PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:53:52
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ere many generations pass.... It is here Now and Ernst has a plan  (Read 8095 times)
Group: Ambassador

some of Ernst's work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzT4pG0Bnyo

more vids
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMage00000/videos

being discussed here 

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20499-ere-many-generations-pass.html#post289398

http://overunity.com/16669/ere-many-generations-pass-it-is-here-now-and-ernst-has-a-plan/msg486276/#new

Tesla
Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus [Antaeus], who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic—and this we know it is, for certain—then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.
end quote
--------------

Ernst has it working and has a Plan.

respectfully

Chet

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antheus [Antaeus], who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic? If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic—and this we know it is, for certain—then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

Nikola Tesla

hhop works anywhere in the universe, either Newtonian or Einsteinian based.

The hybrid exploits the warping of spacetime by a mass, and the creation of force from a rotating moment within a 4th dimensional space time (quantized volume).

This has the obvious benefit of being specifically implemented away from a significant mass, spaceship power and human habitation, will be nice to work on your energy generator within the specific gravity field without a spacesuit gazing at the stars..  8)

Throughout space there is energy, and energyiseverywhere.

Is the energy static or kinetic ? It is both, each occupying a separate frame of reference in the same "physical space"..

hhop fait accompli.. my plan worked.. past tense.. let us examine a winning moral mindset with the potential to create paradise throughout the universe, as opposed to the previously dominant scarcity ideology inevitably leading to the rise of the psycopaths..

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Rob
yes the land of " plenty energy" would be a hard place to sell energy , and would be a place filled with much potential
and "Plenty industry" .

O0

« Last Edit: 2016-06-14, 19:54:32 by Chet K »

Mindset

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mindset

In decision theory and general systems theory, a mindset is a set of assumptions, methods, or notations held by one or more people or groups of people that is so established that it creates a powerful incentive within these people or groups to continue to adopt or accept prior behaviors, choices, or tools .[citation needed] This phenomenon is also sometimes described as mental inertia, "groupthink", or a "paradigm", and it is often difficult to counteract its effects upon analysis and decision making processes.

A mindset can also be seen as incident of a person's Weltanschauung or philosophy of life. For example, there has been quite some interest in the typical mindset of an entrepreneur.

It has become quite obvious to me of late that hhop and it's implementation within a specific gravity field was unknown to the human race at this point in time. This will cause future historians, and the current overunity energy suppression conspiracy theorists, quite a problem..

Lack of a viable alternative to total hegemony with a peak energy crisis looming on the horizon, would tend to select an "us or them" mindset as a survival feature.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
If anyone knows, it would be Ernst, in my opinion.
Some of his previous videos have seemed to go off away and could be termed tangential, but, that's exactly the type of mind that cracks these problems.

There seems to be a focus on the linked other forum thread, on the thoughts of a random guy from a supposed satire website. it shouldn't matter at all and I don't see why it does except popular opinion. Popular opinion is what shoo'd Tesla out of the way in the first case.

More disturbing, is this 10,000 views thing of Ernsts. A month really does seem like he's awaiting an offer he can't refuse, but, I sincerely hope that's incorrect.
He has a Patent application going....hopefully overseas inclusive.
For this sort of thing, something of tremendous value to all, it has to be right now, all of it and from/to multiple file sharing systems. However, corporations who will Patent their own variants will choke off much of it, so I see why he would wish a protection Patent.

I'm sure he knows as well as we do, that this is a familiar path. There'll be 9400 views, 2 days to go, hype, fanfare and then.....

This news, from a person with all the hours of research that Ernst has put in, is enough for me to know it's been done.   

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Thanks Chet for the links and Slider and EApe for comments...  sounds interesting!

As you may know, I'm doing service work in inner-city East Orange, NJ - and its good work, challenging, time-consuming most days.  But I'm here (whew!)

Please continue to keep me informed of important developments as this one appears to be - and thanks!

Remember the LED with conversion efficiency of over 200%?  here's the "physics community answer" --

http://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/261680/led-conversion-efficiency-exceed-100?newsletter=1&nlcode=10652%7c5275

I think it's a wrong approach. I would rather try to make something good for society then to release info which is again useless for ordinary people. Make a useful device, it can be anything like a energy efficient electric kettle, then try to commercialize the idea as a useful device, with support of government and business.  If they fail then release info about this useful device.

This news, from a person with all the hours of research that Ernst has put in, is enough for me to know it's been done.   

It is not enough for me, never could be.

Thanks Chet for the links and Slider and EApe for comments...  sounds interesting!

This is a forum and it's good to talk, however the heavy surveillance threat somewhat dampens the experience.

hoptoad posted a good link on the ou forum to the singing tesla coils, and linked to that was Dan Burns Gravity Visualized video, the principles of which apply to hhop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg

Ernst has released the Vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBhVDcZwAls

An amazing effort indeed !

respectfully

Chet

Group: Tinkerer

Thanks for the link Chet.  Very interesting video indeed!

Tesla had a brilliant idea far ahead of his time but it was
quashed before it could attempt to tap into the source
of energy.

Professor McCanney has studied Tesla's Tower and had
planned to re-construct it.

Unfortunately, it may be too difficult to control.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Thanks for the link Chet.  Very interesting video indeed!

Tesla had a brilliant idea far ahead of his time but it was
quashed before it could attempt to tap into the source
of energy.

Professor McCanney has studied Tesla's Tower and had
planned to re-construct it.

Unfortunately, it may be too difficult to control.

My anti virus is warning that this link is dangerous and advises not to open it, what are the thoughts?

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I get the same warning here.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Very interesting work by Ernst, seems inline with Don Smith who followed Tesla's work and also quoted that electrons are brought in from around the operating device and added to the system power.

