Could this be considered viral ?

Started by Grumage, 2015.07.21, 17:00:21

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grumage

Dear All.

Today saw one of my videos on You Tube pass the 100,000 views mark !! This one, made last year gave the viewer a hint towards the Aspden effect being real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m85GS5APXfk

I look back at it now and laugh, my son and I didn't even remember the times !!   :D

I am curious to know what the reason is ? Any thoughts ?

Cheers Grum.
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Slider2732

I'd say it relates to Kate Aspden, being a notorious hot chick who likes to take her clothes off  :D
They do a search, along comes your vid.

Nah, I dunno, in fact I don't even know if there is a Kate Aspden lol, but it would be right for YouTube.

Congratulations...obviously folks want to view it :)
ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

TinselKoala

Did you use the word "secret" in the tags or Description?

I've got one video that has over half a million views and the only thing I can figure out is that it has "Secret" in the title and tags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRQvT8IKlpA

Most of my videos top out at well under 1000 views.

Slider2732

Well there ya go...it could well be tag related.

A follow up video could have an uploaded picture for search results - bright background colour, 2 old people with shocked faces at either side and the flywheel generator in the middle, titled "Elders react to Aspden's flywheel".
ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

JimBoot

look at your analytics inside YT for that vid. Have a look at playback locations and sources. It will tell you how people are discovering it.

Grumage

Dear All.

Thanks for your feedback.  O0  Flywheel ? V3 is rapidly catching up as well!!

I just wonder if the subject material strikes a chord? There are many who think the humble energy store has a hidden secret!

Cheers Grum.
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)