nor anyone else a working self runner, these days.
BTW: Good luck with your non build.
NickZ
So, no OU or free energy here either.
Might be a good idea to "Blueprint " this device (Nick's device..?)
All specs for replication ( since you have actual unit in hand)
Also what seems unusual in its attributes?
Also might be a good idea to respect Vidura's wishes in his research area !
Especially since his path seems an attempt at simple understanding with minimal parts count and ...complexity!
A possible Gain mechanism!
Respectfully
Chet K
If we start replicating "almost OU" devices, we will never achieve or goal.
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.09, 15:12:31
So, no OU or free energy here either.
Did I ever in my over 6000 post ever make a claim???
Nor will I, ever.
Nor would I research and test anything for years if I thought that it is just was a waste of time.
There are no self runner, in any of the forums. Seams like it has not been repeated, enough.
Did you get that Grumps? So should we all just give up trying, until one shows up? Seams like it...
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.09, 16:51:17
Did I ever in my over 6000 post ever make a claim???
Nor will I, ever.
Nor would I research and test anything for years if I thought that it is just was a waste of time.
There are no self runner, in any of the forums. Seams like it has not been repeated, enough.
Did you get that Grumps? So should we all just give up trying, until one shows up? Seams like it...
NickZ
Stay calm Nick, It was never my intention to offend you, If you review the post's you can see for yourself that you started ranting in this topic, If you come with concrete ideas relevant to the scope of the research, you're welcome. And if you don't like the way I address the task, it will be better you put your energy in completing your almost AU device.
By the way I don't consider the Battlefield topic as secondary corner, as I am interested in the opinions of others also.
Vidura
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.09, 16:51:17
Did I ever in my over 6000 post ever make a claim???
Nor will I, ever.
Nor would I research and test anything for years if I thought that it is just was a waste of time.
There are no self runner, in any of the forums. Seams like it has not been repeated, enough.
Did you get that Grumps? So should we all just give up trying, until one shows up? Seams like it...
NickZ
How can you say Vidura is wrong, when your devices is not self-running?
grumpy:
Sorry, I had enough. I'll let you guys fight it out. You'll soon see what I mean. And I'm sorry I even posted, anything.
I am dealing with the wrong guys. No one here is doing anything that even relates to this device. Yes, I can and do say that.
Bye.
NickZ
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.09, 13:38:16
...
Posts: 1717
What Tesla succeeded in is not secret, read his patents, and what is "secret" is what Tesla failed at, his theoretical ideas being wrong.
...
What are you talking about?
His patents work. But his crazy ideas of transmitting energy over long distances never worked, nor did his ideas of producing free energy. None of this exists in his patents.
He failed because his theoretical ideas were wrong and he was too pretentious to accept those of academic science like Maxwell. Approach physics with an engineer's way of thinking, and you fail. He did not understand that he was only a talented inventor and engineer, not a physicist.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.10, 10:18:36
What are you talking about?
His patents work. But his crazy ideas of transmitting energy over long distances never worked, nor did his ideas of producing free energy. None of this exists in his patents.
US685957A
Quote
Quote from: Vidura on 2023-01-09, 23:02:32
To call it a theory by convention there have to be very consistent proofs, so let's call it hypothesis for the instance. IMO there is a common pattern, despite that the builders give differing explanations. I will share my point of view on the theoretical topic, maybe some will find a useful inspiration for the attempts of replications.
A common pattern for what?
Before launching into idle theories about a commonality of OU-producing devices, science starts by checking the facts.
What are the facts?
Are there different systems that produce OU? Where are their schematics, measurement protocols, measurements that would allow us to verify their commonality?
This so-called commonality is like the "vital principle" that in the Middle Ages was held to explain all life forms. And unlike the OU, we at least had facts because we could observe life forms. But this has never explained anything or allowed anything to be done, it is simply a useless palliative of ignorance.
F6
Of course I am aware of your attitude towards the OU devices which became known to public to a certain degree. Lets come to a common agreement: neither I nor anyone else here has personally observed one of this devices working in front of his eyes. Therefore we can't know if they are working, nor you can know that they are not. So for the part of verification and protocol measurements we will have to wait, until to get the opportunity is given, in one way or another. Of course all what I post is an assumption, based on a idea which is for the instance hypothetical. This implicit that it could proof right or wrong. In context of this background, there is a common pattern.
