PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-30, 18:14:49
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New Russian device looks promising  (Read 7698 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Look like the superbright leds dissipate about 120mW at rated output at 30 mA forward current. Forward voltage is 3.4V

His devices are not pulsed but driven directly off a large electrolytic cap that is sustained at the required voltage to light 2 leds in series or around 6.8 volts via feedback sensing of the boost converter.

The leds can be driven off much lower current and still look rather bright especially in his darkened room.

If we knew what the starter battery voltage was we could predict the conventional run time since we now know the capacitor values.

The left half  of the circuit is a switching converter off the shelf i.e. very conventional. The right half biases a second winding that is the unconventional part of the device.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Hi ION great work, the battery is going to be i would go for 9 or 12V

Here's the datasheet on the buck booster used
http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/MC34063A-D.PDF

Someone posted this interesting explanation:
(I  made bold and underlined a few things that caught my eye.)
If you add together two cups of ferrite core armor, inside between the cups usually have a small air gap, if viewed from the side to the light it is visible.

In pulsed devices that operate in push-pull mode with full magnetization reversal of the core, this clearance is needed. Usually rings are broken in half a gasket, pick up an optimum clearance and glued to reduce their merit, with armored core do the same thing.

In contrast to the oscillator circuit is often used for high Q-factor of the Rings total magnetic saturation of the transition through the hysteresis loop with the complete opposite magnetization reversal of the ferromagnetic core.

In the scheme that we consider a key PWM inductor enjoy one polar pulse current. At the time of the pulse in the coil is one of the polar current, over several periods in the body of the core there is an increment of the magnetic field and so after a while ferromagnetic core is magnetized to the mean value and becomes a magnet (so-called lines of force in the magnetic MP looped inside the armored sredechnika) .

When a single polar pulse current in the coil due to the emerging magnetic field is the magnetization of a ferromagnet at the time of pause, reverse occurs in the inductor emf of self-induction, and decreases MP partial (not full) demagnetized ferrite has accumulated electromagnetic energy, the magnetic field is turned off and back tension magnetic ferrite magnet is partially reduced and remains its residual magnetization (the internal energy stored in the form of permanent ferrite MP).

In order to reverse the time of the EMF of self-induction coil to increase the energy necessary to sharply reduce its inductance, it can be done by reverse electro-armor plates moving apart of the ferromagnetic core, for this purpose in the gap between the cups you need to put a flexible rubber band or spring-loaded.

If both cups will counter act the magnetic field which occurs on two spaced spools, two cups armored core will attract each other.

Both dishes ferrite core armored represent a resonant bell Ferrite if both cups will ring at the resonant frequency, the armored core will be of a conservative magnetic resonance closed system that when electromagnetic resonant electromechanical vibrations will go out in the open on a non-conservative system, which operates Electrogravity field of the earth.

Before to talk about a raise any energy from the outside, it is first necessary to reduce losses in the closed conservative system that ZSE according nonconservative changes in the open system and interacts with its environment.

PS: The current pulses in the "Ringing" an armored core can excite electromagnetic and electromechanical devices (sound) fluctuating impact type.
In addition, in ferromagnets under the influence of EMF occurs magnetostrictive effect.
Any medium has the parameters epsilon and mu, so besides the magnetic interactions and effects must be paramagnetic spin resonance and amplification. To achieve additional effects with decreasing energy losses must be administered with the active capacitance dielectric (electrolyte paramagnetic fluid, etc.).

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
Very promising indeed ... as long as there are no lipo battery tricks ..easy to circuit to make and behave exactly like this. 

The explanation seems to ring a few bells  2 "resonances combining" ..Thanks for posting fake or foe !

Hi ION great work, the battery is going to be i would go for 9 or 12V

Here's the datasheet on the buck booster used
http://www.onsemi.com/pub_link/Collateral/MC34063A-D.PDF

That's a great little part with lot's of uses, especially if you need to loop the output of a DUT (mjn). Very easy to apply. I have a few on hand and will build.

Perusing the site, the guys over there think it was no more than 3 volts to kickstart, but we can use the higher voltage just to get an idea of max runtime.

e.g if we use 2200uF (0.0022F) x 12^2 / 2 =0.1584 Joules (Watt Seconds) divided by 0.120 Watts= 1.32 seconds of operation. This is best case since the converter will stop working when it hits around 3Volts but we'll give it the full benefit if extracting all the energy.

In the video we see the leds lit for much longer than 1.32 seconds.

The video is 4:19 long, leds start at 1:32 so they are lit for 2 min 47 sec. or 167 seconds x .120 Watts =20.04 Joules of storage capacity needed.

Check the math, it's early and first cup of java has not kicked in.

We need an english translation of the video (Chet, Wesley). He starts with the top of the pot core removed and shows no light, then carefully places the top half and screws it down. There seems to be a gap spacer.

Verpies: you found this video...any comments?

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
That's a great little part with lot's of uses, especially if you need to loop the output of a DUT (mjn). Very easy to apply. I have a few on hand and will build.

Yes looks very nice for what we want, a very compacked package, not sure my local supplier has this, but I will ask when I go into Valencia next week.

Just by the video I think the battery is a 12v type used in transmitters for garage door auto systems, just my pence worth, as it is shorter than a 1.5vAAA

regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
We used the same type of battery some years ago in philips video's they are 1/4 length AA cells 2 in one package giving 2.4V at least i am pretty sure

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
We used the same type of battery some years ago in philips video's they are 1/4 length AA cells 2 in one package giving 2.4V at least i am pretty sure

Here is the 12v along with an AA 1.5v

regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
Only one way to find out  about the battery O0

Very interesting, reminds me of my "mini-tpu" , which used 1 volt operation.  This device appears to use +5 v ICs, so higher voltage and a larger inductor.  If the bright LEDs are pulsed, this can be explained by energy storage.  If not, it appears to imply OU operation.   

