PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 09:28:07
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: The Death of the Lenz Law  (Read 164731 times)
Group: Ambassador

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Well,

To me it looks simply like another way to step up the voltage to drive a high voltage load.

This is nonsense until some tests have been performed to prove that the battery does not drain. Put a 12V, 7 Ampere battery in there and lets see how long it lasts. Also, there is not much power required to drive that floating car axle once it reaches full rotation speed.

C'mon guys, this scheme has been tried 100 different ways, and so far they have all failed. This is yet another.

my .02.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

HHMMmmmmmmm.............
This one is for the "Humster"[who I happen to think is a cool guy]
http://panacea-bocaf.org/ismaelaviso.htm

Also

Douglas L. Konzen
Quote:
since it is so amazing, nobody believes it! I asked him what is the "ratio" of power increase, if you have like 100W system, and you put the MEG "onto" it, just so I could tell people, and he said it is 1000 times more power - and I said come on Ismael you have to tell something to people they will believe!! So just for fun I say it is 100times increase in power - but it is really way more than that....the doing the math on his older repelling force tech - it comes to about 1200HP blasts  from a 9V battery 16 times....which is ridiculous nobody believes it...Hector thought there was rocket fuel in the videos and it was fake!

Chet
PS
1000 times? That should be easy to see on the bench? even the crude concept out lined by Mr. Konzen
In the above link should open eyes?
« Last Edit: 2011-02-17, 15:18:26 by ramset »

Poynt,
A car is a big thing to move,15 hp is not "Fleeting",

You see no new info in the posted links?[about 5 minutes to search thru]

Why don't you call Mr.Konzen?

Chet

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
A TPU or AVEC could run a car forever with no batteries, and you can use conventional motors and controls.

I met Doug Konzen one time.  I don't believe he is easily fooled.  IIRC Doug and Ismael approached a car manufacturer with the concept.  I think this was Ismael's idea as he apparently still thinks car companies aren't controlled by the PTB.  Bad idea and it didn't work out well but would he have even attempted this if he was just trying to scam them?  I don't think so as a guy who is a microwave engineer (Ismael) with lots of other credentials too.  I believe he has something real.  I've seen the video where they are blasting something like over 2 pounds straight up some 30 feet and more.  I just don't see how that would be possible unless he has tapped into something new and I believe that's what he has done.  All speculation on my part but I think it will eventually be proven true.  

ramset,  is that schematic and info here https://sites.google.com/site/alternativeworldenergy/shorting-coils-circuits supposed to be a circuit like Ismael used for blasting the weight skyward or is that just about the shorting coils effect?  I don't know if the two are related but I heard Ismael was not open to showing how his circuit works.  I know Doug has been talking a lot lately of the energy gain effects from shorting coils.  

Edit:  I got myself back up to speed a bit on this.  I see now that the shorting coils with the right timing and capturing it on caps seems to be an important part of Ismael's concept. 
« Last Edit: 2011-02-17, 16:52:23 by e2matrix »

I found this somewhere a while back but don't know where I got it from.  It may give some idea of the essence of this concept.

Group: Guest
The coil shorting business and the Ismael Aviso self-charging car are junk.  The car is never going to go anywhere.  Sterling Allen has absolutely no credibility.

Well MH,
We're not talking about Sterling's credibility here,
Its Ismael and Doug that are of interest!And of course the science that could be at work here!

Grumpy says something extraordinary happens when a coli is pulsed a certain way,
Richard {magna} is building factories for his thing,
Now we see these fellows............................................

OH, and of course there's Thanes deal.
This needs attention, a vetting of sorts!!

Chet

The email correspondence that Stefan posted on his website,  detailed a jumping coil experiment that Ismael performs, let's analyze it.

Claim:
Weight of 1 Kg is repelled 30 ft (approx 10m) in the air about 16 times, using a 9 V battery that only drops in voltage 0.3 V  (from 9 V perhaps)

Analysis:
Let's calculate the amount of energy expanded.
energy/jump = F*distance = m*a*h = (1 kg)*(9.8m/s^2)*(10 m) = 98 joules.

Energy after 16 jumps = 16 * 98 J = 1568 J

Let's calculate the energy in a typical 9 V battery.  (reference this pdf:   http://data.energizer.com/PDFs/522.pdf )
Let's assume a discharge rate of 100 mA, so the capcity is about 500 mAh as voltage drops 9 V to 4 V

energy in battery =  V*I*t = (6.5 V) * (0.5 Ah) * (3600 s/h) = 11700 J
(Note:   I'm not sure if I should use 9 volts or the average voltage, but using 9 volts would imply even more energy)

Conclusion:
I think he can continue to demonstrate those coil jumps another  100 times or so before his battery will discharge.

