PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-10-20, 23:01:29
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: The Reality of Evolution?  (Read 4363 times)

To late to change the thread title. The message was clear.

This title "myth of evolution" made us perfectly understand that this thread was not open to learn the truth but only to fight a well-established scientific theory, because it challenges the absurdities of the Bible and sows doubt in the most limited believers, who are the main troops of Christian sects.
The rarer Christians who are of an above-average intellectual level do not dispute evolution because they do not take the Bible literally, they are intelligent enough to reconcile it with their faith.

Respect for the genius, who was able to extricate himself from the bigoted religious thought of his time!

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
 link=topic=3776.msg74846#msg74846 date=1559000161]

The one thing i have learned from this thread(even though i already new it to be so),is just how dishonest creationists are.

For example
Quote: There are many questions which Evolution has no
answer for.  The lack of Scientific Answers does not,
however, prevent the use of Guesswork to support
their underlying Agenda.

Evolution it self provides all the answers required.
Science has no agenda as such,other than to seek knowledge.

Quote:The Evolution Agenda is merely a temporary distraction.
It is not necessarily a bad thing that Evolutionists seek
answers while supporting erroneous beliefs

Science is not a belief based system,nor is evolution erroneous.
In fact,the only belief/faith based system which continually projects erroneous beliefs are the creationist.

Quote:  Many have already done so.Their eyes have been
opened to see how all life has been wonderfully
designed.

When in fact,many surveys have shown that the number of people who believe in god is dropping fast,and more are taking up the fact of evolution. Even christians them self are starting to admit the bible is a book of impossibilities. 

Quote:In the future Evolution will fade away as just another case
of the folly of man.

In actual fact,as man becomes wiser and smarter,we find that religion is that which is fading away.

Quote: I have presented clear scientific evidence for how creation could have happened.

When in actual fact,not one single piece of evidence has been presented in this thread that supports creation--all here can read the thread,and see for them self.

Quote: I have also posted clear reasons why evolution is not possible even including the math from a very famous and well-know atheist who came to the conclusion that mathematically evolution was not possible.

No math what so ever has been presented to show evolution was not possible.
The math that was presented was in relation of the probability of life beginning,which has nothing at all to do with how life evolves over time.
But speaking of math,i wonder what the odds are of a super natural being creating man from nothing but dust?.

Quote: Even that has been rejected with no explanation except to say that math didn't prove evolution was not possible.
Which it did not,as evolution of life over time is not,nor has it ever been about the beginning of life.
Speaking of math being rejected,can you explain yet as to where all the water went that covered all the high hills and mountains under the heavens by 15 cubits ?.

Quote:So I guess math is not part of real science now.

Yes it is.
Can you show one thing in the bible that can be proven correct by real science ? (that excludes creation science,as that was found by the supreme court not to be real science-as most smart people already knew)

Quote:without DNA there can be no RNA, and without RNA there can be no DNA

Another untruth.
In fact,activated RNA is what makes DNA,and there are some viruses that have RNA and no DNA

Quote: Change over time simply cannot explain how complex organs such as eyes or ears could have developed.

Once again,not true.
There are many explanations of how complex organs can evolve from simpler forms over time.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-surprising-origins-of-evolutionary-complexity/?redirect=1

The explanations given by science are far more probable than-poof,there you go,have some eyes made from dust.  O0

Quote: The scientific method cannot be used to prove events which occurred outside of human observation. No one observed the origin of the universe by either chance or design, but scientific evidence via mathematical probability can be used to support either a chance or design origins for the universe.

And again-untrue.
Science is used every day to determine events that took place in the past.
For example,science knows that the !heavens! universe is much older than 6000 years.
The andromeda galaxy for example is 2.5 million light years away from earth. That alone tells us the the  !heavens! and earth has existed for at least 2.5 million years--of course it is much older than that.

Quote:The odds of an average protein molecule coming into existence by chance is 10 to the 65th power.

Nothing to do with the evolution of life over time,but they are far better odds than a super natural being creating the heavens and earth out of nothing,and all living things out of dust.
BTW,i am yet to receive an answer to my question.
If all things were created,who created God ?.

Quote:It has been shown that the basic building blocks of life, such as amino acid molecules, can come into existence by chance, but it has never been shown that these basic building blocks can come together into a sequence by chance to form protein molecules.

As Adam was the first man on earth,it has never been shown that man was made from dust.

