PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-18, 02:21:22
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 128400 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2012-12-29, 03:10:56 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

Buy me a drink
Incorrect coupling frequency.
Runs at 77 degrees f, 26,950hz. Need lower cap in spark gap stage to raise the freq to 68741 of the output stage.

Lowered signal to 1257hz. Odd symmetrical wave appearing at end of off time.
« Last Edit: 2013-01-07, 00:41:18 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
We know Steven applied and swiped magnets to the TPU.
We know the TPU became warm.
We know Steven stated DC with hash.
We know Steven mentioned audio equipment.
We know the circuitry was simple.
We know the phase locked looping was mentioned.
We know that the units thumped.
We know iron wire was mentioned. It was pointed out by EMD that the horizontals could be iron wire. I have many tests doing this. I have seen nobody else try this? We are not talking cores here, but a low saturation configuration to couple the fields at 90 degrees. This presents a bias for pulsing or squeezing. We see this in  Hutchison tests and in MRI processes. The magnetic flux will exit from the horizontals and not be seen by the center toroids because of the winding angle being parallel with the those fluxes. The pumping action will cause movement in a circumferal fashion there by cutting across the center windings, hence the labeling of [pickups].
We know that Steven mentioned squeezing.
We know Steven mentioned conductor jumping, attracting or repelling.
We know there was outer wrappings on all TPUs. This facilitates squeezing or the implication of adding extra flux to the core then letting that flux spread out across the core. I call it a core because of its placement.
We know Steven mentioned [A different kind of induction].
We know the horizontals were 2 to 6 loops/windings. This enables the ring configuration of flux coupling so the whole ring becomes magnetized and any action will appear around the whole field. What is being addressed here is a wave guide.
We know Steven mentioned ramp up time. Did anybody see the vids where there was none? There were. These were the TPUs were Steven primed the units with magnets. Swiping a bias copper core with a magnet will add excitation to the field thereby triggering the feedback loop.
We know Steven mentioned simple parts acquisition from Radio shack.
We know Steven mentioned field rotation. How about this being a reference to the pumping action around the ring? I posted many animations about this.
We know that most of the units had the extra toroid pickup in the middle. I equate this to the trigger pickup for the phased lock looping.
We know that there was one unit that did not have a center toroid. I refer to the attached pic which addresses all the afore mentioned specifications...

Happy Easter and may He find you loving others beyond all reason.
« Last Edit: 2013-03-30, 16:43:16 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:19:59 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
@EM your L C values are right on. My L is 64mh and the C is .2uf.
@Grumpy, SM commented on Spherics in that he wasnt even close. This is obfuscation. He was dead on and he also showed the setup for a single kick event. The spark gap affords the stream.
@Wavewatcher, the center toroid is a Tesla coil internal primary.

I have done many combinations with this setup. The simplicity is staggering. There is also the 'Effective aperture' involved here by putting large loops in that connect the inductor and the capacitor together. The LC tank is comprised of a tank circuit with 2 large antennas imbedded.
Just by switching leads around I can swap the configuration into any permutation that I would think produce something.
I drive the center, the outside, read from anywhere.
I have another mechanical modification to this that is going to take sometime. I am adding a magnetic waveguide to the outside.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_azKiUZJu8s&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-sJBWHbBO8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

My theory is if I keep this to myself and it is announced then there is a single point of failure. So here ya go. CFL starter neons as sparkgaps. The CFL runs at 37khz, 2kv, 6amps.
I am basing this current on the simplest of what has been previously stated in public and private. There had become a huge amount of overlapping and repetitive quotes. Having produced a large amount of events concerning the TPU it was inevitable that the next combinations would have to be an accumulation of the smaller tests into bigger sets. The last thing I will do is to switch from the input power parameters to an internally generated set. The feedback mechanism is the space between the center toroids and the outer vertical windings. SM showed this.

Merry Christmas.
Take no money for your findings. Remember to be safe. The only prairie dogs that get shot are the ones who stick up. I was very hesitant about releasing this. Every day I sit with it, things just fall into place.

Thanks, looks great!  Im currious if DC can be induced into a toroidal winding, but once you put that on you cant modify it anylonger.

So the small toroid in the center picks up and resonated the mag field to 500 V and above?  Sweet!

