PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 22:42:05
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Author Topic: Ricks best video's  (Read 58431 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:31:09 by TinMan »

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Tinkerer

Quite interesting.  It is nice to know "the rest of the story."

Who could ever imagine such behind the scenes drama?

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Experimentalist

Im not one of Ricks fans,but i just love his latest video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiK0IktPWe4

Brad

Yes, we can love it, Brad, but finally what do we see?
A guy who criticizes a charlatan to eliminate one of his competitors!  ;D

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:31:27 by TinMan »

But if i had to choose,i would side with Rick.

I think you're right, but it's not far from a choice, as we say in my country, between plague and cholera.
Fortunately, the choice is not limited to these two! We have many other people who are much more honest and competent but less attractive because they do not tell us fanciful science stories.

Group: Guest
Brad,
I thank you for the apology which means a lot to me under all the circumstances. People can watch the video if they are willing to torture themselves to go through all the details of the long drama. This video is in the context of the several other long videos on the subject from over 2 years ago on Bedini. I trust that the subject is now finally settled that the entire Bedini camp is promoting the Bedini legend lie and associated scams. I see some of you are still assuming that I must have necessarily participated in such disinformation and scamming, and/or that I still am doing that. There is nothing that I can do to remove that prejudice if that is what you desire to believe. But I have done a great deal to disprove that slander and my work over the years has demonstrated the opposite. I have explained my historical development in these videos and in emails over the years for those wishing to hear all sides. But I cannot force anyone to spend the time to go through all of that. But people with common enemies can find themselves open to that consideration as we see here. Again, it is easy to lump people together as the same and fail to notice maybe something happened differently.

In brief, I was mistaken about who Bedini was. And I really didn't have hardly any interaction with Aarron. I did not take him seriously, and obviously I regret ever allowing him to be involved with me. Most people see Aaron as he is today with all of his control, but I only see him as a kid that I remember from the first days 15 years ago. He did in fact jump on all my work and has attempted to replace and remove me from that as the video shows very clearly. I should have realized that could have happened, but I was too busy to bother. As for Bedini, he did act very different with me for several years. I was very enthusiastic and assumed the best. I believe this was a psyops program now and can see how it played out. I was used as a tool as part of the ongoing plan since 1984 to give out free energy information in a controlled way so that people would never succeed because of subtle diversions. I created many groups that got many people excited about learning this technology, but really this was all promoting the foundation of the Bedini Legend hoax and associated agendas to control the opposition just as we find in the greater conspiracy camps with cointelpro. At times I wondered about that but was caught up in all the activity. I just assumed wrongly. I just assumed that things were not that sophisticated just lie so many other conspiracy theories fall into the trap that is given them to fall into. You see the obvious conspiracies and settle with them as was intended for you so that you can be controlled and diverted from the deeper agendas. Any student of history can recognize this sort of tactic.

In the end we look at people's fruit. We see that Bedini did not actually invent at least many of the things he claimed to have invented, including the SSG circuit, the monopole mechanical oscillator, etc. He even changed his history and published the lie right on the front cover his book in order to try and erase the credit he formerly gave to Newman for the window motor, and all this was part of his attempt to extend the Bedini legend hoax which was for the purpose of keeping people generally in story-telling mode where they continually look to an illegitimate fake messiah figure that keeps them coming back for more of the same information that doesn't help the little old lady down the street be free from having to pay her electric bills. When we look at the actual facts of history we see the lies. No one point some of these major lies out but me. Why is that? What does that mean. Bedini has been the biggest influence in free energy circles since 1984 so you cannot disregard this point I am making no matter how much you dislike him. We have to come to grips with what this all means beyond our personal grievances with him. Most of us believe there is active suppression of this research, so this should be considered beyond mere personality problems and individual greedy exploits.

I did get many things moving as no one else was willing to work. I created the kits, the chargers, the conventions, and specific forums about these things. This was a big thing impacting over 100,000 people around the world. But when it reached that level, and when I demonstrated various larger systems, I had contradicted the control agenda and was eliminated from all of these outlets. I realize that Bedini was always telling me not to do anything more than talk. Not to do the kits, and especially not to demonstrate what I did at the conventions. I thought he was joking or saying just don't work so hard or something to that effect. I just didn't get it because, like everyone, you just assumed he wanted people to have free energy. But he did not use the technology himself, as I have all along. Not in his home or shop. As this was dawning on me progressively I also observed in various ways that he really was ignorant of many things I had assumed he was understanding of. After some time I realized that he really didn't understand proper battery charging. And the reason I didn't catch all these things was because the man never did any work. He spent his days talking or following the groups online or consumed with the latest retirement agenda like making bread or rc cars, etc., while the rest of us actually worked. So when he made the first solar chargers and sent them off to my customers without me knowing or seeing them, and they all failed, I realized that he didn't even understand basic thermal management. That was the first significant revelation for me that something didn't make sense. Later when I assembled the big ferris wheel and drove it with 1W showing an impressive and simple display that would have been very beneficial for people to see, he said we can't show that and spent the next several weeks trying to actually invent something that would impress people. He used $2000 of my wire to make these big coils with very high resistance and I'm wondering what is he planning to do with this? "Well he is going to have to use high voltage." Naturally he couldn't make it do anything no matter what he did. This was rather embarrassing to watch, and I also felt uncomfortable considering that it was my wire. So then he went on to make a big motor on the hub. Taking guys away from me and my practical demonstrations (so that most were never finished on time). Then I had to resupport this frame to hold up this lopsided weight on one end. And this essentially did nothing better than what my simple coils and circuits could have done if I had spent a few minutes mounting them. But instead, he lied to everyone saying that there was something special beyond what I had been showing for years in the kits. People were spellbound with the size of it but then he merged that awe with his mystifying of his additions which he hid the circuit in boxes. While it was still doing something significant, the lie was that he was claiming it was more than the same. And I was too busy doing all these other things to fully process these things at the time. But I did process the fact that he really didn't know what he was doing, not only with the battery charging but also with the free energy side of things. He revealed that he had no personal ability to invent such things or properly evaluate them in any way. So the idea grew on me that he was merely a copy cat and/or had other people do things for him. Which in a way is fine so long as you don't claim to be a legend or inventor. We all learn from others but if we claim we invented everything from sliced bread onward, as he did, then we are really the biggest liar. This ignorance of loading and lack of experience in actual testing also revealed itself to me when I realized that in the early EFTV video that he used the battery capacity analyzer meter on the 2000 AH batteries. This was the meter that Brett and I used in the shops daily. But it was only rated for 100AH and that was so obvious to us that we would never have used it on bigger batteries. But there he was doing that in the video.

So these things were realized over time progressively and were kept from me in various ways. John drove away engineers and kept ignorant people around him so that they would not discover his ignorance and agenda. Not that John didn't know many ways to create free energy, that he learned from others, it was just that he learned everything from others and was not good at testing things because he never spent more than 5 minutes doing that (exaggeration but you get my point). But the same sort of things happened in relation to seeing his shady dealings with others. Even Brett who worked for him warned me after he worked for him for some years that I would eventually see Bedini attack me as he was attacking Brett. And that did happen. It is like talking to someone coming out of a cult while you are ensnared in it. Time reveals such things eventually. And I have shared many things in the videos along these lines. So eventually I realized that all this was not good. All of my staff realized this as well and we very carefully tried to move away. We were men of peace and just tried to quietly and politely move away and move on. We could not take it and didn't want anything to do with it. This was especially after the last big meeting in July 2011 when the entire Bedini camp turned on me literally over night. I really didn't get what was happening to me and this was both the high point in my work but the worst time in my life. I was under major psychological attack. These guys then took everything out from me and deleted my groups and erased me as best they can. They destroyed my name, took my money and ruined my life, which as a result I didn't help the matter.