Funy how things are not so impressive when math is applied to the equation,  but the experience of seeing a jumping coil is impressive, no doubt.

I'm not knocking this "invention" by any means, just doing some calculations.

EM
« Last Edit: 2011-02-17, 20:14:45 by EMdevices »

EM
The "Repulser" tech that Doug is refering to {For clarity to readers ,is Not what he uses to run the car}
should be able to lift a 1kg wt over 3000 ft on a 9v radio bat?
EM devices,
Quote:
I think he can continue to demonstrate those coil jumps another  100 times or so before his battery will discharge.

Perhaps this is one place where Doug seems to disagree?
Doug Quote:
the doing the math on his older repelling force tech - it comes to about 1200HP blasts  from a 9V battery 16 times....which is ridiculous nobody believes it...Hector thought there was rocket fuel in the videos and it was fake!
Another interesting Doug Quote:

Also Ismael has the "repelling force" technology, which I have witnessed in Sweden of demos for  SAAB execs - this alone is really super amazing -  he can shoot a 1 kilo object in air (a coil) 30 ft in under a second and he dows it with a 9V battery and he can do it 16 times over and over and the battery will only drop around .3 V.....when I saw this, I wanted to throw all my stuff away....he has been doing the repelling force for awhile - he has some you tube videos showing it. Basically it is a coil vs coil
 N agains N and pulse is super high frequency resonating pulse of 7500VDC discharge....dont know how he does it really but doesnt use invertor and is cascading DC and pickup winds "recycle" power back to where it came from plus he does coil-shorting in it too "somehow"

Chet
PS
Does anyone have these vids??

Chet:

You are an early bandwagon jumper onner but I give you credit because in the past I have seen you jump off just as quickly.

Doug quote:

the doing the math on his older repelling force tech - it comes to about 1200HP blasts  from a 9V battery 16 times....which is ridiculous nobody believes it...Hector thought there was rocket fuel in the videos and it was fake!

Doug has got his units screwed up because you can't say a "1200 HP blast" because that implies an impulse, which is what it is, and impulses are measured in Joules, not Watts or HP.  This is from a guy that has been playing with motors and batteries for years and I am not impressed.

Doug again:

Also Ismael has the "repelling force" technology, which I have witnessed in Sweden of demos for  SAAB execs - this alone is really super amazing -  he can shoot a 1 kilo object in air (a coil) 30 ft in under a second and he dows it with a 9V battery and he can do it 16 times over and over and the battery will only drop around .3 V.....when I saw this, I wanted to throw all my stuff away....he has been doing the repelling force for awhile - he has some you tube videos showing it. Basically it is a coil vs coil
 N agains N and pulse is super high frequency resonating pulse of 7500VDC discharge....dont know how he does it really but doesnt use invertor and is cascading DC and pickup winds "recycle" power back to where it came from plus he does coil-shorting in it too "somehow"

Under a second? That makes no sense at all.  It is meaningless to say "under a second" in this context.

The battery dropping around 0.3 volts?  What's that junk?  Quoting battery voltage drops is meaningless data, something that I have stated hundreds of times.

7500 VDC and the power "recycling" smell of a con, just meaningless crap with no substance to make the pitch sound credible to unwitting nontechnical people.

Grumpy says something extraordinary happens when a coli is pulsed a certain way

Nothing extraordinary happens when you pulse a coil a "certain way."  If you don't believe me ask Grumpy exactly what way and exactly what happens and ask for a demo.

Finally, Ismael wants to sell you magic water that has been "treated" with a magic electromagnetic resonance process and he wants to sell you magic magnetic bracelets:

From his web site:

This Ismael Water was recently Discovered ( May 2007 ) After three years of painstakingly researched.

NO OVERDOSE OR TOXIN PROBLEM. THE ONLY PROCCESS DONE, WAS THE REMOVAL OF SULPUR AND CHLORINE RESIDUE OF THE WATER, BY MEANS OF ELECTROMAGNETIC ENERGY RESONANCE PROCCESS.
IT IS A DUPLICATION OF A 23,000 YEARS OLD SPRING WATER. MOST SCIENTIST BELIEVED OF ONE MAIN REASON, WHY PEOPLE LIVE LONGER MANY THOUSAND YEARS AGO, DUE TO THE QUALITY OF WATER THEY DRINK.

You will never regret it, rather you’ll feel great after drinking this new amazing health discovery in 2007!!!

Now It is PROVEN by thousand of people, that feel good or healed from many sickness after drinking ISMAEL WATER ( IW )
Most of the testimonies pertaining to its effectiveness happened in less than 7 days and some within just hours only.

Magnetic Therapy proven to boost the delivery of oxygen and mineral of Ismael Water into the body cell to power up the immune system and fast detoxification of the body.

The immediate manifestation (boosting of oxygen and minerals) will be proven in less than one minute. A person
after drinking Ismael Water and wearing magnetic therapy can lift heavy load more than His/Her capacity.

RUN FOR THE HILLS!  This whole thing is 100% garbage.

MileHigh

Hi Chet,  

as you probably know, most batteries have internal resistance that make them inefficient under high current drain.

For example,  a 1 ohm internal resisitance and 1 amp draw, will drop the battery terminal voltage by 1 Volt.  This wastes 1 watt and delivers 8 watts to the load.   (assuming a 9 V battery)

As an exageration, drawing 9 amps will obviously drop the voltage to 0, and this occurs if you short the battery, and then all power will be dissipated inside the battery, in it's internal resistance.  By the way, this internal resistance is a function of amperage and other factors.

Now, the question that beggs an answer is:   how can we extract the most energy from a battery?

The answer obviously is to drain it very very slowly.  Assume I drain the battery mentioned above at 1 mA.  The power dissipated internaly is  I^2 * R = 0.001^2 * 1 = 1e-6 watts, or 1 micro-watt.  The battery will be putting out approximatley 9 mW to the load,  and efficiency would be (9e-3  -  1e-6) / (9e-3) = 99.99%

If we have those kinds of efficiencies then we can utilize most of the energy in a battery, and there is a whole lot in there,  but obviously we have some issues to deal with, like draining very little current from a battery can take a VERY LONG TIME to "get at" all that energy stored in there.

So we have a TIME vs. EFFICIENCY constraint !

So, I believe Ismael is slowly charging up a capacitor to very high voltage (7500 V) and then discharging into the coils.  This is a very basic experiment done in most physics classes, and if he is smart I'm sure he recycles some of the unused kickback energy as well.

Now,  the power quoted as 1200 Hp is not something to be amazed at,  because of the discharge duration.  Here's some more amazing numbers for you.  

Charge a 20 uF capacitor to 1000 volts  =>  energy content = 0.5*C*V^2 = (10e-6) * (1000)^2 = 10 Joules
Now, discharge the capacitor into a short circuit, with minimum inductance, so that the caps discharge in let's say 100 nS,  then the power flow would be approximated as:   Jouls/sec = 10/1e-7 = 100 Mega Watt = 133,333 Horse power.

So you see, it's realy the duration of the discharge and how quickly you can discharge the capacitors.

Now, on a different note.   The technology discussed by Ismael, i.e. shorting and unshorting the generator coils at the peak of the induced voltage is very interesting.   From a circuit point of view it's not that amazing, but from a magnetic point of view it could be the key to some power extraction via resonance from the magnets or the magnetic field itself.   That's why I say that I'm not down playing the concepts, just doing some math.

Now here's my idea for an electric vehicle.    Use the best batteries you can get for the price alloted for the project.   Then use a magnetic flywheel as the high power buffer, and slowly ramp up the flywheel so you have lots of power available for acceleration, then you will feel like you are driving a sports car with only perhaps one battery on board.   Because now you can accelerate like mad, and also break hard, and when you do, you will dump a lot of power back in the flywheel and it can take it, but the batteries can not, or rather have limits and your energy will be wasted. So the limitations for the electric vehicles, as far as performance, is realy the amount of POWER that they can handle, NOT ENERGY necessarily.   Energy capacity playes a part in HOW FAR, you can travel, and of course that is something to consider.

Hope that sheds some light on what I was talking about.  Please keep us posted on anything new.

EM

EMdevices,
I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to explain that !
You are truly a patient and kind man .[as well as a very smart fellow].

I hope there will be more to come with Ismael !

@MH
As always you make some very salient points.
And yes these trouble me also.

However I  ain't jumpin off this one ,Theres something going on here?
Ismael ,Richard Willis ,Thane Heins [I know "SCAMMERS" and "Meter Illiterates"]

Hopefully this Ismael will share a bit more?

Thanks Fellahs
Chet

Chet:

Just don't send anybody any money and you will be fine.

I have a bonus rebut, something I missed:

ONE MAIN REASON, WHY PEOPLE LIVE LONGER MANY THOUSAND YEARS AGO

Duh!  PEOPLE LIVED SHORTER LIVES MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO.

MileHigh

MH
No points for you in the bonus round!!
Heathen,everybody Knows [that reads the bible]they lived almost 1000 yrs [back in the day].

HHMMmmm..... I might be thirsty?

Chet

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
MH
No points for you in the bonus round!!
Heathen,everybody Knows [that reads the bible]they lived almost 1000 yrs [back in the day].

HHMMmmm..... I might be thirsty?

Chet

That is before the Almighty purged the canopy. Now we have greater levels of radiation hitting the surface and ionizing the chemical make up of the ionosphere. I smell flesh burning...

A glimpse into the minds and belief systems of our fellow forum members is always enlightening.  Thank you.   :)

Humbugger

Some more hole poking in the the story for fun.  I am pulling up quotes from the PESwiki article:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Ismael_Aviso_Self-Charging_Electric_Car

one 12-volt battery is all that is needed, because his vehicle is not running from the storage capacity of the battery, but the battery is merely serving as the delivery point for the energy that is being harvested from unseen energy all around us through his special circuitry.

I've heard that story before.

Secondly, at the end of the demonstration, the voltage on the battery was 13 -- higher than the rated 12.6 volts for the stock battery.

The good old battery voltage fetish strikes again.  The battery could have heated up from use, causing the increased no-load voltage due to the chemical reactions being more robust at a higher temperature.  Sterling has to know battery voltage is not a relevant indicator of anything at this point in his free energy reporting career, so he is intentionally ignoring this.  I think the user Hoppy once posted a link to a good primer on batteries that discussed these issues in detail.

Aviso said that this is made possible by an antenna that receives energy from signals in the range of 750 megahertz to 1.2 gigahertz.

Any radio-frequency design engineer would be ROTFLOL after reading that nonsense.

He says that once he tunes his device to the proper resonance, "any signal within that range will be collected to boost the power of the battery", enabling one battery to power his vehicle.

The resonance card gets played!

Aviso did the demo in the garage because the weather was unpredictable.

Here is where you need to do some critical thinking.  The car demo is just a charade.  This guy is saying that he has a magic energy source.  That's the real issue, the car itself is secondary.  What he really should be doing is showing the guts of his free energy system on a bench and showing his measurements.  Repeat, it has absolutely nothing to do with the car.  It's the alleged free energy guts in the engine compartment that count.

Now let's juxtapose two quotes from the article:

#1:  
He said that his technology is ready for demonstration to qualified parties who are ready to help them move forward with the funding and expertise they need.

#2:  
He said that the equipment that will be required to measure the ambient frequencies around the device costs around $150,000.

So, the "technology" is obviously working because he can allegedly demonstrate it.  He must be getting his free energy from the "ambient frequencies" if he is speaking the truth when he says that his technology is ready for demonstration.  However, he apparently still needs one hundred and fifty thousand dollars to buy test equipment to measure the frequencies that he already knows do the trick for him.

What test equipment could possibly cost $150,000???  When you look at his clips he seems to be getting along just fine without 150 grand worth of equipment.

If he just wants to "run tests" on a system that already works, why doesn't he just rent some test equipment for a month for $5000.

It's not A FREE ENERGY Car, due to antenna collect power from AMBIENT

The best ambient free energy generator is a clothes line.  Put wet clothes on the line and then get dry clothes with no increase in electric bill.  AMBIENT power dries the clothes.

Next design will be 100% looping. Self-sustain is not far; highly possible & almost there.

The "almost there" card gets played!

Jut loop some of your excess output power back to the input.  You are almost there!

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2011-02-18, 18:45:00 by MileHigh »

The "almost there" card get's played!

Jut loop some of your excess output power back to the input.  You are almost there!

MileHigh

This one sounds like we don't need to worry about having aluminum skull caps installed on all of our heads.

That is, unless he gets it down to the geegahurts range. Then we are all in big trouble  ;D

Hey,
7500 volts at 1.2Ghz wow there must be some unknown supplier of 'space diodes' out there.
I bet they come with pot or are these ones smoke free?
must get some, PMSL.
nice..........

So MH,
You smell a "Snake water" salesmen?
Well,Ever the realist,your arguements are quite sobering [bout the Mula}.

However I will look a little harder into this,I just like the shorted coil Thing![Cavitation and such]
I know you feel these guys can't do measurements properly ,and when your dealing with "Specks"
or "suspects" of energy, that minutiae measuring tech is a real pain!

We all know what its gonna take "Loopty LUUU"..........

