Joule thief on capacitors, without transistors and transformers

Started by DELAMORTO, 2023.09.23, 10:12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DELAMORTO

The principle of energy consumption is important here!
For comparison, the capacitance is the same in both cases, but in the second one another LED and a trim resistor are added.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2FIlsTcD6M


DELAMORTO


This circuit works without batteries at all, on ethereal energy. O0

https://dzen.ru/video/watch/60a035a54ecd354e7616b02f


Verpies

Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2023.11.27, 08:46:01
This circuit works without batteries at all, on ethereal energy. O0
How close is the nearest AM broadcast radio transmitter ?

DELAMORTO

Quote from: verpies on 2023.11.27, 10:21:26
How close is the nearest AM broadcast radio transmitter ?
We haven't had AM radio stations for a long time. The energy source for this LED is unknown to me.

AlienGrey

I have seen this circuit recently in an old thread over on OU the transistors were low voltage Germanium type and the core was wound on a RF core the type with a hole down the center built on a bread board.

Sil

DELAMORTO

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023.11.27, 22:14:26
I have seen this circuit recently in an old thread over on OU the transistors were low voltage Germanium type and the core was wound on a RF core the type with a hole down the center built on a bread board.

Sil
I think wall-mounted installation, where each wire is an antenna, is applicable to this circuit.

AlienGrey

Quote from: DELAMORTO on 2023.11.28, 09:34:19
I think wall-mounted installation, where each wire is an antenna, is applicable to this circuit.
Now there is a thought. :)

DELAMORTO

Often in experiments with lead batteries and inductive loads, I observed an interesting effect when the battery began to charge under load! This effect manifests itself where there is an ion exchange of charges, that is, an electrolyte. Bedini mentioned this effect with his wheel. But I didn't complicate everything, especially since I don't have to lie to investors - I don't have any))) I designed and assembled a very simple device. Anyone who has a lead battery can test it. Schematic and printed circuit board in the archive. From the settings, select the duty cycle in the generator according to the maximum glow of the light bulb. The resistor is marked 10k* on the board.

https://youtu.be/c1lu0RZ-Xqw