Quote:In the midst of arguments over evolution and intelligent design, it is amazing how many in society, including the very educated, believe that scientists had already created life in the laboratory. No such thing has ever happened.

No,not quite.Science has not discovered how life could have started.
But they are a lot closer than being able to create life from dust.

Quote:Natural laws are adequate to explain how the order in life, the universe, and even a microwave oven operates, but mere undirected natural laws cannot fully explain the origin of such order.

And natural laws fully exclude the super natural.

Quote:It is only fair that evidence supporting intelligent design be presented to students

There is no evidence that supports intelligent design.
That is why creation science was banned from schools.

Quote:But, when all the evidence is presented it should show beyond all reasonable doubt that life didn’t originate by chance but by design

And the opposite happened.
Evolution is a scientific fact,and the theories that explain the facts have also been presented,and found to be correct.

What creationist do not understand is that whether evolution is fact of fiction is no longer up for debate.
Evolution has been found to be fact many years ago,and the theories were to follow.
As i explained before,the social meaning for theory is different than the scientific meaning for theory.
In science you fist prove something to be fact. Then once that is done,you develop a theory that explains the fact.

Creation on the other hand is science fiction-->creation science.

Quote:The Institute for Creation Research (www.icr.org) offers excellent articles, books, and resources from Master’s or Ph.D degreed scientists showing how true science supports creation.

There is no such thing as true creation science.
Creation is a belief based system,and so creation science is not real science.

Quote:The Chance of Evolution Ever Occurring is so Remote as to be Mathematically Impossible.

All pay careful attention to this.
We are a carbon based life form-as is all life here on earth.
Amino Acids are the building blocks of life.
Lets have a look at what fell to earth in 1969-->which happens to be the year i was born,and the 28th of September was the day my son was born.whats the chances of that lol.

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC6EK8H_murchison-meteorite-the-building-blocks-of-life?guid=994f64f6-12c5-4449-a1b8-4cc2653c3559

Quote:The Murchison Meteorite amazes us and like many enthusiasts we wish we were around to experience the fall. The Murchison Meteorite is one of the rarest types of meteorites known to man, and has been expensively studied. It is a carbonaceous chondrites, only 1% of all known meteorites are carbonaceous chondrites. It is estimated to be 4.6 billion years old! It contains Amino Acids which are the building blocks of life! Oh so exciting!

Now,imagine how many of these type of meteorites fell to earth over billions of years.
How's our chances looking now? ;)

Quote:How much of what was believed in 1991 regarding Life and
Evolution has remained unchanged?

And once again,another great untruth by the creationists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Level_of_support_for_evolution

And i quote: The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[18][19][20][21][22] A 1991 Gallup poll found that about 5% of American scientists (including those with training outside biology) identified themselves as creationists.[23][24]

Additionally, the scientific community considers intelligent design, a neo-creationist offshoot, to be unscientific,[25] pseudoscience,[26][27] or junk science.[28][29] The U.S. National Academy of Sciences has stated that intelligent design "and other claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life" are not science because they cannot be tested by experiment, do not generate any predictions, and propose no new hypotheses of their own.[30] In September 2005, 38 Nobel laureates issued a statement saying "Intelligent design is fundamentally unscientific; it cannot be tested as scientific theory because its central conclusion is based on belief in the intervention of a supernatural agent."[31] In October 2005, a coalition representing more than 70,000 Australian scientists and science teachers issued a statement saying "intelligent design is not science" and calling on "all schools not to teach Intelligent Design (ID) as science, because it fails to qualify on every count as a scientific theory".

I could keep going on and on,and continue to show just how the creationists are totally wrong,verging on the boarder of complete ignorance.

So there you have it.
Throughout this thread,and seemingly on my own,i have defended true science,and exposed religion for what it is,and how it can turn good people into those that have been !!blinded by the light!!

Religion,as you have seen,will tech you,and have you disregarding all that is true.
Tunnel vision is developed,and all science, scientific proofs,math,and physics are disregarded as being absolute rubbish once one takes in god.

Thank me i got out before it was too late.

When an idiot comes up against a master.
Man i love this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isV9hWXpNjc

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Mad Scientist

http://fakescience.news/

http://www.fakescience.news/

https://www.sciencefraud.news/

https://www.cancerscams.com/

https://www.flushot.news/

Why should we trust certain scientists when it comes to evolution as how it all occurred? Why should we trust some scientists when it comes to objection to creation?

