Patrick Kelly "A Tiny Generator"

Started by Excelsior, 2022.11.02, 02:38:08

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Excelsior

Another persons' Tiny Generator I stumbled across.

Excelsior

My own rendition:

Excelsior

#27
The papers that Julian Perry has released thus far are readily available and free to download.

He intends for the info to be shared freely;

However the documents say "For selected circulation only" so I don't feel at liberty to share them here.


Happy to plug nonetheless;

All you need to do is make an account at https://www.researchgate.net/ and search for his name. They're free to download.

I will still be shooting an email across as I am hoping he may have something to suggest, to improve capture efficiency in my own unit.

I also plan to build the SS version when I am better informed.


Excelsior


Classic

Quote from: Excelsior on 2023.09.16, 15:47:16
Pulse Motor Diagnosis was deleted. Reason: Over unity is not allowed on this site.
35 minutes ago
;D

*Someaboutcircuits

https://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/why-are-discussions-regarding-over-unity-not-permitted-here.196074/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roBv2UXH8KE
C.C

It is their right about what is permitted as discussion on their forum and anyone who dont agree with their terms should find another place. I really don't think is the best approach to speak about ou/fe in such a way.

While i dont agree with their statement that all scientists are against ou/fe ... this really is what The Inquisition did.
And present things like magic when something is far beyond their comprehension it really push everything back by hundreds os years. As we I honestly stand out for equal rights i won't support any reference that we are all equal and some people are unfortunate enough for not reaching a certain level of personal development without judging them nor name calling. I just acknowledged where we stand assuming they are not acting necessary on purpose with an obscure reason.

solarlab

Quote from: Classic on 2023.09.16, 18:47:03
It is their right about what is permitted as discussion on their forum and anyone who dont agree with their terms should find another place. I really don't think is the best approach to speak about ou/fe in such a way.

While i dont agree with their statement that all scientists are against ou/fe ... this really is what The Inquisition did.
And present things like magic when something is far beyond their comprehension it really push everything back by hundreds os years. As we I honestly stand out for equal rights i won't support any reference that we are all equal and some people are unfortunate enough for not reaching a certain level of personal development without judging them nor name calling. I just acknowledged where we stand assuming they are not acting necessary on purpose with an obscure reason.

There's an old saying that rings true more often than not:

"Get your real Science from an Engineer - NOT from a Scientist!"

A quote repeated many times from the IRE (1912 - 1962) and the IEEE... think about who actually does real stuff!

:)