Alien Influence

Started by DaveL, 2022.05.06, 05:56:46

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jerry Volland

Quote from: DaveL on 2022.07.19, 17:36:52
Jerry
How in the world did you do that? So symmetrical and complex, is it etched into the Silver?

Dave L

My secret technique for producing those plates involves a chemical reaction, with some kind of galvanic potential.  Sometimes they come out blank.  Others, like this one, seem to relate to something I'm thinking about.  Such as my longitudinal sparks coming off the bottom of my bird cage capacity changer electrode, throwing it upwards.  I can see much better detail by eye than with the fuzzy image from my camera phone, and it looks like there's actually four groups of sparks below the cone.  I'm not sure how the patterns form, but it could be some kind of vector line magnetic scalar, of debatable origin.  I've seen some pretty neat drawings through the years.  I consider this effect to be one of my sources.