If there is science fraud in cancer, vaccines, global warming(now called climate change because we may be in for a deep freeze instead.) then why not when it comes to religion?

Go ahead.  Have all your trust and faith in your Mother Nature 'Idolatry' and your 'chosen side' of science.  I know, I know, all the scientists that are for creation are not really scientists according to you. That is your choice.  God given free will. ;)

Mags

Mags

Why should we trust certain scientists when it comes to evolution as how it all occurred?

The special cases are not significant. There will always be cranks or fraudsters even among scientists, but less than in free energy where no consensus has ever emerged for anything.

The scientific theories are only accepted and recognized when there is a broad consensus of the scientists, which is the case with the theory of evolution, so we can trust them.

That is why the means with which you express yourself on this forum, using processors, Internet networks, optical fibers etc., come only from science and neither from religious thought nor alternative pseudo-sciences.

Buy me some coffee

https://www.sciencefraud.news/

https://www.cancerscams.com/

https://www.flushot.news/

Why should we trust certain scientists when it comes to evolution as how it all occurred? Why should we trust some scientists when it comes to objection to creation?

If there is science fraud in cancer, vaccines, global warming(now called climate change because we may be in for a deep freeze instead.) then why not when it comes to religion?

Go ahead.  Have all your trust and faith in your Mother Nature 'Idolatry' and your 'chosen side' of science.  I know, I know, all the scientists that are for creation are not really scientists according to you. That is your choice.  God given free will. ;)

Mags

Mags

You will notice Mags that all the fraud cases you listed involves billion dollar industries. What money is there in evolution?.
How much money is there to be made in religion when you are high up in the ranks ?.

Go and check out the home of that preacher who was in the last video i posted. That house,and the land it sits on could feed 10,000 starving children for 10 years--where is his god given morals now ?.

Religion,cancer,global warming are all money making machines,evolution is not.

Brad

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: F6
The scientific theories are only accepted and recognized
when there is a broad consensus of the scientists, which
is the case with the theory of evolution, so we can trust them.

Unfortunately, the Institution of Science has always been a
top down pressure system where all who desire to attain to
power and influence must adhere to established doctrine.
Only the most zealous among scientists are rewarded with
lucrative benefits within the world of academia.

While we are all free to make whatever choices we deem
essential to our livelihood we are not exempt from the
programs of Mind Control.  Just like advertising;
propaganda works very well indeed.  It is incredibly
easy to recruit followers to any Dogma.  When the
Institution has the appearance of mass following many
are not able to resist its appeals.

But what is the true message of Evolution?  What does it
offer for all of mankind?

The Book of Life offers life without end.  Further, it
promises that all will be healed of their infirmities and
disabilities.  Even those who choose not to believe will
be counted worthy.  In due time.  We have many lessons
to learn;  How to live in Peace and Harmony.

Our present life is preparatory for what is yet to come.
We are not ready yet.

Quote from: TinMan
Religion, cancer, global warming are all money making
machines, evolution is not.

It is true that there are many Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
in the World of Religion.  Corruption and Deception are
rampant.  The Love of Money has taken over much.

While Evolution Science may not be a Monkey-Maker
is could be considered a Money-Depriver.  Unless one
is fully supportive of Evolution in the World of Science
and Academia, one will be relegated to inferior status
and position.  Such is life in that corrupt world too.

Academia itself is now a Money-Maker.  The Institution
of Evolution is a subset of Academia from which it
derives its support and funding as salaries, grants and
position.  Who decides who gets what?

We are all being deceived.  For the time being.
The Institutions of Men have succumbed to Love of Money
over Love of Truth.  In their mind "Truth is what we say it is."

It would seem that very few indeed have actually read the
Book of Life.
« Last Edit: 2019-05-29, 02:56:25 by muDped »

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

The belief in Creation should not be forced upon
anyone.  Not all are ready to believe and that should
not be held against them.

Even Thomas did not believe until he saw with his
own eyes.  Then he was ready.

Saul did not believe until he too saw with his own
eyes.  Then he was ready.

Some require more proof.  That is not a bad thing.

Proof will be provided to all when it is time.

All who have ever lived will be given proof as they
are given life again.  Our True Living hasn't really
begun yet.  When it is time we will see.

What is a Religion?

Quote from: WikiPedia
Religion may be defined as a cultural system of designated
behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified
places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, that relates
humanity to supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements.

However, there is no scholarly consensus over what precisely
constitutes a religion.

Does the Theory of Evolution offer any "supernatural,
transcendental, or spiritual elements?"

