PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:10:50
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: A true OU Breakthrough..? Holcomb scientific research  (Read 11134 times)
Group: Ambassador

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Have you ever come across such a thing as a homo polar generator used in foundries and welding emporiums that generate thousands of amps ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homopolar_generator Hmm I wonder if people who who dislike them are homo phobic or is that a nasty stop out ?

Apparently a lot of advancements have been made on them in recent years.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Tinkerer

I’m thinking about printing a rotor in iron pla then sintering it for this project. Anyone have any thoughts on the internal fill structure to enhance permeability?

This is the only place I have found that will sell in small quantities. Unfortunately they do not ship outside of the US.

https://sciencekitstore.com/soft-magnetic-iron-powder/

Product Description
SM1001 is an ultra pure soft-magnetic iron powder used to manufacture electromagnet cores, transformer cores and other soft magnetic P/M parts that require high magnetic permeability, high induced magnetization and low coercive force. Apparent density is about 2.92, purity is more than 99%, U.S. Mesh size = about 100.

Supposedly this same iron powder is available from China.

'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Chet
5 minutes to interview
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8wAMQE3vykE

Thanks for the link to the video.

There are a few things to note which give some credibility to this story.
1)Holcomb comes across as sincere and credible in my opinion.
Most scammers come across like trump, staring down the camera, booming voice always trying to convince someone of something. Where Holcomb comes across as genuine, mild mannered and giving clear explanations as to his work and intent. He also hesitates before giving an answer thinking about what he is going to say. This is how real inventors generally talk.

2)He has the experience growing up working around motors and generators. He also claims to have studied a lot since then adding to his experience. He doesn't come across as a science guy but more so hands on which also adds to his credibility. He's saying all the right stuff, getting up every day trying to solve problems, studying, making things work, this is what a real inventor sounds like.

3)This is speculation on my part but I don't think he fully understand where the energy comes from or how this device works yet. His explanations follow the same transition as many other inventors in the past. Most started exactly where Holcomb has and it was only after many more years of research that they developed better theories. However, I think he is being sincere when explaining his theory that the energy might come from the magnetic domains.

I have a good feeling about the inventor and the technology.

On an off note, there may be another interesting dynamic in the equation. Holcomb comes across as the usual mild mannered inventor but his wife is definitely a go getter. She has that spark in her eyes and she's probably running the whole operation while her husband and others work on the technology. No offense but generally speaking, behind every great man is an even better woman. I suspect she's running this operation and together they may just get this done. I like it...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Here is the basis for further research. Everyone here should understand this without talking about snowflakes or unicorns:
https://holcombenergysystems.com/technology-breakthrough/

Group: Experimentalist

Here is the basis for further research. Everyone here should understand this without talking about snowflakes or unicorns:
https://holcombenergysystems.com/technology-breakthrough/

Holcomb:
"- uses no fuel
- puts out no emissions
- runs totally silent
- produces no heat
- requires virtually no maintenance"

Unicorn:
- has a long straight horn with spiral grooves
- has cloven hooves
- can be captured only by a virgin
- has the power to make poisoned water drinkable
- has the power to cure diseases

So what?

For both, we are waiting for the demonstration!  ;)

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me a beer
Holcomb:
"- uses no fuel
- puts out no emissions
- runs totally silent
- produces no heat
- requires virtually no maintenance"

Everything uses "fuel" in one form or the other if there is given out energy, something has to be "consumed or converted".

Everything gives out "emissions", even a human gives out emissions.

Nothing runs "totally" silent, that is "if it is running".

If energy is being used then heat will be given off, be it positive or negative.

"Virtually" needs definition.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Most scammers come across like trump, staring down the camera, booming voice always trying to convince someone of something. Where Holcomb comes across as genuine, mild mannered and giving clear explanations as to his work and intent. He also hesitates before giving an answer thinking about what he is going to say. This is how real inventors generally talk.

I agree, but remember Black Light Power and Randell Mills. He too seemed convinced of his discovery, he even had a theory with the hydrino that seemed much more serious than Holcomb's, in addition to the equipment he presented. His story started in 1991, getting $25M in funding in 1999, $60M in 2006, another $1M award in 2013, and today, there is still nothing concrete on the market.

Holcomb is a much smaller company but it's starting out the same way. Unlike Mills, I find Holcomb less credible. He has no theory, and his kind of message with ecological references to a green planet is often used as a means of psychic conditioning.
It's too early to make any predictions about how it will turn out, but as we can see, beware...

Everything uses "fuel" in one form or the other if there is given out energy, something has to be "consumed or converted".

Everything gives out "emissions", even a human gives out emissions.

Nothing runs "totally" silent, that is "if it is running".

If energy is being used then heat will be given off, be it positive or negative.

"Virtually" needs definition.

Regards

Mike

My quote was from Holcomb's website.
I agree that it's a bit light and I would have much preferred that they provide us with the central idea like we got with Black Light Power and the hydrino, and the proof of concept by a basic assembly, rather than the patent of an industrial machine.

Buy me a beer
My quote was from Holcomb's website.
I agree that it's a bit light and I would have much preferred that they provide us with the central idea like we got with Black Light Power and the hydrino, and the proof of concept by a basic assembly, rather than the patent of an industrial machine.

Yes I know, just agreeing with your sentiment on this one.

Regards

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
The Holcombe device is in the Courts at the moment, any threads regarding this device have been locked, Topics are closed for discussion.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:10:50