Basic Pancake Coil for Serious Coilers

Started by poynt99, 2013.01.13, 19:02:55

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

poynt99

A neat video from a serious "Tesla" coiler, on how to make one form of pancake coil. This guy has a veritable historical coil museum in his house!

Interesting commentary he has at the 44:20 mark ;)

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

BEP

I liked his comments at the mark mentioned. His thoughts remind me of what I, and almost all other world-wide network users thought when that network was opened more widely to the public and then shifted to a profit based system. Next thing you knew people think Al Gore claimed to invent the Internet. Lies, twisted information and embellishment to enhance individuals sorry small existence.

Tesla's reputation suffers the same lies, twisted information, embellishment and just plain stupidity by others. He wasn't a god or even one of the greatest scientists  but his work was incredibly important, non the less.