Buy me a drink
Thanks, looks great!  Im currious if DC can be induced into a toroidal winding, but once you put that on you cant modify it anylonger.

So the small toroid in the center picks up and resonated the mag field to 500 V and above?  Sweet!

The CFL injects 2kv. What I was showing again is the usage of electrostatics and how that transfers in all directions.
I tracked the energy going inward and outward. Any metal becomes an antenna and absorbs the discharge. I don't think losses are detrimental. The main point is not only capturing but then using that as a trigger,  feedback, or excitation in another part of the circuit. This is elemental and fundamental. Also the 'Effective Aperture' in a horizontal plain can work in an up and down fashion, pumping and receiving.
Now what if the input voltage is 300kv? We tune the tanks to sidebands and not dead on. Once again, like SM said, 'There is no complex circuitry.' and the next conglomeration of sets will prove if the TPU is real. I know that is a bold statement but this build incorporates everything that has been discussed in the past 6 years. And my employer just stated potential downsizing and the employees were just offered a 'Resume Writing' class. I do well when I am tormented and squeezed...

I will not have a problem once the wrapped toroid is on. I will test the large open and the closed loops separately but in the same build.

http://www.overunity.com/8185/understanding-electricity-in-the-tpu/msg254189/#msg254189
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/rfz/schappellerchapter4b.htm
Searle said 'The electron follows the magnetic field.'
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWGOpuca7cs[/youtube]
The positive DC bias serves two functions. One is to provide a destination or attraction for the electrons and two to contain the compression on the collectors.
Magnetic containment:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vkn9tXLu9c[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2013-12-18, 05:10:11 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:19:02 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:18:37 by giantkiller »

Group: Guest
Thank you, GK.

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:18:07 by giantkiller »

Group: Guest

Buy me a drink
Months ago. Been conversing with him a long time. As stated in my last 2 vids I produced the kick many ways. After seeing it I placed it in everyday operations of consumer products. The logic is the kick is the return by the collapsing field. It is very fast so why not use whats free? Ignition coils perform this. That is a Tesla coil.
The argument is about the BEMF which many state that is not the answer. Well is it easy to perform, achieve and stream. Automobiles do it all the time.

I was stuck on the feedback mechanism. That is an apparent control in the stun gun which also fires from a collapse because the feedback shuts off the coil. Same thing here again. Collapse.
SM stated simple. I believe this is it. If not then Akula is the alternative, which adds complexity. Because the other alternatives don't pan out. We have all seen years of a myriad of attempts and burn outs.

With what Akula has produced it again points to the collapse type energy. He is focusing on the eclipsing of high speed frequencies. I covered this in my first three years in OU. This process lights bulbs.

The next step I am on is the switching of the CFL outputs into complimentary sides of the coils pairs. This produces HV bursts in a see saw type activity into 2 coils.

Change the view of operation and the kick becomes the collapse.
« Last Edit: 2014-01-19, 03:56:21 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:17:19 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
As can be seen there are kicks occurring randomly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbypRYyrlHE&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:16:37 by giantkiller »

@GK

Always a pleasure seeing and learning about the effects of your works.

As a side note, I have started to migrate stuff from my house to my newly built garage.
This will clear up some great space in the house for a bigger OU lab right beside my existing office/lab.
For guys that would like to see my garage build on time lapse (hahaha) you can go here...
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6T7xOfANBi-onm-9IX8Ow

Can't wait to get started again. But while I catch up I wanted to share with you (and other OUphites) some of my "thinkings" about SMs TPUs which I have had the last few months to ponder about and muddle over all the devices, functionings, parallels of each, etc, etc, as we all have done for years now.

So let's just start.

Regarding the SM-LTPU (I'm saying SM because now we have a GK-LTPU hehehe), I think that if you looked very closely to the videos and also the LTPU wiring diagram I produced way back, it is very evident that on each of the ltpu center toroids, the two halves are connected in parallel. Seems like because the center toroids are wound in bucking mode style with the four wires coming out individually and only in the ltpu we see the two halves are paralleled from each end of their windings, that maintains a uni-directionality of the field in one toroid and this could be turning energy or the field in one direction each. The second toroid is the same but if it is connected in the reverse direction this would equate to the two fields going in opposite directions. 