Regarding the scientific methodology, it has become more complex. Unlike the ancient scientifics, which had to relay mostly on the perception of their sense organs, in modern science we are depending mostly on their extensions, which are the measurement apparatus. And there are usually more then one interpretation of the results. But the attitude in addressing a task is important also. There was a recognized scientist, who stated and published that an aircraft heavier than the air could not possibly fly. One week after the brothers Wright succeeded with their first operating air-plain. And they wasn't scientists.
Regards Vidura.
@Vidura
I agree with what you say, except for one point.
Do you seriously believe that Kelvin did not know that birds were heavier than air, and yet they flew?
Kelvin's phrase "heavier than air flying machines are impossible" was said in the context of his time, namely that according to his calculations from the power to weight ratio of the engines of his time, an aeroplane could not fly and he was right.
Taken out of its context, which he may not even have specified, as it is so obvious, this sentence has been used against scientists to assert that any incompetent person who says or does anything would have as much chance as they do of being right, and of succeeding.
The reminder of this anecdote therefore means nothing.
A second point I return to, which is not wrong but imho irrelevant, is the question of the interpretation of measurements.
Measurements only serve to check that the equations that model physical phenomena are correct. You may be thinking of the interpretations of quantum mechanics? Its mathematical formalism is correct, the observations conform to the equations, the theoretical probability of measuring A rather than B corresponds to the experimental probability, but there are many interpretations of QM (Copenhagen school, Everett, transactional interpretation, relational interpretation...).
Without quantified predictions of results, there is no physical science. An interpretation is not quantified. The interpretation of measurements is no longer science, it is research. In research, only the method is scientific, but unlike science, it is not yet knowledge but hypotheses. This is why we have several hypotheses depending on the interpretations we make. They help to progress, since the aim of the game is to eliminate the bad hypotheses by testing them in order to keep only the good one (if we have it), and this one will become science.
But in any case, these interpretations are based on facts, on observations. Concerning the OU, there are no facts or observations, not a single testable device, so what can be said about the commonality of the devices of those who claim to make them cannot be tested, and will therefore remain at the same level as a discussion on the sex of angels.
It appears that we are all here on blind faith... :D
My "faith" is limited to thinking that there is a non-zero probability of producing free or cheap energy.
That's why I'm here.
Is it really faith? I don't think so.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.10, 15:51:27
My "faith" is limited to thinking that there is a non-zero probability of producing free or cheap energy.
That's why I'm here.
Is it really faith? I don't think so.
There are many experiments that you could explore, but you do not appear interested in any of them.
.
Yes all very interesting now lets look at this from an educational point of view,and at the end of the day just what do any of you reaiy know about any of it?
So what have you picked up from Morays documents found on the JB site and ED knowledge threads and videos can be , So what do any of you think or guess where the energy is generated in the device and what techniques are all ready known about from an educational point of view.
Sil
Any of this speculation confirmed to actually work?
hmm, well if I were any of you I wouldn't quit my day time job, because I have seen much better ideas and explanations on TV than that and seen Akula and others demonstrate better than that on over unity.com and on you tube as well. Have you read all what Vidura has said in his explanations ?
Sil
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.10, 15:26:04
@Vidura
I agree with what you say, except for one point.
Do you seriously believe that Kelvin did not know that birds were heavier than air, and yet they flew?
Kelvin's phrase "heavier than air flying machines are impossible" was said in the context of his time, namely that according to his calculations from the power to weight ratio of the engines of his time, an aeroplane could not fly and he was right.
Taken out of its context, which he may not even have specified, as it is so obvious, this sentence has been used against scientists to assert that any incompetent person who says or does anything would have as much chance as they do of being right, and of succeeding.
The reminder of this anecdote therefore means nothing.
The anecdote was quoted in context with the attitude for clarity. I do not doubt on lord Kelvins abilities and intelligence, but he preferred to adhere to what was established to be believed in that time, whereas the Wright brothers followed their revolutionary idea, put a lot of time and effort in the development of their apparatus, and achieved the goal. This does not mean that science is superfluous, in no way. The studies of aerodynamics has contributed a lot to bring the technologies of air crafts to where it actually is.
In context with OU this means only that if we adhere to what has to be believed nowadays regarding the generation of electric currents, then there will be hardly any advance. On the other hand , if we have no clear Idea how to proceed in the search,the possibilities are very small as well.