And if he can run a car on a watch battery WHY WOULD HE NEED 150.000.00 BUCKS??
Perhaps he's greedy ?,Or just a business man?
If you make something that will work for nothing [motionless generation of power]
You have to plan in a "perishable" or "expendable" Or "planned obsolescence"
Looks like he spent a lot of bucks so far.
  While Doug may feel what Ismael is doing is very complicated
I'm quite sure a couple fellahs from the Orient could get it figured real quick over a cup of tea!

And I'm also sure if there is an event that can cause "cavitation/chaos with a coil,we should be able to SEE something wierd that the learned eyes which Lurk here would notice!

---------------------------------------
On another note RE:
Long life[very long]

In my opinion "a design feature".
If Evolution is the manifestation of Success, why hasn't it EVER improved to the form of Everlasting life?[don't tell me about the "Jelly fish"]
My body is rebuilding cells I just killed on my finger tips pounding away on the keyboard!
But they are not as good as NEW.
Nothing our bodies rebuilds is built to last forever ,even though you know it could be.
Its a design feature .
Perhaps the genome project will change that,or perhaps when we get there [making our own everlasting life]
Our Creator will say "Game Over"
who knows?
But I do know, we don't know everything about everything ,and I hope we never do!

Chet
PS
I also Know there is more to "energy" and how we can harvest it,
Thats why I'm here!

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
If we run a sine wave thru fwbr we get rms or 63%.
But in looking at 5 shorts ringing and chatter on the heigths and depths of his waves that would equate to a greater rectified voltage. Would it not produce dc? I think so. Now with the cavitation wouldnt that reversal create bemf to capture also? The more chaos one throws at a coil the more potential creation. I call it 'abusing the force between  subatomic structures'. It is not exactly harmonic ringing but none the less there is ringing.
Harmonic ringing is the more graceful approach. But with his way the caps suck up all chaotic activity.

GK
Cavitation and Chaos =A shorted coil? Nature loves her order,and some have evolved to break the very boundaries of Nature,causing an event ,almost Extraterestrial [alien]!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc

I thank our creator for eyes to see and ears to hear,because every time I see this "I just know"
A manifestation of what can be done to the fabric that holds  our world together,right in front of our eyes
I believe Ismael is also harvesting from an event!

Strange but true ,sort of like the other thing Q2 also shared.
A magnet moving at meters per second can cause a "Speed of light" Event!
Action reaction?
Ouch
Chet

I asked Bolt "HOW"?
His responce!
From here
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9720.msg275299#new

bolt

RV is a teaching tool everyone needs to start somewhere. Here you learn that RF=RE as a simile where RF techniques are converted to Electrical Power engineering. Eventually it all comes down to RLC and tune tune and more tuning.  Here you will learn the importance of VARS where standing waves and power factor zero equate to an infinite VSWR. Within the TPU its a triple frequency stacked co-linear 3 phase solid state RV tuned to create infinite VSWR or PF zero or standing wave condition of immense VARS. This creates a partial singularity device which creates compressed gravity due to the singularity and time compression. For a 1000 watt device the VARS within the device will be around 10KVAR's

You also notice that the "gurus" of our history all most always start with looped motor/generator systems then later it becomes a solid state design. Kapanadze is a fine example of this. If you have a generator where a moving magnet or coil is just replaced with a stationary magnet and coil except now you just pulse it.  Then you find a way to extract the pulse without lugging. Several methods can be used  such as switching the pulse into a load cap then disconnecting the source. Or using bifilar windings to prevent self induced magnetic fields. This is kapandaze trick. Or short on coil pulse peaks creates harmonics of much higher frequency and of greater energy then the source pulse. By using a simple high pass filter you can literally syhon off the HF energy without disturbing the LF source frequency provides an anti-lugging generator. Magnacoaster technology works exactly the same except is using Bloch Wall modulation on carrier frequency and the excess harmonics are pulled off using High pass filter. Other methods include switching flux paths and isolating the source after pulsing creates excess energy from ferromagnetic resonance of the iron goes OU. This produces a MEG transformer typical COP is around 3.  Several people have done this from Bulgaria, Russians, Italians many people made this flux path switching MEGs and shown i/p about 1kw and providing about 3Kw o/p.

So here is the summary - there is nothing new under the sun its all basically what we already know but the tweaks are in the details. There is no need to work BLIND first accept that OU is real that takes most people about 10 years for the brain to activate. Then research the many methods and start building upon the things you know starting very small and make it bigger this is how Ismael made his electric car.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 09:28:07