This is a small overview of the complications of what happened. I found myself in the middle of a mess which I was trying to fix and help so many friends that were on the wrong end of things. Eventually the realization settled that something more was going on that meets the eye and Bedini was not who he claimed he was, and these associated people were really bad. Some were just pons that worshiped him and sold their soul in that idolatry to get a share of the fame. But I was appalled and repealed all this. Naturally I paid the price. I also always was opensource and they did not like this. When it crossed their lines then I had to be stopped. And all those revelations had to be erased. They deleted all the thousands of emails and erased me from all my work. So this video about Aaron, and the first part shown still on his page, shows you exactly what I am talking about here. This goes deeper than Aaron merely wanting to profit from my work. You don't lie in such an obvious way like that unless you are trying to do something bigger here. There is no need to make his claims against me in order for him to make the money he does or make himself famous as he is. I never wronged him either so there is no personal reason for such attacks. It is because there is a deeper agenda of free energy suppression going on here that springs from Bedini. Whatever it takes to erase or destroy such and influence. Ignoring it is not enough, you have to make people think things are exactly the opposite. And this results in doing the very things that you accuse others of. So it worked so long as I just left it alone. But after thousands of people have been burned by these people I felt I had to address it. So now they are exposed in overextended themselves in their lies. If they had been more subtle about all this then it would have worked. But in doing this it forced me to get down deep into it and resulted in showing these things that everyone missed.

Having said all this, I am not prejudice against anyone good or bad. I still can notice any truths liars have shared. This is important because all lies are made up of much truth to sugar coat them. Bedini's first lie is that he takes truths and claims they came from him. His second lie is to never use that technology personally and promote it as something people should use. His third lie is to mix lies with the true processes, or overwhelm people with excessive incomplete information or drama while sharing it. Hiding truth in plain sight also. So there are many truthful things that drew me and everyone into his circle. But in the end the vast body of people are no better off than when they started this research. This reality extends beyond Bedini's influence and you all have to ask yourself why this is the case in the larger community. Anyway, I still point out the truthful things Bedini said even while exposing him as a liar. This is important to do or they succeed in their mission to divert us from those truths. The truths were shared. I never minded the drama and confirmed and developed those truths. But most others were lost in all the noise and wandered around with all the story-telling, drama and misinformation.

So it is important to close this chapter and over turn the results of this war with everyone. The war was lost for many years. But now it at least has been exposed. It remains for us to get beyond the emotional hatred for such liars and be mature enough to still accept the truths that liars are associated with. Can we do that? Or will we still be victims and over-react against pons that are used to divert us from the truth and from succeeding? That remains to be seen. I can't fault any of you for not wanting to consider anything from someone formerly associated with Bedini as he has truly shown his real bad fruit. And I don't have any interest in trying to convince any people on this forum of anything. I really don't have time for forums anyway, and my fulltime work in free energy research is over and coming to an end. There is nothing more for me to figure out that I need to attend to myself. But I hope to continue what has been done over the years and encourage this work to continue in a better way. All that is left that I can see is finalizing the Free Energy Cheat Sheet in a proper way for everyone's advantage. This will be a major transition from people seeking to make parts do something magical to learning what is essential to make free energy so that you can be the MacGyver and make any limited parts do the appropriate processes under your circumstances. I've been teaching along these lines the last 5 years with great success. See an example I just posted here:

https://overunity.com/17491/confirmation-of-ou-devices-and-claims/msg535776/#msg535776

There is not much more to say or do than this. I will do a video on this if I get the chance. This takes all the diversions out of all of the forums and gives everyone the bare bones that will enable them to succeed. This unlocks all the mystery and games that have been played. No more need to fixate on some particular system but rather to fixate on the essential foundations/processes. After talking to someone for 5 minutes I can tell if anyone has any real experience with free energy or whether they are just talking keywords like Aaron. You cannot hide whether you have experienced these things or not. You either get it or you don't because it is not about a bunch of parts as everyone talks like. It is something a whole lot more simplistic and yet comprehensive. There is no way to patent the essential ideas, or hide them in a device.

So I leave you all with this link and wish you all the best as you develop countless ways of multiplying and loading reactive (open) loops. Never mind the drama and convoluted distractions. Just start from a real foundation, and continue the same to whatever level you need to.

Or maybe just trying to clear his name after the rath of said  charlatan?.

I dont know,im not a fan of either.
But if i had to choose,i would side with Rick.

Brad

And from my YouTube Comments you wrote:
Your right Rick. I made judgement based on your association with Bedini and Aaron. Yes,we are after the same thing,that is for sure. Please accept my apologies. Chet will be in touch with you soon,there is just a few things to sort on the forum first,but that will not take long.I hope in light of recent event's,you will join us there.

