PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:56:24
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New CIA UFO docs released  (Read 1165 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Group: Moderator

On a side note, Chile has the most UFO sightings. So much that almost everyone in the country has seen one. The Santiago sighting of a massive craft lasted for almost an hour and was observed by tens of thousands of people and the military. 

Strange that some people have never seen one yet for others it's common. So much that more people have observed them than not in Chile. I suspect it's because Chile has vast areas of sparsely populated land and privacy.

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

There is a large number of hot spots across the world. We should be able to learn from this and maybe predict future events.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I've seen one, about 15 years ago, dark night, walking to pub in a large uk town Brighton East Sussex, glanced up by chance and a silent very low level cigar shaped object passed overhead, no noise whats so ever,very fast moving, too fast to get a real detailed visual, 2 seconds and it was gone, nearby at a different time a police helicopter tried chasing one.

Myself as well Peterae.

Very large craft levitated at low level for about 10 minutes a few miles away. Smaller dull orange glowing orb/craft left larger craft with large flash of white light, accelerated on horizontal plane then made large sweeping turn to vertical and kept accelerating upwards out of our atmosphere. From low level to out side our atmosphere took around 1 second which works out to over 26 miles per second from stand still. No sound, no visible flames, no sonic boom and no vapor trail.

A couple years ago I also saw a triangle craft with three dull red marker lights on each corner. It flew right over my house at high attitude and just kept on going over the horizon. I tracked that craft for around 20 minutes and it also made no sound whatsoever.

There here...lol.

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

On the UFO phenomena...

Many like to talk but I like to do real stuff. I was thinking about mounting a high resolution video camera on servo actuators and using free motion scanning software to track and record this UFO phenomena in my area. One has to wonder how many of these craft are out there going unnoticed because apparently they don't always show up on radar. I figure it could be setup for around $300 and tied to a laptop running the tracking software. It just seems strange that so many people like to talk about this stuff but few are inclined to actually do anything about it.

I don't get it...

On the UFO phenomena...

Many like to talk but I like to do real stuff. I was thinking about mounting a high resolution video camera on servo actuators and using free motion scanning software to track and record this UFO phenomena in my area. One has to wonder how many of these craft are out there going unnoticed because apparently they don't always show up on radar. I figure it could be setup for around $300 and tied to a laptop running the tracking software. It just seems strange that so many people like to talk about this stuff but few are inclined to actually do anything about it.

I don't get it...

It's a great idea. You need to be concerned about exposure as well as focus, f number and consequent depth of field (hyperfocus distance). The expected top angular speed of the object will affect exposure which affects the others. It's not that difficult but needs to be done.

(You can practice on the space station).

Do you really take this revelation from the CIA seriously?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmEsPE7iq0

masterblaster
Do you really take this revelation from the CIA seriously?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RmEsPE7iq0

Context is important, Mike Pompeo was doing everything in his power to delegitimize the intelligence agencies to empower his boss trump who is a psychopath. Pompeo proved himself to have zero credibility and like trump will probably end up in prison in my opinion. Yes the intelligence agencies have done some sketchy things in the past however it was generally in the national interest not to serve the childish needs of a want to be dictator president.

Most of the CIA UFO disclosure was redacted and means very little for those like myself who actually looked at it. The public video and eye witness testimony is much more credible in my opinion. For example most of my friends have also observed many UFO's as I have and I trust them because they have nothing to gain by not being honest. UFO's are 100% real and the only question which remains is who or what is piloting them.

Regards
AC

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:56:24