What is the defined Driving Force for Evolution?

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Group: Mad Scientist

What is the defined Driving Force for Evolution?

To try to lure people away from God. Offer the ultimate alternative that 'seems' so well thought out to many, and people make a choice(free will) as to which way they will go.

The Bible tells us that many thoughts, that we think are our own, are not. Thoughts on bad things are not a sin, but to know it is bad and then make the bad thoughts actually happen is.

So when we have these thoughts, or just any thoughts, we generally know what is good or ok, and we generally know what is bad and we have to make choices on if we act on those thoughts.

I really only delve into these conversations as to not let someone stampede around with arguments represented as facts against God and creation without there being the alternative included in that conversation.   

Mags

Mags, I agree with what you've said and
said well.

An Intriguing Line of Research

It is a line of research that is far from complete.

Will it ultimately lead to Creation by Design?

You betcha!  Jack Homer pretty much admits such in
his closing statements.

Enjoy!! 

Buy me some coffee

I like this one

The Carbonaro effect

Quote: How “social engineering” achieves mind control for the gullible masses
“Social engineering” describes the application of verbal strategies designed to invoke the innate social conformity desires of sheeple (i.e. people who don’t think for themselves but who want to fit in with the crowd). Nearly all people are actually sheeple. Very few individuals are willing to question a “consensus” put forth by others, even if that consensus is obviously false or violates the laws of physics.

Sounds just like religion.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Another great talk by Aron,for those interested in the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDi1iOxCFRI

Brad

Group: Ambassador

well

As mentioned before ,I see one huge flaw in evolution ,and IMO it shows a "design feature" or intellect.

"Death" should not exist , all things here rebuild and grow ,even from horrific events ...
cockroaches can survive unimaginable exposures to radiation and whatever ,even the things we use to poison
pests become worthless in short order..
but after billions of years of "evolution" ... we still have Death to all....

As tenacious as everything is here it dies  after a short lifespan ,
DNA seems to be programmed for this [for now]
Also we learned from the Swedish Chicken study that DNA can change the offspring from passive to ferocious
in one generation  ,  and Ron pointed to an article that showed "Tones" or frequencies can alter DNA.

IMO there is much more going on here than space junk [or schmutz] growing into elaborate ecosystems.

and now we have company or visitors....witnessed by the top of the food chain [in military pilots] ...Navy pilots testifying to UFO's and close encounters...

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

something is very fishy about this place.....

just one mans opinion.

Chet K
« Last Edit: 2019-05-29, 23:52:18 by Chet K »

It never ceases to amaze me that whenever a really
serious discussion takes place, material just appears
at the critical time as if synchronistically:

http://tomatobubble.com/id1033.html

Thank goodness there are still a few who are able to
THINK objectively and honestly.

We'll all be there in due time.  We're not ready yet.

Quote from: Chet K
...and now we have company or visitors....witnessed
by the top of the food chain [in military pilots] ...Navy
pilots testifying to UFO's and close encounters...

Once the pilots see the mysterious craft their beliefs
are changed.  The numbers of people who have seen
them are not large as a percentage of the population,
but growing.  Some of us have seen them at close
range.

Go Navy!!

Now, for an incredibly amazing story!

I too was a preemie but quite a lot larger than the 8.6 oz.
of the little girl in the story.  She too had to be cared for
intensively until she attained 5 lb. before going home.

Life is miraculous!  While many would consider a baby
that small to be just a fetus worthy of abortion, I cannot
go there.  As far as I'm concerned, all human life is
precious, even when only two cells just united and
starting to grow.
« Last Edit: 2019-05-30, 04:20:24 by muDped »

Buy me some coffee
 author=Chet K link=topic=3776.msg74873#msg74873 date=1559142491]

"Death" should not exist , all things here rebuild and grow ,even from horrific events ...

And how crowded would the earth be now if nothing ever died. We would grow and multiply into extinction.
Mother nature insures there is a balance-->natural selection.

cockroaches can survive unimaginable exposures to radiation and whatever

And they can do this because there bodies are simple,not complex.
They have far lower cell cycles than us humans,and that is what makes us more susceptible to damage by ionizing radiation.

,even the things we use to poison
pests become worthless in short order..

Of course that happens.
Animals and viruses evolve to survive in there environment.

As tenacious as everything is here it dies  after a short lifespan

Everything has a life span except 1 thing--can you guess what it is ?.
Even non living things have a life span--nothing(but one thing) lasts for ever.

