Mr. Bessler meets WM2D

Started by ion, 2017.03.12, 17:04:47

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TinselKoala

Quote from: Chet K on 2017.03.15, 16:44:04
ION
having actual "cave Man" builds of the three ideas
I have to say my results were not as good as the Sims you ran [the two I built]

I am still digging out from the 2 feet of snow here ,but I hope to get a good Abeling Drawing scratched out for you
to see ...soon

The nice (or maybe not nice) thing about Reality is that it does not suffer from rounding errors and imprecision in computation.

ion

Quote from: TinselKoala on 2017.03.16, 11:03:12
The nice (or maybe not nice) thing about Reality is that it does not suffer from rounding errors and imprecision in computation.

Hi TK

Indeed those rounding errors can turn a well behaved system into a system that builds up in oscillation amplitude.

Setting the computations up for accuracy over speed usually tames it.

I can demonstrate a simple example of that if anyone is interested.
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy