PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-06-19, 05:52:11
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Dr. Jones - Current Research and Historical Notes  (Read 79998 times)

My old browser and Puppy Linux are enabling me to see
the whole enchilada.

---------------------------
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Group: Guest
Test.

Group: Moderator

Glad to see you're on, TK.
  I like that quote of yours, muDped:  "
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- )"

Buy me some coffee
Ah,good to see everything is sorted.

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Yes Jeane is a good reporter, well it is her job. I met her in Washington state a few years back, she's of our age ;) ;) ;D I mean from the point of view she keeps her feet on the ground, she lives in Canada and knows a lot of people in the new energy field, she wanted to do a report on my work but told her it is too soon, lets get it right first or I might get shot down.

Mike 8)
Mike, I tried to contact Jeane via her website, but it didn't go through.
Do you know how to contact her, or could ask a question?  This is what I tried to send:

"Hi, Jeane,  this is Professor Steven E Jones, muon-catalyzed fusion, cold fusion, etc.  EARLY retired (and not by choice).   Anyway, I'm putting together some notes and I came across a question I asked a scientist (I think John) of Defkalion.  He gave a solid answer, and now 5 years later, I wonder - what has happened to Defkalion?  any progress, devices for sale or testing, etc.?   I thought - if anyone, Jeane would know.
Thanks,  Steven J"

I recently found an article published in 2018:
 Neutrons from Muon-Catalyzed Fusion and Muon-Capture Processes in an Ultradense Hydrogen H(0) Generator, by Holmlid, here:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15361055.2017.1421366?scroll=top&needAccess=true

They want $50 to view the paper for 24 hours!  Can anyone find the paper without the high fee?

That's the paper - thank you, Gyula!   O0

Here's something more to chew on - the Chinese have landed an exploratory rover on the FAR side of the moon...
https://www.foxnews.com/science/china-successfully-lands-spacecraft-on-far-side-of-moon-state-media-says
   How do they get radio signals back from there? 

Here's something more to chew on - the Chinese have landed an exploratory rover on the FAR side of the moon...
https://www.foxnews.com/science/china-successfully-lands-spacecraft-on-far-side-of-moon-state-media-says
   How do they get radio signals back from there?
According to the BBC by a moon satellite that was also part of the project.
Smudge

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-06-19, 05:52:11