Vidura
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.11, 12:20:02
...but he preferred to adhere to what was established to be believed in that time
Unfounded accusation.
Scientists are curious people who, on the contrary, try to question what they know, and to go beyond.
Science always questions the beliefs of its time to progress.
Quote
...
In context with OU this means only that if we adhere to what has to be believed nowadays regarding the generation of electric currents, then there will be hardly any advance.
Vidura
This idea that we see everywhere in the free energy movement is precisely wrong.
Do you think that recognizing the validity of Newtonian mechanics prevented Einstein from going beyond it?
Do you think that recognizing classical electromagnetism prevented Planck from going beyond it?
Neither Newtonian mechanics nor classical electromagnetism have been invalidated by relativity or quantum mechanics, because what verifies the observations one day, verifies them all the time. The known laws of physics never become false, it is only their field of validity that is reduced when we approach extreme cases (for relativity, high speed or high gravity) where the precision of new measurements shows that the nth digit of the decimals starts to be false and an encompassing theory, more precise, becomes necessary for these cases.
The FE movement has never understood the difference between going beyond what is known and works, and denying at all costs what is known and works, in order to differentiate with anything else. It's all the more stupid because no theory is necessary
before observing something new, since a theory is used to model what we observe, so there is no need to discredit existing theories in order to progess, it is even counterproductive. Obviously, the denial of what works prevents any progress in FE, which is why we don't see any FE technology spreading.
F6FLT Struth sheila you full of it, if your going to quote Einstein and others incorrectly get your facts straight
Both Einstein and Maxwell came to the same conclusion and that was pre 1940's atom bomb development
all what your quoting is incorrect and any pre 1945 rework on equations were incorrect, and unless you sauce
post Maxwell's work your going to get the crap your cumming out with,If you are who you say you are you would know all this in fact Donald Smith had to sauce a copy of this work with difficulty from the Harvard university and Oxford university in the uk.
Sil
Blind faith you say, Way back in the late 70's early 80's the firm i was working for booked a visit to the NEC in UK
a computer exhibition one of the exhibitors had a fish tank with a couple of incandescent lamps lite up quite brightly but immersed in water that is until the earth was removed the guy said it was driven with a wave guide Tesla device. I never thought any more of it
as like you, then any interest in that device brought the BS stigma about what was then called zero point energy.
Sil
@AlienGrey
You are denying what I am saying without knowing how to explain why. Your gratuitous assertions and anecdotes placed on the subject without any logic are so inconsistent that they do not even constitute the slightest rational objection to what I said. The connection is not even discernible.
Make reasoned and coherent explanatory statements, and I can answer you.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.12, 07:32:38
@AlienGrey
You are denying what I am saying without knowing how to explain why. Your gratuitous assertions and anecdotes placed on the subject without any logic are so inconsistent that they do not even constitute the slightest rational objection to what I said. The connection is not even discernible.
Make reasoned and coherent explanatory statements, and I can answer you.
Talk is cheep especially yours and Because I know you don't do any experiments other wise you would have noticed something in those experiment and yet you remain totally ignorant.
Any way F6 why don't you talk to (Aking.21) he went out to visit Tariel Kapanadzeadsey in person
why don't you talk to him he actually had his hands on TK's device. I'm sure he will be pleased to listen to your arguments about it all being fake.
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.12, 07:52:57
Talk is cheep especially yours and Because I know you don't do any experiments other wise you would have noticed something in those experiment and yet you remain totally ignorant.
Any way F6 why don't you talk to (Aking.21) he went out to visit Tariel Kapanadzeadsey in person
why don't you talk to him he actually had his hands on TK's device. I'm sure he will be pleased to listen to your arguments about it all being fake.
Sil
Your comments are defamatory, false and stupid. You don't know anything about me, but it's like for the FE, you think it's your duty to talk about what you don't know.
I have been experimenting with electronics since I was 11 years old, when I built my first radio. I passed my amateur radio license exam on a transmitter I built. I have since designed and built a considerable amount of devices in the RF field. And on OUR, you can see pictures of different setups I have tested and the measurements and conclusions I have drawn from them.
Unlike incompetents who are unable to conclude anything from what they do and hang on to any crap from a guy who claims to have FE, like Kapanadze who they have been circling for 15 years with no results, I test proofs of principle. Plenty of people have talked to Kapanadze and they are still unable to produce FE, because Kapanadze has never produced it either.
