Alberto Molina-Martinez principle (The Rotating Magnetic Field)

Started by Vasile, 2023.04.08, 18:11:09

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


bistander

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2023.11.27, 15:18:27
I understand nothing.

Yet you demonstrated the polyphase RMF using an old motor stator as I recall. It appeared that you knew what you were doing.
bi

chief kolbacict

Could I use this to construct similar devices with rotating virtual magnetic field ?
I will not name this person :(
If I supply three phase to coils with three rings.
At least it looks much simpler.
I'll try it tomorrow for sure.

bistander

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2023.11.30, 18:53:53
Could I use this to construct similar devices with rotating virtual magnetic field ?
I will not name this person :(
If I supply three phase to coils with three rings.
At least it looks much simpler.
I'll try it tomorrow for sure.

Looks interesting. How will you detect a rotating magnetic field?
I'll wait for your test results.
bi

phoneboy

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2023.11.30, 18:53:53
Could I use this to construct similar devices with rotating virtual magnetic field ?
I will not name this person :(
If I supply three phase to coils with three rings.
At least it looks much simpler.
I'll try it tomorrow for sure.

You should be able to induce a current but not generate a rotating magnetic field unless the chokes are out of phase.

chief kolbacict

Anyway our virtual magnetic field will be moving along the wire of the second coil. Consequently it won't create the EMF.  Magnetic field ought to be perpendicular across the wire. But how to do that ?

Verpies

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2023.12.03, 07:18:07
Anyway our virtual magnetic field will be moving along the wire of the second coil. Consequently it won't create the EMF.  Magnetic field ought to be perpendicular across the wire. But how to do that ?
Can you draw what you mean ?

Magluvin

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2023.11.30, 18:53:53
Could I use this to construct similar devices with rotating virtual magnetic field ?
I will not name this person :(
If I supply three phase to coils with three rings.
At least it looks much simpler.
I'll try it tomorrow for sure.

What have you tried with the 3 cores so far?

mags

chief kolbacict

QuoteWhat have you tried with the 3 cores so far?
Unfortunately, nothing.  :-[

Magluvin

Quote from: chief kolbacict on 2026.01.08, 16:13:38
Unfortunately, nothing.  :-[

if the windings on the cores, we will call them primaries, are the same wire, same number of turns, count the turns  and wind the secondary with say 10 more turns than that number of turns of 1 of the primaries.  now you put the 3 primaries in series and apply input to see what you get out.  pulse or sine input.  You should get more voltage out than in, which would seem backwards of the norm as you will have nearly 3 times more total turns on the primaries than the secondary.  if the primaries are in parallel, you should get more than 3 times the output voltage than the input voltage. more due to the 10 extra turns on the secondary.

mags

Allcanadian

It's kind of strange reading all the posts prior to AI.

Where today we can just ask an AI and get an accurate answer in seconds. AI tells us...
"One-sentence summary

Flux linking describes induction from the circuit's point of view (changing total flux), while flux cutting describes induction from the charge's point of view (magnetic force on moving charges); they are two complementary ways of describing the same physics."

Bada boom bada bing, too easy.
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."― Richard P. Feynman