If two half toroid coils were wound on a standard ferrite core, the vast majority of the field impressed towards the coil would be stuck inside the core as we all know such toroids do not readily cause remote static unless you find the right frequency, width and amplitude to pulse the toroid that would be sympathetic to any specific remote outer rings or coils that would catch the transmission. I had shown this many times in my Pulsing Coils youtubes. This could then mean that the toroid cores are not ferrite type. One option is what if they were enamelled aluminium cores. Each coil pulse would draw in the ether field that could not enter the alu core but be reflected back outwards and available to the outer rings.  Like calling in the ether brigade without a landing site. It will just  leave but with a good reflector the leaving may be more dramatic then your standard air coil dissipation of the field back from where the ether came. Since we are always in motion, the ether dissipation is left behind as we move ahead and ahead into what the ether sees as us moving through it so fast that anything dissipated would leave the origin. The capture time would be very small. 

Put it this way. If I was working at Big Bang Central Station and Universal Observatory and was asked, "where is @GK", while I am looking and pointing outwards from the very point of the BB, I would maybe say something like, "he's just grazing around in the milky way galaxy that is moving at xxx xxx xxx miles per hour".  That movement is real and even our solar system does not feel it but it also means when a coil is pulsed while it is moving through space at high speed, the ether lands on the object like a bird lands on a sea going vessel (pulse on) that is caught in high winds. If the ship sinks in the next second (pulse off), the bird just flies with the wind and is taken away until it sees another ship (if ever again).  The same ether will never be, always renewed and always there.

Sorry for veering off... hahaha.

One center toroid was in the ftpu, otpu, stpu, 6tpu's and mtpu. In those SM must have used each of the two toroid coils individually but one half pulsed at 0 and the other at 180 degrees off. In the ltpu he is using two toriods, each one with the two coils paralleled then each full toroid was pulsed one at 0 the other at 180 degrees off. What does that do. Consider that the ltpu outer vertical wind(s) (receivers) is or are obviously stationary. The verticals do not move. But curiously, if the 2 toroids are at a small enough  distance apart but far enough for each field to end in a different position around the fixed outer rings, then you now have two opposing fields each one hitting the outer rings at 180 offset and at different physical locations. There is the physical movement of the fields. It is toroid one pulses then off then toroid two pulses then off and so on. This will MOVE  two opposing fields over the outer vertical rings. The pulsing frequency is to be discovered of course but if the logic holds in the mind it has a much better chance of working on the bench. hehehe

So...let's go a little further.

Also, regarding SMs statement of the consequences of two fields moving in opposite directions, myself and I guess everyone else that has delved in the SM devices have always thought that the two field directions are relative to the outer rings having two coil winds that are pulsed in opposite directions, but, what if this is partially the case. What if the toroids are the ones initiating the two field dance. It would be like a dual blade food blender creating some great wiped cream ether energy available inside the LTPU verticals where the outer coils catch this and transfer it into the output.

That would explain why the sliced MTPU pie showed so few wires. The MTPU ran with one center toroid and was producing around 400 volts with all its outer coils, so in the LTPU catching 600-800 volts would not be a problem but then the question of amperage arises. This is where we should start to think about paralleling the outer vertical rings to increase amperage. Two halves or four quads on vertical would be a first suggestion. Even eight depending on how much voltage each could produce. It could even be each vertical is only one or two turns then all of them are paralleled. That would hold with SM statement of "one wire pulsed over 1000 wires". This can all be worked out once the main system is functional. But there is more.......

I would like to now relate to your last build of the GK-LTPU as specified above. From what I can understand from your videos and posts, this build incorporates the following but please correct me if I am wrong.

1) Two toroids with two coils each wound in bucking mode (140 degrees around each) with their four wires coming out of each. Core or not is not important right now to just see the minimal effect.
2) One vertical wind going 360 degrees around the outer periphery.
3) Three horizontal rings top, center and bottom of one turn consisting of dual conductor speaker wire.

So now I have these observations and recommendations to try with your build if you can.

A) If your center toroid coils are wound in bucking mode, put them coils in parallel. If you look at the toroid from the top with the coils going left to right, one over the top half and one over the bottom half of the core, put the left wires together and put the right wires together to get your parallel.

B) Make two outer vertical winds with your existing one wind and put a dioded cap on each one. Put a volt meter across each dioded cap.

C) Now about the three vertical rings of two conductors and of one turn only. This is not good to have only one turn since half of that is doing nothing thus you would not be able to cover 360 degrees of pulse activity with only one turn. So just put the two conductors in series to make one ring of two turns instead of two rings with one turn per top, center and bottom horizontal ring.

D) Connect one of the top horizontal ring (H-ring) wires in series to one of the paralleled toroids and do the same with the bottom horizontal ring in series to the other toroid but make sure that one is opposite the other. You will have one wire free from each toroid and each H-ring. Now when a toroid pulses it will also pulses one of the top or bottom rings. Think of it like the toroids provide + and - potentials and extends these pulses into the outer ring system via the top and bottom horizontal rings. 

E) Leave the modified center H-ring alone for now as I will be getting to that soon enough.  hehehe

D) Ok let's find out the best frequency of operation. If you have just two frequency generators even with their small output capacity, connect one fg to the free wires of the first toroid/H-rings pair. Now it's time to play with the FG frequency, width, amplitude etc to find the settings that produces the highest gain in the outer vertical winds that are dioded and capped. Try again with the diode on the other cap end and see if one is better then the other and keep the best.

E) Now take your second FG and do the same with the other toroid/H-ring pair while the first FG is still active. If you ever see the voltage rising very high in the verticals, you will need to add a load on each cap/diode and whatever you do, do not turn off the FG if the vertical outputs are full of juice as this could create a back spike and ruin the fg.

F) OK once you have identified a good frequency range, it's time to build two solo circuits that can be battery driven and provide the same pulsing effect as the FGs. The criteria for the circuit is that is must start with only 1.5 volts but it must be able to then increase its voltage throughput and control. You can do this by testing it with one 1.5 volts battery then adding more batteries in series.

G) Try the two circuits and make sure they are providing the same function as the FGs with comparable results in your vertical output coils.

H) Now you need to make a small radiant energy circuit (REC). The well known circuit with caps and diodes that we have all used before. You probably have one lying around already.

I) Now remove the batteries from your pulse circuits and connect the REC + and - to the battery input of your circuits.

J) Now connect the REC antenna side to the center H-ring. 

K) Now if the antenna can produce 1.5 volts that device should start up on its own or with some help via a moving magnet. When the 1.5 volts is available to the pulse circuits and they start pulsing, this will increase the radiant energy available in the outer rings thus increase what the centre H-ring antenna can send back to the input of the circuits so this would be a very simple method of looping the energy back to the source.

This would be a good place to then continue on the R&D. With the above build strategy, what are the energies involved since this is much more then your regular two coils on a core coupling?

a) The toroids will pulse to a frequency that is sympathetic to the outer vertical coils and reach them via air to air coupling.
b) The top and bottom H-rings will also extend the toroid air to air with a more direct proximity pulsing.
c) All the activity in the outer coils and rings will create more and more radiant energy available to the center H-ring that resupplies the toroid drive with energy.
d) As the energy increases in the outer coils and rings, the resupply to the source also increases and the total system should now function with gain.

It may be a good idea to put a 1 amp fuse on the REC antenna just in case you get a runaway.

Sorry for such a long post. I just had to give you this input although I do realize it is rather redneck theory derived from ether impress and spin conveyance. I will talk more about this in my older thread. If both exist, then the above should show some interesting results.

I would say the frequency will be in the audio band where we know feed back but this is just a very educated guess when considering all the times some rock band feed back forced everyone to cover their ears in horror, feed back is a nasty b&t$h wait'in to crush your ears. (Ouuuu that was bad.)

I will have to build this and try it myself in smaller scale then your LTPU to see the effects. I'll try the ftpu format again because it is the first tpu and hopefully any runaways will be minimal and the build is easy. Hmmmm.

In the control circuit, it has to be simple and I am inclined to think that he was using zenor diode breakdown to make or could I say engage the pulse. I don't know how yet but I do know the ftpu had diodes and I am sure radio shack sold identical looking zenors as well. hahaha

One last thing. Try to keep your classical hand held ammeter like SM tried around the ltpu to see if you can maybe play around with the toroid placement in the ring. When positioning the toroids into place, I don't think this was randomly placed but rather a well thought out affair, This could explain why he had that amprobe handy. He did not place the two toroids in perfect center but rather offset from there. I am sure he had a reason to lock it there. Sometimes when I was pulsing coils,  just a small change in distance would make a world of difference in results. I think SM was using his ammeter not only to measure the ambiant discharges around the toroids and rings as the system is running in demo, but more importantly, to best position the toroids as well. Just hold the probe above the toroids as you move both around in the ring and see where it plays louder. hehehe

Have a good one man.

wattsup

PS1: I'll be back soon enough.

PS2: For all other OU developers, I think that while a TPU is developed, maybe consider the radiant energy circuit to be all you have to start up the tpu. Put the antenna of that circuit inside your coils and see what happens. Is it possible that Tesla was not kidding. Who said the receiving plate (or antenna) has to be in open air 200 feet high. I think he would have used a very big version of this to energize his Wardencliffe and send electricity around the world for free. Basically, imagine having your antenna inside the transmitter.

Buy me a drink
Current schematic...
« Last Edit: 2014-02-05, 16:30:48 by giantkiller »

Hi @GK,

Sorry for late reply.

Yes your wattsup-LTPU.jpg (top one) depicts very well what I had indicated as a simple and real point of starting experimentation bucking toroids. Your second image is good as well since you mentioned your toroids were not in bucking mode so inversing may be better. You would of course need to play with the variables such as the FG polarities applied but the first stage is so simple and is only to find what frequency to pulse the FG1 and FG2 to obtain the maximum possible gain in the two verticals and their cap banks. Even if the output is reactive, it does not matter at this first stage. If by chance that frequency winds up being the best in the 5k range then this would be again a good indication that the orientation is at least plausible.

Now let's talk about zener diodes. What happens when you put a 9v zener diode across a 9v battery. Nothing should happen. If the 9v zener received 10 volts it will pass 1 volt so not very useful plus it will eat up 9v and create heat. But if the zener was a 1v rated and received 9v, it will pass 8v. Aha. There is a potential pulse right there. The zener would only eat up 1 volt and pass the rest but how.

If the 1v zener receives 9v, the voltage across the battery should short and the battery voltage should then drop to zero and open the diode until it gets again to 9v. Has anyone ever tried it?

Now if the 9 volt battery was also connected across a cap bank where the voltage return could grow and grow, the higher the voltage the higher the pulse voltage going through the zener and this would equate to running with gain. hehehe

Maybe too simple, maybe not.

wattsup

(gee)

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 08:15:53 by giantkiller »

@GK

Super good work man. Snow day today so I am working again getting my space set-up. Still lots of work but one day at a time.
Anyone interested in my garage build, you can see it on youtube as time lapse here;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA6T7xOfANBi-onm-9IX8Ow

OK, you are showing exactly what we would expect to see when driving one or other toroid and one ring and scooping from one half of the verticals. The fun will start when both toroids are driven and you should then start to see higher spikes. Again don't worry about the energy produced since you are driving this with your FG amplitude which is really nothing compared to when this same set-up would be driven in gain mode via that center H-ring.

Does your FG enable you to adjust the pulse width because sometimes pulsing at 10% to 35% can give you better results then 50%.

The small circuit for the radiant energy capture is very simple as shown below. You can leave one end of the center H-ring open and connect the other to the antenna input and use the two outputs on a dioded cap to see how it produces for now. In the circuit they are showing germanium diodes for their lower breakdown values but once the system matures, those diodes should be replaced with regular diodes, but again, at that point I am sure even SM had to try many diode types like I have shown with my Diode Carousel video that the right diode for the right condition makes all the difference when harvesting outputs. This would also apply to the diode type you are using for your vertical coil tanks. Imagine if with the right diode those spikes went off the screen. More on the Diode Carousel here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0ShZV6bhY

I was hoping that someone else on the forum would have taken up the zener question as this will be another factor for finding a decent and robust enough pulsing scheme that is as unobtrusive as possible to enabling and maintaining a gain and loop condition. That will be a big step to solve later on.

Slowly but surely.

wattsup

(gig)

Buy me a drink
I researched the diode speed and am wondering why I would want to use a diode that gives the highest output at at a certain frequency?
It seems that would constitute an incorrect operation. Even with lower frequency coming in, the biasing from the higher frequencies would cause the diode to allow all to pass.
So why have a diode at all? Just wondering.

