PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:29:24
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 968939 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
One of us guys better hurry up and get a FE dev working, because during the collapse of iceland, one of the conditions of the IMF lending money was for outsiders to be able to scoop the Iceland energy companies up and privatize them, this also happened when Ireland was bailed by the IMF.

I suspect the same will happen in Spain/France/Italy/UK and more

What happens when all power production is under one wealthy group of controllers, maybe this is the way they are paving for the electric future we will need to stop relying of fossil fuels.

Making progress on the solution.

The only thing that Bankers pave for is larger profits and more control:

Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.

EDIT:
Isn't money a representation of energy?  So, with free energy, you negate the need for money to some degree.  Of course "time" is still very valuble, and people want to be paid for it, as are other commodities, but free energy is a serious equalizer to energy as a commodity.  Copper and silver will become very valuable.

Group: Experimentalist

Carefull with the name calling, we are having a serious debate here.   I don't think you want to call Dr Jones, Ion, Peter, GK, WW, or even myself Idiods, do you?    (anybody else who wants to be included in my list, just say so  LOL   :P)

EM

OH, but it seems just fine for your side of the argument to call names!  It seems that is what your side is best at!  Lefty tactics, when you have no good argument to defend your stances with, attack your opponent personally, smear their reputation and call names.  It's been working well for them.

Just check what you guys have called me so far in this debate.

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Milehigh, never argue with idiots.  They will bring you down to their level and then win with experience.

I don't consider anyone on this forum to be an "idiot", nor should you. There are more informed and less informed persons.

There are persons that form an "opinion" after a cursory look at some of the available data.

There are others that have made a serious study of the 9/11 enigma over many years and thousands of hours of research. Their "opinion' may be more informed, it also may not, as it depends on the initial bias of the researcher.

The point is to have an open mind, collect and review as much information as you can get your hands on, and try hard not to form an "opinion" too quickly as you may get stuck having to defend an untenable position.

The truth is out there for those who seek it in earnest. It will  not be delivered to the lazy on a silver platter or by your evening newscaster.

And you are right, experience does usually win in the end.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest

Isn't money a representation of energy?  So, with free energy, you negate the need for money to some degree.  Of course "time" is still very valuble, and people want to be paid for it, as are other commodities, but free energy is a serious equalizer to energy as a commodity.  Copper and silver will become very valuable.

Peterae said
"One of us guys better hurry up and get a FE dev working, because during the collapse of iceland, one of the conditions of the IMF lending money was for outsiders to be able to scoop the Iceland energy companies up and privatize them, this also happened when Ireland was bailed by the IMF."

I read an article that said THEY were thinking of using "energy credits" to replace money in the new world monetary system, coming soon.

So yea, we better get something going quick. If the monetary system were based on "energy credits", it may be a shoot to kill order for the likes of us.

Mags

For those that will, or are, picking up and reading the Koran there are some things that you should know before hand.

The Koran is not arranged in chronological order, It is arranged, front to back, from the longest passage to the shortest passage.  So as you read through it the time line is scattered all over.

In Islam they have what they call abrogation, because in the Koran there are many verses that contradict each other.  The earlier verses, when Islam had no power, were real nice sounding and these are the verses they hold up to us Kafir to show that their religion is peaceful and like other religions, but these are not the verses they believe in.  They believe that god can change his mind and that at one time he may say one thing and at another time something else (because he is god he can do anything he wants).  So they came up with abrogation and what it does is tells them which verses in the Koran are the right ones, the ones they follow and believe in and were the last and final verses that god wanted them to follow. So make sure you have a Koran that informs you of the abrogated verses.  In fact you don't even need to read them because they are not what true Islam follows.  They are abrogated, thrown out, not valid nor followed by Muslims.

Unfortunately the peaceful and tolerant verses are the ones that have been abrogated and thrown out, after they gained power everything changed.

Also keep in mind that everything you read in the Koran supposedly came directly from god through Mohammad.  They believe that this book is the actual word of god.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

tExB=qr

I read an article that said THEY were thinking of using "energy credits" to replace money in the new world monetary system, coming soon.

Interesting!

"Energy" in it various forms can replace gold or other standards as a basis for monetary value.  When you boil money down to what it is, money is energy credits, except the amount is not currently based on the actual energy supply.  Control of the energy supply makes one very powerful!