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I can verify that at least some of what you have said is definitely true.  Do you know where the SSG circuit came from?  I accidentally discovered this just a couple of years ago.  It is the exact same circuit that Bulova developed in the 1960's I believe it was when they invented the Bulova Accutron watch.  Here is a link to that information:  http://members.iinet.net.au/~fotoplot/acctech.htm

So the SSG circuit was around long before 1984.

Take care,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Hi Rick,
I just want to say we are not all against you, mainly some not so well mannered newbies who think they know everything and have no problem telling you so because the rest of us are a bunch of idiots.  This site was built on outcasts from other sites, originally I think we were all outcasts, so you are in good company here if you decide to stay.

Regards
Room3327

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Carrol,
Interesting to find you over here as well. I think this thread is about my video on Aaron. I guess this question does pertain to that subject when I think of it. The question is rather important and I still am not certain the very beginning. There is a lot I could share that I don't have time to. I have done a lot of studying of many patents over the years but I haven't done as much in the journals so I can't be sure of the actual development of this circuit from the beginning. But I have studied it from a patent point of view and had the top patent lawyer firm in the country research this out. It is too much to share here. But one patent from 1974 I show and demonstrate at all my meetings as sort of a mocking of the Bedini Legend claim. So I have often run the top spinner while I have talked. This is calculated as it is the same circuit essentially as 10 year old Shawne Bowman was given by Bedini in 2000 that resulted in her winning the science fair that year in CDA Idaho. The teachers were amazed but just ignorant of patent history. The idea goes back to the 1930s in prior part US patent history. All you have to do is look through patent history and categories and you can see how much John was lying about such things.
To be clear however, the trigger coil is not an essential part of the circuit although it has specific benefits that only I have shown over the years. I showed that we could actually get the same outputs we get on the battery output side on the trigger side. I have demonstrated exact mirrored outputs at one of my meetings in Goshen Indiana 3 years back. I even powered a AC hot plate along with several hundred watts of very hot and blinding 100W LEDs (3 of them). So it is important but not essential to do the negative energy output. It is just one self-triggering methods. The idea of the gains from the bifilar coil comes from Tesla and many others before John copied it and made it his own. The monopole part also is not his invention. I though it was Adams but some inventor contacted me and showed me he had first shown it back in the 1950's. But it can also be found with Tesla and others before him. The idea of claiming BEMF also was not first claimed by John as even the prior art shows in his actual patents. You can see these ideas were floating around for years. It appears that John got this idea from Ed Gray's influence sometime during or after 1984. Probably 1985 the earliest. You can see the first use of the circuit around late 80s, and which is shown in the disputed faked date circuit on Aaron's slander page against me. You can see a trigger coil and charging battery there. The unchanged lab notes show this to be late 80s and John never believed in free energy before 84 as he said emphatically before changing that story on the 2011 cover (bad year for John).
The circuit is not exactly the same but it is close enough. It shows that the SSG circuit was not something brand new. It was the story of a girl amazing her teachers that was new. It was the specific focus on negative energy engineering that was new. John did promote and make relatively unknown things popular. That is not to be faulted. But making himself to be a legend, lying about many things like inventing things he didn't was the big lie.

I can verify that at least some of what you have said is definitely true.  Do you know where the SSG circuit came from?  I accidentally discovered this just a couple of years ago.  It is the exact same circuit that Bulova developed in the 1960's I believe it was when they invented the Bulova Accutron watch.  Here is a link to that information:  http://members.iinet.net.au/~fotoplot/acctech.htm

So the SSG circuit was around long before 1984.

Take care,
Carroll

Well thank you. How very spacious of you room https://www.overunityresearch.com/Smileys/Alive/wink.gif

Well I have been the biggest outcast because I was hated by people for being involved with JB and then I was hated for exposing him. First impressions will never go away for most people so I do not expect anything like Brad did. That meant a lot to me. Well we are all a bunch of idiots really, if we honestly look at what we have done in our lives. Any time we have just acted like sheep in a herd we have been idiots.
I'm not sure what time I'll have to get on another group. I have very pressing things to do and no free time for the next 10 years.

Hi Rick,
I just want to say we are not all against you, mainly some not so well mannered newbies who think they know everything and have no problem telling you so because the rest of us are a bunch of idiots.  This site was built on outcasts from other sites, originally I think we were all outcasts, so you are in good company here if you decide to stay.

