PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:56:47
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 968946 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Which "wicked"? The autorities exploit the human credulity for god's glory, sincerely or not, and the humans without critical mind believe what their preachers and other priests told them: it's always the human's fault, never the god's fault. Then they repeat sincerely what they have been teached.
"When a sick person dies, it's the fault of doctors. When he cures, it's thanks to the saints" (Italian proverb).

No truer words spoken. The wicked exist only because there are victims. But those who know the Truth can be a victim no more.

---------------------------

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Thank God for the 9/11.
Don't forget that in a theory of the existence of an omniscient and omnipotent being, all events are predicted by this being, all events can be prevented by this being and so, all events are the result of the willingness of the being.
So no need of a conspiracy theory, it's obvious that God is the instigator of 9/11.
 >:-)

I had a realization several years ago that God was not "all things good and just", but rather "all things: good, bad, and indifferent".  "God" is now admonished of his actions.  I discussed my "realization" with a good friend of mine and he was quite appalled. 

If there is a God-like entity or even a God-like creative force (as I believe), then the source of good/bad is the same, though the the path to each is different.

When I pray to God, believing that good will come of it.  Keep in mind, however, that I also believe that a black cloud dwells over my head!  So, I pray when I am afraid or wish for something that I cannot control, which sounds really bad. 

I consider my wife's beliefs much stronger.  She is an atheist, and believes that we are fully responsible for our destiny. 

God helps those who help themselves, so I think atheists will always be in his favor.  After all, praying to God, was never God's requirement.

Group: Guest
If the United Sates is the Universe, then who is God?  lol 

Buy me a drink
Very interesting.

If you replace the term 'God' with 'Resonance' and 'Satan' with 'Chaos' then a larger number of things about belief come to light.

the devil makes work for human evil. man must do good works of God. God is not necessary for the World

Buy me a drink
Without resonance nothing works...

Buy me a drink
And just where did the towers go?

Buy me a drink
No takers, huh?

Maybe we can agree on this hyper-reality?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqbcsU0_RjU[/youtube]

tExB=qr
Directed energy weapons...

I've always found the idea of those very interesting.  Dr. Wood makes an interesting case.

What if our government does have such weapons?  So what?  We can't do anything about it.  They'll never admit to it, and will continue to to use them to achieve their goals.

Our time and energy is better spent on new technology to help ourselves be more independent.

If you had working TPU's, would you care about the price of oil? or the price of food?

Having your own energy changes things.  It gives you much more freedom and with that comes a lot of responsibility. 

I think we should lock this thread,   the ideas presented here are highly speculative!   :o

just kidding!   LOL   ;D

or am I?     :D

I think we should lock this thread,   the ideas presented here are highly speculative!   :o
       I think the religious comments are actually speculative.   Personal beliefs are subjective, IMHO.  C.C   

just kidding!   LOL   ;D

or am I?     :D
       9/11?   Conspiracy theorists have a 'field day' with that sometimes, I think.   To put it very mildly!!    :D

--Lee

Just recently on the news they mentioned finding a piece of one of the 9/11 aircraft, it was stuck between two buildings closely spaced.

Anybody follow that story?  Any controversy surrounding it?

Just recently on the news they mentioned finding a piece of one of the 9/11 aircraft, it was stuck between two buildings closely spaced.

Anybody follow that story?  Any controversy surrounding it?
       A piece of wheel or landing gear, as I recall?   I suppose it was merely passed off as something they missed earlier and had finally found recently.

--Lee

If you want ABSOLUTE PROOF 911 was an inside job, Click on this Link, & Turn Up Your Volume:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W-R_jfUum4

"In was no commercial airliner" as the lady said.   O0

It was the E-10  military plane.   As it was disclosed later, the military was conducting exercises on 9/11 of exactly such nature, so what went wrong?  why did a military E-10 plane go straight into the buildings?  Who piloted the plane, was it remote controlled?  Did hackers take control of the plane and slammed it into the buildings? 

This was an "inside job", but I put it in quotes because the ones who did it, even though claiming to be Americans,  are not "inside" in their allegiance.  Most of the wealthy and powerful in this country may or may not be that loyal to America, which is after all just a melting pot of so many cultures.