DNA seems to be programmed for this [for now]
Also we learned from the Swedish Chicken study that DNA can change the offspring from passive to ferocious
in one generation  ,  and Ron pointed to an article that showed "Tones" or frequencies can alter DNA.

Amazing how the environment can change/alter DNA  O0

and now we have company or visitors....witnessed by the top of the food chain [in military pilots] ...Navy pilots testifying to UFO's and close encounters...

Wait--God made life on other planets  C.C
Think about this carefully,and try and expand your mind to work in billions of year cycles.
Now think about how very small 1000 years is in say a 3 billion year time period.
Now try and imagine how much further advanced we will be in 1000 years(if we don't wipe our self out first that is). So is it not possible that another race out there in our universe may be just that very small portion of time ahead of us,that being 1000 years out of 3 billion years.
There would also be alien life that started out maybe a little behind us,and maybe there planet is inhabited by the likes of our dinosaurs.
We are alive today thanks to alien materials impacting our earth billions of years ago.

but after billions of years of "evolution" ... we still have Death to all.

Exactly,with a couple of exceptions.Both Hydra and jellyfish are biologically immortal,where they only die by injury,never by age.

If there was no death,there would be no change-no evolution.
But,if we were made by a perfect supernatural being,where we are suppose to be so complex,and made in said supernatural beings image,there would be no design flaw,and no death.

something is very fishy about this place.....

Nothing is fishy.
Everything complies with natural laws.
There is nothing even fishy about UFO's or alien life.
Only mans ignorance would think that we are the only example of life in the vastness of the universe.
This was the view the creationists had--we are all that there is.

IMO there is much more going on here than space junk [or schmutz] growing into elaborate ecosystems.

Nope,that is pretty much it.
1 tiny seed is all it takes to produce a giant tree full of life.

Brad
« Last Edit: 2019-05-30, 15:19:30 by TinMan »

Buy me some coffee

http://tomatobubble.com/id1033.html

Thank goodness there are still a few who are able to
THINK objectively and honestly.

Quote from said paper--Rebuttal: Mr. Wade, before you school us dumb plebes about Luca's birthplace, please prove to us that Luca even existed; and then prove how Luca "evolved" into other species; which in turned "evolved" and "evolved" millions of times into all current life forms. And by "proof," we mean observational evidence -- the very definition of the Scientific Method.

Lol.
We always hear this from the creationists,thing is,they have not-nor will they ever, provide any credible evidence that supports creation.
Science so far has proved beyond doubt that evolution is fact.

Once the pilots see the mysterious craft their beliefs
are changed.  The numbers of people who have seen
them are not large as a percentage of the population,
but growing.  Some of us have seen them at close
range.

Go Navy!!

Quote: Some Christians have believed (and do believe) that humans are the only embodied creatures in creation to be made in God's image.

Good to see your not one of the above muDped.  O0

Life is miraculous!  While many would consider a baby
that small to be just a fetus worthy of abortion, I cannot
go there.  As far as I'm concerned, all human life is
precious, even when only two cells just united and
starting to grow.

Spot on muDped  O0

Brad

This mother nature of yours sounds like a pretty smart cookie , I  think you built her in the shop

Group: Experimentalist

Lol.
We always hear this from the creationists,thing is,they have not-nor will they ever, provide any credible evidence that supports creation.

Brad

The fallacy of this thread is the limitation to two categories that are both in essence, nonsense.

Dreaming, dowsing, NDE's, clairvoyance, remote viewing, UFO's. Chi, the Aether, Prana, the subconscious, should all be clues that point to a greater reality.

Ron   

Ron ,
You left out déjà vu ....few persons in the population haven’t experienced déjà vu
 How does one explain déjà vu ?
some part of us travels through time ?

all little hints along the way...

Quote from: TinMan
We always hear this from the creationists,thing is,they have not
nor will they ever, provide any credible evidence that supports
creation.

The truth of Creation exists all around us:  all that we are able
to see, to smell, to taste, to feel, to eat, to appreciate, to interact
with emotionally and to enjoy.  The intelligence in all life in
its wonderful diversity and variety.  The various ecosystems
with their symbiotic systems and subsystems.  That we have
Man and Woman who are able to communicate, to build, to
question, to seek truth, to love, to relish freedom of thought
and to act compassionately as they assist those in need.
That our natural inclination is to do good and that, seemingly,
we have to learn to do what is bad.  All of the evidence that
is both external and internal to us speaks for itself, if only
we have the eyes to see.

