PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:04:34
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The T reactor  (Read 13518 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dear Tinman

Try removing all connections from the signal generator and the scope, including the grounds. Does the neon still  illuminate?

Regards, ION

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Dear Tinman

Try removing all connections from the signal generator and the scope, including the grounds. Does the neon still  illuminate?

Regards, ION
It requires a ground only to opperate. If ground is removed,then it stop's running.
So it would seem ATM that it is recieving a signal of some sort,and the ground is needed to complete the conection.The neon will glow slightly if i use myself as the ground.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Tinkerer

You're not near Exmouth are you? I hear there's a decent Haarp install up there  ;D Very interesting work

Buy me some coffee
You're not near Exmouth are you? I hear there's a decent Haarp install up there  ;D Very interesting work
Ah yes,that.
Not many know about that one,but for those interested-
http://loveforlife.com.au/content/11/01/26/us-military-haarp-facility-exmouthwestern-australia-even-more-advanced-one-alaska

Group: Guest
Interesting experiment Tinman. Do you intend to try tuning for increased output derived from the substantial signal being picked-up by your device?

Buy me some coffee
Interesting experiment Tinman. Do you intend to try tuning for increased output derived from the substantial signal being picked-up by your device?
The first thing i have to do is find out what signal it is picking up. I have been fooling around with it for around 6 hour's now,and am no closer than i was yesterday. It dose need a ground--wont run without it. So i have been trying different types of aerials on the scope to try and find a strong signal-but as yet,haven't found one other than the 50Hz mains. Now I'm trying to figure out how to see if the ground itself has some sort of signal ???

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Possible ELF submarine carrier if you are on the coast "at sea level", Mwatts of power

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
It's possible that you've created an electret and it needs a ground reference point to direct electron flow.
If you can take your device for a drive and use the car chassis as ground, that will probably be very illuminating.
pun intended. lol

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Ambassador

Brad
Well
thinking about you Dad and his lifes work...
this comment from Mike N is quite intuitive [I'm a bit slow] and very suspect for other reasons...

Possible ELF submarine carrier if you are on the coast "at sea level", Mwatts of power
end quote

might be a solution to your long standing puzzle?
But maybe Not

Buy me some coffee
Brad
Well
thinking about you Dad and his lifes work...
this comment from Mike N is quite intuitive [I'm a bit slow] and very suspect for other reasons...

end quote

might be a solution to your long standing puzzle?
But maybe Not

Nope-no submarines of the coast here-->well none that I'm aware of anyway lol.

OK,well another disappointing find-along with the cap charger effect.

While the cap charging circuit was doing it's thing(or not doing it's thing),i was able to find out what was running the neon on that silly coil i made. Turns out that what i was seeing on the scope in the first video was just random noise,and nothing to do with what was really going on. After some more scoping,i found across the collector/emitter junction a nice AC wave form-although slightly square-and exactly matched mains frequency of 50 HZ. So off to the meter box,and switch off the power to the workshop. Upon entering the workshop,i see no more glowing neon. So i turn the power back on to the workshop,and the neon was glowing again. The next thing i did was to start unplugging things to see where the strong signal was coming from,and turns out that my UPS is the source of the strong signal that is running the neon.

So this is another lesson learned,and i now know to turn of the UPS when making any power measurements on small devices. This presents a problem,as my scope runs from the UPS to isolate the scope grounds from mains ground/neutral.

So in the last two day's,i have managed to kill two free energy devices lol O0. But not all is lost,as the new coil design is a kickass inductive kickback charger-as will be seen soon.

Just put it next to your neighbours meter box, voila free energy. Nice little radiant collector though considering no external aerial.

Quote from: TinMan
The next thing i did was to start unplugging things to see where the strong signal was coming from,and turns out that my UPS is the source of the strong signal that is running the neon.

So this is another lesson learned,and i now know to turn of the UPS when making any power measurements on small devices. This presents a problem,as my scope runs from the UPS to isolate the scope grounds from mains ground/neutral.

You may be able to suppress the radiant energy that your
UPS is propagating by placing it inside a shielded enclosure
such as a metal box.  If the radiant energy is getting into
 your wiring then some RFI filters can be installed at each
input and output wire of your UPS.  RFI filters are relatively
easy to make yourself.

Spurious radiation can be a real "problem" as you've discovered.

Well Done! on your sleuthing work TinMan.

Electromagnetic Interference article.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Guest
Many of us have been there Tinman but good on you for finding the source of the energy. The sad thing is that there are also many that did not find the source and believe that their device's were running on ZPE.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:04:34