Deutsche Physik

Started by Matt Watts, 2014.11.21, 11:11:47

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Matt Watts

Posting these for reference.

forest

What is that, can you explain before I download such big files ?

Matt Watts

Quote from: forest on 2014.11.21, 11:47:24
What is that, can you explain before I download such big files ?

I was studying some of Marinov's papers and came across these issues of the Deutche Physik magazines that had his raw published papers in English.  I don't fully understand his work and wanted to post these to remind myself to study them more in-depth.  Feel free to do the same.

Centraflow

Thanks Matt

very interesting on first scan through O0

regards

Mike 8)
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.