PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 15:05:48
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
Author Topic: STEAP and the TPU  (Read 56052 times)

Bifilar coil with each coil shorted to itself = a capacitor with next to no inductance, like a straight wire.

It is a bifilar, AB, with a trifilar on top, abc. The length of the two is the same.

Regards

Mike
And there are two sets of these coils right?

On top:
Bifilar, AB, shorted, with trifilar, abc.

On bottom:
Bifilar, AB, shorted, with trifilar, a1b1c1

If I told you that the only thing need as far a power is concerned (no batteries) is a charged capacitor, nothing more, you are going to say it is imposible, well it is not imposible.

Mike

I would say that's super impressive and just what is needed to prove it really works. No batteries, just some caps.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I would say that's super impressive and just what is needed to prove it really works. No batteries, just some caps.

Well you charge the caps beforehand so as the electronics are running, of course.

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a beer
Quote:-
To realise before anything you need to understand how this works. A full blown working diagram so as you just copy it is not my idea of 9 years of investigation. What I am going to do is tell you how it works, and what it is in it's parts.
End quote.

Above is what I posted before.

SM is a Audio engineer, started his career using Tubes (valves), he was always making references to them and using Mosfets. That is the most fundamental part of my investigation into the TPU.

The brown paper drawings are the basic idea of how to build the TPU, but not a working drawing. I don't have time atm, but the idea on paper was not workable, but the "doodle" tells everything, and his words and videos told the rest.

This is a RESEARCH forum, do not pick ideas from out of the sky, and it is not a patent office where you can download the complete design.

He built amplifiers, WHICH HAD SOUND put into them, just think about that before commenting. He was not into resonance unless it was an unwanted feedback, and it is not NMR or any atomic type system, it is a simple system with a touch of a complicated result (it surprised him that it was DC.

Mike

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

...The brown paper drawings are the basic idea of how to build the TPU,...

what is this about?

The brown paper drawings are the basic idea of how to build the TPU, but not a working drawing. I don't have time atm, but the idea on paper was not workable, but the "doodle" tells everything, and his words and videos told the rest.

Does anyone have a link to the "brown paper drawings"?. I would be interested to see SM's conceptual thoughts on the tech. In my opinion concepts are what matters, principals, and from that we can find our own way forward.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Did Tony ever complete his STEAP build?

Here are the brown paper drawings.

Buy me a beer
Did Tony ever complete his STEAP build?

He is still working on it, he does not think in terms of audio electronics. This is not a square wave run system, there is no resonance as we know it, it is audio waves, in which case sine waves as two frequency inputs, a pentode mosfet configuration working in linear mode, the coils are a passive room expander system.

Mike

Thanks,
Who is the author of these diagrams? SM 100% ? I haven't seen them before. Where do they come from?

The drawings show the symbol of a triangular wave.

Buy me a beer
Thanks,
Who is the author of these diagrams? SM 100% ? I haven't seen them before. Where do they come from?

The drawings show the symbol of a triangular wave.
The brown paper drawings are SM. This all works in linear mode as in audio amplifiers, therefore the input has to be a sine or at least a triangle wave.

The mosfets switch between the area of 0v towards their full ON area, and not like a switch with square waves. Think audio or you will never get a unit to work.

Mike

Buy me a beer
This is what it looks like with 2 frequencies pacing through the coils.

This was a mockup just to show, but the toroid was real.

Regards

Mike

The brown paper drawings are SM. This all works in linear mode as in audio amplifiers, therefore the input has to be a sine or at least a triangle wave.

The mosfets switch between the area of 0v towards their full ON area, and not like a switch with square waves. Think audio or you will never get a unit to work.

Mike

So by feeding in some waves, slightly out of phase into a particular coil config we should see a kick if we get it right. At this point I was to make one kick and just get basics down. Looks like he was cutting off power at just the right time. To send electrons into a target

His coil configs look like 3 or so turns. Wrapped with three coils all the way around. Put two together stacked, center tap. Perhaps pulse a coil and allow the coil to generate the sine in its own resonant frequency. Phase two coils so their resonant frequency is slightly different.