Regards
Room3327

Well we are all a bunch of idiots really, if we honestly look at what we have done in our lives. Any time we have just acted like sheep in a herd we have been idiots.

Well were not your average run of the mill Idiots around here were bigger and better ones because, as someone here will tell you, were chasing perpetual motion. So it's a good crowd to be in, sorry you are so busy and for 10 years :( Best of luck to you! O0

Regards
Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Buy me some coffee
Yes, we can love it, Brad, but finally what do we see?
A guy who criticizes a charlatan to eliminate one of his competitors!  ;D
There is no competition. The Houdini camp under Aaron do not sell anything apart from information, which is incomplete and sometimes just wrong.

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Buy me some coffee
Anti gravity, Bearden, Sweet,  Free energy - it's all in here. Even a circuit diagram.  The motor I assume can be replaced with a solid state negative energy hv pulser. It is an expansion on Tesla's hairpin circuit and requires a disruptive discharge - (not pulsed dc or pulsed ac) ie a spike. Because Kirchhoff's laws ignore the turning on and off of a circuit (the spike) - Kirchhoff's laws do not apply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3JyRMdJhzg&feature=youtu.be

Here's the circuit:- and it is OU so let the controversy begin.......

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

« Last Edit: 2019-07-15, 03:24:35 by partzman »

Buy me some coffee
Aking,

In all my years as a self taught engineer designing various and sundry circuits plus all the past years I have spent in FE research, I find that Kirchoff's laws most certainly do apply in the spikes involved during the turn on and turn off of circuits.  So I'm curious as to what you are referring to here?  Do you have an example that I could run some bench tests on?

Also regarding the schematic you show, is there a working model that you are aware of that would include measurements or a self-running capability to support the OU claim?  I mean, this is what we are all about in that having such a proof of concept device would allow us to become independent from the powers that wish to control us.  I personally am willing to spend time and money on such a device but I need a little more information before committing to the project.

Regards,
Pm
Well lets not get into a Kirchhoff controversy here, but here is a still from a video that is thought provoking at the very least. Now this is worth a bench test!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpoOWs8SfVo

On a serious note there is also a lot of info on the other OU forum now and there have been witnesses who have come forward to say they have replicated some stuff.  Well worth a read to get up to speed.  So I'll repost one of my posts from OU here  Think about it very seriously....  Even though I am jocular in the post. lol

Re: Confirmation of OU devices and claims
« Reply #804 on: June 28, 2019, 09:19:21 PM »

INTRODUCING THE MORON LEVEL OF COMPREHENSION..                                taken from the yahoo group

https://energyevo.com/2015/01/18/updated-compilation-of-important-info-don-smith-shared-to-nuenergy-yahoo-group/

However I will argue that Don Smith did not  invent the effect.   It was invented by Carlos Benitez. Benitez stated that when pulsing one plate of a capacitor, the other plate automatically charges up from the ground.( Benitez then switches the ground on and off mechanically creating an energy pump.
To the EE's present who have not been taught correctly  -  it is called "Electrostatic induction"  -  Look it up.
It is usually glossed over as  unimportant.  Nothing to see here -  move on (lol).

« Last Edit: 2019-07-01, 01:27:28 by Aking.21 »

...Benitez stated that when pulsing one plate of a capacitor, the other plate automatically charges up from the ground.

It is commonplace to observe that a capacitor charges with a signal of a non-zero average value.
What kind of pulse? AC pulse or DC pulse? Voltage in relation to the ground? Current in which circuit?...

Buy me some coffee
It is commonplace to observe that a capacitor charges with a signal of a non-zero average value.
What kind of pulse? AC pulse or DC pulse? Voltage in relation to the ground? Current in which circuit?...
Do me a favour and get educated on Benitez.  It is there for everyone to read.  It is a free energy patent(s) and it(they) was(were) granted.
The circuit diagram(s) is(are) there for you to look at as are the claims.  Better still do the experiments as I have done nearly 10 years ago.
There are 4 patents from 1914 to 1918 in England.
Rick Friedrich has done a video on this stuff also.  That's how I knew he was genuine, because he did the same experiments as me.
So Don Smith modernized it all as did Ed Gray prior to him as did Houdini( in a poor way ).
It is a single wire  disruptive discharge at high frequency on one plate of a capacitor. No circuit, no loop, no Kirchhoff's loop law.
Obviously you need photo flash or other caps capable of handling the potential rate of change at high frequency and optionally high voltage..
You dip the spoon in the river and you get little. Dip it in at high frequency and you get bucket loads.