That's where we are going...

1. Take control of energy reserves  (completed)
2. Crash current currency/economy (almost complete)
3. Instill new system, with selfish bastards in control of it all (2012?)
4. bleed the people dry!

I like the "human value unit": HVU = 400 joules
http://coldfusionnow.wordpress.com/2011/10/12/proposed-new-currency-would-be-backed-by-e-cat-energy/

Some background about the link between energy and money:
Energy is what underwrites every economic and ecological process. It is the foundation of all human wealth creation. Since money can be anything which is representative of value that can be traded for a wide range of goods and services across geographical areas, then energy itself can be used as money.

Unlike fiat currencies, an energy currency is a genuine commodity in universal demand, which represents the value of work already done as well as the potential of work which can be done. As a scientific unit of measure, there can be no manipulation of its value over time or place, and therefore no speculation. It can be used to scientifically stabilize and rationalize the economic process at every level. The value of commodities, services and goods can fluctuate in relation to the standard of value of an energy currency, but those fluctuations will not be speculatively driven on the monetary side (as is the case with the dominant fiat system), any fluctuations will be driven by real factors of cost and demand.

An energy currency easily translates into energy accounting, and therefore provides a more accurate and complete analysis of economic output and resource consumption, so it would not be possible to exclude the full human-social and ecological costs of any economic activity in the accounts, as it the case with the present system. Since no one nation or corporation can “own” energy as a currency, it will represent the first genuine international and non-political monetary system.

WW, were you there when Bldg7 was "pulled"? The official story is that it was demolished, and that statement was made after the fact.

My understanding was it was demolished after determining it was likely to cause more surrounding damage and injuries if left to fall on its own, again. I was there when the demolition happened but I was a bit busy. Between the Red Cross trying to call in more troops and the completely disorganized communication attempts by fire/police, it was a lasting nightmare.

The angel in the whole deal was a newly licensed young girl (lower teens, I believe) that manned a Red Cross station for three days without sleep.

As bad as the whole thing was it was cause to realize the greatness that can come out of people.

I've been an active member of ARES & SKYWARN for longer than I care to admit. For my efforts I lost three weeks of pay from my employer but kept my job. Talk about right-wing blood suckers  >:(

Ever see the new solidstate electric meters to replace the old rotary ones on your home?

Well, there are many references to these as they can detect how many computers you have running in your home, etc.

I wonder how they know what type of device it is? Power supply signature? EnergyStar? Its on just about everything these days.

Like how my pc knows Im connecting its HD video out to my Sony 50"(vga also). Is there a digital line in the cable that determines this? Or is it a signature of sorts that the pc can detect without data?

So, is there possibly something built into the pc's that could be sending data through the power lines in the house?

Lol, I suppose if you wanted to get around this, use the power coming to the house to charge batteries and run all devices off of an inverter.

Some articles say that there is suspicion that the new digital meters send out a harmful signals, intentionally. ;0
Not sure I believe that, other than it adds more cell freq activity to each home, office, etc. to send data out, about you.

But, I dont like the fact that they can know my electric life and record it.

I know a woman that works for 911 and she says she wont own a cell phone, as in her work, she has the ability to track any phone, and turn the mic on via remote without the phone showing notification of it happening.
I know of a shop that installs devices in unmarked police vehicles, that they can ride through your neighborhood and turn on mic's to get leads, on anything. They tell the shop not to say anything(but you know how that is ;]  )  as they told them it is "illegal" to use the devices, the way they use them.

Mags

tExB=qr
I have to some cross-checking but it appears "they" are already preparing for "carbon currency":

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/19380

Carbon Market Players
The modern system of carbon credits was an invention of the Kyoto Protocol and started to gain momentum in 2002 with the establishment of the first domestic economy-wide trading scheme in the U.K. After becoming international law in 2005, the trading market is now predicted to reach $3 trillion by 2020 or earlier. 

Graciela Chichilnisky, director of the Columbia Consortium for Risk Management and a designer of the carbon credit text of the Kyoto Protocol, states that the carbon market “is therefore all about cash and trading – but it is also a way to a profitable and greener future.”  (See Who Needs a Carbon Market?) 

Who are the “traders” that provide the open door to all this profit? Currently leading the pack are JPMorgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. 