But what do with the beat

This is where I am with my own understanding. Can't just take centraflows developed design. I have to understand the why.

I was interested in S M a long time ago until I found information that he was dead and that he had embezzled a lot of money from the people he got it from. Nobody knows how his device worked. He himself once said that if you have a radio station outside your window, his device works well.
You know that if you have 10kW EPR outside your window, it is not difficult to have 50W at home. Once upon a time, entire villages were powered this way, probably in Rumia. A piece of wire a few meters away was enough.
I know that S M showed that his device works in different locations.
How to explain the gyroscopic effect? Did it produce core vibrations? What do you think ?

I see a phase shift here.

Buy me a beer
I was interested in S M a long time ago until I found information that he was dead and that he had embezzled a lot of money from the people he got it from. Nobody knows how his device worked. He himself once said that if you have a radio station outside your window, his device works well.
You know that if you have 10kW EPR outside your window, it is not difficult to have 50W at home. Once upon a time, entire villages were powered this way, probably in Rumia. A piece of wire a few meters away was enough.
I know that S M showed that his device works in different locations.
How to explain the gyroscopic effect? Did it produce core vibrations? What do you think ?

I see a phase shift here.

Apart from the phrase at the end, the rest us not true afaik. The last I heard he was in a wheel chair, and the only contact was via German lawyers, but I certainly do not have contact.

I estimate that he is about my age, getting a bit long in the tooth as we say in the UK

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...

Does anyone know what the file names are for the individual pictures of the so-called brown paper drawings? I am pretty sure I have them archived, but I don't recall which folder. I have 4.2GB and 4800 files in my "Steven Mark" folder.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Does anyone know what the file names are for the individual pictures of the so-called brown paper drawings? I am pretty sure I have them archived, but I don't recall which folder. I have 4.2GB and 4800 files in my "Steven Mark" folder.

I've never seen them before. If you have better quality, I'd love to see it  :D

I don't have the individual brown paper images. I downloaded that composite picture from one of the threads here or on overunity.com.

Something I've found helpful is if you switch your file manager view to icon/picture mode then you can quickly scan for images with a particular colour scheme.

Maxmalone

Perspective is everything.

Some might consider taking a fair wage not tax evading stock options and pouring money into side research embezzling. I know many people who know how this tech works so SM was definitely not alone. On power lines, in fact most FE inventors claimed they could not run there devices near or during a thunderstorm. Which gives us some indication of the possible source of energy.

Here's a clue, some inventors like Moray claimed there devices were extremely sensitive to external disturbances. One device could detect people talking 10 miles away. Another passive field detection device could detect cars and airplanes moving over 30 miles away. Other devices could detect thunderstorms hundreds of miles away. To my knowledge very few if any people today have any understanding how this was done.

In my opinion SM, like most FE inventors, was probably involved in a "catch and kill" operation popular in the news recently. In effect, they "catch" the person by manipulating them into signing contracts/NDA's. Then "kill" them literally or by blackmail, stopping all research and gagging them for life. As such Centraflows explanation " The last I heard he was in a wheel chair, and the only contact was via German lawyers, but I certainly do not have contact" is the much more reasonable one. SM was probably paid out, gagged and only allowed to speak through lawyers which is typical.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

See this: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/steven-mark/anaheim-california/steven-mark-steven-mark-steven-daniel-mark-steven-mark-fraud-scam-artist-con-man-anahe-1386197

I do not share the opinion that there are many people who have a working real device. Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people tried to replicate the device. It's not important without finding a solution for OU. I tried to find these kicks and yes, there is a moment when the initial current bends the wave, but it is not something miraculous that gives power. still comes from the source. Of course, this may not be the case.