Yes, it does seem that some browsers are issuing an alert
regarding McCanney's web pages.

I've put the text and photo from his Tesla page into
a pdf.  See attachment below.

There is an enormous amount of electrical energy
in the upper atmosphere/ionosphere.  The problem
is how to safely tap into this energy with adequate
controls to avoid catastrophe.  There must be a
way...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Very interesting work by Ernst, seems inline with Don Smith who followed Tesla's work and also quoted that electrons are brought in from around the operating device and added to the system power.

The pdf takes some time to read, I have skiped through it and will need to put it on my ebook pad for some summer reading, I can see why it has taken many hours of work. I have attached the pdf below.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
To muDped.....it seems to me, on my first coffee of the day, that one practical method would also solve how to link Tesla's atmospheric collection methods with the need for great height.
The Space Elevator.

How I envisage it, is that carbon fiber materials are sent up to a geostationary robotic satellite (the ISS being first choice, but it orbits and that makes it useless lol). Onboard is a 3D printer, which churns out the filament, similar in looks to the tether experiment that went wrong. Loops of the tether are initially contained in a 'basket' to contain before deployment. There is a weight on the end in the form of a very small rocket motor, that, when fired begins to pull the tether toward Earth. At a point, the weight begins to experience gravity and so naturally begins to fall to Earth. The printer keeps going, the weight keeps lowering and at some point an aircraft could capture the tether for final ground positioning.
Part of the tether is highly conductive at an extreme atmospheric altitude. Perhaps it could even be a metallic sphere, fitted by Felix Baumgartner, he's good at that high altitude thing :)

What you'd have, is an elevator that could power loads up and down the length of it, at no cost, using Tesla principles. The loads would use a motor, attached to the 'rope' that would perhaps resemble the Indian Rope Trick in movement upward and downward, taking power generated by the elevator itself.
When no loads are being moved, the elevator is still generating, 24/7, 365 days of the year.

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for the pdf Mike  O0

Might have a go at converting to speech so i can listen on way to work  O0

Group: Guest
Yes, it does seem that some browsers are issuing an alert
regarding McCanney's web pages.

I've put the text and photo from his Tesla page into
a pdf.  See attachment below.

There is an enormous amount of electrical energy
in the upper atmosphere/ionosphere.  The problem
is how to safely tap into this energy with adequate
controls to avoid catastrophe.  There must be a
way...

Hi muDped, I noticed something odd in the PDF it says, "why did Westinghouse
send out a band of goons to tear down Tesla's tower ?"
I don't get that as I thought Westinghouse was Tesla's friend
and that it was Morgan who first funded and then foreclosed
on Tesla which led to the removal of most of the Wardencliff plant.

Anyway maybe just mistakenly wrote the wrong name.

As for the safety, Tesla's patent here- https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/pdfs/US1119732.pdf 
Does show and detail in the text of the (Safety Valve) intended for use,
at least with the toroidal 'antenna'. Page 2 lines 50 to 62.

Time to watch the video from Ernst.

I couldn't remember the details of how it came down;
fortunately, there is a web page with details:

Quote from: Tesla Science Center article
During the last week of July 1903, residents around the Shoreham site experienced
what was to be the only testing of Tesla’s equipment at this facility.  Several days after
these tests, his dream was destroyed when creditors from Westinghouse confiscated
his heavier equipment for nonpayment for services rendered.  In addition, James
Warden sued Tesla for nonpayment of back taxes.  In 1917, the 187-foot tower was
destroyed by dynamite explosion as ordered by the U.S. government.  It was demolished
the same year by the Smiley Steel Company.

Apparently the Tower was to serve a twofold purpose:

(1.)  A Radio Transmitter for long range communications

and

(2.)  A Collector of Ionospheric Electrical Energy to be
converted into AC for distribution into a local system of
Free Energy.

I agree with McCanney regarding the disinfo campaign
which claims that Tesla intended to distribute Free Energy
through the air or through the ground to distant locations.

Tesla talked about harnessing the energy of the Sun to
produce Free Electricity which probably is one of the
outcomes of his work at Colorado Springs earlier.  Tesla
knew about, and possibly even discovered, the Ionospheric
Capacitor which is charged by the Sun to exceedingly high
levels of electrical energy.  He was able to tap into some of
that energy at Colorado Springs with spectacular results.

Whether Tesla's Tower would have worked the way that he
intended remains a mystery.  His work was stopped before
he could complete his testing.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
I couldn't remember the details of how it came down;
fortunately, there is a web page with details:

Apparently the Tower was to serve a twofold purpose:

(1.)  A Radio Transmitter for long range communications

and

(2.)  A Collector of Ionospheric Electrical Energy to be
converted into AC for distribution into a local system of
Free Energy.

I agree with McCanney regarding the disinfo campaign
which claims that Tesla intended to distribute Free Energy
through the air or through the ground to distant locations.

Tesla talked about harnessing the energy of the Sun to
produce Free Electricity which probably is one of the
outcomes of his work at Colorado Springs earlier.  Tesla
knew about, and possibly even discovered, the Ionospheric
Capacitor which is charged by the Sun to exceedingly high
levels of electrical energy.  He was able to tap into some of
that energy at Colorado Springs with spectacular results.

Whether Tesla's Tower would have worked the way that he
intended remains a mystery.  His work was stopped before
he could complete his testing.

Dear muDped.

My goodness, doesn't that put a whole new slant on the " free energy " topic?

Indeed, to harness the very wheelwork of nature, then distribute via conventional means. It makes far more sense IMHO.

Many thanks for your post.  O0

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Indeed, to harness the very wheelwork of nature, then distribute via conventional means. It makes far more sense IMHO.

That is what hhop gen 3 and 4 do, harness gravity force to do work, and convert it to electricity or useful gas.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:53:52