For example a lot of Jesuits have infiltrated the government, and they hold a higher allegiance, i.e., to the Vatican, who wants to unify the world under their control, just like back in the dark ages, when princes of every nation would bow down to them.   Look how many people went and bowed down to the Pope (John Paul) when he died, you see in that famous picture, the Bush family, Clintons, and others, all bowing down.  It's a sign of submission.

But why attack America?   because we have the military power and resources to make war on islam.  They needed us to go to war, and we did.   

We are manipulated to achieve their agendas.

EM

tExB=qr
and the oil never topped flowing...

New Studies; Conspiracy Theorists Sane...

It is gratifying to see that those who
are serious about finding truth just
doggedly keep at it leaving no stones
unturned.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Professor

unturned.

Thanks for noting this article, Dumped.  Agreed.  This from the article:

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.

The authors were surprised to discover that it is now more conventional to leave so-called conspiracist comments than conventionalist ones: “Of the 2174 comments collected, 1459 were coded as conspiracist and 715 as conventionalist.” In other words, among people who comment on news articles, those who disbelieve government accounts of such events as 9/11 and the JFK assassination outnumber believers by more than two to one. That means it is the pro-conspiracy commenters who are expressing what is now [becoming] the conventional wisdom, while the anti-conspiracy commenters are becoming a small, beleaguered minority.

Perhaps because their supposedly mainstream views no longer represent the majority, the anti-conspiracy commenters often displayed anger and hostility: “The research… showed that people who favoured the official account of 9/11 were generally more hostile when trying to persuade their rivals.”

Additionally, it turned out that the anti-conspiracy people were not only hostile, but fanatically attached to their own conspiracy theories as well. According to them, their own theory of 9/11 - a conspiracy theory holding that 19 Arabs, none of whom could fly planes with any proficiency, pulled off the crime of the century under the direction of a guy on dialysis in a cave in Afghanistan - was indisputably true. The so-called conspiracists, on the other hand, did not pretend to have a theory that completely explained the events of 9/11: “For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account.”

In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist - a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory - accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it. ...

unturned.

So being a conspiracy theorist is now the new normal?  sweet, im going to call my uncle and tell him im no longer crazy!   ;D  :D

EM

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Haha  ;D

Same here  O0

I've just seen a great quote on a video.

Doctors destroy health
Lawyers destroy Justice
psychiatrists destroy minds
scientists destroy truth
major media destroys information
religions destroy spirituality and
governments destroy freedom

See I'm normal now  >:-)

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Haha  ;D

Same here  O0

I've just seen a great quote on a video.

Doctors destroy health
Lawyers destroy Justice
psychiatrists destroy minds
scientists destroy truth
major media destroys information
religions destroy spirituality and
governments destroy freedom

See I'm normal now  >:-)

said in music by this group @1975

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9s2hp9i680

lyrics here: http://www.lyricstime.com/procol-harum-as-strong-as-samson-lyrics.html

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Wow thanks ION really enjoyed that, never heard it before, although i am well familiar with A Whither shade of pale.

Just shows how far behind most of us are, way behind, who ever wrote those lyrics was way way ahead, almost seems impossible to have so much forsight and understanding of the real world, although i am sure that's just a generation thing and me being not in the right company.

O0

tExB=qr
I wish Snowden had shared the more damaging stuff.

Buy me some coffee
Well you never know, he held a news conference in Russia the other day and I've heard nothing since then maybe time to google and see.

Got to give that guy credit, just shows what happens when you go against the grain, let's face it they will do anything to get him and he knows it, although i don't know if they even dare take him out now after all the publicity, they will do everything they can to lock him up i suppose.

It's sort of going down the line of Russia + China against the West

Did you hear about what Europe did to china regarding Solar panel production, they are in the process of slamming a 47% import tax on all China solar imports on the basis that China have been dumping cheap cells in Europe damaging Germany profit  C.C

http://www.businessgreen.com/bg/news/2272680/eu-imposes-118-per-cent-solar-tariffs-on-chinese-imports

In response China are talking about doing the same to France regarding cheap wine imports to China LOL, France was really angry at this suggestion LOL

Obama is plastering weapons of mass destruction all around Russia's perimeter, i tell ya there's some nasty trouble coming our way if these idiots stay in power.

EDIT
Been listening to Procol Harum all night, some of the best music I've heard, been a dam good night.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:56:47