The longer I deal with FreeEnergy, the more I come to the conclusion that no one has such a miracle device. Most do not want to admit defeat and try to show something that will save their honor and deceive themselves and others. The current times will favor fraudsters. Just look at YT. How many scams are shown. This is called entertainment.

---
so let's not give up...
Steven modeled the Kenatron rectifier diode.
SM writes: I came up with the idea while looking at 5U4 GB or 5AR4 vacuum rectifiers.

I feel that there are some very interesting clues in this exerpt, which SM is alleged to have written.

You should hear my new amplifier I have made.
I am using 6BQ7-A tubes for the input and phase inverter because they are VHF amplifier triodes designed to operate in Color TV at very high frequencies and so you can imagine how crystal clear my high frequencies are in my stereo amplifier. Yes, I know that they are hard to find so I have found that I can use any triode designed for color TV VHF use. That gives me many tube types to choose from. In fact I wouldn't recommend them because they are operated on a six point three volt heater so you could use another tube designed to use a 12.6 volt heater instead.
I prefer using triodes because they generate less distortion.
Any deviation from the original signal or addition to , Harmonic and intermodulation is not good for stereo enjoyment, you know...
Stereo? I have a three channel system I listen to. Sometimes the three channels combine together to create the most magnificent sound you could imagine. A whole new sound stage opens up and suddenly you are transformed to someplace else.
Gosh, the reason I just hate transistors is because they are so slow and generate so much distortion!!! I think that transistors are basically useless for listening to really good high fidelity.
all those harmonics somehow get through to the music output and just ruin the music...
I am sure that you know what I am referring to. Did you know that electron transit times in some tubes approach the speed of light? They are mini particle accelerators. Did you know that the best electron transit times of transistors is about like turning on a mechanical switch for a lamp? That is probably why they use so much negative feedback in transistor amps, to keep the output signal close to what the input signal was. But, if you need all that negative feedback to lower distortion doesn't that SLOW down the amplifier even more? Gee, why not just build a tube amp to begin with. Less distortion and little need for feedback overdose. Much faster all around. You know, it would be especially suited for high frequency reproduction. Why don't you tell all of the transistor devotees what the differences are.
I have designed some amps using MOSFET , etc. which sound very much like tube amps.
However when I want to design a new amp I always start with tubes and when I get them perfected I move on the MOSFETS...
I made an amp and had a really difficult time with a 35K resonance. I had so much trouble with it that I finally left the resonance there. I last measured it at 35.705K at a really high level.
It is a good thing that I can't hear that high. But it does prove that my output transformer is capable of going up to 245K HZ. Which I measured. HEY, did you know that the frequency is proportional to the speaker's circumference? it appears that the frequency should change with the circumference of the speaker. That makes sense to you does it? No one I have talked to realizes that yet. I use 15" speakers myself. They are 15" from the dead center of the outside flange to the other sides flange.
You know transistors just don't do well at those high frequencies. They try hard but they just make all sorts of harmonics all over the place. dirty things transistors. MOSFETS are bettern you know if you wanted to make an amplifier that behaved as though it was a tube amp but in a smaller size.
Well as soon as I get my amp finished I will let you know if I have any more problems with it. But I like the sound and the power of it already.

I think he was talking about coherence when he said 'crystal clear'.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Anyone working on a device, related in any way to SM's TPU's, accepts that they were not fakes.

I think Mannix is the only one who used tubes.

Anyone working on a device, related in any way to SM's TPU's, accepts that they were not fakes.

I think Mannix is the only one who used tubes.

Did Mannix build a real device? Probably not.

Centraflow:
SM:  Personaly I don't care where the energy comes from, be it powerlines, be it welding machines at a nerby construction site, be it a radio tower nearby, I just tune my devices and receive as much energy as I need.

I found this PDF which explains analog delay lines to be very enlightening. It mentions 'The delay-line MOSFET's have a tetrode structure'.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 15:05:48