You don't seem to understand that reproducing a big mess of which we don't even have the exact plan (lots of black boxes in Kapanadze's patents) is a waste of time because we are only interested in the elementary phenomenon at the origin of the OU. It is here that the proof of principle is necessary, and precise measurements allow to verify it. It must be provided by the inventor, otherwise his supposed invention is only a tale.
If you had ideas, you would test them rather than clown around Kapanadze. Everyone has the right to be incompetent, naive, unsuccessful, and a fan of FE claims that are as false as they are sensational. But from there to making defamatory, false and stupid remarks about those who express themselves here and experiment, there is a step that you should not have taken if you did not want to be answered in the same tone.
How amusing, it sounds like your having an aggressive school boy tantrum, you are dangerous!
I cant help you and don't want to get involved in your agenda, you need to agree to disagree and leave things like that.
Sil
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.12, 16:21:59
How amusing, it sounds like your having an aggressive school boy tantrum, you are dangerous!
...
I am surely less aggressive and dangerous than you are annoying.
Quote
I cant help you and don't want to get involved in your agenda, you need to agree to disagree and leave things like that.
I don't need any help from you, I didn't go looking for you, and I don't see you with the right scientific and technical profile to give me any.
In this thread I had answered Vidura, and you started to talk about me in discourteous and misleading terms (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4415.msg103056#msg103056), rather than about the subject, which is not admissible in a debate, see here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_personam
Sticking to the topic of the thread is good practice. There is no open topic of discussion here about one participant or the other, and that is not the purpose of this forum, so the behavior to be held is perfectly clear..
F6 well you carry on with the BS see how far you get in the next ten years and any one else that follows you.
You talk with forked tongue, you did seek me out and demanded COP and that i gave you intricate technical know how.
I make a point of building modules and finding out how they work then I dissemble them.
I don't have the space to keep junk working or not. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Your article about a Tesla coil was most amusing whats it suppose to do ?
Can you describe with your superior brain, 'Oh' great one what it's suppose to do with a drawing ??
Sil
@AG
Aren't you tired of talking pathetic nonsense? Don't you ever take a break?
Well
Open source FE is not denied to anyone...
So AG,
Hopefully it will be much sooner than your timeline for F6
I certainly hope so !
Respectfully
Chet K
PS
It might be nice to know what kind of FE happiness was seen and ignored by F6 ( you stated if he had done the experiments he would have seen something??
Can you embellish ?
As this type of pointing into ( nothing specific) ?
Has indeed become your trademark...
Please ??
.
Quote from: Renaissance Rising on 2023.01.13, 16:57:22
Can't we just work together towards a unified goal, make suggestions etc.
I'm all for that. Life's too short to waste time bickering over minutiae.
In my opinion we need to work together as a team towards a common goal, not as a collection of individuals working in isolation fearing sharing knowledge & ideas. Who is to know what roadblock someone might be stopped in their tracks by, that which might be unblocked by something seemingly obvious to another?
I totally agree, that it would be of benefit to try teamwork. Theoretical physics and experimental research must go hand in hand. They complement each other. Experiments without theory are blind, Theory without experiments is sterile. Despite that the topic is called battlefield, and I didn't moderate until the moment, the discussions should be at some level of respect, If you disagree with someone, it is possible to express it with modalities.
Thanks a lot Vidura.
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.13, 19:08:36
I totally agree, that it would be of benefit to try teamwork. Theoretical physics and experimental research must go hand in hand. They complement each other. Experiments without theory are blind, Theory without experiments is sterile. Despite that the topic is called battlefield, and I didn't moderate until the moment, the discussions should be at some level of respect, If you disagree with someone, it is possible to express it with modalities.
Thanks a lot Vidura.
Vdura in ideal thread it might work but there are two guy's that will always jump in and spoil the drinking water and whatever is said they wont experiment in the real world demand a hand in hand guided talk through with slide by slide tuition tutorial and then they will say it's all lies and wont work we have tried it all to get it all slung back at us with foul language to boot.
Sil
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.13, 19:08:36
...Theoretical physics and experimental research must go hand in hand. They complement each other. Experiments without theory are blind, Theory without experiments is sterile.
...
O0 I agree.
But sometimes the technology is missing and the experimental verifications can only be done well after the theory, sometimes a century later!
Quoteby AlienGrey.
