Video of a rotary PM+C motor

Started by lota, 2026.04.19, 13:03:25

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lota


Que

The video was released around 3 hours ago and only has 8 viewers at the time of your posting.  The video is unlisted, so I would say say LO FE is lota.  In other words, the builder is you! 
Where did the video come from?  Please provide the source to where you obtained the video from, if it's not your video.  Why link a video you uploaded to your youtube channel, instead of linking directly to the source of that video?

Que/Gravock

Verpies

It appears very well built and has what seems like a custom pulse controller with a feedback loop.
How does it work ?

lota

Hello,
I uploaded the video so that I can link it. It is not mine. It only serves as a link for the search for the builder. It is of Russian or Ukrainian origin. I will also delete it again after some time.
Regards

chief kolbacict

It's like Andrew Slobdyan' device.


Que

Quote from: lota on 2026.04.20, 05:43:28
Hello,
I uploaded the video so that I can link it. It is not mine. It only serves as a link for the search for the builder. It is of Russian or Ukrainian origin. I will also delete it again after some time.
Regards

I agree with Verpies, in that it is well built!  The devices on your channel are well built also.  You're a great builder from what I can tell.  I hope to learn about this device.  Thanks for sharing.

Que/Gravock

RhineX

It seems that an Italian guy has replicated this device. This is his YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/@paolorocca8520/videos