Buy me some coffee
Moron level of comprehension lesson 2 (ha ha  I am being funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkAMNFKjds4&feature=youtu.be

Minute 7

So Rick finally got me to kick myself when he told me about Don's coil capacitor.
So lets see if anyone is interested.  Which is Don's coil capacitor out of all his well known pics?

Aking.21
Moron level of comprehension lesson 2 (ha ha  I am being funny)
It is strange that we were all morons at some point then we had to learn how to walk and talk and we went to school and we learned new things. It would seem to me the problems start when we stop learning. To consider the fact everyone, I mean everyone, used to soil there underpants and revel in this fact then scream at the top of their lungs when we didn't get our way seems a little disturbing but there we were and our parents still love us despite the facts, lol.

Minute 8:15 is also interesting, here we have two massive bodies one charged through a distance by induction(cloud inducing ground). However the space surrounding and external to each body not shown is also charged by induction in an opposite sense... so what happens when the two bodies discharge?. The surrounding space must also discharge with respect to the body in question. So when lightning strikes and discharges the cloud and ground the space external to the cloud and ground must discharge as well. Which may explain the phenomena known as sprites above and ground currents below.

The thing to remember, in my opinion, is that the overly simplistic lumped sum model is fine for calculation however it has no place in nature. Nature works by inducing opposites through gradients and then the opposites can induce opposites external to themselves. Then when the whole thing discharges the whole system is forced to collapse in on itself which forces it's induced opposites to collapse out from itself. We know the rule, equal yet opposite however what is opposite and external to the induced opposite... an opposite opposite?.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
I am re posting something Rick mentioned on OU.com on the confirmation of OU devices and claims because I think it is the most significant comment on Don Smith ever made.

As for Don's 1996 video you are talking about, that is not true. And the guy measuring that said so. It really wasn't a demonstration of OU because you didn't see how it worked. Now we know what he did, and a friend of mine was there and saw inside. Don later revealed that and most people still have not realized what he did because you assume without looking at the details... Anyway, proving OU at the time would have to allow people to see everything, and he didn't. All you could conclude from that was that it probably was OU. You could really only go by his word. Don knew what he was talking about and never showed me any signs of deceit. But then again, I have verified many of this systems and claims and teaching. Anyone who is familiar with OU systems knows that he was the most significant influence in all this research. There are thousands of Don Smith systems all around the world. I know this and that is my claim. I don't expect you to believe it.

Now Don did give one significant OU demonstration that people just didn't realize. And I show this all the time. He was showing the Don Smith Effect where the capacitor duplicates the energy. He had an 8000V probe that give an inch long arc to one side of a plate. This is a real load and can be used for many applications. Other loads could be in series with that as well. It takes x amount of energy to produce that load, just like it takes x amount of power to run a motor (and I double that output by also charging a battery). In the same way as doubling the energy in the motors, he then adds a ground terminal an inch away from the other side of the plate. This is unidirectional impulsing so it is not AC. It is not supposed to go through a thick capacitor. But yet another identical arc is on the other side from the plate to the terminal. So now we have doubling of power. Two inches of arcing. People watched those videos for years and never realized what that meant.  ::)  I give several demonstrations of this sort of thing at my meetings. So there you go people. Many of you have seen the video. I even did it in a video a few years back. You can do it yourself. They even made sure that the primary side was not grounded at all and was powered from a battery so that there was no ground looping.

So people, that is how simple these things are. You are looking for some convoluted system because you have been brainwashed into the mainstream convoluted systems and believed their propaganda that this is all so hard. You are overthinking it. Now you just have to know basic things to add the appropriate loads besides arcing. And guess what? There is more. We can use more processes and collect more energy at the same time. So does the "power" meter determine what we can do? Not at all. It is just the wasted energy in the closed loop.