Vdura in ideal thread it might work but there are two guy's that will always jump in and spoil the drinking water and whatever is said they wont experiment in the real world demand a hand in hand guided talk through with slide by slide tuition tutorial and then they will say it's all lies and wont work we have tried it all to get it all slung back at us with foul language to boot.
Sil
This sounds a bit frustrated Sil, but it is quite usual that there are opinions which differs to such a degree, that not likely consents will be accomplished. It is supposed that the moderation possibilities of benches are intended to solve eventual disturbances, if there is no other way. So don't worry about that, as i will keep the main topics focused on their scope and readable, eventually some posts will be removed if required. Also I will continue focusing on what I have decided, I do not allow myself to get distracted. This does not mean that i will not listen to anybody, suggestions and also (constructive) critics are welcome.
I think most people would like to live in a peaceful world, where everybody is respected and treated with compassion?
Be that change that you would like to see in the world!
Regards Vidura.
Post by AG.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.21, 09:35:22
I had fun with plasmas in the air a few years ago. I had made a simple LC circuit with an end plate. Near the plate, I injected current into the air from a tip connected to a very high voltage DC source.
The system oscillated, the oscillation could be produced up to a frequency of about 2MHz, with a voltage > 10 KV, which could then be lowered to about 8 KV once the oscillation was triggered. It is clear that there was a negative resistance in the plasma, this is known, but as in all cases when this happens, it is a dynamic resistance (so no hope of OU, you have to polarize it, therefore to provide energy).
Here the high voltage is AC. AC can also ionize the air on the hot side of the resonant circuit if the voltage is sufficient. There is no longer a fixed current to maintain the bias around which the dynamic resistance is negative. The resistance of the circuit will depend on the applied voltage, but we will probably have the negative resistance still appearing fleetingly when the AC voltage is around that point. If the AC is at low frequency, a few tens to hundreds of KHz, oscillations at higher frequencies or distortions of the signal may therefore occur for short times around the point of negative resistance at each period of the AC
It becomes very difficult to characterize the input and output powers without tools in the RF domain capable to measure arbitrary signals. An oscilloscope with math functions would be the solution, but because of the strong ambient field, it is necessary to know how to connect it without magnetic or capacitive inductions polluting the signal of the probe, using for example double screened coaxial cables instead of probes, shielded connections... which is not within the reach of the first person, without RF experience. Don Smith had neither the technical means nor the skills to do this.
For those who would like to test the system, and thus be able to make correct measurements, I can only agree with Vidura: "Better would be a DC input measurement with appropriate filters", and output too!
If the voltage is not sufficient to obtain an ionization, then we do not really see why the elementary setups seen above would produce anything abnormal that the engineers who have been using them for decades, would not have seen.
Again How amusing but whats any of this got to do with Zero point energy ?nothing!
First your on about a Tesla coil, and you don't need high voltage Tesla used a modified coil and gain can be sucked from the ground with just a low voltage and AC. And it's not my job to explain how to do that! find out your self.
PS if you want free energy get some solar panels Amazon sell them. ;)
Sil
Post by F6FLT
"Zero point energy" C.C
The subject is "Concepts and principles of OU devices".
When we see Aliengrey talking about his own experiments and analyses rather than denigrating those of other contributors that he misinterprets and that go over his head, maybe he will finally understand what this forum is for.
Post by AG.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.21, 10:24:20
"Zero point energy" C.C
The subject is "Concepts and principles of OU devices".
When we see Aliengrey talking about his own experiments and analyses rather than denigrating those of other contributors that he misinterprets and that go over his head, maybe he will finally understand what this forum is for.
Oh its for you to tell all every energy company where exactly you live and your real name so you can have millions of people come knocking on your door and holding your family to ransom!
Thats why i thing your a prat and dangerous.
Quote from: F6FLT on 2023.01.21, 12:01:29
His words are incoherent, can someone explain?
I wonder what the aliens did to him. ;D
I think that they gave him such an original name. AG...
Maybe he can show us how to pull gain from the ground. I'd like to see that.
NickZ
Removed
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.21, 19:09:28
Nick it doesn't work with any resonates coil and you need to know how it works there has been loads in various threads and youtube about it but it's always ignored and F6 and others haven't helped. Have a look at Vasik 041 he showed how to light a light bulb with a resonater but you need to pass an earth line through it or you don't get the gain, the other thing is maths you need a good amount of wire on the coil 18.25 to 37.5 mtrs and you need to space the wire out so 18.5 would occupy 18.5 cm on the 50 cm section on the tube of 37.5 cm depending on wire length but make sure its to the base 9 in tune with nature and wind it in the same direction wast goes down your bath pug hole.