But who is it that doesn't want us to see?  Who is it that has
taught us to lie and to employ corruption and love of money
to further its ends?  How did wickedness and evil and
corruption and violence and war and killing enter in to
Creation?  There is a great story there.

One day we will know all of those things and more.

Science today is splintered and divided.  It has lost
its way.  It is agenda driven and corrupt.  The love
of power and money have taken a heavy toll.  But
only temporarily.  All of our eyes will be opened
fully before too long.  Then we will at last see as
things really are.  We will no longer be deceived.

Science today is highly speculative as it goes from:
Hypothesis -> Theory -> Possibility -> Probability -> Certainty -> Fact
The elusive proofs are no longer needed or even desired.

Honest Evolutionists admit that the Theory still lacks
Proof.  That Science is yet in its infancy.  That we
actually know very little about anything and speculate
much about what we think we know.  We have a
long, long way to go before we can see with clarity
that what we accept as Scientific Truth is but a thimbleful
compared to the Mountain of Scientific Unknown.

But we shall indeed get to where we are wanting to go
in our search for Knowledge - with help from the
Great Intelligence of the Universe.  Many will be
temporarily stunned and embarrassed as they finally
see how they've been deceived.

Melanie Chang's fascinating talk about The
Evolving Story of Human Evolution.

Melanie's choice of words is cautious and confirming of the
fact that evidence for evolution is very sparse and
difficult to examine from the standpoint of reaching
factual, truthful conclusions. 

Within the category of Evolution Science, when all truly
proven facts are sifted out from the great body of
"consensus facts by vote" those truths support
Creation as much as anything else.

When Science is unable to establish truth legitimately and
then decides to cast votes instead for consensus fact;
Science has lost its integrity.  In desperation our "now science"
is transformed into fantasy science.

Again, just temporary excursions from the straight path which
will be corrected in our near future.

So too is Christendom suffering the same plight.  Many of the
Christian teachings regarding the Universe and Planet Earth
have been erroneous.  Some of the error has been corrected
but much error is still taught and defended zealously.

Christendom was corrupted early in its history and hasn't
yet recovered fully.  Considerable of its "essential doctrine"
remains in error.  Again, a temporary predicament.  It too
will be dealt with in the coming near future.

The truth of Creation exists all around us...

Wrong: circular reasoning linked to the great intellectual and cultural poverty in the religious sphere.

Buy me some coffee
Ron ,
You left out déjà vu ....few persons in the population haven’t experienced déjà vu
 How does one explain déjà vu ?
some part of us travels through time ?

all little hints along the way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks_UHmaZcSg

well
there's Deja vu
and then there are those moments that last thru the realization of a Deja vu event ,where it almost
goes into you saying the words which are about to be spoken by the other person....and are aware
of the entire Deja Vu "anomaly" during the experience.

but then it stops ...
I had a friend of ours experience one of these "Big Deja vu" moments during a conversation last year...so much so he gasped and had to comment on the spot ....and he is a very big "skeptic" with the flamboyant  "Ausie teddy bear handle"

erie stuff ...
I will watch your "Guru's " vid ,

Buy me some coffee
well
there's Deja vu
and then there are those moments that last thru the realization of a Deja vu event ,where it almost
goes into you saying the words which are about to be spoken by the other person....and are aware
of the entire Deja Vu "anomaly" during the experience.

but then it stops ...
I had a friend of ours experience one of these "Big Deja vu" moments during a conversation last year...so much so he gasped and had to comment on the spot ....and he is a very big "skeptic" with the flamboyant  "Ausie teddy bear handle"

erie stuff ...
I will watch your "Guru's " vid ,

Dont worry Chet,i have had many of the very strong one's,as often as 1 a week.

2 weeks ago i was sitting at the outdoor table with my wife,having a general chat.
I then got up,and proceeded to walk to the back door. My wife asked what i was doing,and i said--im going to make your coffee,which she replied-um,i haven't asked you yet,how did you know i wanted a coffee ?
But i was sure she had already asked me,as that is why i was going to make it  ???
At that moment,i could have sworn that i had been through this very event before.

This happens a lot with me,where some times i can even finish my wife's sentences before she dose,and that freaks her out a bit lol.

I have no explanation for Deja vu,other than the possibility of a multiverse.

Brad

Group: Experimentalist

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-10-20, 23:01:29