Bloomberg noted in Carbon Capitalists on December 4, 2009 that   

“The banks are preparing to do with carbon what they’ve done before: design and market derivatives contracts that will help client companies hedge their price risk over the long term. They’re also ready to sell carbon-related financial products to outside investors.”

At JP Morgan, the woman who originally invented Credit Default Swaps, Blythe Masters, is now head of the department that will trade carbon credits for the bank.

Considering the sheer force of global banking giants behind carbon trading, it’s no wonder analysts are already predicting that the carbon market will soon dwarf all other commodities trading. 

(OU device = billionaire?)

What I also find kind of funny is it is the same people who will insist that overunity is possible that will believe in the wildest 9/11 conspiracies.  Hey how about this, if you do not think the fuel in the planes had enough energy to bring down the towers, why don't you just assume it was some overunity effect that did it?  If overunity is possible, that means you can get infinite energy from nothing, and if that is possible, how about alot of energy from alot of fuel?

You know eaten, I think you got something here.

It could have been the downward movement of the steel girders through the earths magnetic field caused massive flows of current that blew iron oxide off the girders so violently it attached itself to fine particles of aluminum creating thermite which then ignited from the friction and finished blowing the towers down.  Maybe I've been wrong all this time?
 :D

Quote from: MileHigh

Dumped, I can assure you my "bullshit attempted mind-control RADAR" is very alive and kicking.  Perhaps you think my "programming" has skewed my perception.  However, the problem for me is that I look at what you are saying and to me you are a fully programmed drone doing the bidding of whoever programmed you.  You feel satisfaction and fulfillment in telling us that "the end is neigh," just executing your program that your puppetmasters have put into you.  But you can't see it because you are in your own fishbowl, just like you allege that I am in my fishbowl.

So who's wearing the fishbowl on their heads?  You or me?  I think time will tell.  I say nothing is going to happen, you say we are close to the Rapture (or whatever), but time will tell.

MileHigh

P.S.:  I think I may have read between the lines here in Dumped's statement and figured it out:

I think this one is about the alleged agreement to cull the population of the world because it is too high.  Six billion is way too many people and the powers that be have decided that about 500 million is a sweet spot.  With a population of 500 million and our current technological level then Man could inhabit the Earth and live a life of luxury and not put any excessive stress on Gia, the living biosphere.

So the gloom and doom from Dumped is about the upcoming mass murder of five and one-half billion people.  Am I right Dumped?  Do you have an escape-death ticket yourself?

As world events unfold in the near future we
shall all soon see what is really what.

The prophecies of The Book tell us that about
2/3 of the world's population will be lost in the
coming wars and other man-made catastrophes.

There is scant little anyone can do to make
preparation for what is soon to come.  And, there
are no "escape-death" tickets for anyone but the
"Elites" themselves who believe, in their arrogance,
that they are firmly in control of their AGENDA.

Their plans will be foiled in a most wondrous way
just when they believe they've achieved all of their
aims...

Death itself is only temporary.  In The Book it is called
a "sleep" from which we'll be awakened at the time
of the beginning of the New Era.  It is during that time
that all will be made right.

Again, we shall see as it all unfolds...

Fasten your seatbelts!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

For those that will, or are, picking up and reading the Koran there are some things that you should know before hand.

The Koran is not arranged in chronological order, It is arranged, front to back, from the longest passage to the shortest passage.  So as you read through it the time line is scattered all over.

In Islam they have what they call abrogation, because in the Koran there are many verses that contradict each other.  The earlier verses, when Islam had no power, were real nice sounding and these are the verses they hold up to us Kafir to show that their religion is peaceful and like other religions, but these are not the verses they believe in.  They believe that god can change his mind and that at one time he may say one thing and at another time something else (because he is god he can do anything he wants).  So they came up with abrogation and what it does is tells them which verses in the Koran are the right ones, the ones they follow and believe in and were the last and final verses that god wanted them to follow. So make sure you have a Koran that informs you of the abrogated verses.  In fact you don't even need to read them because they are not what true Islam follows.  They are abrogated, thrown out, not valid nor followed by Muslims.

Unfortunately the peaceful and tolerant verses are the ones that have been abrogated and thrown out, after they gained power everything changed.

Also keep in mind that everything you read in the Koran supposedly came directly from god through Mohammad.  They believe that this book is the actual word of god.