Also you have to drive it with a sqr wave 50/50.
Then it might work for you too.
speed of light 3x10 to 8 / by 37.5 = 8mhz you can also transpose freq and wire length to find
the other one ! with a 50cm tube i got 16 cm round the tube and 114 loops = 18.24cm
of winding on the tube (I used fishing line to space each loop).
i'm sure you can use this formula if your values are different.
Sil
AG: Oh, you mean that you can't show us how to pull gain from a ground line? What good is that, then?
I don't guess, I follow the instructions. Remember, instructions...there are instruction, and test results, not just guesses.
BTW: Vasik has not shown any "gain", as yet. Even with all the great information that he has translated, and transcribed.
NickZ
Removed
You can remove it anytime.
You told me "haw" to do it? Right, you wish...
I won't hold my breath, waiting for you to show us how you get juice from the ground line.
I think that Vidura has a point to make, so, maybe he can tell us what it is.
Perhaps, he can even show us what that is...for a change. As a pile of assumption , don't make for a self runner.
Good thing that he won't need to remove my posts, as irrelevant, from here.
NickZ
Here we go deleting posts again...
Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off
ROFLMAO!
:D ;D :o O0
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.22, 03:36:53
Here we go deleting posts again...
Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off ROFLMAO!
:D ;D :o O0
How many times do you want to post it ? post it under your name and your clutering the thread up like troll does
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.22, 07:56:50
How many times do you want to post it ? post it under your name and your clutering the thread up like troll does
It's funny that people post something, as if it were the secret of the universe, then delete it like a child taking back a piece of candy.
That image is in the Dally thread on the other forum.
https://overunity.com/12736/kapanadze-cousin-dally-free-energy/msg571228/#msg571228
Quote from: Grumpy on 2023.01.22, 15:54:12
It's funny that people post something, as if it were the secret of the universe, then delete it like a child taking back a piece of candy.
...
O0
When the secret is destroyed, it becomes even more precious because if it has been destroyed, it is because the power of governments and oil companies wanted to make it disappear.
Another suppression of a brilliant invention! This is the proof that it worked, right? ;D
Well, that just must have worked. Or it would not have been suppressed. As logic goes ...
Or, was it AG that wanted it to disappear?
Anyways, F6 good luck with that allergy.
NickZ
Nice one you saved it! at least you still have it.
If your interested here is a TC notice its physical length is the the same as it's wave length.
strange that should happen.
Ps didn't snow white sleep in grumpy's bed and wake up in happy's ?
sil
AG:
So, did you build it up and test it to prove the "theory". No?
Just like to repeat things...
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.23, 12:57:21
AG:
So, did you build it up and test it to prove the "theory". No?
Just like to repeat things...
NickZ
As a matter of fact i did test it. this photo is only 17.5 so the 18.5 wave over laps
it needs re winding with the correct gauge wire to correct this problem so it's detuned.
If i just added more winds it would still be detuned. It would have been better to have
wound it with a more matched freq and magnet wire ! but the grenade is already wound
perhaps i might re wind it to match who knows :-X
wave to Feq is 3x10 to the 8 / by wave length. happy maths.
or wave length 300000000 divided by 37.5 = 8000000 (8 mhz)
Sil
Ok, so now Vidura wants to see if he can ionize (burn) metal using high voltage.
Has that got something to do with free energy, self running, or OU???
No?
Is that relevant??? I doubt it.
We already know that spark gaps will eventually burn the metal, and need to be readjusted.
I hope that you don't remove more of my posts, as being not relevant.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.23, 13:15:26
Ok, so now Vidura wants to see if he can ionize (burn) metal using high voltage.
Has that got something to do with free energy, self running, or OU???
No?
Is that relevant??? I doubt it.
We already know that spark gaps will eventually burn the metal, and need to be readjusted.
I hope that you don't remove more of my posts, as being not relevant.
NickZ
thats something else. any way if you try that with your configuration you will blow your
mosfet up.
Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.01.23, 13:07:53
As a matter of fact i did test it. this photo is only 17.5 so the 18.5 wave over laps
it needs re winding with the correct gauge wire to correct this problem so it's detuned.