Shown here:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCxypoN8-xc[/youtube]
I do have some germaniums from an old Denver mainframe.

In the GK-LPTU I have found the optimal operating frequency of 69,165hz(U.S. thousands) 50% duty cycle of both verticals. The 90 degree coupling might have some effect but the toroids are parallel with the vertical. The highest voltage I get is 1.6 with both function generators running. With just channel A I get 2.6v. There is also a slow signal signature of 2.5 seconds in the background. I am curious about this. One thing I need to do is move the toroids around the inside to effect any change.

The duty cycle doesn't seem to make much difference at this point yet. The input signals to the solid state relay boards are +12vdc with +12vdc driving the coils. This could be premature as Wattsup stated putting the signal generator directly on the serial toroid/horizontal pairs.

But wait this just in:
I am using hvr-1x fast recovery diodes that have 50ns recovery time. I would not see high voltage on the verticals since a signal side would be dampened.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj0ShZV6bhY[/youtube]
« Last Edit: 2014-02-17, 19:22:21 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Switched out HVR-1x 50ns diodes to 6A10 300ms diodes. Reactive frequency changed but no change in the Vertical voltages. Still ~2.00vpp.
Will switch in the oscillator circuits and build the Radiant Energy receiver circuit.
Will apply the Radiant Energy receiver to the middle horizontal before the new oscillator circuit applied.

Hi @GK

I'll answer your PM here because there is no option to attach an image on the PM.

See photo of a coil I made a good while ago with bucking mode winds. Notice the primaries E and G on left side both start by going over the core and where F and H finish coming out from the bottom of the core. Then you put E and G together and F and H together. Look you can also try putting E and H together and G and F together as well, but based on the wires coming out of SMs LTPU toroids, I expect the former to prevail.

QUOTE fro @GK
In the GK-LPTU I have found the optimal operating frequency of 69,165hz(U.S. thousands) 50% duty cycle of both verticals. The 90 degree coupling might have some effect but the toroids are parallel with the vertical. The highest voltage I get is 1.6 with both function generators running. With just channel A I get 2.6v. There is also a slow signal signature of 2.5 seconds in the background. I am curious about this. One thing I need to do is move the toroids around the inside to effect any change.
UNQUOTE

Output of 1.6 with both gens and 2.6 with one gen. Hmmmmm. It may be possible that from one of the toroids you need to go to the other end of that toroids H-ring. All variables have to be checked as maybe the way it is connected now from toroid to H-ring it may be causing some cancellation effect on the vertical outputs. Do you have an "offset" control on your FGs that could put one slightly off phase from the other meaning that the top H-Ring would pulse off phase from the bottom H-ring? If not that does not matter much since changing the pulse frequency on one of the FGs would equate to a simulated off phase which is better then nothing just to try. These are all little things that can be checked with the low power FG before trying to go into a looping condition.

Great work man.

wattsup

@GK

I forgot to mention another thing based on your last post.

It may be a good idea to wind a few more verticals over what you already have. I would add at least two more verticals.

AWG between 14 and 18 multi-strand.
One of just 4 turns.
One of 10 turns.

They are not wound one over the other but side by side

Then when you do pulsing tests on the toroid/H-ring and find something interesting on your regular verticals, you can then read off the 4 and 10 turn winds as well to make a comparison. If you are getting less then the regular verticals, that would be considered normal but if you are getting more, then at least we will know and can consider breaking up the verticals later on. This too make sure that maybe you get more output on the verticals with shorter winds but all in parallel. The thing is at this stage everything will be discovery and you may need to have these two extra verticals as a base comparison. This will cover much more R&D ground with each test.

wattsup

Buy me a drink
Thanks for the reply. Yep. I knew the flexibility in this latest design would facilitate quick additions.
I will reverse the connections on the B & C toroids. As a side note the A, B, C, D toroid halves are all wound in the same direction. The halves of each toroid are just cut to add the B & D sides instead of them being reverse or opposite wound from A & C.

Another note is: if the two twin lead verticals are running at 2 different frequencies how will the phase shift enact any event? I mean they are out of synchronization to start with. Kapeesh? or νόημα?

100 x 1n34a ordered for $10.00 and on the way.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-18, 02:21:22