As for Don's case, several of them did see inside and saw the small battery. But that again is a matter of testimony. The whole video is just a video and you can't really trust any video. It seems likely that it was not fake. I have some friends who were there so it is different for me than for you. But I can do that so I don't need to that to be proven anymore. But if you watched the video you would see that a 7AH battery cannot power 1000W for even 0.01 of a second. Most people, including all those at that meeting who said something, revealed that they had no experience with batteries under load. This is what I deal with all day long. I will give you the perfect example of what I come across. So we have a UPS and alarm system charger that allows you to keep your batteries for good and not have to replace them. So when we tested the UPS systems. UPS means uninterrupted power supplies, and are used for electronics that you don't want to be turned off when the power can go out. What we found was that their ratings were flat out lies. Even new 7AH batteries cannot power the UPS at all at the ratings/claims they make on the specifications. You cannot have a 7AH battery power a 1000W load at all. The instantaneous voltage drop on the battery would bring it way down past 10.5V so that the inverter would never even run. So as soon as the power would go out on a 1000W load it would be entirely useless. Same at 500W. Realistically you can run a 100W for a bit on a 7AH battery. Maybe just enough to press save on your computer before it dives before 10.5V.

So the guys didn't even know what they were talking about. The voltage drop on a 7AH battery would have brought it way done for starters. And it would have discharged the battery very fast and ruin it in a hurry. Believe, this is what we have done for 15 years here. You can try it yourself. So the guys didn't realize that and tried to make some calculations being ignorant of voltage drops and C rates of discharge. As the C rate is lowered the losses increase as well. So the greater the load the less efficiency you have. When I do my basic inverter demonstrations at my meetings I teach on these things because most people have no idea of the basics. So I have to start from the very beginning. So even with 220AH golf cart batteries at 12V I can hardly sustain a 3000W load of incandescent bulbs with a kwa home meter for more than a few minutes before the voltage drops lower than that allowed by the inverter. So 7AH doesn't give you enough to do anything and the UPS are a big lie. I'm not sure why people are not really upset about this. It's crazy.

Anyway, if you grant that it was a 7AH battery as people saw inside, or as Don said. Obviously the case was not heavy so there was no way a bunch of heavy batteries were in there. But if you were to hook it up to a 1000W load it would just never even come on. And it wouldn't even be able to do 100W load that long. Don brought that because people rather see a demonstration with a plug, etc. than learn how to make it.  :-\

Apparently he did run it for a long time after the video ended somewhere else. But then again, that is the testimony. But your comments are not true. He did leave it long enough. Go to Batteries plus and get a brand new 7AH battery with that month's date stamp and see for yourself. Try a UPS and you will see this. Then come back here and tells you how you were wrong in this. Maybe we will hear from you again Mr. Void. Maybe not

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: AllCanadian
It would seem to me the problems start when we stop learning.

Spot on!  For some it is a choice made in order to do things "their
way."  As in The Rebel Without a Cause.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I dont want to nitpock as some of his stuff is inspiring...but "you would see that a 7AH battery cannot power 1000W for even 0.01 of a second" is just plain wrong .

Buy me some coffee
I dont want to nitpock as some of his stuff is inspiring...but "you would see that a 7AH battery cannot power 1000W for even 0.01 of a second" is just plain wrong .
I think he means that the battery voltage would drop to below inverter activation level at 10.5 volts. I have seen this happen to me lots of times during Benitez experiments. When the battery voltage dropped to about 10.5 volts the  inverter cuts out.
Anyway, constructive comments are welcome. At least we have a working hypothesis of how to extract energy through electrostatic induction.

Buy me some coffee
« Last Edit: 2019-07-22, 08:32:07 by TinMan »

I would agree with this.
There is no way you could draw 84+ amps from a 7 amp hour AGM battery without serious voltage drop.
,and then one cooked battery to follow.

Brad

he stated 10 milliseconds . he did not have to state that yet chose to .but perhaps he mis wrote ?
perhaps we mis read ?.
Any body can misplace a decimal pont ....but even 100 miliseconds is easily doable .
I know! it was a 1.2 volt battery !
its all wasted power anyway ,so irrelevant , as is my question of false fact .

his many students will explain .

A new outlook in tuning is a good thing though.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 22:42:05