If i just added more winds it would still be detuned. It would have been better to have
wound it with a more matched freq and magnet wire ! but the grenade is already wound
perhaps i might re wind it to match who knows :-X
Sil
AG:
Are you saying that you can't afford 18 meters of mag wire?
Once you do so, you'll see what I been saying all along. You'll show no interaction with the grenade.
Just like viduras tests so far, with the wrong size grenade coils due to lack of wire. And not using the right wima tuning caps for frequency tuning etc...
It takes fine tuning to hit a homerun. And that can take much more than just turning some knobs or trim pots, on the Kacher or push pull circuits.
Remember, Akula is an electronics engineer. Oleg who was building Ruslan's circuits is an engineer, as well.
And who ever was building Kapanadze's lasts self runner with KW output is an electronics engineer. And probably knows more than most conventional electronics engineers do. Stalker can explain in detail how he built his self runner. Showing diagrams, scope shots, IMO, and images, as well. Vasik has presented us with full translations concerning build instructions and specs etc ...
I thank all of them for sharing all this with us. As that is it, and that's all, from them now.
It may take a few more years for any of us simple experimenters to show some gain, at all.
NickZ
Nick its not that that's the problem it's the 37.5 M it ant in tune!
it's all a Russian piss take. Ruslan didn't use 37.5 (everything is to do with
music and being in tune with universe, Tesla).
If you want to use 37.5 mtrs on a 50mm pipe work out the spacing so 37.5m
of wire will wind on a Dia of 160mm and a length of 3750 mm and fill it with your wire
and a space of (? depends on wire dia available ) exactly and equal spacing so
it's in resonance.
Would you listen to music that's out of tune or buy out of tune wind chimes ?
Sil
AG:. Keep guessing...
I use the recommended 37.5 meter grenade output coil, wound on a sink drain pipe tube, just like Ruslan showed and explain.
You can build your grenade, however you like.
NickZ
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.23, 13:15:26
Ok, so now Vidura wants to see if he can ionize (burn) metal using high voltage.
Has that got something to do with free energy, self running, or OU???
No?
Is that relevant??? I doubt it.
We already know that spark gaps will eventually burn the metal, and need to be readjusted.
I hope that you don't remove more of my posts, as being not relevant.
NickZ
Just to clarify, from al you have posted in the main topics most was throwing mud against me and what i am doing, that is the reason I removed it. Maybe the only thing with some sense was the comment about the wire lenghts, but it could not be discussed, as you immediately resumed insulting me. But if you throw mud you will get dirty yourself only.
Vidura:
Well, it seams to me that if this thread is about what you have mentioned originally concerning the research and practical applications of the Akula, Ruslan, Daly, antenna type self running devices. Then I don't see you doing so. Sorry.
I am really interested in this theme, and don't see you getting anywhere with these tests.
I don't call that throwing mud at you. You do.
It is what I see, and my opinion of your work, and tests, so far.
NickZ
Deleted
Quote from: NickZ on 2023.01.26, 00:26:08
Vidura:
Well, it seams to me that if this thread is about what you have mentioned originally concerning the research and practical applications of the Akula, Ruslan, Daly, antenna type self running devices. Then I don't see you doing so. Sorry.
I am really interested in this theme, and don't see you getting anywhere with these tests.
I don't call that throwing mud at you. You do.
It is what I see, and my opinion of your work, and tests, so far.
NickZ
Ok, understood. I know your opinion, but I will continue to do what I have decided. If you want to post about your method to find how it works it is ok for me, I will not criticise it. If you are respectful in your posts I will not remove it. Otherwise ,if you are unhappy at all with the actual topics, it might be better to start your own topic to share your experiences.
Regards Vidura.
Quote from: Vidura on 2023.01.26, 14:20:09
Ok, understood. I know your opinion, but I will continue to do what I have decided. If you want to post about your method to find how it works it is ok for me, I will not criticise it. If you are respectful in your posts I will not remove it. Otherwise ,if you are unhappy at all with the actual topics, it might be better to start your own topic to share your experiences.
Regards Vidura.
Vidura:
Ok, I understand, and will allow you to continue on, as Itsu has also done. Seeing that you are on a much more advanced mission than we are on, as just simple experimenters and builders.
I did try to start my own moderated builders thread, to focus on the Ruslan /Stalker self running devices. That has not been forthcoming, for some unknown reason, beyond my control.
NickZ