EM

Look at the schematic.  His devices are not pulsed but driven directly off a large electrolytic cap that is sustained at the required voltage to light 2 leds in series or around 6.8 volts via feedback sensing of the boost converter.

Hi there :)

In regards to circuit being discussed there it goes all way of some 8 years back to http://www.skif.biz/index.php?name=Pages&op=page&pid=103
The main concept there was to have changing inductance when pulsing 3 coils (2 are canceling each other + conventional coil connected in series) and at the moment of disconnection shortening of the second coil takes place so the 1st and the 3rd would connect in series four double BEMF. Also the shorted 2nd coild would induce current pulse which is interesting from point of view where voltage and current are coming from separate sources.
So the output capacitor is being charged with more BEMF than in normal operation and there is also additional circuit recharging source capacitor after those cycles of switching on->disconnecting power from coils+shortening 2nd coil->charge capacitor are finished.

Hopefuly that will clear confusion on what concept was being used.

Cheers!

Buy me some coffee
Hello T-1000

Welcome and thanks for you contribution.

Peter

Hi People,

Sorry I have not seen the vid: http://piter.tv/video_clip/25503/
My Malwarebytes (Pro) gave me a warning.
Most Russian web sites are crammed with nasty Malwares. No?
Should be a cultural fad. :) BTW, "Nasty Malwares" is a pleonasm. No?

Sorry also, I do not fully catch what this very Russian CCT is about?
Some kinda self sustaining stuff?

In that case, and for the fun of it, I have one vid:
"Self-powering / resonating circuit with 555 timer chip - Possibly free energy"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD_Bwwvlc3I
Circuit Simulator from falstad.com

I have "replicated" the proposed CCT in the vid.
Here is the picture:

It works! I mean: the simulation works.

Of coarse, this is just a mere simulation with, I guess, "Official Science Equations".
This simulator must have a bug and/or is not able to deal with sneaky circuits.
It indeed, have some bugs.
If you are too tricky, the simulator gives you a nice "convergence failed" error and stops.
Anyway, a lot of people are claiming non conventional behaviors when playing with "real" trafos. No?

Gwella soƱjou a-berz Jean.

-------------------------------------------------
Huge PS:
About "Official Science Equations", most of time, the textbooks are telling half of the story and
do not take into account the 'parametric' aspect of it.

g = d(M.v)/dt. M is assumed to be constant. Assuming M *not* to be constant leads to very interesting equations.
You can consult 'Ronald D. Pearson' and 'Ove Tedenstig'. Google is OK.

v = d(L.i)/dt. 'L' is assumed to be constant. It has not to be so.
--------------------
In a nutshell:
'Parametric' is when you change the rule of the game when this very game is playing.
Not fair? Indeed! French (f') politicians recently tried  this. They  moved back.
In 'OUR' case is it just to achieve 'OU'. No? :)
------------------------------
Derivations *not* of my own:
W=qV
P= dW/dt = d(qV)/dt = dq/dt.V + q.dV/dt = I.V + q.dV/dt.
P = P1 + P2
P1 = I.V ; P1 is just half of the story
P2 = q.dV/dt

Now, V=Q/C
Suppose that the capacity fluctuates in time: DC/dt <>0  and the charge Q is constant. dq/dt = 0.

You eventually get P1= I.V = dQ.V/dt = 0
and P2 = -V^2.dC/dt
Sorry for any transcription error.
I can post the scan of the paper if you are interested in.
---------------------------------

My claim is that 'OU' is still in the "Official Equations" should we:
 - use the full equations.
 - take into account the time.
For this, you can consult "Claus Turtur", a German Scientist who is most of time (precisely :)) over my head
but not over my intuition. Google is OK too.

Hi All,

Off topic?
Anyway, I can not resist on telling you about 'Ove Tendenstig' (OT).

I'm pretty sure that none of you are aware of this guy.
If any, they win noodles parcels. Just send me a private message.

OT is a Swedish scientist.
He can be perceived as the author of "yet-another-'unified-field'-pet-theory".
He can, indeed.

Nevertheless:
We all know about the MKSA system. Meter(s), Kilo(s) Second(s), Ampere(s).

According to OT, we do not any more need Ampere(s). Amazing, No?
The dimension of Ampere(s) is just: M^0 L^3 T^-2. = L^3/T^2
The Acceleration of a Volume (of Eather???).

The dimension of a Voltage is M^1 L^-1 T^-1 = M/L*T
You can consult the attached file.

I'm far from a Mathematician and a Scientist but I do like to play with 'dimensional equations'.
Very simple and very informative. No?
Thanks to 'Ove Tendenstig' you can show that the Thomson formula is the 'same'
(= can be derived with dimensional analysis) that E=M.C^2. 
----------------------
This is not 'OU', indeed!

Before Copernic the astronomers were able to predict eclipse dates.
Their theories were obviously wrong.
Morality: you do not need an accurate theory to be successful. Do you?

And now, ladies and gentlemen a musical interlude:
"Roy Rogers (slide guitar) - Walkin Blues"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW08Rc802MQ
Well, I woke up this morning look around for my 'Oouze'...
Amazing,too, No?

Le bonjour vous sied,
Jean

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-30, 18:14:49