Islam has very interesting, and little known,
origins.  As does the Saud family of Saudi
Arabia.

Before reading the Koran one should first
study the Talmud and the Kabbalah.  Reliable
interpretations can be found online for both.

It is helpful to study in accordance with the
developmental timeline.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Wow G

Carbon credits are already making a lot of people rich, quiet a strange system reminds me of the trading of bad debt which the banks just folded over.

MH and ex will be telling us that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq next and that the war was just & legal.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0[/youtube]

Before reading the Koran one should first
study the Talmud and the Kabbalah.  Reliable
interpretations can be found online for both.

Not at all necessary, I mean read them if you want but studying them before the Koran is not necessary, it is the Koran that is giving us the biggest problems.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Let me address the idiots:
They [pulled] building #7 the same time as the towers fell?
Do ya need to look down the barrel of a clue?

The opposite of this model is:
You can tout about something. You can write about something. And nobody will believe you. But if you show a video then all believe. WTF (world trade fools).

tExB=qr
...it is the Koran that is giving us the biggest problems.

The Koran?

Dude!  You must be "hard on the pipe"!

Hey Grump,
Whats the idea of posting a picture of me, and where did you get it, thats just great, now my cover is blown!
 :'(

Group: Ambassador

Room
I never would have recognized you with the beard !!

Chet

Quote from: Room3327
... it is the Koran that is giving us the biggest problems.

The "us" would be whom?

Room
I never would have recognized you with the beard !!

Chet

Chet, I had to grow it so I could blend in with the crowd when they come my way with pitch forks and torches.

The "us" would be whom?
The western world.

tExB=qr
Peter: there is always another angle to things

Don't sell the energy, just sell the green part of it!

CREDITS FOR SALE.  At this point, most states only allow customers to generate enough energy to cover their own needs. Through a process called net metering, an individual or business produces energy during the day, feeds it back into the grid, then gets credited for the amount of energy produced. Though customers can't yet sell electricity to other customers, since they're constrained by having to send their electricity through the existing grid, there are ways to make a profit. The most common way is through selling renewable-energy credits, which are credits clean-energy producers receive and sell to utilities so that utilities can meet their quotas for deriving energy from renewable sources.

Brokers get in touch with local energy producers and purchase the credits, then aggregate them and sell them to the larger utilities. The producers usually get between $200 and $300 for every megawatt hour of energy they generate in a given year. They're not selling the energy itself, but instead are being rewarded for producing their energy cleanly and sustainably.

Michael Mercurio, the president of Island Wind, a clean-energy consulting firm in Long Beach Island, N.J., is one of the pioneers. He currently has a solar energy production system on his home's roof and is about to install a small-scale wind turbine generator. "I don't make money from the sale of [the energy back to the grid or to the utility company], but from the renewable-energy-credit side of it," says Mercurio, who expects to make about $2,820 in total RECs this year, or $235 per megawatt hour he produces.

Green energy took down the towers! Case closed!

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
What I also find kind of funny is it is the same people who will insist that overunity is possible that will believe in the wildest 9/11 conspiracies.  Hey how about this, if you do not think the fuel in the planes had enough energy to bring down the towers, why don't you just assume it was some overunity effect that did it?  If overunity is possible, that means you can get infinite energy from nothing, and if that is possible, how about alot of energy from alot of fuel?

No, sorry that is an assumption by you and an ill founded one. I , for one, do not believe in the "wildest 9/11 conspiracies", and least of all the official government version, yet I believe energy from as yet unknown sources might be possible.

Which then begs the question, why are you here?

I asked you this once before and you just slithered away and did not answer.

So what is your purpose here? To enlighten all of us that you call "idiots"?. You will probably slither away once again and not answer this direct question. what is your intention and purpose for being on this forum?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Ambassador

See I'm a bit suspicious of other motives??

In 1993 the towers took a whack {brutal whack] I was called to the site at that time by the chief engineer for the port Authority of NY and NJ.

I have to tell you I spent time in NYC doing High rise Demmo
I think the building was mortally wounded dieing in slow motion from the roots up!

The rest is a type of Lightning we use to see in the City all the time!!

What do you do with a zillion dollar liability thats gonna do a leaning tower of wallstreet some day?
Get creative......................
?

My 2 cents

Chet

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:29:24