Reciprocating Generator

Started by poynt99, 2010.12.20, 22:05:07

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

poynt99

Wow, yet another way to skin the same cat.

A well crafted and unique device, but hmmm.... ??? He obviously enjoyed all the work put in to it though. ;)

Hard to believe this is the guy that conceived and built this machine.  :o

.99

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

poynt99

Then, there's the multi-multi-cylinder version! good grief!  ???

.99

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

MileHigh

I love the "eye candy" aspect of it all.  It looks like brass but I think it's machined aluminum.  His clips come up on YouTube when you search on "over unity" and I have been a big fan for ages!  lol  I haven't checked in for an update in a long time.  The guy gets an A+ for enthusiasm!

If you have a brass fetish, the things that that guy builds are downright sexy!  lol

Check this out.  Not an over unity device but just so damn cool!